decode jpeg from dicom file

hi,
Any one can tell me is it after the pixel data element, all the bytes
until EOF are byte for jpeg image.
I had an article from David clunie regarding that jpeg decoder can
used to decode the jpeg images in dicom file. BUt i am not so clear
about this. If i am wrong can anyone kindly please tell me the correct
way to decode the image.
Do anyone have any reference about this, please help me if can pls
give me the sources.

Thank in advance,

regards
janice
0
lawyc_01
8/7/2003 2:11:32 AM
comp.protocols.dicom 4782 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Wonko@wonkology.org (Alex Schuster) wrote in message news:<8rO9UT99d8B@wonkology.org>...
> lawyc_01@yahoo.com (janice) writes:
>
> > hi,
> > Any one can tell me is it after the pixel data element, all the bytes
> > until EOF are byte for jpeg image.
> > I had an article from David clunie regarding that jpeg decoder can
> > used to decode the jpeg images in dicom file. BUt i am not so clear
> > about this. If i am wrong can anyone kindly please tell me the correct
> > way to decode the image.
> > Do anyone have any reference about this, please help me if can pls
> > give me the sources.
>
> I don't really understand what you mean, but if you just need to
> convert a JPEG-endoded DICOM image into a normal one, you can use the
> dcmdjpeg command line utility from the Offis DICOM Toolkit (look at
> http://dicom.offis.de). It is free and available for many platforms.
>
>         Alex

Thank you for helping.
I had read the dcmtk code before but the problem now is my supervisor
want me to do this in visual basic or embedded visual basic.
Below is my code to view the image with   setDIBitsToDevice()
(win32api function) but the image that i retrieve is different from
original.

remark : i already changed the pixels() in 24 bit

bit =CInt(Val(mDicomDecoder.bitsAllocated) *
Val(mDicomDecoder.samplesPerPixel))
row = Val(newfileinfo.fileHeight)
col = Val(newfileinfo.fileWidth)

    With bmp_Info
        .bmiHeader.biBitCount = 24
        .bmiHeader.biClrImportant = 0
        .bmiHeader.biClrUsed = 0
        .bmiHeader.biCompression = BI_RGB
        .bmiHeader.biHeight = -row
        .bmiHeader.biPlanes = 1
        .bmiHeader.biSize = Len(bmp_Info)
        .bmiHeader.biSizeImage = CLng(row) * CLng(col) * 1
        .bmiHeader.biWidth = col
        .bmiHeader.biXPelsPerMeter = 0
        .bmiHeader.biYPelsPerMeter = 0
    End With

        a = SetDIBitsToDevice(Picture1.hdc, 0, 0, col, row, 0, 0, 1,
row, pixels(i), bmp_Info, DIB_RGB_COLORS)

Any 1 can give me some idea?? thank you

regards,
janice
0
lawyc_01 (1)
8/8/2003 7:07:21 AM
Janice,

> Any one can tell me is it after the pixel data element, all the bytes
> until EOF are byte for jpeg image.

this is almost true but, in fact, the JPEG data is embedded (encapsulated)
into a sequence of so-called pixel items. That means, there are some DICOM
attributes around the JPEG data you have to remove/skip before feeding the
data into a JPEG decoder. Maybe this is the reason for the difference.

> Do anyone have any reference about this, please help me if can pls
> give me the sources.

The best reference is most often the standard itself. Part 5 describes the
pixel data encoding (incl. encapsulated transfer syntaxes) in detail. You
can download this part at: http://medical.nema.org/dicom/2003/03_05PU.PDF

Regards,
Joerg Riesmeier
OFFIS
0
Joerg

New release of DICOM Detective available (a DICOM capture file and DICOM file viewer)
We released a more reliable DICOM Detective 1.02 with finding data element function, structure report viewer support and Japanese and Chinese support. You can download the 30 days trial at http://www.dicomtool.com/Install.exe You can try this version even the previous version expired. The structure report viewer is stand-alone software. You can use it for free without limit. Please uninstall the previous version before install the new version. Ask for the software key at service@dicomtool.com. DICOM Detective is a DICOM protocol analysis and simulation software tool dedicated to PACS maintenance people, DICOM servicemen, programmers, consultants, radiologists or people working with DICOM networks. Using the DICOM Detective, PACS maintenance people and DICOM servicemen can analyze the DICOM communication problem online immediately and DICOM programmers can simulate the DICOM communication offline and trace and debug their program without traveling to onsite. DICOM Detective is also a great tool for DICOM beginners to learn the detail of DICOM, just capture a DICOM communication and open it with DICOM detective, you will know what the DICOM is and how simple it is. Go to http://www.dicomtool.com to see more detail. If you have any questions, please ask me, thank you. Best Regards, http://www.dicomtool.com ...

how to established the link between the CAD SR and Dicom File for draw the CAD SR marker on Dicom File
CAD SR File SOP instance UID 1.2.840.113986.3.10197.20090225.112659.896 this CAD SR file contains 4 Reference SOP Instance UID such as 1.2.840.113681.2205083097.3077.3412506770.58.1 1.2.840.113681.2205083097.3077.3412506770.54.1 1.2.840.113681.2205083097.3077.3412506770.56.1 1.2.840.113681.2205083097.3077.3412506770.52.1 having CAD SR file with 1)Graphic Data "28880/925" Graphic Type "POINT" 2)Graphic Data "2405/2402" Graphic Type "POINT" 3)Graphic Data "2102/2351" Graphic Type "POINT" I want to get the that CAD SR Marker write it back to my original Dicom File means how to link up the CAD SR Marker from CAD SR file to Dicom file which attribute are required to established the link between the CAD SR and Dicom File so that i can draw that particular cad sr marker on to the respective dicom file Hi Pritish I see. The problem you are having is probably related to the need to handle SR children by reference rather than by value. See DICOM PS 3.3 C.17.3.2.5. There are examples in PS 3.17 Annex E. The linkage between the SCOORD content item (that contains the Graphic Data attribute) and the image to which it applies is via the IMAGE content item that is a SELECTED FROM child of the SCOORD content item. In the case of Mammo CAD, this may either be by value (the IMAGE content item is nested within the Content Sequence of the SCOORD parent), or by reference, in which case the Referenced Cont...

Dicom ... how to read and write many dicom files ??
Hi All, Please tell me how to read and write many dicom files .. I mean writing all the files with the same SeriesInstanceUID . thanks in advance dannny On Jan 25, 11:03 am, "Dannyominov" <xrayspect...@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > Please tell me how to read and write many dicom files .. I mean writing > all the files with the same SeriesInstanceUID . > > thanks in advance > > dannny Hi Danny Try or tak ideas from FEX #9036 Mira ...

DICOM protocol analyzer and simulator(DICOM Detective)
I developed a DICOM protocol analyzer and simulator called DICOM Detective. Anyone can download it from my website http://www.dicomtool.com and try it. The serial number is "EVALUATION". Any advice is welcome. DICOM Detective is a DICOM protocol analysis and simulation software tool dedicated to PACS maintenance people, DICOM servicemen, programmers, consultants, radiologists or people working with DICOM networks. Using the DICOM Detective, PACS maintenance people and DICOM servicemen can analyze the DICOM communication problem online immediately and DICOM programmers can simulate the DICOM communication offline and trace and debug their program without traveling to onsite. ...

changing DICOM info in a DICOM RD (dose file)
Hi all. I'm trying to modify a DICOM header of a totale radiotherapy plan consisting of: - DICOM image files - A DICOM RS file (structures) - A DICOM RP file (plan) - A DICOM RD file (dose ditribution) What I want to do is to change the UID's for the entire plan (all files). This is not a problem for the DICOM images, where I do the following: info = dicominfo(fname); %Reading dicom info image = (dicomread(fname)); %Reading image ** MODIFICATION OF INFO *** dicomwrite(t,'newfile',info,'CreateMode','Copy'); %Saving with modified info But I have some difficul...

Corrupted DICOM JPEG file
hi there, If anyone is interested, I have placed on gdcm website a DICOM JPEG file that seems to be corrupted: http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/thingies/GENESIS_SIGNA-JPEG-CorruptFrag.dcm I have not yet found a way (if any) to properly read that file. -Mathieu On Apr 14, 8:37 am, Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malate...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi there, > > If anyone is interested, I have placed on gdcm website a DICOM JPEG > file that seems to be corrupted: > > http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/thingies/GENESIS_SIGNA-JPEG-CorruptFrag.dcm > > I have not yet found a way (if any) to properly read that file. > > -Mathieu This is the error that us get from dcmdump DcmItem: Element (0043,100a) found twice in one dataset/item, ignoring second entry dcmdump: error: I/O suspension or premature end of stream: reading file: C:\temp\GENESIS_SIGNA-JPEG-CorruptFrag.dcm There is that error (an element found twice) however if you modify/remove the tag you'll also find that the lossless jpeg encoded image does not decompress properly! Mathieu, I had a look at it out of curiosity, I'm not sure what's going on there myself it doesn't seem to be any of the typical lossless codec bugs that's created it, I got to the point where I felt that the predictors used to create it were wrong and gave up due to lack of time. Don't know if that helps at all. Ross <kul.singh@gmail.com> wrot...

dicom to dicom converter
Hi all, it seems that my dicom libraries do not accept proprietary dicom, so I'm wondering if there is some program to easily convert proprietary dicom images to standard dicom images! thanks, Mauro On Sep 10, 4:38 am, mauro <mauro.austra...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > it seems that my dicom libraries do not accept proprietary dicom, so > I'm wondering if there is some program to easily convert proprietary > dicom images to standard dicom images! Hi Mauro, It depends on what you call proprietary dicom and it depends on what you call standard dicom image :) GDCM attempt to reads a bunch of those buggy DICOM file (if you are not afraid of a little compilation): http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/ But I should recommend the tool from Yves Martel: TomoVision and co: http://www.tomovision.com/ I only found out yesterday one type of file it was not able to read (trust me I tried hard to make it fails). -Mathieu Thanks a lot Mathieu, finally I did succeed on reading the image in ITK (it was a stupid error of mine, I'm a kind of newbie in dicoms). But the links you pointed me out are quite interesting! thanks, Mauro On Sep 10, 6:17 pm, Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malate...@gmail.com> wrote: > It depends on what you call proprietary dicom and it depends on what > you call standard dicom image :) > GDCM attempt to reads a bunch of those buggy DICOM file (if you a...

Multiple DICOM images in single DICOM file Java API
I am looking for Java API that will read multiple DICOM image that are contained in a single DICOM file. We want to convert these images into lossless JPEG and store them as separate images Any help would be appreciated. ...

Is it DICOM standard to store JPIP like DICOM files for Media Storage?
Hi Sir/Madam: This is the first time I see medical images storing on a CD with pixel data on a separate file *.pj2 and DICOM header on another file. Is this about JPIP? I read some information on Part 5 of the 2008 DICOM standard 8.4.1 JPIP REFERENCED PIXEL DATA and part 10 of the 2008 DICOM standard page 21 - Table 7.1-1DICOM File Meta Information Transfer Syntax UID (0002,0010) - JPIP Referenced Pixel Data Transfer Syntaxes are not used. (See PS 3.5 of the DICOM Standard). It seems JPIP is not for Media Storage. If it is for JPIP, Element (0028,7FE0) should be present, but I don't see Element (0028,7FE0) Pixel Data Provider URL in the DICOM header file, but Data Element (7FE0,0010) Pixel Data is not present. Thanks in Advanced. Wayne Tran Hi Wayne JPIP is not for media storage. This is not valid DICOM media. David enyaw_2010@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi Sir/Madam: > > This is the first time I see medical images storing on a CD with pixel > data on a separate file *.pj2 and DICOM header on another file. > > Is this about JPIP? I read some information on Part 5 of the 2008 > DICOM standard 8.4.1 JPIP REFERENCED PIXEL DATA and part 10 of the > 2008 DICOM standard page 21 - Table 7.1-1DICOM File Meta Information > > > Transfer Syntax UID (0002,0010) - JPIP Referenced Pixel Data Transfer > Syntaxes are not used. (See PS 3.5 of the DICOM Standard). > > It seems JPIP is not...

DICOM JPEG 2000 Decoding added to RZDCX
The new release of RZDCX, Fast Strike DICOM Toolkit, available for download at http://www.roniza.com/products/downloads , adds DICOM JPEG 2000 Decoding in a single command like in the following code snippet: DCXOBJ image = new DCXOBJ(); String filename = "DCMJ2K"; image.openFile(filename); image.Decode(); image.saveFile("DCMLEE"); For more information: http://dicomiseasy.blogspot.com/2010/02/jpeg-2000-decoding-in-rzdcx-release.html ...

JPEG 2000 Image Compression Dicom file needed.
Hi, Can anyone share JPEG 2000 Image Compression Dicom file. Regards, Abhijit Satpute On the NEMA FTP site you can find samples of JPEG2000, JPEG-LS, RLE and regular JPEG images: ftp://medical.nema.org/MEDICAL/Dicom/DataSets/WG04 On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 12:04:11 PM UTC+5:30, Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB wrote: > On the NEMA FTP site you can find samples of JPEG2000, JPEG-LS, RLE and regular JPEG images: ftp://medical.nema.org/MEDICAL/Dicom/DataSets/WG04 Thanks Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB. ...

JPEG to DICOM
Hello, I'm new to DICOM. I just want to store some JPEG files (from a digital camera) in a DICOM file.I'm using the .NET platform and the DICOM Library of ClearCanvas.ca . What should I to do? Regards, Parham. dcm4che (www.dcm4che.org) has a jpg2dcm command line program. It takes a jpg and a file that specifies some dicom parameters to make a header with. ...

DICOM files
Hi all, Am interested in calculating the Hounsfiled HU from DICOM image. How to do it? Any one pls reply. Thanks. ...

Dicom RT/ Dicom overlays
Hi, First off, I am new to the site so please bear with me and feel free to offer up any advice on how to better pose questions for this forum. Now on to the nitty gritty. I am currently trying to overlay contours contained in a Dicom RT 'STRUCT' file onto CT slices that are in the standard Dicom format. So far I have been able to overlay the contour (of a Brainstem) onto the correct CT slice. The problem arises from there being an inherent offset of the contour to the actual CT slice. I am trying to rectify this but have been unsuccessful so far. I have noticed that the header of...

dicom protocol.
Hi all, I am trying to make a decision on, if have to write the dicom protocol from scratch? Are there any previously developed libraries for this compatible for use with JAVA? plz help regards, Rajesh Rapaka. Hi Rajesh, check this website: http://www.dclunie.com/ rob Rajesh.Rapaka wrote: | Hi all, | | I am trying to make a decision on, if have to write the dicom protocol | from scratch? Are there any previously developed libraries for this | compatible for use with JAVA? plz help | | regards, | Rajesh Rapaka. If you can deal with the terms of the LGPL (actually fairly easy) then try this: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dcm4che/ -Kelly Rajesh.Rapaka wrote: > Hi all, > > I am trying to make a decision on, if have to write the dicom protocol > from scratch? Are there any previously developed libraries for this > compatible for use with JAVA? plz help > > regards, > Rajesh Rapaka. Hello Rajesh; If you are willing to consider a commercial toolkit, you should take a look at the DICOM Connectivity Framework (DCF) at http://laurelbridge.com/products/ Regards, Bronson Hokuf Rajesh.Rapaka wrote: > Hi all, > > I am trying to make a decision on, if have to write the dicom protocol > from scratch? Are there any previously developed libraries for this > compatible for use with JAVA? plz help > > regards, > Rajesh Rapaka. ...

MPEG -> JPEG -> DICOM Files -> PACS
Hi I am working on a project where we are trying to convert MPEG studies so that we can then send it to a PACS system so that we can distribute the studies across easily. Using SC Video Decompiler (Freeware) version, I was able to convert the MPEG studies into single JPEG frames files. Would anyone be able to advise of a suitable (freeware) application that will allow me to convert (or bundle) these single JPEG frames studies into DICOM files so that the studies can then be sent to PACS. Or if there is another better (freeware) solution to convert MPEG files to DICOM files to be sent to PACS that anyone know of let me know. We are using Conquest for the PACS system. Thank You learner wrote: > Hi > > I am working on a project where we are trying to convert MPEG studies > so that we can then send it to a PACS system so that we can distribute > the studies across easily. > > Using SC Video Decompiler (Freeware) version, I was able to convert the > MPEG studies into single JPEG frames files. > > Would anyone be able to advise of a suitable (freeware) application > that will allow me to convert (or bundle) these single JPEG frames > studies into DICOM files so that the studies can then be sent to PACS. > > Or if there is another better (freeware) solution to convert MPEG files > to DICOM files to be sent to PACS that anyone know of let me know. > > We are using Conquest for the PACS sys...

Dicom
Hello @all, is there a possibility to export a file from Matlab into Dicom which can be opened with the MPI-Tool. Thanks! The image processing toolbox contains a nice interface to handle dicom files. See the help for: DICOMWRITE,DICOMINFO, DICOMREAD I also suggest to use the available latest ImgProc tlbx for you, because the most of new release of ImgProcTlbx has new extensions for the dicom functions. Laszlo M. wrote: > > > Hello @all, > > is there a possibility to export a file from Matlab into Dicom > which > can be opened with the MPI-Tool. > > Thanks! Tha...

Dicom sngle-file vs. multi-file
Hello, I'm jsut verifying that I'm understood correctly, please correct if this is not right (and please also signal if the following is true...) DICOM image contains elementarily HEADER and DATA. HEADER contains typically patient information and information about the image capturing modality. DATA contain either one or many images. If above is true, then could someone explain how DICOM format encapsulates multiple images in one DICOM packet? Are the contained images enlisted in the header? Thanks, -pom- On May 30, 9:40 am, pompair <timona...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I'm jsut verifying that I'm understood correctly, please correct if > this is not right (and please also signal if the following is true...) > > DICOM image contains elementarily HEADER and DATA. > > HEADER contains typically patient information and information about > the image capturing modality. > > DATA contain either one or many images. > > If above is true, then could someone explain how DICOM format > encapsulates multiple images in one DICOM packet? Are the contained > images enlisted in the header? See PS 3.5 - 2008, section 8.2 NATIVE OR ENCAPSULATED FORMAT ENCODING and section A.4 TRANSFER SYNTAXES FOR ENCAPSULATION OF ENCODED PIXEL DATA for an example. HTH -Mathieu Hello Pompair, pompair wrote: > Hello, [...] > DICOM image contains elementarily HEADER and DATA...

[DICOM Files] Writing multiple frames to single file?
I have a .dcm file containing multiple frames. I use: for i=1 : frameNum f = dicomread(path2dcm, 'frames', i); % downsample f end to downsample each frame. But how do I write all the downsampled frames to a single .dcm file? I have looked at: dicomwrite but it does not seem to support this operation, any ideas? ...

Converting Non DICOM Images to DICOM
Hi, I am working on a project that generate DICOM files from other images like JPEG,BMP,PNG etc. My question is which SOP Class UID should i use?. Should i go with Secondary Captured Image UID or is their any other standard SOP Class UIDs for other images to DICOM conversion. Thanks > I am working on a project that generate DICOM files from other images like JPEG,BMP,PNG etc. > My question is which SOP Class UID should i use?. > Should i go with Secondary Captured Image UID or is their any other standard SOP Class UIDs for other images to DICOM conversion. If you are con...

DICOM header printing through DICOM printing
Hi, Actually we wanted to print DICOM image using DICOM print management. So we are implementing DICOM print SCU. But the problem is along with the image we also want to print some infomations like patient name and patient ID etc..Is there any possible way for that?? Thanks and Regards, Surendra >Actually we wanted to print DICOM image using DICOM print management. >So we are implementing DICOM print SCU. >But the problem is along with the image we also want to print some >infomations like patient name and patient ID etc..Is there any >possible way for that?? we burn-in some overlays into the image data to be printed. works with any printer AND is more flexible than the features of dicom-print layout etc. Hi Surendra Elsewhere you mentioned use of the Annotation Box SOP Class for this. In general, I agree with Sacha, you are better off "burning in" exactly what annotations you intend to appear in the pixel data. Do not depend on overlays, and do not depend on annotations; these may not be widely or consistently supported. Only if there is a quality issue with the resolution at which you render (and anti-alias) the text that you are burning in (e.g., perhaps for Kanji rather than Latin characters) before sending it to the printer should you even consider a more sophisticated approach. As a rule, you should expect no more of a printer than what the IHE CPI profile requires for Print Server actors, and you s...

what are differences between a dicom node and a dicom server.
hello, i have build a smal client based on dcmtk. this client is cappable : C- echo, C-find, C-move. no more ( not C-store scu or more...) just simples questions. what is a dicom node and what are differences between a dicom node and a dicom server. ? my client is a dicom node ? to be a dicom node my client need a send/transfert fonction (-C-store scu) ? thanks I am not aware of any definition/use of the terms "dicom server" or "dicom node" in the standard text. DICOM 3.15-2008, Annex H Application Configuration Management Profiles, defines DICOM "Devices" which contains "Network Connections" and provides "Network Application Entities", which itself are available/uses a sub-set of the "Network Connections" contained by the "Device" and has "Transfer Capabilities". According that, your client represent a DICOM Device with only one active (=3D not listening) Network Connection, used by the only one provided Application Entity which has Transfer Capabilities only as SCU for Verification and Common Query/Retrieve SOP Classes. -- gunter zeilinger Agfa Healthcare On Sep 23, 7:16=A0pm, lordg...@gmail.com wrote: > hello, > i have build a smal client based on dcmtk. this client is cappable : C- > echo, C-find, C-move. no more ( not C-store scu or more...) > > just =A0simples questions. > > what is a dicom node and what are differences betw...

Create DICOM files from BMP,JPG,TIFF etc AND a file
I have been unable to locate a tool to perform the following process: -parse a text file containing patient demographics -read an image directory -output DICOM All of the utilities that I have seen require one to manually enter the demographic info (or pull it from a worklist) and I would like to see if I could automate the process. Thank you in advance S Deitsch webmaster@computerholistics.com SPEAKIT wrote: > I have been unable to locate a tool to perform the following process: > -parse a text file containing patient demographics > -read an image directory > -output DICOM > > All of the utilities that I have seen require one to manually enter the > demographic info (or pull it from a worklist) and I would like to see if I > could automate the process. > Thank you in advance > S Deitsch > webmaster@computerholistics.com > > Hi On Unix (or Linux or Mac), you can use my dicom3tools to do this, though it is a little unwieldy, e.g. using various combinations of ancreate, dccp, dcmerge and rawtodc or pnmtodc, together with something like netpbm and IJG to convert whatever format your source images are in to pnm or raw form. E.g.: #!/bin/sh stamp=`date +%Y%m%d%H%M%S`.$$ for srcfile in *.jpg do pnmfile=`basename "$srcfile" .jpg`.pnm dcmfile=`basename "$srcfile" .jpg`.dcm djpeg "$srcfile" >"$pnmfile" pnmtodc "$pnmfile"...

DICOM File Without File meta information and Size preamble
Hi all, i found dicom data set of a CT scanner (sop class is 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.2) and the files of this data set haven't got the file meta information (group 0002) and the size premble. In the standard P.S. 3-10 7 DICOM File Format seems that a file Dicom must have the file meta information (group 0002) and the size premble, so my question is: - this file is in a valid format? -What can I do with a file like this (I'm developing an application to read Dicom File). Thanks in advantage for your help MM > i found dicom data set of a CT scanner and the files of this data set haven't got > the file meta information (group 0002) and the size premble. In the > standard P.S. 3-10 > 7 DICOM File Format seems that a file Dicom must have the file meta > information (group 0002) and the size premble, so my question is: > - this file is in a valid format? > -What can I do with a file like this (I'm developing an application to > read Dicom File). Such files are not valid instances of the DICOM file format, but they are not unusual. Many (mostly older) DICOM toolkits/applications create such files. These files contain only the dataset without meta-header, which implies that the reader has to guess the Transfer Syntax, which cannot be deduced reliably from any part of the file. Therefore, readers typically assume that such files are a) Uncompressed b) Implicit VR Little Endian Transfer Syntax Some toolkits (...

Web resources about - decode jpeg from dicom file - comp.protocols.dicom

Decode (semiotics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All communication depends on the use of codes . When the message is received, the addressee is not passive, but decoding is more than simply ...

QR Scanner™Pro-Scan, Decode & Create Qr Code on the App Store on iTunes
Get QR Scanner™Pro-Scan, Decode & Create Qr Code on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Become a black-belt in black-tie: how to decode the dress-code
Become a black-belt in black-tie: how to decode the dress-code

Sneak peek: ABC thriller decodes Canberra's dark secrets
What dark secrets lurk in Canberra in upcoming ABC drama The Code ? We preview the political hacktivist conspiracy thriller shot in the capital. ...

How to decode the dress code
When does an occasion call for Bond-esque tuxedo or a smart jacket and jeans? Here's our guide to the intricacies of formal attire, from a day ...

Decode the sign of snake in Chinese culture
Decode the sign of snake in Chinese culture People's Daily Online As a tradition, Chinese people greet each other with propitious words - to ...

How-To: Decode Apple’s Tech Specs pages before buying a new Mac
... , Tech Specs , Understanding For more news on Mac , Mac , and How-To continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "How-To: Decode ...

Q&A: Jackie Yeaney at Red Hat Decodes Open Source
Jackie Yeaney is executive VP-strategy and corporate marketing at Red Hat, an open-source enterprise software company. Red Hat, which had revenue ...

Cydia Tweak: NativeQR, Decode Camera Add A QR Scanner To The Camera App
Two recent additions to the Cydia Store, NativeQR (pictured above) and Decode Camera, allow jailbreakers to easily scan QR codes on an iPhone ...

Saudi, Chinese scientists decode date-palm tree DNA
Arab News, an English-language daily, is a leading source of commentaries and news on Saudi Arabia, sports, business, Islam, lifestyle and more. ...