DICOM Detective Enterprise 2.00, DICOM Anonymizer&Masker and PACS Health Monitor released

DICOM Tool Inc. released DICOM Detective Enterprise 2.00, DICOM
Anonymizer&Masker 1.10 and PACS Health Monitor 1.01.

Please use the installer at http://www.dicomtool.com/Install.exe for
30-day full functional trial, it is latest DICOM Detective Enterprise
with DICOM Anonymizer&Masker and PACS Health Monitor. Please use
"EVALUATION" as product key,  if any problem, please contact
service@dicomtool.com.

The tools are tested and used in their daily work by:
         Siemens AG
         Medical Solutions
        MED IKM IQ CCC
         Connectivity Competence Center
         Hartmannstr. 16
         91052 Erlangen, Germany

If you are our DICOM Detective (Base) commercial/non-commercial user,
you could update to the latest version 1.15 for free. Please contact
us. If you want to upgrade to DICOM Detective Enterprise, please also
contact us for detail.

The most powerful DICOM Detective Enterprise 2.00 is now released with
following new features (additional features to DICOM Detective
(Base)).

..Supports WinPcap packets Capture, analyzes data while capturing
(Dynamic Analyze).
..Support remote capture of WinPcap.
..Support Gateway Capture for devices that cannot install capturing
software.
..Dynamic dump DICOM info to text file while DICOM transferring.
..Dynamic gathering data transmission rate, patient transmission rate,
study transmission rate, series transmission rate, image transmission
rate and frame transmission rate etc. while DICOM transferring. You
can use this feature to measure the DICOM network performance on line.
..Statistics Views for capture file to show data transmission rate,
patient transmission rate, study transmission rate, series
transmission rate, image transmission rate and frame transmission rate
etc. You can use this feature to measure the DICOM network performance
off line.
..Show transmission rates dynamically in tables and a line chart.
..Show network interface status dynamically.
..Records DICOM network transmission rates in history files and show
the history of transmission rates in line chart.
..Inserting/Deleting/Editing DICOM elements (include sequence elements)
for capture file.
..Inserting/Deleting/Editing DICOM elements (include sequence elements)
for DICOM file.
..Time display format selection (Sec.since beginning of capture, YYY-
MM- DD HH:MM:SS.M and Sec. since Epoch(1970-01-01)) for capture file.
..New file format supported: Accenlent 5views capture, Wireshark =96
nanosecond libpcap, Wireshark big-endian libpcap.
..Option to open capture file directly if only one connection.
..Option to skip error message while opening capture file.
..Command line for exporting txt, DVT script and MergeDPM User Info.

DICOM Detective is also available in U3 format, ready to be integrated
to any U3-compatible USB key (Please refer to http://www.u3.com). With
DICOM Detective U3, users of DICOM Detective can do DICOM
troubleshooting on any computer. DICOM Detective U3 can be download at
http://www.dicomtool.com/DDU3.u3p.(Rename the file name to DDU3.u3p,
if the downloaded file becomes zip file)

DICOM Anonymizer&Masker can remove all personal identifying
information from DICOM file. It allows:

..Anonymize any Data Element: user can define a list of elements to be
anonymized.
..Rich anonymization methods: delete, insert, replace, numbering label
or make initial for person name, offset date and time, move date and
time to now or January 1st, round age to age group, and dynamic
generate UID, etc.
..Anonymize annotations burned in image pixels and/or overlays: user
can specify different anonymization region for different images/
overlays (specified by a series of criteria, e.g. Modality=3DCT,
Rows=3D512 etc.). It can even anonymize pixel data/overlays embedded in
a sequence element.
..Support RLE, Jpeg compressed images.
..Optionally delete all private elements and/or all overlay elements.
..Optionally anonymize all person name element with defined methods.
..Anonymize single files, directory, subdirectory and DICOMDIR and keep
them consistent.
..Anonymize file names and folder names.
..Anonymize XML file.
..Export/import anonymization templates.
..Export/import anonymization value maps.
..Rich log to tell you which element and what value is anonymized from
and to.
..Autocomplete DICOM dictionary lookup.

The PACS Health Monitor is a lightweight software tool that monitoring
the connectivity and performance of modalities, servers and
workstations in the PACS network. The basic mechanism of The PACS
Health Monitor is that it pings and DICOM verifies the DICOM hosts and
applications over the PACS network periodically to measure, record and
report the connectivity and performance. To use the PACS Health
Monitor, you need not additional modification/configuration to the
DICOM hosts and applications. You just run the PACS Health Monitor in
a PC that belongs to the PACS network, and it will measure, record and
report the connectivity and performance for you automatically.

Enjoy it.

Best Regards,

Wang Jianhong
DICOM Tool
http://www.dicomtool.com
0
DICOM
9/8/2010 5:21:53 PM
comp.protocols.dicom 4782 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

New release of DICOM Detective available (a DICOM capture file and DICOM file viewer)
We released a more reliable DICOM Detective 1.02 with finding data element function, structure report viewer support and Japanese and Chinese support. You can download the 30 days trial at http://www.dicomtool.com/Install.exe You can try this version even the previous version expired. The structure report viewer is stand-alone software. You can use it for free without limit. Please uninstall the previous version before install the new version. Ask for the software key at service@dicomtool.com. DICOM Detective is a DICOM protocol analysis and simulation software tool dedicated t...

DICOM protocol analyzer and simulator(DICOM Detective)
I developed a DICOM protocol analyzer and simulator called DICOM Detective. Anyone can download it from my website http://www.dicomtool.com and try it. The serial number is "EVALUATION". Any advice is welcome. DICOM Detective is a DICOM protocol analysis and simulation software tool dedicated to PACS maintenance people, DICOM servicemen, programmers, consultants, radiologists or people working with DICOM networks. Using the DICOM Detective, PACS maintenance people and DICOM servicemen can analyze the DICOM communication problem online immediately and DICOM programmers can s...

dicom to dicom converter
Hi all, it seems that my dicom libraries do not accept proprietary dicom, so I'm wondering if there is some program to easily convert proprietary dicom images to standard dicom images! thanks, Mauro On Sep 10, 4:38 am, mauro <mauro.austra...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > it seems that my dicom libraries do not accept proprietary dicom, so > I'm wondering if there is some program to easily convert proprietary > dicom images to standard dicom images! Hi Mauro, It depends on what you call proprietary dicom and it depends on what you call standard ...

newest DICOM Troubleshooting Tool-DICOM Detective download available
newest DICOM Troubleshooting Tool-DICOM Detective download available DICOM Tool released the newest version of DICOM Detective, free download available at http://www.dicomtool.com. Ask service@dicomtool.com for product ID. it includes following features: Find DICOM files under a directory (User can specify any combination of criteria. Range matching is supported) 2008 DICOM Dictionary. Export DVT script. Export Merge DPM User Info. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Western Europe language support. Auto Encoding according to the special character set. Verify DICOM Tag, VR, VM and Value...

Dicom RT/ Dicom overlays
Hi, First off, I am new to the site so please bear with me and feel free to offer up any advice on how to better pose questions for this forum. Now on to the nitty gritty. I am currently trying to overlay contours contained in a Dicom RT 'STRUCT' file onto CT slices that are in the standard Dicom format. So far I have been able to overlay the contour (of a Brainstem) onto the correct CT slice. The problem arises from there being an inherent offset of the contour to the actual CT slice. I am trying to rectify this but have been unsuccessful so far. I have noticed that the header of...

Dicom
Hello @all, is there a possibility to export a file from Matlab into Dicom which can be opened with the MPI-Tool. Thanks! The image processing toolbox contains a nice interface to handle dicom files. See the help for: DICOMWRITE,DICOMINFO, DICOMREAD I also suggest to use the available latest ImgProc tlbx for you, because the most of new release of ImgProcTlbx has new extensions for the dicom functions. Laszlo M. wrote: > > > Hello @all, > > is there a possibility to export a file from Matlab into Dicom > which > can be opened with the MPI-Tool. > > Thanks! Tha...

New release of the free Makhaon DICOM Dump software has DICOM, DICOS and dicomdir validation tool
Hello DICOM community. We just released our software - Makhaon DICOM Dump. It's free of charge but very useful tool for anybody whose deals with DICOM instances. You can download it here: http://www.makhaon.com/download/software_en/DICOMDump.zip It can, inter alia, verify different DICOM instances: Check for Value Multiplicity (VM). Check for unknown Value Representations (VR). Check for VR conformity to the standard. Check for length of the all strings. Check for correct numbers values. Check for character sets of strings values. Check for UID conformity. Leading zero...

DICOM troubleshooting tool-DICOM Detective full functional free trial of new version available
A new version of DICOM Detective is released and full functional free trial of new version available at http://www.dicomtool.com DICOM Detective can view not only the images embedded in the DICOM communication(sniffer file) but also the structure reports embedded in the DICOM communication(sniffer file) now. And the finding DICOM tag function can help you to find the desired DICOM tag from tons of DICOM tags in the DICOM communication(sniffer file). ------------------------ DICOM Detective is a DICOM protocol analysis and simulation software tool dedicated to PACS Administrator, maintenance people, DICOM servicemen, programmers, consultants, radiologists or people working with DICOM networks. Using the DICOM Detective, PACS Administrator, maintenance people and DICOM servicemen can analyze the DICOM communication problem online immediately and DICOM programmers can simulate the DICOM communication offline and trace and debug their program without traveling to onsite. DICOM Detective is also a great tool for DICOM beginners to learn the detail of DICOM, just capture a DICOM communication and open it with DICOM detective, you will know what the DICOM is and how simple it is. ...

what are differences between a dicom node and a dicom server.
hello, i have build a smal client based on dcmtk. this client is cappable : C- echo, C-find, C-move. no more ( not C-store scu or more...) just simples questions. what is a dicom node and what are differences between a dicom node and a dicom server. ? my client is a dicom node ? to be a dicom node my client need a send/transfert fonction (-C-store scu) ? thanks I am not aware of any definition/use of the terms "dicom server" or "dicom node" in the standard text. DICOM 3.15-2008, Annex H Application Configuration Management Profiles, defines DICOM &q...

Converting Non DICOM Images to DICOM
Hi, I am working on a project that generate DICOM files from other images like JPEG,BMP,PNG etc. My question is which SOP Class UID should i use?. Should i go with Secondary Captured Image UID or is their any other standard SOP Class UIDs for other images to DICOM conversion. Thanks > I am working on a project that generate DICOM files from other images like JPEG,BMP,PNG etc. > My question is which SOP Class UID should i use?. > Should i go with Secondary Captured Image UID or is their any other standard SOP Class UIDs for other images to DICOM conversion. If you are con...

DICOM header printing through DICOM printing
Hi, Actually we wanted to print DICOM image using DICOM print management. So we are implementing DICOM print SCU. But the problem is along with the image we also want to print some infomations like patient name and patient ID etc..Is there any possible way for that?? Thanks and Regards, Surendra >Actually we wanted to print DICOM image using DICOM print management. >So we are implementing DICOM print SCU. >But the problem is along with the image we also want to print some >infomations like patient name and patient ID etc..Is there any >possible way for that?? ...

Excellent DICOM troubleshooting tool-DICOM Detective full functional free trial of new version available
A new version of DICOM Detective is released and full functional free trial of new version available at http://www.dicomtool.com New functions: DICOM Detective can view not only the images embedded in the DICOM communication(sniffer file) but also the structure reports embedded in the DICOM communication(sniffer file) now. And the finding DICOM tag function can help you to find the desired DICOM tag from tons of DICOM tags in the DICOM communication(sniffer file). Go to http://www.dicomtool.com, you will find more valuable things there. ------------------------ DICOM Detectiv...

PACS / DICOM and Release of Information
Hello everyone, Just a quick question.. what's the current precendence for retrieving information from a PACS in an ROI (Release of Information) situation. Such as, when a plaintiff requests a complete medical record in the discovery phase of a legal proceeding, how do hospitals typically handle this request as it pertains to DICOM data? How is the data delivered? Printed, Digital, etc? Thanks! Brad ...

Dicom ... how to read and write many dicom files ??
Hi All, Please tell me how to read and write many dicom files .. I mean writing all the files with the same SeriesInstanceUID . thanks in advance dannny On Jan 25, 11:03 am, "Dannyominov" <xrayspect...@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > Please tell me how to read and write many dicom files .. I mean writing > all the files with the same SeriesInstanceUID . > > thanks in advance > > dannny Hi Danny Try or tak ideas from FEX #9036 Mira ...

information about Dicom report, Dicom structured report
Hello, Someone could explaine me what is exacly a DICOM report ?? i have see some web dicom solution ( siemens). But i dont understand what is exacly a dicom report. what is her focntion ? i would know if a client dicom must have a scu or scp dicom report ? and finalyt what is the different between a DICOM report and DICOM structured report ? DICOM structured report is a part of dicom 3.0 or not ? i know , lot of question :P... sorry.. Thanks On Oct 20, 7:22=A0pm, lordg...@gmail.com wrote: > Hello, > > Someone could explaine me what is exacly a DICOM report...

DICOM vs .. "raw DICOM" ?
I'm looking at this sentence: "Access and store images in DICOM or raw data DICOM formats to meet medical digital communication standards " It comes from here: http://www.gehealthcare.com/euen/ultrasound/ultrasound-it/echopac-pc/index.html And all I can think is .. "Wait, what?" What exactly is the difference? What do they _mean_ ? Hello Trevoke, Trevoke wrote: > "Access and store images in DICOM or raw data DICOM formats to meet > medical digital communication standards " DICOM or raw DICOM... wait, _what_? ;o) > What exactly is the > difference? What do they _mean_ ? Probably the author of this sentence is referring to storage of private information as DICOM Raw Data IOD. Just guessing: This may refer 3D Ultrasound data which is described in Supplement 43. Supplement 43 was released in April 2009 and defines: Enhanced US Volume Storage 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.6.2 Arterial Pulse Waveform Storage 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.9.5.1 Respiratory Waveform Storage 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.9.6.1 General Audio Waveform Storage 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.9.4.2 Maybe Supp. 43 was released too late for the device discussed on this page to make its objects Supplement 43 compliant. Thus it stores the "modern" data objects not in Enhanced Ultrasound IOD but as DICOM Raw Data instead. DICOM Raw Data IOD has the advantage over private IODs that Storage and Retrieval can be ensured in a "Store-an...

what dicom freeware allow dicom receiving and viewing?
understand that efilm currently no longer a freeware. Does anyone know besides efilm, any other dicom freeware allow dicom receiving and dicom viewing and preferably allow create cd ? There is a free DICOM viewer in www.fruitfruit.com. But I never heard that any free dicom viewer can create cd. paperplane <paperplanefly@yahoo.com> wrote: > understand that efilm currently no longer a freeware. Does anyone know > besides efilm, any other dicom freeware allow dicom receiving and > dicom viewing and preferably allow create cd ? <URL:http://irad.sf.net/> Works g...

pacs/dicom
I am a experienced of computer science and have studied abdout DICOM and PACS teorically,but now I am to strat developing a PACS practically....what I would like to know is that; what I should do step by step ...if you have any information about it please inform me...thanks a lot. ...

DICOM #2
Hi, Does anyone know how to "trick" DICOMWRITE or DICOMANON into writing DICOM files for modalities other than MR, CT and Secondary Capture? I am trying to write PT and NM files and find that I can read them OK but I have trouble writing them. Thanks! Jeff Jeffrey Leal wrote: I am trying to write PT and NM files and find that I can > read them OK but I have trouble writing them. > Thanks! Did you ask in the Dicom Newsgroup ? <http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.protocols.dicom> J�r�me Jeffrey Leal wrote: > Hi, Does anyone know how to "trick" DICOM...

dicom protocol.
Hi all, I am trying to make a decision on, if have to write the dicom protocol from scratch? Are there any previously developed libraries for this compatible for use with JAVA? plz help regards, Rajesh Rapaka. Hi Rajesh, check this website: http://www.dclunie.com/ rob Rajesh.Rapaka wrote: | Hi all, | | I am trying to make a decision on, if have to write the dicom protocol | from scratch? Are there any previously developed libraries for this | compatible for use with JAVA? plz help | | regards, | Rajesh Rapaka. If you can deal with the terms of the LGPL (a...

PACS and DICOM
The image modality (e.g. CT Scanner) encodes images into what format? What does the modality invoke to move the image? ...

Introduction to DICOM - Chapter III
http://dicomiseasy.blogspot.com/2011/11/introduction-to-dicom-chapter-iii-dicom.html ...

Web resources about - DICOM Detective Enterprise 2.00, DICOM Anonymizer&Masker and PACS Health Monitor released - comp.protocols.dicom