Encapsulated PDF Storage and Encrypted PDF file

Hi there,

  There is no such DICOM attribute as 'Encrypted PDF' ? This attribute
would be used to identify whether the DICOM file encapsulate an
encrypted PDF file or not...

Just a random thought,
-Mathieu
0
Mathieu
4/28/2009 4:31:44 PM
comp.protocols.dicom 4782 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

PDF PDF PDF
For anyone struggling to figure out how to create a PDF in SWX it's pretty simple but you may have to have the Bluebeam version of swx FIRST go to Tools>Options and check "Save as PDF" Then you can save them right from the save as dialog. Maybe I'm the only dumbass that could't figure that out! ;0) But it was in help under "PDF" An easier way is to download a program from www.pdf995.com that "prints" you files to a PDF foramat. This program works with SW and any other program you use to print with. "3d" <jmiller at marvelindustri...

A PDF into a FM file then save as pdf... how to have alll the pages of the included pdf file
FM 7.2 We can import a complete PDF file as an object into a framemaker file. Then when we try to generate a pdf from this framemaker file, we have only the firts page of the pdf imported. Is there a method to import a pdf file and force FM to generate a pdf file with save as... with the complete pdf file inserted into the padf ? > We can import a complete PDF file as an object into a framemaker file. Then > when we try to generate a pdf from this framemaker file, we have only the > firts page of the pdf imported. > > Is there a method to import a pdf file...

PDF::Writer, create pdf and insert in other pdf file.
Hi folks(wharever it mean my english is so bad...) the following code create a PDF: #!/usr/bin/ruby require 'pdf/writer' pdf = PDF::Writer.new pdf.text "Hello Matz", :font_size => 22 pdf.save_as "novo.pdf" ######################################## now I wanna save this pdf as a last page of a existing pdf. any tips? -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Ricardo Pog <ricardo85x@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi folks(wharever it mean my english is so bad...) > > > the following code create a PDF: > >...

PDF TO PDF/A
Hello, is it possible to convert a PDF file to PDFA file ? i tried the -dPDFA option and i vefy my pdf file with PDF longlife. I have an error. Thanks for help. ...

Merge pdf files into one pdf file
Hi I am looking for a script that can automatically merge a serie of 'pdf' files into one 'pdf' file. I know about the "Insert pdf file" option in adobe, but I have about 30 'pdf' files, and need a more automatic solution. Today I am merging several "ps" files into one "pdf" file by using the script below. Is there a similar script for pdf files. Any software that solves this? Any help is appreciated! Gisle Rong Script: %! % PostScript program for distilling and combining multiple PostScript files. % When embedding font subsets, it is ...

Access to DICOM Encapsulated PDF TEST Files
All, Does anyone have DICOM Encapsulated PDF test files? There appears to have been test files created for the Connectathon. Are there available now in the public domain? We need these for vendor neutral testing of several PACS solutions. Thanks, Charles ...

split one pdf file into multiple pdf files
Hi I am in urgent need of code for spliting one pdf file into multiple pdf files based on a particular condition. An guidance going about writing code for this problem would be really helpful. Thanks, Suparana Hi, What are the particular conditions you need for splitting. There are a number of third party solutions, but most will split on page or file names. If you had the source of the PDF files, I could show you how my OctoTools could produce the output already split, on just about ANY criteria, but doing it with existing pdf's could be tricky. Another way to approach your problem i...

2 pdf-files > 1 pdf-file
Hello, I use Photoshop Lite or CutePDF to scan documents to pdf. What to do if documents are spread out over 2 or more A4's? How can I scan this to just 1 pdf-file? Peter You should use only ADOBE ACROBAT software. "PeterS" <pghscholtes@home.nl> wrote in message news:bk20l8$lom$1@news3.tilbu1.nb.home.nl... > Hello, > > I use Photoshop Lite or CutePDF to scan documents to pdf. What to do if > documents are spread out over 2 or more A4's? How can I scan this to > just 1 pdf-file? > > Peter > ...

Batch converting of PDF files into searchable PDF files
Hello Group We need to convert about 500 multipage non-searchable PDF files into searchable PDF files. The original PDFs just contain the scanned documents and we plan to run them through an OCR program which will afterwards save them back in the PDF format. It seems that Omnipage 12 Pro Office edition would be able to do the job but Omnipage 12 Standard, which is much less expensive, seems to have many of the same features. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a resource which lists the exact differences between the two programs. For now we'd require only one or two licences...

How to: split 1 pdf file to 2 pdf files?
I have a problem with a file that I retrieve off www.catholic-forum.com/bulletins/511.pdf . Once each month they create the 511.pdf file with an attached Parish Calendar page. The Parish Bulletin page is in 'Portrait' sizing while the attached Parish Calendar page is in 'Landscape'. I try to retrieve this one file and using Frontpage on my PC attempt to publish the pdf file to my online web. I do NOT want the online web User to have to scroll to the left to see the Bulletin or the Calendar. I have Acrobat Reader 7.0 on my PC and would like to save the www.catholic-forum....

How print a pdf file on both sides of a paper(Duplexing for pdf files)
Hi All, Please let me know how to print a pdf file on both sides of a papers. Thanks in advance. krishnapalvadi@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All, > Please let me know how to print a pdf file on both sides of a > papers. > Thanks in advance. > Do you have a duplex printer? krishnapalvadi@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All, > Please let me know how to print a pdf file on both sides of a > papers. > Thanks in advance. The same way that you would print any other document on both sides of the paper. You select duplex output in your printer driver properties. Presuma...

split one pdf file into multiple pdf files #2
Hi I am in urgent need of code for spliting one pdf file into multiple pdf files based on a particular condition. Guidance of how to go about writing the code for this problem would really helpful. Thanks, Suparana ...

How to create two pdf files into one pdf file using pdflatex?
Hi, there! I use MikTeX on my PC. I have a tex file, I use pdflatex to create a pdf file. Now my problem is that I have other a pdf file, I want to put two pdf into a pdf file. Does anyone have suggestion to do this? I am like to put some tex code into my tex file, then I run pdflatex, I will create this two pdf files into one pdf file. Thanks! zyx wrote: > Hi, there! > > I use MikTeX on my PC. I have a tex file, I use pdflatex to create a > pdf file. Now my problem is that I have other a pdf file, I want to put > two pdf into a pdf file. Does anyone have suggesti...

Combining PDF and XML files into PDF
My app reads an XML file into my database, allows editing the content, then produces a new XML file and, optionally, a PDF file from the same data. I'm currently using REXML to readin the XML file, Builder to write the new XML file out, and PDF::Writer to write the PDF file. Now I need to put the XML data into the PDF file and have the result conform to the Adobe spec for that. I'd really appreciate any suggestions re: the best / easiest approach to 'get there from here'. TIA, Bill On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 02:45:11AM +0900, bill walton wrote: > My app reads an XML file ...

PDF::API2 (Creating PDF files)
Hi, I'm creating PDF's on the fly, with Perl 5.8, using PDF::API2. I have no problem with most of it, albeit there's a bit of a learning curve with creating PDFs, but I can't figure out how to insert a URL with anchor text. i.e. It's easy enough to insert a URL as text, and the PDF will recognize it as a URL and make it clickable when viewed in Acrobat. However, I would like to be able to insert a URL, such as http://www.test.com yet have the link text be something like "Test Site" (with the actual URL not visible). I know it's possible to do...

DICOM Encapsulated PDF
Dear All, I'm looking for two things: - opensource program / programming libraries to encapsulate and decapsulate PDF in DICOM and for free DICOM Encap.PDF viewer? Is there any? Regards, Ta007 > I'm looking for two things: - opensource program / programming > libraries to encapsulate and decapsulate PDF in DICOM and for free > DICOM Encap.PDF viewer? Is there any? 1) dcm2pdf 2) pdf2dcm 3) Adobe Reader 1 and 2 are part of the DCMTK - http://www.dcmtk.org/ . Regards, Joerg Riesmeier And pdftodc and dctopdf in dicom3tools can do the encapsulation. Osirix supports displaying them, which is handy on the Mac. David M1nd0nF1r3 wrote: > Dear All, > > I'm looking for two things: - opensource program / programming > libraries to encapsulate and decapsulate PDF in DICOM and for free > DICOM Encap.PDF viewer? Is there any? > > Regards, Ta007 On Aug 3, 9:35=A0am, M1nd0nF1r3 <ta...@poczta.onet.pl> wrote: > Dear All, > > I'm looking for two things: - opensource program / programming > libraries to encapsulate and decapsulate PDF in DICOM and for free > DICOM Encap.PDF viewer? Is there any? Or use GDCM: http://gdcm.sf.net It comes with command line executable gdcmpdf equivalent to DCMTK dcm2pdf/pdf2dcm It is also available from C#/Python/Java and C++ HTH On Aug 3, 9:35=A0am, M1nd0nF1r3 <ta...@poczta.onet.pl> wrote: > DICOM Encap.PDF viewer? Is there any...

PDF files encrypted?
Hi, I have some PDFs that they seem are encrypted because I cannot copy the text, I just copy strange signs and when I'm going to search something into the file I doesn't find anything. Abyone know if the files are encrypter or what's wrong and how I could fix it? thnak you very much!! jakeruzo@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I have some PDFs that they seem are encrypted because I cannot copy the > text, I just copy strange signs and when I'm going to search something > into the file I doesn't find anything. > > Abyone know if the files are encrypte...

How to encrypt pdf file?
Is there any freeware software break the protected pdf file? I have one file with 150 and I can't print this pages because is protected with pasword. Sorry on my bad english... Thanx! Zeon DocuCom PDF Gold is a perfect PDF Editing Tool, comparing with Adobe Acrobat. Support PDF 1.5 and form creating in PDF files, even it can open a blank PDF life for free editing to a new PDF document. Good stuff. maki =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A > Is there any freeware software break the protected pdf file? I have one f= ile > with 150 and I can't print this pages because is protected wit...

How to convert eps to pdf with pdf file size same as the eps file BBox? (using ps2pdf)
I want to convert an eps file to a pdf file and the paper size of the newly created pdf file be the same as the BBox of the eps file. Would you please show me what options I should specify if I use ps2pdf? Or you can tell me some other ways. Thanks, Peng > I want to convert an eps file to a pdf file and the paper size of the > newly created pdf file be the same as the BBox of the eps file. Would > you please show me what options I should specify if I use ps2pdf? Or > you can tell me some other ways. This will do it: -dEPSCrop Govert Govert J. Knopper wrote: >> I want...

insert pages from auxiliary pdf file into specific page locations in main pdf file
I am saddened by the slow death of usenet. Sigh. It is tax season in my neck of the woods. Depending on what tools you use,= you might end up with forms that don't make a duplex printer-friendly PDF = file. Since my home printer is "manually duplexed", I would like to write = a bash script to insert the pages of auxiliary files into a main PDF file. = Make a huge file that can print out easily with minimal manual interventio= n other than one flip of the whole file once the odd sides have printed out= .. Oh, and I'm looking for a free open source solution. ...

Postscript to PDF with pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other
Does anyone have a way to convert Postscript to PDF using pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other method? Any suggestions? On 14/04/2008, Sean Nakasone <seannakasone@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a way to convert Postscript to PDF using pdf-tools, > pdf-writer, or other method? Any suggestions? ps2pdf is standard on any install of Ghostscript, at least on most flavours of Linux/BSD Farrel ...

saving a PDF file to an earlier PDF version
I'd like to be able to save a PDF file made with PDF Version > 1.4 back to version 1.4. I understand that this may not work in all cases but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a program that has this functionality. Preferably this program can also be run on the command line. Thanks, Ted On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 05:32:13 -0800, teds@intex.com ci disse: > I'd like to be able to save a PDF file made with PDF Version > 1.4 back > to version 1.4. [...] good idea, well done! in fact, I think Adobe tries to port users to use ever the latest pdf version in order to sell yo...

Fw: PDF library for reading PDF files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3DDCB.88D6E470 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! I am looking for a library in Python that would read PDF files and I = could extract information from the PDF with it. I have searched with = google, but only found libraries that can be used to write PDF files. Any ideas? Peter ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3DDCB.88D6E470 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC ...

pdf plug-in about add stamp to pdf files
I want to create a stamp in the pdf files, but not use Acrobat.exe's function. I means is that I want to use Acrobat SDK to make a DLL(in Acrobat 7.0's sources DLL is API), so i can use this dll(API) dynamic. Thank's for any opinion. kyos wrote: > > I want to create a stamp in the pdf files, but not use > Acrobat.exe's function. I means is that I want to use Acrobat SDK to > make a DLL(in Acrobat 7.0's sources DLL is API), so i can use this > dll(API) dynamic. Ok. > Thank's for any opinion. Go ahead. ...

Web resources about - Encapsulated PDF Storage and Encrypted PDF file - comp.protocols.dicom

Encapsulated PostScript - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Encapsulated PostScript , or EPS , is a DSC -conforming PostScript document with additional restrictions which is intended to be usable as a ...

David Bowie dead: His musical legacy encapsulated in 12 songs
The British artist was prolific until the end of his life, but these 12 songs help define his life and legacy.

"The body is first encapsulated into a fetal position in order to fit inside of the burial pod."
"The pod looks like an earthy piece of art, but really it’s a biodegradable 'casket.' Once the burial pod is buried deep underground a tree seed ...

Encapsulated PostScript Archives - Cult of Mac
Are you a designer? Do you want to become a designer? Have you ever thought about bringing out the creative in you? Now is a great opportunity ...

UConn's Season Encapsulated: Jeremy Lamb Blows A Dunk At The Buzzer With The Huskies Down 13
UConn operated with a certain air of jack-assery this season, and there's really no better example than how that season ended, as UConn stole ...

Potential encapsulated
Take it or it will call your motherProteus Biomed NOVARTIS, a Swiss pharmaceuticals giant, is involved in two deals at the moment. Its $50 billion ...

The "What is the Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said to You?" Reddit Thread is Reddit Perfectly Encapsulated ...
So, there's a Reddit thread today titled, "What is the sexiest thing someone has ever said to you?" and it's exactly as hilarious as you would ...

Apple's Made in California ad inadvertently encapsulated everything wrong with how the tech industry
Apple's Made in California ad inadvertently encapsulated everything wrong with how the tech industry "designs" a product into people's lives ...

Beijing’s Encapsulated ‘Parkview Green FangCaoDi’ Has Its Own Energy Efficient Microclimate
Read the rest of Beijing’s Encapsulated ‘Parkview Green FangCaoDi’ Has Its Own Energy Efficient Microclimate Permalink - Add to del.icio.us ...

Soul Sacrifice review: Escapism encapsulated
Soul Sacrifice is a steady ascent to superiority over your captor, a mad sorcerer named Magusar. You can provoke and challenge him from within ...