How to send patient info to medical device

I need to write a simple application in c# which will communicate with
medical device and send to this device information about patient
(name,age,id,etc). How to do this with DICOM ?
I know that application 'Rislink Server' can do this, but I need to
write my own app.

This simple device is a Cawo Digidcam, used to digitally print patient
data on X-Rays.

I will be very grateful for help or any suggestions.
3/20/2010 9:26:55 PM
comp.protocols.dicom 4560 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Hello Mike,

Mike P. wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to write a simple application in c# which will communicate with
> medical device and send to this device information about patient
> (name,age,id,etc). How to do this with DICOM ?

The Service you are probably looking for is Basic Modality Worklist
Management, as described in DICOM Part 4 (PS3.4-2009 Annex K).

Please search the newsgroup for (numerous) toolkits available to use in
C#, as the basic DICOM communication is a bit cumbersome to implement
and I think you will appreciate quick results ;o)

Hope this helps,

3/22/2010 8:59:45 AM
Thanks Peter for reply. Now I'am trying to write something using DVTk
or mDCM but it's stiil hard for me. Maybe someone know how to do this
using DVTk or mDCM (I suppose that it's some lines of code).

send mail in FMP with Exchange Server ?
Hi, For the Send Mail script in FileMaker vers. 9.0 , it works perfectly if my syst�me is win XP with the Outlook Express installed. And when I put this DB in a winXP with an account of Exchange Server, the Send Mail script doesn't work ! Is this normal or do I have to do something ? Thanks for your help Hi Eric, in FM 7 the problem is that there must be the email program be mentioned in the options of Internet Explorer (in our case). So we are working with Lotus Notes and by default the corresponding email program is outlook express. So open e.g. Internet Explorer then Tools /...

Re: Using PROC COMPARE , comparing by sub group ( patient visit )
One way to do this if you don't have too many duplicates, is to put each = of duplicate observations into a different data set, then compare the = two datasets to each other. For instance, below I've got up to two observations per my ID. I take = only those that have duplicates, then put them into two different data = sets, then do a compare on the two different data sets. Note I'm = assuming that "visitid" is unique across all patients (if yours is not, = create a new ID by concatenating the patient ID and the visit ID = together).=20 proc sql; create table duplicat...

Send a SNMP Trap
hy, I'm using wengsoft snmp implementation to send a snmp trap. But the information sent by the trap isn't as I would expect. My code: static void sendTrap(String contextID, String contextName) throws { // Create SNMP message object, it may contain one of the following // protocol data unit : GET, SET, TRAP, GET-NEXT. snmpMessage = new SnmpMessage(); // create a Set Protocol Data Unit. trapPdu = new SnmpGetSetPdu(); trapPdu.setMsgType(AsnObject.SNMPV2_TRAP); trapPdu.setReqId(1); snmpMessage.setPdu(trapPdu); snmpMessage.setSnmpVersion(3); ...

Sending out a probe
TCP-IP question: From the manual: " TCP keep alive (TCPKEEPALV) - Help Specifies the amount of time, in minutes, that TCP waits before sending out a probe to the other side of a connection. The probe is sent when the connection is otherwise idle, even when there is no data to be sent. " Because we have frequent disconnects on the Telnet sessions we have had a sniffer running on one of the PC's on which we expected the probe to come in. But we have never seen some kind of bit coming in from the AS400. Do we do something wrong or should we open some po...

Problems with send /delete command
I have Kermit running on Linux Release 9 and have the following lines in my script (This first logs me onto a remote server running Linux 7.3 and has Kermit): set host /pty ssh -e none l root if fail stop 1 minput 30 "password:" ">" if < \v(minput) 1 stop 1 "MINPUT = \v(minput)" switch \v(minput) { :1, echo PASSWORD INPUT OK lineout xxxxxxxxxx input 30 "#" if fail stop 1 PROMPT INPUT FAILED :2, echo PROMPT INPUT OK lineout "kermit -x" input 20 "KERMIT READY TO SERVE..." rcd...

Send mail
I want to send an email with attachment using mpack.(UNIX/LINUX/AIX). Is there a startup param like "mailx -r" where you can change the senders address? ...

sending eMail Attachment
Hy, does anybody know a simple, easy to use package to send a binary file as an eMail attachemt over the local unix/linux sendmail service. I want to write a procedure like: proc sendFileViaEmail {to subject text fileList} { # build whats neccessey in file ..... write_file file $emailbody #send exec cat file | sendmail -t } tx TAB Tillmann Basien wrote: > Hy, > does anybody know a simple, easy to use package to send a binary file as an > eMail attachemt over the local unix/linux sendmail service. > I want to write a procedure like: > > proc sendFil...

Sending errors from psql to error file
Hello, I am trying to migrate a client from one database to another. Basically we designed a web application for them using Postgresql but we have made many changes to the design of our application since version 1. Now they want to upgrade. So basically I have to pg_dump their current data and then import it into our new schema. Now, of course I realize that there are going to be errors. But they have a lot and I mean a lot of data. I don't want to have to sit there and watch the import go by, I want to run a command and then look in a file for any errors after the import i...

Problem sending faxes through VoIP
Hello every one! I have a problem sending faxes through VoIP This is what we have: PBX with VoIP Card --- Cisco --- E1 --- (Internet VPN) --- T1--- Cisco --- PBX The cisco router has activate the QoS, to priority the communication saving 512 kbps of bandwidth, for the matching VoIP ports. The voice and faxes work fine, but when the bandwidth is over use, the voice is not affected but the faxes can not communicate even when the QoS is saving bandwidth for them. I been trying with traffic-shape, fax passthrough , fax relay and other options, but no one fix the problem. I figure out that t...

how to send pick up the email address from a field in a .dbf & send emails thru outlook express....
hello all: i have a client.dbf with a field: CLIENTEMAIL when my main.exe prints reminder letters, i want my main.exe to open outlook express & pick up the email address from field:CLIENTEMAIL & ALSO attach the outstanding bills .pdf file (which would be already saved using pscript32) the email body should pick up the text saved in fields: remtxt1,remtxt2,remtxt3... (i.e: the reminder letter message) regards Hi I sugest to use hb_sendmail function to send the emails Regards Luiz Em sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2015 06:21:08 UTC-2, escreveu:...

Instability of Linux crapware sends user scrambling back to Windows
"Ubuntu for me was meant to provide a more stable platform than Windows. Since this freezing has begun, it's been anything but that. In fact, it's made Windows look rock solid! Sadly, I'm switching back to Windows until this gets sorted. I'm fed up with spending hours trawling the web to find solutions to a problem which seems to be affecting so many people, but to which no permanent fix looks like being released for now." #143 at ...

how to send SCSI Command?
I'm developing a iSCSI Target Project. I have finished the iSCSI Protocol Parse in UserMode as a Windows Service. in this project, we should provide a filedisk or a partition to client read/write data. now I should send the SCSI command to a volume at target host, in oder to write/read the data. but how to send SCSI comand to lower device.which device that I should send SCSI Command to ? thanks a lot of any suggestion or giving any reference=A1=A3 >but how to send SCSI comand to lower device.which IOCTL_SCSI_PASS_THROUGH_DIRECT -- Maxim Shatskih, Windows DDK MVP S...

I set up a wireless network using a linksys 54g router, I have 5 desktops computer, and several Laptops being used at various times . I have assigned IP address to the desktop and the laptop obtain addresses automatically. All desktops are using XP, My problem have been in setting up a network workgroup, I have used the wizard , but still I can not share files. When I click on view network I see the workgroups, but when I click onto My network place I can not open files that have been shared. Also can any one tell me how to delete a network workgroup that has been setup. Thanks ...

Hi, I have a problem using send-hooks. I would like to use it this way: ---cut--- send-hook . unmy_hdr send-hook '' 'my_hdr Reply-To: \' ---cut--- to make it a little harder for people to CC me.[1] However, when I am in the ML-box, have send a mail using list-reply to this ML and would like to send a PM reply to a person later, the Reply-To header is still set to the ML. As the To: is not to the list in this cases I hoped the default unmy_hdr should work, like it works when the first mail is a PM. Any h...

Sending Files
Hi Everyone, I have a client/server program that communicate using both TCP and Multicast. My broadcast messages go through Multicast, and client specific messages goes through the TCP socket. Anyway, during all these operations I will have to send some files from the server to the client, about 11 files that are all together 500K. I am wondering if I could use an FTP protocol to send the files from one program to the other. The reason that I am asking is that I am trying to find a way so that I don't have to worry about checksums and all that stuff. I appreciate any sugges...

mail() function sending two emails
Here's my code: $today = getdate(); $to =; $subject = "New Application: ".$userdata["username"]." - ".$today['mon']."/".$today['mday']."/".$today['year']; $message_header = "New Application: ".$userdata["username"]; $message = $message_header."\n Hello, is this working?"; mail($to, $subject, $message); It's not located in a loop, so I don't understand why it would send 2 emails to the reciever? Any idea's? Jesse Burns aka jburns131 wrote:...

5769XW1 licence info
I have 4 5769XW1 licences, but I'm unable to get CA 5250 session, a QSYSOPR messages says all the licences are in use. I'm the only user on the box. Can anyone help me find out what else is using the other licences, I'll used WRKLICINF and it says the is only 1 in use.??? With WRKLICINF look at 5722XW1 5050 and 5722XW1 5101 . Check to see what the Usage Limit and Threshhold set to. Mine are both set to *NOMAX. Jim "Min" <> wrote in message > I have 4 5769XW1 licences, but...

Sending message to users inside an application
Hi all, I have an application written in Powerbuilder 8.0 and i'd like to add a way to administrators send a message to users currently inside the application (like "The Server needs to restart... etc... " ), anyone have any ideas? Many Thanks You didn't say what database software you're using. For instance, in Oracle, you could set it up so that either your MDI frame or a hidden window has an event that uses a timer to listen for a specific alert and display a pop-up or a messagebox with the alert contents when it receives one. ...

Re: USTA Sends Strange Letter to Wal-Mart #5
>> Completely agreed. If VoIP is so great, it should be able to support >> the same obligations as real telephony such as 911 and USF. > Should email have similar "obligations"? Of course not. It doesn't purport to be telphony, and it doesn't interoperate with the other billion phones on the face of the planet. > So long as I know what I'm getting, I am perfectly happy paying > for my "fake telephony". > And, VoIP or no, the USF should be elimated. Now. Immediately. > Yesterday, if possible. I think you might enj...

RedHat ES 3.0 send mail does sendmail need to be on
Does sendmail need to be on to send mail? LHradowy wrote: > Does sendmail need to be on to send mail? Most mail clients don't have a built in SMTP, so you need to configure the mailcleinet to use one and it don't have to be a local one. On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:41:05 -0600, LHradowy wrote: > Does sendmail need to be on to send mail? No. If your ISP gives you server names such as for outgoing and for incoming, just use those addresses in your mail client and they will go via your ISP. Regards, Dave On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:41:05 -0600 LHr...

Re: ot: carly info... if anyone cares.
You have to be a subscriber to get past pg. 1. At 12:24 PM 10/9/2003 -0400, James R. Reynolds wrote: >,1640,52074,00.html?cnn=yes -- Tom Brandt Northtech Systems, Inc. 130 S. 1st Street, Suite 220 Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1343 * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit * ...

how to send control-break or ctrl-c signal to a background process?
Dear all, I have sent a job to run in background... However I now want to gracefully terminate it. This software has a good property that if I press control-break, or ctrl-c, it will enter into a graceful termination mode that it can still give me some partial useful information... so I don't want to use "kill -9" to kill it... instead, since it is run in background, I hope I can sent it a control-break or ctrl-c signal then it can output some partial useful information to the log file and then gracefully shutdown... Can anybody help me on how to do that? Thank...

Send single command to a device
I want to send a single command to a device about the com1-port. I made a case-structure with a visa-write vi in the true case. In the false case is another command. But if I start the vi with a binary switch, the vi send continously data to the com port. How can I inhibit this? I need only one execution of the vi in both cases. Are you definitely starting the VI with the "Run" button rather than "Run Continuously"? If that's not the problem, you'd be best off posting your VI here before we all start making assumptions about any looping structures you might be usi...

Looking for Info on Mail Station by Earthlink
I am looking for foreign manufacturer of the Mail Station sold by Earthlink and designed by Cidco. I am particularly interested in the LCD of the device. Any technical information or other insight would also be welcome. ...

[Info-ingres] Weird Error on Commit
Hi Everyone, Ingres II 2.6/0305 patch 11481 on axp.osf I've just noticed a very strange error in the Ingres Error Log. ::[1053 , 0000000140874140]: Thu Jul 13 09:01:14 2006 E_TP0246_REC_RQF_ERROR 2PC/RECOVERY : ERROR 000D0019 occurred while calling ::[1053 , 0000000140874140]: Thu Jul 13 09:01:14 2006 E_QE0519_COMMIT_FAILED RQF failed to commit. I've checked the Ingres documentation and the error E_QE0519 has been associated with Star systems - which we use on the installation However, it's only been noted against ...