Zessis OPT files(J2K) can not decoding..... #2

it's J2K encoded, but I can't find any way to decode it, anyone can help me?

files download: http://1drv.ms/1MelGwX

 > Hi, I have some opt dcm files can't parse, can you using dcmtk j2k module
 > test parsing them and send parsed(default transfer syntax) dcm files for me?
> If dcmtk j2k parsed well, we will consider using dcmtk j2k module, thanks!

No, we cannot process these files. While the files claim to be DICOM,
they contain several coding errors, and in particular the pixel data
is not a JPEG 2000 bitstream, nor is it a JP2 file. Furthermore, several
files use a SOP Class UID "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.12.77" that seems to
be DICOM, but was never allocated by the DICOM committee.

With our DCMJP2K toolkit I can process a few of the images, but not all,
and those that are decoded cannot be displayed, because the decompressed
byte stream is too short, and is not a displayable image.

I have no idea what Zeiss has done here - but these files are not DICOM.

If you Google for the SOP Class UID, you will find one open source tool that
claims to have support for this Zeiss-specific format. I have not tried it,
but it may be worth a look: http://eyesfirst.github.io/
0
summy00
10/26/2015 11:53:52 AM
comp.protocols.dicom 4782 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Zessis OPT files(J2K) can not decoding.....
it's J2K encoded, but I can't find any way to decode it, anyone can help me? files download: http://1drv.ms/1MelGwX ----------------------------------------------------------- ------------------ Original ------------------ From: "eichelberg";<eichelberg@offis.de>; Date: Thu, Oct 8, 2015 08:37 PM To: <fengkewei@gvchina.com>; Subject: Re: About J2K OPT dcm parsing problem Dear Kewei Feng, > Hi, I have some opt dcm files can't parse, can you using dcmtk j2k module > test parsing them and send parsed(default transfer syntax) dcm file...

Zessis OPT files(J2K) can not decoding.....(sorry for removing private information)
it's J2K encoded, but I can't find any way to decode it, anyone can help me? files download: http://1drv.ms/1MelGwX ----------------------------------------------------------- ------------------ Original ------------------ > Hi, I have some opt dcm files can't parse, can you using dcmtk j2k module > test parsing them and send parsed(default transfer syntax) dcm files for me? > If dcmtk j2k parsed well, we will consider using dcmtk j2k module, thanks! No, we cannot process these files. While the files claim to be DICOM, they contain several codin...

[wx 2.8-4, gtk+-1.2.10-25, gcc-3.2.2-5] wxFileExists can`t find existing files
Installed wxGTK with configure options :--with-gtk --with-unicode,--no-exeptions I have an executeble and a GIF image in a same directory named "logo.gif",and tried to check this file with: wxString name(_T("logo.gif")); if (!wxFileExists(name)) {wxMessageBox("Not found");} and while running program,this message "Not found" appears. I've checked length of what name.fn_str() returns with strlen((const char *)name.fn_str() but it shows 8 as expected to be an ASCII string. _________________________________________________________...

Can Audacity not save a file as an AIFF file? #2
For anyone who's use the Audacity sound editing application, it looks like it can read AIFF files, but can't save a file as AIFF. You have to either save in its proprietary format or as a .wav file. Is this true. And if so, can anybody recommend a good sound editing program that can save as AIFF? ...

Can I amend file without opening 2 files?
I need to read a large file and change just a couple of records. At the moment I am opening the file to read the whole file and opening another file to write out the whole of the amended file, then renaming the output file to the name of the input file. Is there a cleaner/quicker way in Java to do this without all the I-O of reading/writing the whole file? Loial wrote: > I need to read a large file and change just a couple of records. > > At the moment I am opening the file to read the whole file and opening > another file to write out the whole of the amended file, then ren...

Can't read pagemaker files in 9.2.2
I put a pagemaker file on a jump drive and brought it to my PowerBook G4. When I open up the folder it's in it just shows up as an exec file. I have tried to open it with Pagemaker through the classic mode, but it ain't happening. What do i need to do to read this file? -- Powerbook G4 12" 1.25gb RAM OS 10.4.7 Palm Tungsten T|2 with Datebk 5 In article <TheBaptistPastor-FA22F4.00173109082006@news.cox-internet.com>, "Bro. Dan" <TheBaptistPastor@gmail.com> wrote: > I put a pagemaker file on a jump drive and brought it to my PowerBook > G4. When ...

New release of DICOM Detective available (a DICOM capture file and DICOM file viewer)
We released a more reliable DICOM Detective 1.02 with finding data element function, structure report viewer support and Japanese and Chinese support. You can download the 30 days trial at http://www.dicomtool.com/Install.exe You can try this version even the previous version expired. The structure report viewer is stand-alone software. You can use it for free without limit. Please uninstall the previous version before install the new version. Ask for the software key at service@dicomtool.com. DICOM Detective is a DICOM protocol analysis and simulation software tool dedicated t...

Can't open pagemaker 5 files in 9.2.2
I put a pagemaker file on a jump drive and brought it to my PowerBook G4. When I open up the folder it's in it just shows up as an exec file. I have tried to open it with Pagemaker through the classic mode, but it ain't happening. What do i need to do to read this file? -- Powerbook G4 12" 1.25gb RAM OS 10.4.7 Palm Tungsten T|2 with Datebk 5 In article <TheBaptistPastor-19090C.23303508082006@news.cox-internet.com>, Bro. Dan <TheBaptistPastor@gmail.com> wrote: > I put a pagemaker file on a jump drive and brought it to my PowerBook > G4. When I open up the ...

Can I convert SPSS .sav file(NOT .por file) to SAS dataset. #2
Good morning all! We've tried to tackle this problem in a number of ways as well. We could not use DBMS engines (on our SOLARIS box) and as all my data resided on in UNIX - moving files back and forth to a Windows machine to use STATTransfer was not feasible. So what we did was to create a script that would create a ..sas program from the .sps syntax file. This way we could also ensure that we had the proper SAS formats. Not exactly what you're looking for .sav -> .sas7bdat - but a different approach that does indeed work. Have a great day! Michelle ___________________________...

How can I get file attributes of MP3 files (AlbumTitle, Artist, etc)? #2
How can I get file attributes of MP3 files (AlbumTitle, Artist, etc)? I am using the following code and only get the main file attributes such as: name, size, Type, date created, date last accessed, and date last modified. The music attributes print on his blank. Can you please help with some sample code please. Option Compare Text 'String comparisons aren't case-sensitive 'Option Explicit 'Force Explicit statements to Variables Option Base 1 'Set all arrays up starting at 1...

mouse has PS/2 plug, so surely can use PS/2 protocol?
Is it true that with any mouse with a PS/2 plug, one should be able to use Option "Device" "/dev/psaux" Option "Protocol" "PS/2" (If so, then why not with my Trackman Marble+ ?) On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 05:21:59 +0800, Dan Jacobson staggered into the Black Sun and said: > Is it true that with any mouse with a PS/2 plug, one should be able to > use Option "Device" "/dev/psaux" Option "Protocol" "PS/2" That's true for a lot of devices. > (If so, then why not with my Trackman Marble+ ?) Beca...

Can't open QT files OS 9.2.2
Mac G3 Beige desktop, OS 9.2.2, QT 6.0.3 (free version), 224 MB RAM, VM off. ---------------- I recently downloaded a few MP3 files using a LimeWire (peer-to-peer) client. A few refused to open under QT and I got a system error message stating the files could not be opened. A system restart and a rebuild of the desktop seemed to fix that problem for the majority. I chalked this up to a quirk with Limewire (the free download version). However a couple of music files still refuse to open after 2 restarts and rebuilds. Double-clicking the file icon accesses QT but the app says it can...

how can i decode video file to binary data using m-file cammand
i need to decode video file (mpeg or avi) to binary data send true ofdm tranceiver and then convert back to orginal file using matlab code. can any one give me some opinion about it. i already develop the tranceiver but cannot send and receive video file. i wonder can it be done true matlab or not please give me some advice. thank for u kindness. GOD will blessed someone who help others in need. may GOD bless U Alex wrote: > i need to decode video file (mpeg or avi) to binary data send true > ofdm tranceiver and then convert back to orginal file using matlab > code. can any one g...

Any idea how i can format my output file with ********************Start file*********************** usinf Python 2.7

Web resources about - Zessis OPT files(J2K) can not decoding..... #2 - comp.protocols.dicom

Decoding methods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In coding theory , decoding is the process of translating received messages into codewords of a given code . There have been many common methods ...

Decoding Chart - Levels for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Decoding Chart - Levels on the App Store. Download Decoding Chart - ...

Rockchip shows H.265 and WebM VP9 video decoding on RK3188 - YouTube
Rockchip shows the world's first H.265 and VP9 advanced video playback on their Rockchip RK3188 processor. Right now Rockchip is doing this software ...

G20: Decoding the alphabet soup of official spin-offs
As the G20 emerged as the world's most influential economic club in the wake of the global financial crisis it spawned an alphabet soup of official ...

Decoding millennial mystery
Zeroes or heroes? Will Gen Y please explain themselves?

Decoding the NBN - NBN For Dummies - NBN Update
Jonathan Swan wades through the tech-speak and point-scoring for a practical guide to the NBN.

Decoding subliminal messaging designed into food packaging
There are fewer red Smarties in the package these days. Even though the Smarties box is actually bigger. It is all part of grand design to seduce ...

DNA decoding to be used to map foodborne disease outbreaks
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is beginning a program to outsmart foodborne disease outbreaks by routinely decoding the bugs' ...

‘Flare’ magazine apologizes for ‘decoding Jian Ghomeshi’s courthouse style’ article
'Flare' magazine apologized Friday for an online article which dissected disgraced former CBC radio host Jian Ghomeshi's choice of clothing for ...

Decoding the breakout of thick haze
People's Daily Online Decoding the breakout of thick haze People's Daily Online According to a recent research by the Chinese Academy of Science ...