9.3.0 - (source 0.0.0.0#0): unexpected end of input

12-Oct-2004 10:12:07.323 zone emirsal.com/IN: refresh: failure trying
master 213.42.49.107#53 (source 0.0.0.0#0): unexpected end of input

I am slave for this zone but I am unable to do a zone transfer succesfully.

dig axfr emirsal.com @213.42.49.107 is fine
dig soa emirsal.com @213.42.49.107 is fine

and 9.2.3 bind can do the zone transfer sucesfully.

could it be 9.3.0 only problem?

could it be I am out of file descriptors/sockets for named?

Ladislav

0
Ladislav
10/12/2004 6:17:17 AM
comp.protocols.dns.bind 16245 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

#if 0?0?0:0:0
The following 4-lines source fragment test.c (fourth line empty) #if 0?0?0:0:0 #endif int main(void){return 0?0?0:0:0;} cause: test.c(1) : fatal error C1017: invalid integer constant expression when compiled by cl.exe aka "Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 15.00.30729.01 for 80x86". On the other hand this compile and runs fine. #if 0?(0?0:0):0 #endif int main(void){return 0?0?0:0:0;} Did I hit a but it this compiler's preprocessor? Francois Grieu On 3/30/2010 12:47 PM, Francois Grieu wrote: > The following 4-lines source fr...

(= 0/0 0/0)
Hi, shouldn't > (= 0/0 0/0) => NIL or > (= 0/0 0/0) => T instead of giving out division by zero? 0/0 is different from 1/0, which is the non-existent number n such that 1 x n = 0. The actual result of that expression depends of what you think 0/0 is. I personally feel that 0/0 is any number n such that 0 x n = 0, that is all numbers. hal9@cyberspace.org (Hal Niner) writes: > Hi, > > shouldn't > > > (= 0/0 0/0) => NIL > > or > > > (= 0/0 0/0) => T > > instead of giving out division by zero? 0/0 is different fro...

0,0 not 0,0
hi all, i have 2 drawings - ground floor and first floor. when i do an ID on a point on the grid i get the same readings for both drawings however, when i xref one into the other or both into a new drawing they come in in different locations. i've checked they're both using world UCS and the same units. any ideas? i thought with autocad 0,0 was always 0,0? cheers rob "Coro, Rob" <RE-Coro@bdp.co.uk> schrieb: >hi all, > >i have 2 drawings - ground floor and first floor. when i do an ID on a >point on the grid i get the same readings for both drawings however, >when i xref one into the other or both into a new drawing they come in >in different locations. i've checked they're both using world UCS and >the same units. any ideas? i thought with autocad 0,0 was always 0,0? UCS? INSBASE? Tom Berger -- ArchTools: Architektur-Werkzeuge f�r AutoCAD (TM) ArchDIM - architekturgerechte Bema�ung und H�henkoten ArchAREA - Fl�chenermittlung und Raumbuch nach DIN 277 Info und Demo unter http://www.archtools.de insbase, that's the bugger. thanks tom rob -----Original Message----- From: Tom Berger [mailto:berger@archtools.de] Posted At: 13 July 2004 12:24 Posted To: autocad Conversation: 0,0 not 0,0 Subject: Re: 0,0 not 0,0 "Coro, Rob" <RE-Coro@bdp.co.uk> schrieb: >hi all, > >i have 2 drawings - ground floor and first floor. wh...

IP 0.0.0.0/0
Hi Any useful link that explains this IP address range in details, please? Thanks in advance! The Dude In article <Jp6Hg.458762$IK3.24918@pd7tw1no>, The Dude <The Dude@thedu.de> wrote: >Any useful link that explains this IP address range in details, please? Urrr -- 0.0.0.0/0 is the *entire* IPv4 address range, and 0.0.0.0/32 is just the single IPv4 address 0.0.0.0. For any given network, the lowest address in the network is reserved. Historically, the lowest address was one of the two allowed choices for the broadcast address; later, the broadcast a...

0.0**0 = ?
I'm wondering if 0.0**0 (as opposed to 0.0**0.0) has the value 1 as per fortran standard or if this is left to the compiler vendors (different vendors do different things, unhappily). Thanks, Joost Joost VandeVondele wrote: > I'm wondering if 0.0**0 (as opposed to 0.0**0.0) has the value 1 as > per fortran standard or if this is left to the compiler vendors > (different vendors do different things, unhappily). > > Thanks, > > Joost Surely, 0.0**0.0 is mathematically undefined? Therefore, I wouldn't expect the standard to make any pronouncement about the ...

Simplifying {0,0,0}.X.{0,0,0}
Hello, In brief: Is there a way that I can specify that "X" is a matrix and will resolve to zero when dot multiplied with a vector of zeros? I'm constructing a swathe of expressions that contain things like (when expanded): {0,0,0}.X.{0,0,0}, where X is an arbitrary (well, positive definite) square matrix of obvious size, and I'd like to be able to have mathematica simplify that for me without much intervention. My only option at the moment is to manually perform the replacements {{0, 0, 0}.X._ -> 0, _.X.{0, 0, 0} -> 0} (the left and right vectors won...

"some\0\0\0\0\0\0"
can i use such form of adding zeros to the strings/literals to 'pad' them with zeros ? or this is not guwranteed to work? need that for assuring that strings for example arepadded to some amount of bytes thus using fast compare which only checks some amount of data and do not bother for checking ends, etc 9you know what i mean) On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 12:30:19 -0700, fir saw fit to publish the following: > can i use such form of adding zeros to the strings/literals to 'pad' > them with zeros ? Yes you can. (I feel SOOO presidential right now) > or this is n...

0:0:0:0:phone
Under kerio Admin screen,local Address I get: 0:0:0:0:phone where "phone" is the local port number. What the hell is that supposed to mean? MikeStevens.invalid@spamtrap.org wrote: > Under kerio Admin screen,local Address I get: 0:0:0:0:phone > > where "phone" is the local port number. What the hell is that supposed to > mean? That's illegal -- there should be nothing coming from 0.0.0.0 at all, on ANY port. Block that IP outright. -- Cinemuck, n.: The combination of popcorn, soda, and melted chocolate which covers the floors of movie thea...

what is the significance of 0.0.0.0
is this the default gateway of whole internet. or is this the default gateway of a whole class A ip addresses. or is this a network address of a particular sub-net. please explain it pragmatically with regards novice wrote: > is this the default gateway of whole internet. > or is this the default gateway of a whole class A ip addresses. > > or is this a network address of a particular sub-net. > please explain it pragmatically > with regards Written that way, it's nothing more than an IP address. On 10/04/2010 02:53 PM, novice wrote: > is this the default gatewa...

*.so , *.la , *.a , *.so.0.0.0 , *.so.1.0.0 ...
I noticed so many extensions in the /usr/lib directory of my Linux system. .so stands for shared object but also there are other extensions can anyone please explain or atleast give pointers to where I can find information about these extensions in details. regards, Onkar onkar <onkar.n.m@gmail.com> wrote: > I noticed so many extensions in the /usr/lib directory of my Linux > system. .so stands for shared object but also there are other > extensions can anyone please explain or atleast give pointers to where > I can find information about these extensions in details. Sorry, but you're in the wrong group with this. This group is about the C programming language, but what you want to know is something concerning the naming conventions for some types of files under Linux which is completely unrelated to C. You probably will find much more help in a newsgroup dedicated to programming under Linux, e.g. comp.os.linux.development.apps, or a group for programming under Unix, comp.unix.programmer (since your question is actually not Linux specific). Regards, Jens -- \ Jens Thoms Toerring ___ jt@toerring.de \__________________________ http://toerring.de onkar wrote: > I noticed so many extensions in the /usr/lib directory of my Linux > system. .so stands for shared object but also there are other > extensions can anyone please explain or atleast give pointers to where > I can find informati...

How to interpolate a [0 0 0 1 0 0 ...0 1 0 0 0 ...0 0] vector please help
dear friends, i have t vector; t=linspace(0,.00007,76); k vector is [0 0 0 1......1 0 0 ..], its like all zeros except two 1`s, on a different time instants. when i apply this command ; k=interp1(tau,k,t); tau is also the same as t. one question is that,do we need to interpolate the vector k from one time vector to another of the same length? as here length(t)=length(tau). second question is that when i apply this command, the vector k is returned as a single entry???? please help me on this one. thanks "salman " <salmanabdullah9@gmail.com> wrote in message <iujd42$s...

Re: Simplifying {0,0,0}.X.{0,0,0}
Hi Jens, and others, On Mar 7, 6:10 pm, Jens-Peer Kuska <k...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > Hi, > > X /: Dot[X, a : {0 ..}] := a > > will help. Ah! TagSet, I get it; very useful. Mathematica is rather amazing. Its syntax is more flexible than I can imagine, coming from another system & TeX. Thanks all, Will ...

Why does python break IEEE 754 for 1.0/0.0 and 0.0/0.0?
I've read over and over that Python leaves floating point issues up to the underlying platform. This seems to be largely true, but not always. My underlying platform (IA32 Linux) correctly handles 1.0/0.0 and 0.0/0.0 according to the IEEE 754 standard, but Python goes out of its way to do the wrong thing. 1/0 is defined by the standard as +Inf and 0/0 is NaN. That's what my platform does for programs written in C. Python apparently checks for division by zero and throws and exception rather than returning the correct value calculated by the underlying platform. Is there any way...

Why (-0.7 + 0.4)
Is it a bug? How can I avoid such problems when I use "&gt;0" or "&lt;0"? My version is 7.0 and the vi is programmed in WinXP. Thank you ! Hi cactus &nbsp; No, this is not a bug. This has to do with the management of floating point numbers in a computer. &nbsp; Refer to this threads: <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=102839&amp;query.id=2735#M102839" target="_blank">http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=102839&amp;query.id=2735#M102839</a> &...

Bind named to 0.0.0.0 (INADDR_ANY)
Hello, I'm trying to get named to listen on IPv4 0.0.0.0:53 (INADDR_ANY): * http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/academic/class/15441-f01/www/assignments/P2/htmlsim_split/node18.html I've tried: listen-on { 0.0.0.0; }; This gives no binding at all. listen-on { any; }; listen-on { localhost; }; listen-on { localnets; }; These explicitly bind named to the configured local IP addresses. Is there another way to do this? Thanks in advance. -RichardW. System Information * BIND 9.4.2-P1 * Linux 2.6.24 -- Richard Wall Support Engineer ApplianSys Ltd http://www...

Portably replacing -0.0 with 0.0
So my program has the following function at the moment to replace -0.0 with +0.0 in a function argument: static inline double sign_flat(double v) { if (v == 0.0) return 0.0; return v; } But when compiling with the Intel Compiler icc at optimization level -O2 or higher the above still produces -0.0. This raises two questions: 1. is the compiler free to convert above function into a NOP? 2. does anyone know a work-around or even more suitable formulation to achieve the same? Preferably not some integer operations using signbit since our main system is a Power6 which...

Network 0.0.0.0 needed?
When redistributing a default route learned via EIGRP into BGP it seems the route will not propagate into the BGP table unless you have network 0.0.0.0 configured under BGP. Does anyone know why this is necessary? A safety measure perhaps? Thanks! You can also do this with a "neighbor x.x.x.x default-originate" command under "router bgp" BGP was designed for the Internet, where there is no default-route. Scott "Paul Thompson" <shinobi2@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:v5o2t2dpq2653k37q2ki830dsae2728n5q@4ax.com... > When redistributing a default...

route 0.0.0.0 twice
Hi, I some doubts question regarding a Cisco config. In the config I can see the following two lines: ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1 ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.2 I know that these addresses are active in two interfaces. We had a 2Mbit connection that was upgraded to 4 Mbit. Our ISP told us to add the routes and that with those two routes we would be able to use the two links as one. Is this true with Cisco's CEF? My question is: 1. what's the route selected by the packets? Thanks, NC Nuno Cristelo wrote: > Hi, > > I some doubts question regarding a C...

TCP 0.0.0.0.3965
Does anybody know what this ip is ? TCP 0.0.0.0.3965 Please reply, thank you "Mike Xu" <mxu@emscan.com> wrote in message news:41A7778C.7B95B9EB@emscan.com... > Does anybody know what this ip is ? > TCP 0.0.0.0.3965 I beleive this is IP 0.0.0.0 port 3965. AFAIK IP 0.0.0.0 is an invalid IP address, usually an unassigned one. > Please reply, thank you > ...

ip 0.0.0.0 is attempting to ....
NIS2004 told me a remote computer at ip 0.0.0.0 is trying to access my computer, and asked if it should allow it. I'm thinking that is probably just the dsl modem and I should allow it. Can anyone confirm or instruct? "Adam Russell" <REMOVE_THIS_adamrussell@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:<bro2a6$5lbqu$1@ID-122512.news.uni-berlin.de>... > NIS2004 told me a remote computer at ip 0.0.0.0 is trying to access my > computer, and asked if it should allow it. I'm thinking that is probably > just the dsl modem and I should allow it. Can anyone confirm...

dhclient leasing 0.0.0.0
hi, OS: FreeBSD 4.9-Release im starting the dhclient at bootup from the rc.conf file. in the process list it shows as: /sbin/dhclient -pf /var/run/dhclient.ed1.pid ed1 the ipaddress leased shows: # ifconfig -a .... faith0: flags=8002<BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 ed1: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 inet 0.0.0.0 netmask 0xff000000 broadcast 255.255.255.255 ether 00:02:dd:1f:10:89 after killing the dhclient process and starting it again with: # dhclient everything is fine and i get a working ipaddress. my dhcp confi...

what is telnet 0.0.0.0 supposed to do?
Hi all. on windows it seems to be an illegal address, on solaris/linux it gives you a login on the localhost. could someone point to some more info on 0.0.0.0 ? yes, I already googled. On Jul 30, 7:08=A0am, adirtymindisajoyforever <getridofthes...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all. > > on windows it seems to be an illegal address, on solaris/linux it > gives you > a login on the localhost. > > could someone point to some more info on 0.0.0.0 ? In principle, if you mean 0.0.0.0 as a destination address, it could just as well be illegal. I don't t...

What is the significance of 0.0.0.0 as a gateway?
I have a cable router/firewall for my small LAN, and it allows several computers to access the internet. It is a Linksys BEFSX41DS. My LAN is wired, FWIW. I have looked at the routing table within the router: Routing Table Entry List Destination Mask Gateway Hops Interface 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 x.x.x.x 1 WAN x.x.x.x 255.255.252.0 0.0.0.0 1 WAN 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 0.0.0.0 1 LAN I've obscured my cable modem's unique IP address wi...

Unique permutation of [k1 k2 k3 k4 k5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ...]
Hello, Problem: Input: k=[k1 k2 k3 k4 k5..kn], n<=15, for example k=[1 2 3 4 5] z=zeros(1, m), 30<=m <= 100, for example z =[0 0 0 0 0 ...0] , a vector with 40 0-valued components. Output: (Questions) (1) Is it possible to efficiently unique permute [k z]? (2) how to use sparse matrix property in this case for the purpose of saving memory? Matllab's prems() function can't handle it, since the numbre of components is >> 10. John D'Errico posed his uniqueperms function in FEx which uses recursive algorithm, but I tested and found my problem being too large fo...

what does the 224.0.0.0 do?
there is always a 224.0.0.0 route in all systems. what does it do and why do I need to have it? Carl Carl wrote: > there is always a 224.0.0.0 route in all systems. what does it do > and why do I need to have it? > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_Multicast ...

Web resources about - 9.3.0 - (source 0.0.0.0#0): unexpected end of input - comp.protocols.dns.bind

Quinn Martin's Tales of the Unexpected - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The stories told in Quinn Martin's Tales of the Unexpected are of the horror and science fiction genres. Each episode consists of a single macabre ...

TheOneRing.net - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey: EE -... - Facebook
Courtesy of Warner Bros., we have this EXCLUSIVE high-definition clip of a very young Bilbo watching fireworks and pestering Gandalf at one of ...

3 Unexpected Consequences of a Great Office Culture
... a great startup culture. While some companies scale up perks and build culture to recruit or retain or just to get on a list, we did 3 Unexpected ...

Trees cocooned in spiders webs, an unexpected side effect of the flooding in Sindh, Pakistan - Flickr ...
An unexpected side-effect of the flooding in parts of Pakistan was that millions of spiders climbed up into the trees to escape the rising flood ...

Walter M. Spink - Ajanta Caves, Fardapur, India January 2012 an unexpected and delightful encounter ...
January 2012 - While traveling with a group of like-minded people from Friends of the Museum of Singapore (FOM) to see the World Cultural Heritage ...

Ballet in Egypt enjoying an unexpected resurgence
The Cairo Ballet Company languished in the doldrums after Anwar Sadat severed ties with the Soviet Union four decades ago, but has enjoyed an ...

Coutts in dream land after unexpected medal haul
Coutts in dream land after unexpected medal haul

Six unexpected graphs from the RBA’s latest report
China needs more hospital beds, the elderly are hoarding cash in their wallets and overall households are spending less and saving more.

Matildas: Canberra United receive unexpected boost from duo missing out on China tour
Canberra United's W-League title hopes have taken an unexpected boost with the shock omission of Ashleigh Sykes and Ellie Brush from the Matildas' ...

Neala Johnson's review of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
IT'S great to be back in Middle-earth. There may be a great darkness descending on the forests, but the weather is always fine in Hobbiton.