Problem with named of a network error or problem with the configuration on the interconnecting peers?

Hello all

I would like to report a problem I have with bind which is occuring for
at least one month. I get this message from the log files.
Aug 14 00:49:10 pelops named[4248]: transfer of 'physics.upatras.gr/IN'
from xxx
..xxx.xxx.xx#53: failed while receiving responses: connection reset
The proble occur for at least one month. I do not remember if that
message appeared in the log files of my secondary dns before. To be more
specific I have compiled and installed bind 9.5.0-P1 at 9 of July and
bind 9.5.0-P2 at 2 of August. Since the problem seems to persist through
the two installations I wonder if you have any clue or suggestion where
to find or where the problem is.

Thanks in advance for your replies

Be in good shape

Giannis Mantzouranis

P.S. If it would help to post here my configuration files I would be
glad to post them

0
Giannis
8/14/2008 1:03:50 AM
comp.protocols.dns.bind 16245 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow