aklog:Key table entry not found while getting AFS tickets

I an trying to automatically obtain the AFS tokens upon login on a Mac
10.2.6 system. I have successfully configured the kerberos v5 and the
OpenAFS 1.2.10 clients. I can login with kerberos and successfully
verify its ticket with the klist command.  I can also execute klog,
obtain an AFS token and sucessfully access my AFS space. However, if I
login with kerberos and try to execute "aklog", I receive the
following messages:

aklog: Couldn't get asu.edu AFS tickets:
aklog:Key table entry not found while getting  AFS tickets

Any ideas on how to resolve this problem? Thanks!

James
0
james00_c (2)

kprop: Key table entry not found while getting initial ticket
I try to take good notes so that I can reproduce my problems and successes. This week is the first time I have ever touched kerberos. I am using Red Hat ES3 and the default rpms. The short of it: kdb5_util dump /var/kerberos/krb5kdc/dump kprop -f /var/kerberos/krb5kdc/dump mail.eamc.net kprop: Key table entry not found while getting initial ticket Now what? My guess is that I am not asking for the correct ticket for kpropd. A normal inetd.conf entry would be: krb5_prop stream tcp nowait root /usr/kerberos/sbin/kpropd kpropd My thinking is that the second kpropd is my principal. However, my xinetd entry does not. I have tried it both ways so am sending everything I have to the list. I have also changed my logging from the basic stuff in RH to: kdc = SYSLOG:INFO:LOCAL1 admin_server = SYSLOG:INFO:LOCAL2 hoping I would get more debug information, but no dice. I have googled, read the docs in /usr/share/doc/krb5-server/ and done this twice. I am very frustrated and would appreciate any help. # cat /etc/xinetd.d/krb5_prop # 2004-01-27 Jud Bishop # description: kpropd is the propagation daemon for Kerberos service krb5_prop { flags = KEEPALIVE socket_type = stream wait = no user = root server = /usr/kerberos/sbin/kpropd # server = /usr/kerberos/sbin/kpropd kpropd # server_args = kpropd enable = yes } How I got here: Make sure you have NT...

kerberos and Windows 2008R2
Hello Kerberos List, I'm trying to set a Kerberos ticket between a Unix and a Windows 2008 R2 se= rver. I've created a user on windows and used the ktpass to generate the Kerberos= keytab: C:\Windows\System32\ktpass princ host/jc1lqaldap.testdomain.com@TESTDOMAIN.= COM mapuser TESTDOMAIN\host_jc1lqaldap -crypto DES-CBC-MD5 -pass * -ptype K= RB5_NT_PRINCIPAL out c:\nis_data\host_jc1lqaldap.keytab I did make sure that "User Kerberos DES encryption types for this account" = was checked. First I was getting: root@jc1lqaldap:/etc# kinit -V -k -t /etc/krb5.keytab -c /tmp/krb5cc_0 host= /jc1lqaldap.testdomain.com kinit: KDC has no support for encryption type while getting initial credent= ials So I've checked "Do not require Kerberos preauthentication" and I get: root@jc1lqaldap:/etc# kinit -V -k -t /etc/krb5.keytab -c /tmp/krb5cc_0 host= /jc1lqaldap.testdomain.com kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials Where should that key table entry be located ? I cannot go forward with this. Is there a way to get more verbose logging s= o I can troubleshoot this. Klist root@jc1lqaldap:/etc# klist -ke -t /etc/krb5.keytab Keytab name: WRFILE:/etc/krb5.keytab KVNO Timestamp Principal ---- ----------------- ----------------------------------------------------= ---- 12 12/31/69 19:00:00 host/jc1lqaldap.testdomain.com@TESTDOMAIN.COM (DES c= bc mode with RSA-MD5) Cat /etc/krb5.conf [logging] default =3D FILE...

kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials
Hi Kerberos experts, could anyone help me in addressing this issue since I am a T-O-T-A-L newbie in Kerberos. I have to retrieve kerberos credential in Solaris 5.8 (SEAM 1.0.1) using a windows2003 Active Directory as KDC, and I am compelled to use the credential of a user different from Solaris' user. Let's say I work with user appadm on Solaris and user domuser@resource.corp in AD. AD administrator generated a keytab for my Solaris user in this way: Ktpass -princ kerberos/domuser.resource.corp@RESOURCE.CORP -mapuser domuser -pass [passwd of domuser] -out domuser.keytab and gave me the domuser.keytab file. I configured krb5.conf and stored the content of this keytab file in /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab via ktutil: ktutil: rkt domuser.keytab ktutil: l slot KVNO Principal ---- ---- -------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 4 kerberos/domuser.resource.corp@RESOURCE.CORP ktutil: wkt /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab ktutil: q Now I think my krb5.conf is correct since I am able to get a TGT via kinit in this way: kinit kerberos/domuser.resource.corp@RESOURCE.CORP then I enter domuser's password and with klist I can see the TGT. But I need to obtain the credentials without entering a password since the kinit command has to be put in the startup script of an application. So I tried this: appadm 99% kinit -k kerberos/domuser.resource.corp@RESOURCE.CORP kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials :-S ...nothing us...

"Key table entry not found while verifying ticket for server"

kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials #2
Hello newsgroup, We followed the instructions on http://grolmsnet.de/kerbtut/ kinit -k -t /etc/apache2/httpotrskeytab OTRS/ server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL produces the following error: kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials we are using mit kerberos 1.9.1 on sles10 we created the keytabfile on windows 2008 r2 server with the following command: ktpass -princ OTRS/server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL -mapuser httpotrs@TEST.LOCAL -crypto RC4-HMAC-NT -ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL -pass secretpassword -out c:\temp\httpotrskeytab we copied the file to the linux server to /etc/apache2 directory manual ticket creation works fine: server:/ # kinit OTRS/server.test.local Password for OTRS/server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL: server:/ # klist Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0 Default principal: OTRS/server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL Valid starting Expires Service principal 06/07/11 13:40:15 06/07/11 23:40:15 krbtgt/TEST.LOCAL@TEST.LOCAL renew until 06/08/11 13:40:15 server:/ # kvno OTRS/server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL OTRS/server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL: kvno =3D 11 any ideas what went wrong with our installation? G=FCnter g� <guenter.huerkamp@gmail.com> writes: > Hello newsgroup, > > We followed the instructions on http://grolmsnet.de/kerbtut/ > > > kinit -k -t /etc/apache2/httpotrskeytab OTRS/ > server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL > produces the following error: > kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credenti...

Problem with kerberos working correct due to 2 Domains gss_accept_sec_context() failed: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information (, Key table entry not found)
Hi guys, I'm working about 3 days at this problem and I can't fix it and now I have no more ideas: Customers environment: Windowsdomain with DC where all Users are: contoso.local Sless11 for Webapplication is in a domain: contoso.lan (this is not a Windowsdomain - just the server is configured for this And thats the problem. I don't know - how to manage these two domains. URL to access to the Webapplication is: When I now try to access from a Windowsmachine wich is in the Domain contoso.local at URL http://sless11.contoso.lan/webapp there comes a 401 from the apach...

Key table entry not found
Hello, I'm setting up a test KDC running on Solaris 9. The version I'm running is 5.1.3.1. I have successfully installed and setup my KDC server. I have tested it out on RH9 and everything is working there, as in being authenticated and such. I'm now trying to get kerberos authentication to work on another Solaris 9 box. But am running into problems. On the Solaris 9 box I have modified the pam.conf file to kerberos, copied the krb5.conf file from my kdc and ran kadmin as follows kadmin - admin/admin : ktadd host/machine_name.domain : quit When I tried to telnet into the system I got denied, the message in /var/adm/messages on the client box said something about "Bad encryption type". I found on the web to do ktadd the following: kadmin -p admin/admin : ktremove host/machine_name.domain : ktadd -e des-cbc-crc:normal host/machine_name.domain : quit This got rid of the "Bad encryption type" error, but I am now getting the following error in the messages file: "Key table entry not found". I don't know if this is saying that its not finding the machine keytab or my UID on the KDC server? Does anyone have any help here? Thanks... ------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------- C. J. Keist Email: cj.keist@engr.colostate.edu UNIX/Network Manager Phone: 970-491-0630 Engineering Network ...

Key table entry not found #3
Hi the list, I have two servers. One hosting a kerberos master and ldap master (server.lan) , one other hosting a kerberos slave and ldap replica (replica.lan). Kerberos is used by ldap for authentication SASL/GSSAPI. The kerberos realm is SERVER.LAN. All was running. But since some time, i get error messages with ldapsearch command. With the debug activated, i get the following message of ldapsearch: server:~ admin$ldapsearch -d 1 -b cn=mounts,dc=server,dc=lan .... res_errno: 80, res_error:<SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information (Key table entry not found)>, res_matched:<> .... (Remark : As information i provide the entire debug at the end of this message) Because of the message "keytable entry not found", i tried to use kadmin and check if principle with root exists. But by using kadmin i get now this message : server:~ admin$ kadmin -proot@SERVER.LAN Couldn't open log file /var/log/krb5kdc/kadmin.log: Permission denied Authenticating as principalroot@SERVER.LAN with password. Password forroot@SERVER.LAN: kadmin: Communication failure with server while initializing kadmin interface server:~ admin$ I check the logfile owner, group owner, and permission. Then i compared with one other kerberos server. Permission and owner was different. I set permission identically. But nothing was changed. With kadmin.local i checked androot@SERVER.LAN exists in the list. ...

key table entry not found #2
Hello , I have Virtual Network configured to use Kerberos authentication.The setup is as follows: Windows Server 2008 Standard SP2 (DC,DNS) (FQDN) labserver.lab.com; Debian Linux 5.0(lenny) (WebServer-Apache) (FQDN) debian.lab.com; Windows XP Prof. (client) (FQDN) zdravko.lab.com; They are in the DNS lookup zone.I create one test user account for accessing the client machine under given domain(lab.com).The user name is "achimtest1" and its password never expires,and it's not going to be prompted for changing.After that I create one "dummy" user which will be used for SPN(service principal name mapping to it).It's called "http-test" and the same flags are used as in "achimtest1" user + one more:"This account supports AES 256 bit encryption".I continued with creating the keytab file: c:\>ktpass /princ HTTP/debian.lab.com@LAB.COM /mapuser http-test@lab.com/pass Debian26 /crypto AES256-SHA1 /ptype KRB5_NT_SRV_HST /out http-test.keytab the keytab is successfully created and I have checked it with the following command:c:\>setspn -L http-test->I have the service principal name:HTTP/ debian.lab.com registered to it.I copy the "http-test.keytab" file via pscp to the Debian box in /etc/apache2/keytab/ directory.In /etc/hosts file in Debian I've deleted "127.0.0.1" line and replaced it with:"192.168.100.103 debian.lab.com debian";192.168.100.103 is the linux box's IP. In /etc/resolf...

Key table entry not found-this time with Heimdal
Hello, this is the same setup like in my previous post from this month,but this time I'm using heimdal-clients.I have removed all of the MIT packages that I have installed: krb5-user,krb5-clients. I have Virtual Network configured to use Kerberos authentication.The setup is as follows: Windows Server 2008 Standard SP2 (DC,DNS) (FQDN) labserver.lab.com; Debian Linux 5.0(lenny) (WebServer-Apache) (FQDN) debian.lab.com; Windows XP Prof. (client) (FQDN) zdravko.lab.com; [Windows Server 2008 Settings] They are in the DNS lookup zone.I create one test user account for accessing the client machine under given domain(lab.com).The user name is "zdravko1" and its password never expires,and it's not going to be prompted for changing.After that I create one "dummy" user which will be used for SPN(service principal name mapping to it).It's called "http" and the same flags are used as in "zdravko1": -User cannot change password; -Password never expires; -This account supports AES 256 bit encryption; I continued with creating the keytab file: c:\>ktpass /princ HTTP/debian.lab.com@LAB.COM <http://lab.com/> /mapuser http@LAB.COM /pass Debian26 /crypto AES256-SHA1 /ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL /out http.keytab Keytab version: 0x502 keysize 78 HTTP/debian.lab.com@LAB.COM <http://lab.com/> ptype 1 (KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL) vno 3 etype 0x12 (AES256-SHA1) keylength 32 (0x......) The keytab is successfully created and I have checke...

gss-server: Key table entry not found
Hi, I cannot get gss-server worked. I have tried adding (using addprinc and ktadd) different combinations of name/host (klist -k confirms the successful addition) but still getting the same error: key table entry not found. Can you please tell me what entry it is looking for and how to resolve the problem? If you need any information about my system in order to help, kindly let me know. Thanks in advance. Regards, David. ...

Kerberos tickets, SSH public key auth, AFS tokens
Long ago, we evaluated the facilities within OS-provided sshd for handling our Kerberos + OpenAFS authentication needs. That is, things like the Kerberos* settings, GetAFSToken or whatever it was called, etc. We found it to be an unusable mismatched moving target. We decided to do everything via PAM, with the exception of ssh public key auth for those who choose to use it and not get OpenAFS tokens automatically. It works great thanks to pam_krb5 and pam_afs_session from Russ Alberry. Our problem now is, of course, that people are complaining about the number of times they ...

Server not found in Kerberos database while getting a service url ticket
hello, I have added to my kerberos database the following principal: "http://localhost:8080/axis/services/test" . (It' s in a url format instead of being in the format: service/host@REALM.) So, the thing is that I would like to acquire a service ticket for that principal. To request a service ticket I am using gss api and follow the next steps: class KrbClient{ main(){ ..... //I have acquired the credentials from the ticket cache .... PrincipalName serviceName = new PrincipalName("http://localhost:8080/axis/services/test"); // create the tgs_req to ask for service tickets sun.security.krb5.KrbTgsReq tgs_req = new sun.security.krb5.KrbTgsReq(credentials, serviceName); tgs_req.send(); // get tgs_rep KrbTgsRep tgs_rep = tgs_req.getReply(); } } and it gets the folllowing error: KrbException: Server not found in Kerberos database (7) at sun.security.krb5.KrbTgsRep.<init>(KrbTgsRep.java:67) at sun.security.krb5.KrbTgsReq.getReply(KrbTgsReq.java:235) at KrbClient.requestServiceTicket(KrbClient.java:142) at KrbClient.main(KrbClient.java:39) Caused by: KrbException: Identifier doesn't match expected value (906) at sun.security.krb5.internal.KDCRep.init(KDCRep.java:134) at sun.security.krb5.internal.TGSRep.init(TGSRep.java:59) at sun.security.krb5.internal.TGSRep.<init>(TGSRep.java:54) at sun.security.krb5.KrbTgsRep.<init>(KrbTgsRep.java:50) ... 3 more >From the debugging of gss api: >>>KRBError: sTime is Mon ...

ssh gssapi-with-mic and "Key table entry not found"
Hi, I'm trying to get ssh working using gssapi-with-mic authentication. I have about 40 machines running CentOS 5.7. (My bigger goal is to use NFSv4 mounts with "krb5p" security. All these machines mount the same NFSv4 share (think home directories) so my users need to be able to forward their TGT around.) What I'm ultimately running into is sshd complaining "Key table entry not found" on *most* of the servers---a random handful work, and I can't figure out how the working ones are different. So, here's an example: I'm trying to ssh from "lnxsvr3" to "lnxsvr11" using gssapi-with-mic authentication. Here's the output of trying to ssh: [matt@lnxsvr3 ~]$ ssh -v -o"PreferredAuthentications gssapi-with-mic" lnxsvr11 OpenSSH_4.3p2, OpenSSL 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 01 Jul 2008 debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config debug1: Applying options for * debug1: Connecting to lnxsvr11 [192.168.187.67] port 22. debug1: Connection established. debug1: identity file /mnt/home/matt/.ssh/identity type -1 debug1: identity file /mnt/home/matt/.ssh/id_rsa type 1 debug1: identity file /mnt/home/matt/.ssh/id_dsa type -1 debug1: loaded 3 keys debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version OpenSSH_4.3 debug1: match: OpenSSH_4.3 pat OpenSSH* debug1: Enabling compatibility mode for protocol 2.0 debug1: Local version st...

Get all child table and key names of a parent table
select stab.tabname Parent, scol.colname Primary_key, sstab.tabname Child, sscol.colname Child_key from syscolumns scol, syscolumns sscol, sysindexes sind, sysindexes ssind, sysconstraints scon, sysconstraints sscon, systables stab, systables sstab, sysreferences sref where scol.tabid=sind.tabid and scol.colno = sind.part1 and sind.idxname=scon.idxname and stab.tabid=scon.tabid and sstab.tabid=sscon.tabid and sscol.tabid = ssind.tabid and (sscol.colno = ssind.part1 or sscol.colno = ssind.part2) and sscon.idxname=ssind.idxname and sref.constrid=sscon.constrid and stab.tabid=sref.ptabid and stab.tabname='ParentTableName' above query works gr8 when single column primary key in Parent table, but when there is two or morecolumn primary key it does not gives right ans. plz try to solve.. "Kuldeep" <kuldeepchitrakar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1144752804.917120.279890@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > select stab.tabname Parent, > scol.colname Primary_key, > sstab.tabname Child, > sscol.colname Child_key > from syscolumns scol, > syscolumns sscol, > sysindexes sind, > sysindexes ssind, > sysconstraints scon, > sysconstraints sscon, > systables stab, > systables sstab, > sysreferen...

getting some key in a hash table
Is there any way to get some key of a hash table? I do not care which one I get, any one will do. The function maphash will map a function over ALL the key/value pairs of the hash table, but i only one to get one element. I could build some sort of catch/throw around a maphash but that seems a bit excessive. -jim On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 21:58:36 +0200, Jim Newton <jimka@rdrop.com> wrote: >Is there any way to get some key of a hash table? >I do not care which one I get, any one will do. > >The function maphash will map a function over ALL >the key/value pairs of the hash ...

Problem in get ticket from Kerberos
Hello I have problem for get tickets from kerberos in my Centos 5.2, when I type this command /usr/local/kerberos/bin/kinit admin@LABCOM.UNASP Show this message kinit(v5): Cannot resolve network address for KDC in realm LABCOM.UNASP while getting initial credentials I don=B4t understand why this message !!! My DNS is work , I can resolve th= e domain (LABCOM.UNASP) nslookup labcom.unasp Server: 192.168.4.66 Address: 192.168.4.66#53 Name: labcom.unasp Address: 192.168.4.2 My DNS server is on Windows 2003 Server , this command kinit was tested fro= m the server Linux with Centos 5.2 using version keberos 1.6 of MIT , follow = I paste kr5b.conf [libdefaults] # determines your default realm name default_realm =3D LABCOM.UNASP default_tgs_enctypes =3D des3-hmac-sha1 des-cbc-crc des-cbc-md5 default_tkt_enctypes =3D des3-hmac-sha1 des-cbc-crc des-cbc-md5 permitted_enctypes =3D des3-hmac-sha1 des-cbc-crc des-cbc-md5 kdc_timesync =3D 1 ccache_type =3D 4 forwardable =3D true proxiable =3D true [realms] LABCOM.UNASP =3D { # specifies where the servers are and on # which ports they listen (88 and 749 are # the standard ports) kdc =3D kdc.AmbLivre:88 admin_server =3D kdc.AmbLivre:749 default_domain =3D labcom.unasp } [domain_realm] # maps your DNS domain name to your Kerberos # realm name .labcom.unasp =3D LABCOM.UNASP labcom. =3D LABCOM.UNASP [kdc] p...

Re: getting some key in a hash table
Peter Seibel wrote: > Jim Newton <jimka@rdrop.com> writes: > > > Is there any way to get some key of a hash table? > > I do not care which one I get, any one will do. > > > > The function maphash will map a function over ALL the key/value > > pairs of the hash table, but i only one to get one element. I could > > build some sort of catch/throw around a maphash but that seems a bit > > excessive. > > And from the why-not-use-loop-for-everything dept.: > > (loop for key being the hash-keys in hash return key) > > Or if you want a random key: > > (loop with nth = (random (hash-table-count hash)) > for key being the hash-keys in hash > for i from 0 > when (= i nth) return key) Racket: > (hash 'a 1 'b 2 'c 3 'd 4) '#hash((c . 3) (b . 2) (a . 1) (d . 4)) > (hash-keys (hash 'a 1 'b 2 'c 3 'd 4)) '(c b a d) EMACS Lisp: (require 'cl) (block nil (maphash (lambda (k v) (return k)) #s(hash-table data (a 1 b 2 c 3 d 4)))) ...

AFS/Kerberos Workshop key signing
For those of you who are coming to the 2009 AFS and Kerberos Best Practices Workshop [1] who use PGP and who have an older key, you may want to start thinking about generating a new PGP key in advance of the workshop and then introducing it at a key signing there. If you haven't been following the recent security news, a significant new attack on SHA-1 was revealed at EuroCrypt this year, weakening its protection against hash collisions to 2^52 from 2^63. All 1024-bit DSA GnuPG keys can only use a 160-bit hash, normally SHA-1. You can set your key preferences to use a different hash, but it still truncates to 160 bits. See: http://eurocrypt2009rump.cr.yp.to/837a0a8086fa6ca714249409ddfae43d.pdf http://www.debian-administration.org/users/dkg/weblog/48 http://johans.dreamwidth.org/3744.html Also, SHA-1 and 1024-bit DSA is already not recommended for use after 2010 by the US government even before this attack. So, if you have a 1024-bit DSA key or something older, it's probably time to introduce a new key and be sure the key preferences are set to use SHA-2 hashes. I plan on going straight to 4096-bit RSA; I don't see any reason not to. It's a lot easier to introduce a new key at a conference where you can immediately do a key signing, so this might be a good opportunity for a lot of us. [1] http://workshop.openafs.org/afsbpw09/index.html -- Russ Allbery (rra@stanford.edu) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/> ...

Get the primary key name of a table
Hello there! Which SELECT statement do I need to execute to get the primary key name of a certain table? Robert Robert Wehofer wrote: > Hello there! > > Which SELECT statement do I need to execute to get the primary key name of a > certain table? > > Robert Goto http://tahiti.oracle.com and lookup description for user_constraints, all_constraints and dba_constraints. Regards /Rauf On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:09:52 +0000, Robert Wehofer wrote: > Hello there! > > Which SELECT statement do I need to execute to get the primary key name of a > certain table? > > Robert Go to the doc at http://docs.oracle.com or http://tahiti.oracle.com, dive into the version you need - these things can change based on version (although this one doesn't) - and pull up the REFERENCE manual. Take a gander at the ???_CONSTRAINTS and ???_CONS_COLUMNS views (??? is one of USER, ALL, or DBA depending on you privs). I'll let you figger the actual SELECT based on this. "Robert Wehofer" <thalion77@graffiti.net> wrote in message news:kTYZd.2086$zY6.461@news.chello.at... > Hello there! > > Which SELECT statement do I need to execute to get the primary key name of > a > certain table? Hi Robert you've asked a couple of data dictionary type questions now. I suggest that you have a look at the views named USER_XXX ALL_XXX DBA_XXX Which describe the data dictio...

Records Getting Deleted from Key Table
I have a database with a split front end/back end. There is a key table in the back end called Catalog, and it is sort of a central key table for all sorts of things. It's a list of all the jobs that have ever been worked on at our company. Records are getting lost out of this table, but I have no way of figuring out how they're being deleted. Records should NEVER be deleted out of this table. They can be marked as inactive, or something like that, but nowhere, in any code do I ever display this table for the users, and allow them edit access, and nowhere in the VB code I have wri...

Tying up Port Login table entries with Port Table Entries in CISCO SNMP
In a monitoring app I am writing I plan on using SNMP to obtain for each port on an MDS9000 CISCO switch the remote host WWN and remote port WWN, with the aim of producing a table as follows: Port Port Remote Remote No WWN Host WWN Port WWN 1 a.b.c d.e.f g.h.i 2 j.k.l - - <-- not connected 3 m.n.o p.q.r s.t.u ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: I _thought_ this information could be obtained by referring to a couple of tables in CISCO-FC-FE-MIB: * The Port table, which is .1.3.6.1.4...

BUG #1055: no keys in inherited table with primary key when inserting into inheriting table
The following bug has been logged online: Bug reference: 1055 Logged by: Agri Email address: agri@desnol.ru PostgreSQL version: 7.4 Operating system: PC-linux-gnu Description: no keys in inherited table with primary key when inserting into inheriting table Details: let me desribe a bug in the term of sql commands: create table first (id int primary key ); create table second (f2 int) inherits (first); create table third (ref_id int); alter table third add constraint third_ref_first foreign key (ref_id) references first; insert int...

Why isn't table A always key-preserved if equijoined to the key of table B?
Hi, It seems to me table A should always be key-preserved if equijoined to the key of table B, but Oracle seems to disagree. Example: SQL> create table jvd_t1 (c1 number, c2 number,c3 number); Table created. SQL> create table jvd_t2 (d1 number, d2 number); Table created. SQL> alter table jvd_t2 add primary key (d1); Table altered. *********** the following update works: SQL> update (select t1.*,t2.* 2 from jvd_t1 t1,jvd_t2 t2 3 where c1 = d1 ) 4 set c2=d2; 0 rows updated. ******* but this update does not: SQL> update (select t1.*,t2.* 2 from jvd_t1 t1,jvd_...

Web resources about - aklog:Key table entry not found while getting AFS tickets - comp.protocols.kerberos