error while compiling kerberos on win CE

Hello,

I am trying to compile latest MIT Kerberos source on win ce. But I am
getting syntax errors for the system installed files like include/winnt.h,
include/windows.h etc.

Have any one compiled Kerberos on win CE.

Regards,

Prerana

DISCLAIMER
==========

what are the kerberos binaries on win ce
Hello, I want to use Kerberos in my Embedded VC application. I have seen that Kerberos are supported on win CE. But don't know how to use Kerberos support in my application. There must be lib or dll for that. Could any one please help me in this regards. Thanks, Prerana DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails. ...

RC3 kerberos compile error
I compiled samba release candidate 2 yesterday without any errors. Today I noticed rc3 was available and downloaded the source, configured it with the same parameter as rc2: ../configure --with-krb5=/usr/local/bin But this time the 'make' returned the following errors: Compiling libads/kerberos.c libads/kerberos.c: In function `kerberos_kinit_password': libads/kerberos.c:84: warning: passing arg 6 of `krb5_get_init_creds_password' d iscards qualifiers from pointer target type Compiling ...

MIT Kerberos or Heimdal Kerberos?
Hi, How do I know the server install in the system is MIT Kerberos or Heimdal? I m using FreeBSD 5.2.1 Thanks sam ...

Error authenticating RHEL4 apache from Win 2k3 AD Kerberos
Hi I'm trying to get the Apache my RHEL 4 AS server to authenticate from a Windows 2003 AD. I've configured the /etc/krb5.conf as follows : [root@test ~]# cat /etc/krb5.conf ..... [libdefaults] default_realm = FOO.BAR dns_lookup_realm = false dns_lookup_kdc = true [realms] FOO.BAR = { kdc = DC.FOO.BAR:88 admin_server = DC.FOO.BAR:749 default_domain = FOO.BAR } [domain_realm] .FOO.BAR = FOO.BAR FOO.BAR = FOO.BAR [kdc] profile = /var/kerberos/krb5kdc/kdc.conf [appdefaults] pam = { debug = false ticket_lifetime = 36000 renew_lifetime = 36000 forwardable = true krb4_convert = false } The AD is dc.foo.bar and there's no firewall issue between apache and the AD. NTP sync from the AD also works fine. [root@test ~]# ntpdate -u dc.foo.bar 19 Nov 09:42:35 ntpdate[3440]: adjust time server 172.31.100.165 offset -0.048116 sec When I try kinit apache1 it works fine. [root@test ~]# kinit apache1 Password for apache1@FOO.BAR: [root@test ~]# klist Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0 Default principal: apache1@FOO.BAR Valid starting Expires Service principal 11/19/07 08:17:26 11/19/07 18:13:38 krbtgt/FOO.BARA@FOO.BAR renew until 11/20/07 08:17:26 Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt0 klist: You have no tickets cached Now I've configured Apache as follows : [root@test ~]# cat /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf | grep Realm -B 8 -A 10 # features. # <Directory /> Options FollowSymLinks AllowOverride None AuthType ...

Kerberos error
Hi, I have some problems with my university's imap server(s). I'm going to try to break things up into pieces that I think are not related. Here's the first. I contact my university's imap server via: cyrus.andrew.cmu.edu/imap/ssl/novalidate-cert/user=<login> Before authenticating, I get: [Kerberos error: No credentials cache found (try running kinit) for CYRUS.andrew.cmu.edu] I wasn't aware Kerberos was necessary and don't seem to have the 'kinit' program installed on my system. After that message passes by (rea...

Error compiling kerberos lib in OSX 10.3.1
In compiling Samba 3.0.1 I'm running into a failure when it comes to compiling libsmb/clickrb5.c. This would appear to be linked to the Kerberos portion of the Samba install, but unfortunately, I don't have enough experience with either Samba or Kerberos. The errors I've received are below: Using FLAGS = -O -I./popt -Iinclude -I/samba/samba-3.0.1/source/include -I/samba/samba-3.0.1/source/ubiqx -I/samba/samba-3.0.1/source/smbwrapper -I. -I/sw/include -I/samba/samba-3.0.1/source LIBS = -lresolv -ldl LDSHFLAGS = -bundle -flat_namespace -undefined suppress -wl,-search_paths_first -L/sw/lib LDFLAGS = -wl,-search_paths_first Compiling libsmb/clikrb5.c libsmb/clikrb5.c:188: undefined type, found `krb5_krbhst_handle' libsmb/clikrb5.c:189: undefined type, found `krb5_krbhst_info' cpp-precomp: warning: errors during smart preprocessing, retrying in basic mode libsmb/clikrb5.c: In function `krb5_locate_kdc': libsmb/clikrb5.c:188: `krb5_krbhst_handle' undeclared (first use in this function) libsmb/clikrb5.c:188: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once libsmb/clikrb5.c:188: for each function it appears in.) libsmb/clikrb5.c:188: parse error before "hnd" libsmb/clikrb5.c:189: `krb5_krbhst_info' undeclared (first use in this function) libsmb/clikrb5.c:189: `hinfo' undeclared (first use in this function) libsmb/clikrb5.c:197: `KRB5_KRBHST_KDC' undeclared (first use in this function) libsmb/clik...

Kerberos error
I am a MCSE at CTA in Honolulu Hawaii. I have run into this message and error , have search and search for a resolution, have yet to find any reference to the error or anyone at Microsoft that can help me. After reading your article " Kerberos: The Network Authentication Protocol", I thought I'd write a tap your knowledge. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Gary M Renzi 808-839-1200 "The kerberos client received a KRB_AP_ERR_MODIFIED error from the server FIRM$. This indicates that the password used to encrypt the kerberos service ticket is different than that on the target server. Commonly, this is due to identically named machine accounts in the target realm (firm.COM), and the client realm. Please contact your system administrator." ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos >>>>> "Renzi," == Renzi, Gary <grenzi@cta.net> writes: Renzi,> I am a MCSE at CTA in Honolulu Hawaii. I have run into Renzi,> this message and error , have search and search for a Renzi,> resolution, have yet to find any reference to the error or Renzi,> anyone at Microsoft that can help me. The error seems fairly clear; what information are you looking for that is not contained in the error. It sounds like the machineu account password is not consistent between the DC and the server. ________...

Build problem make fails with Tcl errors when compiling MIT Kerberos
Hi List, In trying to compile krb5-1.35 on RedHat 3.0 WS, I'm seeing an error having to do with tcl_ovsec_kadm.c. It seems as though make is having a problem with tcl. If I use configure --with-tcl= and point it to the tcl.h On my machine it doesn't work at all. Does anyone there know how to get around this issue? Thanks in Advance. Mike ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos On May 24, 2005, at 18:39, Michael Andrewjeski wrote: > Hi List, > > In trying to compile krb5-1.35 on RedHat 3.0 WS, I'm seeing an error > having to do with tcl_ovsec_kadm.c. (You do realize that 1.4.1 is out?) > It seems as though make is having a problem with tcl. If I use > configure > --with-tcl= and point it to the tcl.h > On my machine it doesn't work at all. The directory specified by --with-tcl= should have a subdirectory "lib" that contains a file "tclConfig.sh", which the configure script will attempt to extract configuration information from. (This would be the directory prefix used for installing Tcl.) If you gave it the path of the tcl.h file, or the include directory containing it, try deleting config.cache at the top level and re-running configure with the correct path. If that's not the problem, please let us know what the actual build-time error is. If it can't find tcl.h, show us ...

Microsoft SSPI error
Hello, I have configuration of active directory 2003 r2 sp3 working with linux mod_auth_kerb. I use SPNEGO for subversion. When using Linux all work great! When using Windows XP(and Windows 7) Firefox/IE/cifs client work great. Problem is subversion which uses neon, it get the following: --- Running post_send hooks ah_post_send (#1), code is 201 (want 401), WWW-Authenticate is Negotiate oYGfMIG coAMKAQChCwYJKoZIhvcSAQICooGHBIGEYIGBBgkqhkiG9xIBAgICAG9yMHCgAwIBBaEDAgEPomQwYqA DAgEXolsEWTLvPLmZvxBgaMEmPDDTIeG9bdJ5rmfTEtsj6Cv9eF9s9Z8sBWhVhPXYzIVsm/sw0hqR+1u DM9frpOeV2Y0YGtDk2flN5iOM/HdEujj0GXAYEWHvPp/3kSc2 auth: SSPI challenge. InitializeSecurityContext [fail] [80090304]. sspi: initializeSecurityContext [failed] [80090304]. --- At windows event log I see the following: --- Event Type: Warning Event Source: LSASRV Event Category: SPNEGO (Negotiator) Event ID: 40962 Date: 10/3/2011 Time: 3:55:38 PM User: N/A Computer: VALON Description: The Security System was unable to authenticate to the server HTTP/correlux-gentoo.correlsense.com because the server has completed the authentication, but the client authentication protocol Kerberos has not. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. --- Had anyone seen this before? I tried many configurations, but without success: --- Gentoo --- dev-libs/openssl-1.0.0e -> also downgraded to openssl-0.9.8f www-servers/apache-2.2.21 www-apache/mod_auth_kerb-5.4 -> also downgraded to m...

migration from Kerberos 4 to Kerberos 5
Hello, I have a few questions about migration to a new Kerberos version. In fact, the goal is to migrate a network with Kerberos 4 to the Kerberos 5(under Lin8x): 1) Do I have to reinstall Kerberos from the scratch or are there packages that allow to update the version? 2) What about the users that I created, are they still valid or will user information be lost. Part of the network uses already an LDAP directory, do I suppose this will not be a problem for this part, but in general, how can I migrate my user-accounts to the new version? 3) What about the clients, do I have to re-install the Kerberos-client on each workstation or can I use the "old" Kerberos clients? Could anybody answer my questions and perhaps give me some good hints for the migration respectively point me to some good documents? Thanx, CB ...

FTP and Kerberos
Hi, I get the following Kerberos related error when i do FTP from another machine(redhat 9.0) to my machine(redhat 9.0). How to solve this problem ? Should i Need to start/stop some daemons ? here is what happens when i do FTP !!! --------->>>>>>>>> Here is it .....>>>> Connected to 107.108.89.173. 220 localhost.localdomain FTP server (Version 5.60) ready. 334 Using authentication type GSSAPI; ADAT must follow GSSAPI accepted as authentication type GSSAPI error major: Miscellaneous failure GSSAPI error minor: No credentials cache found GSSAPI error: in...

MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos
Greetings, everyone. We run a number of Solaris 8 systems using Sun's SEAM PAM implementation and MIT's Kerberos (which we're up to date on). We are starting to look at Solaris 10, and are hoping to move towards Sun's implementation of Kerberos. We are having a bit of trouble getting the two to talk properly, however. If we SSH (from production to test, for example) to a Solaris 8 machine, then we can rlogin (Kerberized) to the Solaris 10 machine and, from there, rlogin to a Sol8 machine again. If, however, we SSH directly to the Solaris 10 machine, we cannot rlogin to a Solaris 8 machine. Doing various experiments (for example, trying to ksu on the Sol 10 machine), the only error we ever get is: ksu WARNING: Your password may be exposed if you enter it here and are logged in remotely using an unsecure (non-encrypted) channel. Kerberos password for ux5p@ATCOTEST.CA: : ksu: Server not found in Kerberos database while geting credentials from kdc Authentication failed. Doing an rlogin to a Sol 8 machine gives no errors at all; it just quietly fails. The above error seems to indicate that the Solaris 10 Kerberos isn't passing the tickets to the Sol 8/MIT Kerberos servers (which, based upon certain differences, would not be a big surprise). Has anyone gotten this to work? The Sol 10 system is using the default Solaris 10 PAM implementation as well; not sure if this is part of the problem, but the configuration files are significantly different. Th...

Compiling MIT Kerberos 1.3.3...or should I say NOT compiling
For starters, I've only experimented with Linux through the years. Loading it to see what progress it has mad. Simply put, I'm a noob. A little history. I'm trying to get Linux into my corporate Windows 2003 ADS tree. I can join ADS and have successfully shared directories to my ADS groups. Experiments have been somewhat successful but I have trouble repeating the process. I say its somewhat successful because authentication is sporadic at best. I think I've narrowed it down to multiple versions of Kerberos. One version is installed at O/S load time, 1.2.7 (/usr/kerberos) and one I'm trying to upgrade to (/usr/local - in the MIT binaries). I'm trying to compile Kerberos 1.3.3 to /usr/kerberos with: ../configure --prefix=/usr/kerberos make Its failing with the make command. I should point out that it fails with the make command even if I do not specify the --prefix. The last few lines are: tcl_ovsec_kadm.c:1982: `interp' undeclared (first use in this function) tcl_ovsec_kadm.c:1983: `TCL_GLOBAL_ONLY' undeclared (first use in this function)tcl_ovsec_kadm.c:1996: warning: implicit declaration of function `Tcl_CreateCommand' make[3]: *** [tcl_ovsec_kadm.o] Error 1 make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/install-config/krb/krb5-1.3.3/src/kadmin/testing/util' make[2]: *** [all-recurse] Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/install-config/krb/krb5-1.3.3/src/kadmin/testing' make[1]: *** [all-recurse] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving...

Running kerberos test --> ERROR: tcl error sourcing library file
Hi All: I am new at kerberos stuff, so excuse me for my lack of knowledge, I tried running the test's provided with the kerberos distribution, by installing DejaGnu, Perl and TCL and configuring the --with tcl option. by running $> make check from the /src sub-directory of the distribution. I get the following tcl error ERROR: tcl error sourcing library file ./lib/helpers.exp. has someone encountered it. Below is the tail of the make check run. I'll be thankful for the help, Thanks, RVER=./server CLIENT=./client \ KINIT=../../../clients/kinit/kinit \ KDESTROY=../../../clients/kdestroy/kdestroy \ PASS="tcp udp" --tool rpc_test ; \ then \ echo Cleaning up... ; \ rm -f $RPC_TEST_SRVTAB krb5cc_rpc_test_* ; \ ../../../kadmin/testing/scripts/env-setup.sh ../../../../kadmin/testing/scripts/stop_servers ; \ trap 0 ; exit 0 ; \ else exit 1 ; fi WARNING: Couldn't find the global config file. Test Run By vinay on Mon Jun 30 16:51:30 2003 Native configuration is mips-sgi-irix6.5_ALPHA_1289139620 === rpc_test tests === TOP=/usr/people/vinay/kerberos/krberos-1.3/krb5-1.3-beta4/src/kadmin/../kadmin ERROR: didn't get ok back ERROR: didn't get ok back ERROR: didn't get ok back ERROR: didn't get ok back ERROR: didn't get ok back ERROR: didn't get ok back ERROR: tcl error sourcing library file ../lib/helpers.exp. wrong # args: wait ?-nohang? ?-untraced? ?-pgrou...

kerberos error 37 ??!?
hi, today, I was not able to check my email with the Eudora email program because of an error: "Kerberos error 37: Time is out of bounds (krb_rd_req)" what does this mean?? thanks very much! Dominique Freckmann ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos ...

compiling kerberos for sparcv9
Hi all, I'd like to know what parameters to give ./configure, in order to generate ELF64 object code for the sparcv9 architecture. Could anyone provide me with the info? I have here the gcc and the SUNWspro/cc compilers, but the ld fails with "Segmentation fault" on libcomm_err (or so) when I issue: ../configure --enable-shared CFLAGS="-mcpu=ultrasparc -m64" How should I do it best? Thank you in advance for any hints, Calin Barbat. ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos ...

kerberos error: more info
Client dc is named diffently than "firm". First step in the resolution was to disjoin the dc from the domain, took it back as a member server. Then rejoined as a dc, this should of reset the machines account name and principle in the KDC. Still continues to have the problem. After disjoining there is no reference of the problem child in the dc, forced replication to the other dc, then brought the box back in as a dc with the same name. same problem. Disjoined, forced replication, rejoined as a new name machine, then therror message is the same except that the "computer$" is different. Gary grenzi@cta.net ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos ...

Cannot communicate with Kerberos error
Hi, Sorry if I am not emailing this request to the right email, but I was not sure who to contact. When I check mail using Eudora 6.2 I get the message "Cannot communicate with Kerberos -50, {30:3533}". This all of a sudden started happening for no apparent reason (one minute I could check my mail, and the next I could not and was getting this error message). Do you know what the problem is and how I could fix it? Thanks, -Steph Abegg ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos ...

kerberos error #3
Hi I am working on the AD (Windows 2008 R2==> DC1/DC2) with Linux clients (Redhat 5.5) integration using LDAP and kerberos. Everything works fine except one issue. When I change the password while DC1 is down, I am geting the following error. Does anyone come across this issue? Nov 11 12:41:23 broadlab54 passwd: pam_krb5[5475]: password change failed for test@KCLAB.COM: Requested protocol version not supported and gets following error in the command prompt but I can login using the new password. Password: Authentication token manipulation error Thanks, Moorthi ...

kerberos error #2
I'm having trouble with my sidecar. I use sidecar to check email using eudora at iowa state univeristy. i recently installed another version of sidecar from cornell simultaneously to check something on that system. after i removed it my iowa state sidecar has never acted the same. i now have to open sidecar and the ticket, it used to open automatically when i checked mail on eudora. i removed all the kerberos files i could find and reinstalled it. i attempted this twice but i still get the error message, i think error 76, no ticket file. i would appreciate your help with this problem. thank you, andrew w. ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos ...

error configuring kerberos
I am trying to build and install krb5-1.6.3 on Solaris 10 but I keep getting the following error message from ./configure. =20 Configure: cannot find res_nsearch or res_search =20 Any suggestions as to how to get past this would be appreciated. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Daulton Theodore Systems Department,Carleton University Library Email: daulton_theodore@carleton.ca <mailto:daulton_theodore@carleton.ca>=20 Vmail: (613) 520-2600 ext:8352 =20 ...

Kerberos authentication error
Hello, I get the following error when trying to run a remote command, ex: rsh <hostname> "df -k" rshd: 0826-813 Permission is denied. spk4rsh: 0041-011 Kerberos V4 rcmd was unsuccessful: :rcmd: bad connection with remote host This happens even if I have a new ticket created (k4init) I have a /.klogin file like: rcmd.<qualified hostname> AIX level 5.1 and PSSP 3.5 on the CWS. On the SP nodes some are AIX level 4.3.3 and PSSP 3.1. The error occurs independently if i run rsh from the CWS to a node or between nodes. Doesn't Kerberos V4 work in AIX 5 ? Am I missing something ..? Thanks for any input :-) nicke.berglund@scomp.se (Nicke Berglund) wrote in message news:<763ecf9b.0311240451.5ab367a1@posting.google.com>... > Hello, > > I get the following error when trying to run a remote command, ex: > rsh <hostname> "df -k" > > rshd: 0826-813 Permission is denied. > spk4rsh: 0041-011 Kerberos V4 rcmd was unsuccessful: :rcmd: bad > connection with remote host > > > This happens even if I have a new ticket created (k4init) > I have a /.klogin file like: > rcmd.<qualified hostname> > > AIX level 5.1 and PSSP 3.5 on the CWS. > On the SP nodes some are AIX level 4.3.3 and PSSP 3.1. > > > The error occurs independently if i run rsh from the CWS to a node or > between nodes. > > Doesn't Kerberos V4 work in AIX 5 ? Am I missing something ..? > &...

OpenSSH, OpenAFS, Heimdal Kerberos and MIT Kerberos
Rather then implementing kafs in MIT Kerberos, I would like to suggest an alternative which has advantages to all parties. The OpenSSH sshd needs to do two things: (1) sets a PAG in the kernel, (2) obtains an AFS token storing it in the kernel. It can use the Kerberos credentials either obtained via GSSAPI delegation, PAM or other kerberos login code in the sshd. The above two actions can be accomplished by a separate process, which can be forked and execd by the sshd and passed the environment which may have a KREB5CCNAME pointing at the Kerberos ticket cache Other parameters such as the home directory could also be passed. This would then allow simple code in OpenSSH that does not depend on OpenAFS, Hiemdal or MIT code to fork/exec the process that does all the work. This would be called by the process that would eventially become the user's shell process and is run as the user. OpenSSH could be built on systems that may or may not have AFS installed and run on a system with or without AFS. The decision is based on the existence of the executable and any options in sshd_config. In its simplest form, all that is needed is: system("/usr/ssh/libexec/aklog -setpag") This is a little over simplified as there should be a test if the executable exists, processing of some return codes, making sure the environment is set, setting some time limit. etc. But the point is there is no compile dependence on OpenAFS, MIT or Hiemdal by the Op...

Kerberos Error #4
Dear Sir I am getting following error with Kerberos = Authentication.please help me to resolve this error. javax.naming.AuthenticationException: GSSAPI [Root exception is = javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by = GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Server not = found in Kerberos database (7))]] at com.sun.jndi.ldap.sasl.LdapSasl.saslBind(LdapSasl.java:168) at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.authenticate(LdapClient.java:232) at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.connect(LdapCtx.java:2740) at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.<init>(LdapCtx.java:316) at = com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getUsingURL(LdapCtxFactory.java:193) at = com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getUsingURLs(LdapCtxFactory.java:211) at = com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getLdapCtxInstance(LdapCtxFactory.java:1= 54) at = com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getInitialContext(LdapCtxFactory.java:84= ) at = javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:684) at = javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:307) at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:242) at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:216) at = javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.<init>(InitialDirContext.java:10= 1) at com.eg.UserSearch.performUserSearch(UserSearch.java:100) at com.eg.UserSearch.run(UserSearch.java:46) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at javax.security.aut...

Web resources about - error while compiling kerberos on win CE - comp.protocols.kerberos

Cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Feds put protest activity under microscope in compiling national 'risk forecast'
Use of social media, the spread of "citizen journalism," and the involvement of young people are among the key trends highlighted by a federal ...

10 Tips For Compiling A Deal Sheet
Compiling a deal sheet is a great way of taking stock of your experience and of seeing where your experience may be lacking.

Compiling 64-Bit Code
Describes the 64-bit features available in OS X.

Is there a benefit to compiling your code as you go?
Stack Exchange This Q&A is part of a weekly series of posts highlighting common questions encountered by technophiles and answered by users ...

6 cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Compiling The Absurd Box Score For Space Jam ; Or, Shawn Bradley Sucked Against Cartoons, Too
This is Regressing, a numbers-minded column by our clever friends at the Harvard College Sports Analysis Collective. Over the next few days, ...

We're Compiling Every Police-Involved Shooting In America. Help Us.
The United States has no database of police shootings. There is no standardized process by which officers log when they've discharged their weapons ...

Flat UI Pro Tutorial: Setting and Compiling Using LESS
In this video tutorial, you use components from Flat UI Pro to create a complete simple mail app using LESS. He takes you through the steps to ...

Industrious 4chan user is compiling a list of every videogame ever made
... me to enter a few hundreds of games into my Backloggery account , and I haven't even finished it yet. Ambitious 4chan user Data_baser is compiling ...