GSS-API (or Kerberos) error while initializing kadmin interface

I am seeing the  below error while connecting to KDC from remote client.

Did any one experience this error and resolve ?

[root@blr11~]# kadmin
Authenticating as principal root/admin@IPS.COM with password.
Password for root/admin@IPS.COM:
kadmin: GSS-API (or Kerberos) error while initializing kadmin interface
[root@blr11~]#
0
Suresh

On Tuesday, 17 December 2013 10:35:19 UTC, Suresh Tirumalasetti  wrote:
> I am seeing the  below error while connecting to KDC from remote client.
>

> Did any one experience this error and resolve ?
>

> [root@blr11~]# kadmin
>
> Authenticating as principal root/admin@IPS.COM with password.
>
> Password for root/admin@IPS.COM:
>
> kadmin: GSS-API (or Kerberos) error while initializing kadmin interface
>
> [root@blr11~]#

the following correctly identified the issue for me

     http://research.imb.uq.edu.au/~l.rathbone/ldap/kerberos.shtml

.... out of sync clocks.
0
fcameron