kadmind: Stored master key is corrupted while initializing, aborting

Hi:

I'm trying to get kerberos V up and running and I've been hitting
weird problems on solaris 10.

The latest is this error when trying to start kadmind:
kadmind: Stored master key is corrupted while initializing, aborting

Any suggestions on why this is happening and how to fix it?

FWIW I am building kerberos from source.

TIA!

On Apr 27, 3:05=A0pm, Rob <isanamesp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I'm trying to get kerberos V up and running and I've been hitting
> weird problems on solaris 10.
>
> The latest is this error when trying to start kadmind:
> kadmind: Stored master key is corrupted while initializing, aborting
>
> Any suggestions on why this is happening and how to fix it?
>
> FWIW I am building kerberos from source.
>
> TIA!

There is probably value in adding that I'm using MIT Kerberos of which
I downloaded and compiled from MIT's site.
On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 02:21:51PM -0700, Rob wrote:
> On Apr 27, 3:05�pm, Rob <isanamesp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi:
> >
> > I'm trying to get kerberos V up and running and I've been hitting
> > weird problems on solaris 10.
> >
> > The latest is this error when trying to start kadmind:
> > kadmind: Stored master key is corrupted while initializing, aborting
> >
> > Any suggestions on why this is happening and how to fix it?
> >
> > FWIW I am building kerberos from source.
> >
> > TIA!
>
> There is probably value in adding that I'm using MIT Kerberos of which
> I downloaded and compiled from MIT's site.

Why not use the native Solaris Kerberos?

Second, you need to be very, very careful when following the manual
instructions for configuring an MIT KDC.  Double check that.

Third, sometimes the native Solaris truss command can be useful in
seeing what is wrong with a user space program.  One quick way of using
it is to do:

truss -o /tmp/truss.out -u:: -fea kadmind

and look through the truss.out for functions that appear to be returning
error codes.  One thing that can confuse is the fact that truss reports
some random return code for functions that return void i.e. have no
return value.  'man truss' has more info.

--
Will Fiveash
Sun Microsystems Inc.

"Stored master key is corrupted while initializing kadmin.local interface"
Howdy folks, I'm running an MIT KDC for two small realms (a few dozen principals each) on FreeBSD 4-STABLE for i386. I haven't tried to manipulate any principals via the kadmin interface ia a while (probably two weeks), and when I tried it recently I ran across an unusual problem: kadmind wasn't running. Thinking that that was unusual, but not a bit deal, I attempted to fire up kadmind: # /usr/local/krb5/sbin/kadmind -r SEEKINGFIRE.PRV kadmind: Stored master key is corrupted while initializing, aborting Oh, that's not good. So I tried via via kadmin.local (which should give...

Migrating database between architectures: "Stored master key is corrupted"
Howdy, I'm attempting to move an MIT krb5 database from an older Intel (32-bit x86) machine running FreeBSD -current and krb5-1.3.4 to a SparcStation 10 (32-bit Sparc) running NetBSD -current mit-krb5-1.3.4nb1. I believe that everything is working as far as the infrastructure is concerned (boot scripts, etc), but I'm unable to start the kdc daemon on the sparc: [root@surya /var/krb5kdc]# cat /var/log/krb5kdc.log krb5kdc: Stored master key is corrupted - while fetching master key K/M for realm (blah ...) I've scp'ed the master key across, and md5'ed it to confirm that it arrived undamaged. It looks fine. Is there a chance that the problem is with endianness? Assuming that it is, is there a way to convert the stashed master key? TIA for your time and assistance, - Tillman -- Page 38: Be sure that, in the excitement of creating a totally rad password, you resist the temptation to tell someone just to show off how smart you are. - Harley Hahn, _The Unix Companion_ ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos The stash file is byte order dependent. This is painfully stupid, but none the less true. If you know your master passwerd you can run kdb5_util stash again. If not, you can swap around the bytes of the key length in your favorite binary file editor. ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerbero...

Forgot Kerberos Master Key
Dear Team, I forgot kerberos master key but i have key stash file. How can I get the clear text password from the stash file. Regards, Bharathikannan R ...

krb5kdc: Cannot find master key record in database
Hi I have a Kerberos server that has been running for months with out any problems. Today when I went to log into my kdc machine I had the following error in my logs: May 09 10:47:52 svgauth1 krb5kdc[2451](Error): TGS_REQ: UNKNOWN SERVER: server='krbtgt/VC.LS.CBN@LS.CBN' May 09 10:47:52 svgauth1 krb5kdc[2451](info): TGS_REQ (4 etypes {18 17 16 23}) 172.20.133.141: PROCESS_TGS: authtime 0, <unknown client> for <unknown server>, Server not found in Kerberos database I am using the ldap backend and I checked in LDAP and everything looked ok so I attempted to restart my kdc. My kdc failed to restart with: krb5kdc: Cannot find master key record in database - while fetching master keys list for realm VC.LS.CBN I have the K/M@VC.LS.CBN principal in the ldap directory and it looks ok. Any ideas as to where my problem may be? Can this entry be corrupted some how and not load? I am running the following versions: krb5-1.8.3-45.1 krb5-plugin-kdb-ldap-1.8.3-45.1 krb5-client-1.8.3-45.1 krb5-32bit-1.8.3-45.1 pam-krb5-4.4-1 krb5-server-1.8.3-45.1 Thanks for any insight. Tom Parker ...

kadmin.local: Cannot find/read stored master key
Hello, I've got problems setting up Krb5 on my Crux Linux host. I did all nessessary things and always get stuck at the point trying to create the keytab file with kadmin.local. The program says: Authenticating as principal root/admin@TESTSERVER.FREEBIS.DE with password. kadmin.local: Cannot find/read stored master key while initializing kadmin.local interface Here is my /etc/krb5.conf: ----------------------------------------------------------------------- [libdefaults] default_realm = TESTSERVER.FREEBIS.DE dns_lookup_realm = false dns_lookup_kdc = false [realms] FREEBIS.DE = { kdc = 62.27.20.125:88 admin_server = 62.27.20.125:750 default_domain = localhost } [domain_realm] .localhost = TESTSERVER.FREEBITS.DE localhost = TESTSERVER.FREEBITS.DE [logging] default = FILE:/var/log/krb5libs.log kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log admin_server = FILE:/var/log/kadmind.log [kdc] profile = /var/krb5kdc/kdc.conf ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Here is my /var/krb5kdc/kdc.conf: ----------------------------------------------------------------------- [kdcdefaults] kdc_ports = 750,88 [realms] TESTSERVER.FREEBITS.DE = { master_key_type = des-cbc-crc database_name = /var/krb5kdc/principal admin_keytab = FILE:/var/krb5kdc/kadm5.keytab acl_file...

Kerberos master/master sync using OpenLDAP N-Way Multi-Master
I haven=B9t seen this idea posted anywhere. The new version of OpenLDAP (I=B9m using 2.4.15) has the ability to run in a multi-master mode. I was able to set up two servers that each ran a Kerberos instance as well as an OpenLDAP instance that had ldap and kerberos failover. I now don=B9t need to worry about doing any sync with Kerberos, as LDAP does it all. I can also run kadmin against either of the kerberos servers. Some tests I did that were pretty successful were: Realm setup: kdc =3D kdc01.security.lab.comcast.net:88 kdc =3D kdc02.security.lab.comcast.net:88 Turn off kdc on kdc01 -> successfully authenticated with kdc02 Turn on kdc but turn off ldap on kdc01 -> successfully authenticated with kdc02 The failover works exactly as a expected. --=20 MAT ...

Changing master key (Kerberos authentication server+LDAP database)
Is it possible to change the master key of a realm when LDAP is used as the database server? The stash file is not present since LDAP is used. Appreciate any help on this. Thanks, Anubha ...

kadmin and other errors: "Master key does not match database while initializing ..."
My Kadmin daemon will no longer start. It gives me: [root@kdc3 root]# /etc/init.d/kadmin start Starting Kerberos 5 Admin Server: kadmind: Master key does not match database while initializing, aborting I get a similar error when I do "krb5_util dump file.dump". From the Kerberos FAQ it sounds like a problem with my kerberos database but I didn't find any references on how to fix it. Can someone point me in the right direction? This is Fedora Core 1. Let me know what other relevant information might provide useful. Thanks Austin ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos >>>>> "godber" == Austin Godber <godber@mars.asu.edu> writes: godber> My Kadmin daemon will no longer start. It gives me: godber> [root@kdc3 root]# /etc/init.d/kadmin start godber> Starting Kerberos 5 Admin Server: kadmind: Master key does not match godber> database while initializing, aborting godber> I get a similar error when I do "krb5_util dump file.dump". godber> From the Kerberos FAQ it sounds like a problem with my kerberos godber> database but I didn't find any references on how to fix it. Can godber> someone point me in the right direction? godber> This is Fedora Core 1. Let me know what other relevant information godber> might provide useful. This is not really enough information to f...

kerberos and Windows 2008R2
Hello Kerberos List, I'm trying to set a Kerberos ticket between a Unix and a Windows 2008 R2 se= rver. I've created a user on windows and used the ktpass to generate the Kerberos= keytab: C:\Windows\System32\ktpass princ host/jc1lqaldap.testdomain.com@TESTDOMAIN.= COM mapuser TESTDOMAIN\host_jc1lqaldap -crypto DES-CBC-MD5 -pass * -ptype K= RB5_NT_PRINCIPAL out c:\nis_data\host_jc1lqaldap.keytab I did make sure that "User Kerberos DES encryption types for this account" = was checked. First I was getting: root@jc1lqaldap:/etc# kinit -V -k -t /etc/krb5.keytab -c /tmp/krb5cc_0 host= /jc1lqaldap.testdomain.com kinit: KDC has no support for encryption type while getting initial credent= ials So I've checked "Do not require Kerberos preauthentication" and I get: root@jc1lqaldap:/etc# kinit -V -k -t /etc/krb5.keytab -c /tmp/krb5cc_0 host= /jc1lqaldap.testdomain.com kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials Where should that key table entry be located ? I cannot go forward with this. Is there a way to get more verbose logging s= o I can troubleshoot this. Klist root@jc1lqaldap:/etc# klist -ke -t /etc/krb5.keytab Keytab name: WRFILE:/etc/krb5.keytab KVNO Timestamp Principal ---- ----------------- ----------------------------------------------------= ---- 12 12/31/69 19:00:00 host/jc1lqaldap.testdomain.com@TESTDOMAIN.COM (DES c= bc mode with RSA-MD5) Cat /etc/krb5.conf [logging] default =3D FILE...

[rfc-dist] RFC 4730 on A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Key Press Stimulus (KPML)
A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries. RFC 4730 Title: A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Key Press Stimulus (KPML) Author: E. Burger, M. Dolly Status: Standards Track Date: November 2006 Mailbox: eburger@cantata.com, mdolly@att.com Pages: 56 Characters: 120186 Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None I-D Tag: draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-08.txt URL: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4730.txt This document describes a SIP Event Package "kpml" that enables monitoring of Dual Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) signals and uses Extensible Markup Language (XML) documents referred to as Key Press Markup Language (KPML). The kpml Event Package may be used to support applications consistent with the principles defined in the document titled "A Framework for Application Interaction in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)". The event package uses SUBSCRIBE messages and allows for XML documents that define and describe filter specifications for capturing key presses (DTMF Tones) entered at a presentation-free User Interface SIP User Agent (UA). The event package uses NOTIFY messages and allows for XML documents to report the captured key presses (DTMF tones), consistent with the filter specifications...

[rfc-dist] RFC 5349 on Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Support for Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos (PKINIT)
A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries. RFC 5349 Title: Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Support for Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos (PKINIT) Author: L. Zhu, K. Jaganathan, K. Lauter Status: Informational Date: September 2008 Mailbox: lzhu@microsoft.com, karthikj@microsoft.com, klauter@microsoft.com Pages: 10 Characters: 19706 Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None I-D Tag: draft-zhu-pkinit-ecc-04.txt URL: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5349.txt This document describes the use of Elliptic Curve certificates, Elliptic Curve signature schemes and Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) key agreement within the framework of PKINIT -- the Kerberos Version 5 extension that provides for the use of public key cryptography. This memo provides information for the Internet community. This document is a product of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF. INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of this memo is unlimited. This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists. To subscribe or unsubscribe, see http://www.ietf.org/mailman/...

[rfc-dist] RFC 4758 on Cryptographic Token Key Initialization Protocol (CT-KIP) Version 1.0 Revision 1
A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries. RFC 4758 Title: Cryptographic Token Key Initialization Protocol (CT-KIP) Version 1.0 Revision 1 Author: M. Nystroem Status: Informational Date: November 2006 Mailbox: magnus@rsasecurity.com Pages: 54 Characters: 110657 Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None I-D Tag: draft-nystrom-ct-kip-02.txt URL: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4758.txt This document constitutes Revision 1 of Cryptographic Token Key Initialization Protocol (CT-KIP) Version 1.0 from RSA Laboratories' One-Time Password Specifications (OTPS) series. The body of this document, except for the intellectual property considerations section, is taken from the CT-KIP Version 1.0 document, but comments received during the IETF review are reflected; hence, the status of a revised version. As no "bits-on-the-wire" have changed, the protocol specified herein is compatible with CT-KIP Version 1.0. CT-KIP is a client-server protocol for initialization (and configuration) of cryptographic tokens. The protocol requires neither private-key capabilities in the cryptographic tokens, nor an established public-key infrastructure. Provisioned (or generated) secrets will only be available to the server and the cryptographic token itself. This memo provides...

Bush: Corruption is corruption is corruption
He is pure terror. ...

When is a key not a key?
Hi, I hesitate to write because some of my code here is pretty evil, but this problem is weirding me out a bit. I have a hash (loan_shark) indexed by instances of a particular struct (Player). The hash seems to be failing to find its keys when I try to look them up. Like this: loan_shark.size #=> 4 loan_shark.has_key?(loan_shark.keys[0]) #=> false Any ideas? The background is something like this: Player = Struct.new(:name, :bankroll, :hands) .... loan_shark = {} .... newb = Player.new("Fred", some_dollars) .... loan_shark[newb] = some_dollars .... ...

coping referenced file into master file , master file then getting corrupted.
hi all, just a quick question, when i copy a referenced file into a master file i notice that the master file gets corrupted. The linework stays correct but the original points, cells and text associated with that point shift. (on average 0.13m) any ideas as to why this happening? i dont get any error messages, the two files are on the same co-ordinates, levels colours, azmuith. im using microstation se on a windows 2000 machine thanks all. ...

Duplicate subforms content and key link to another master table key
Hi, Here is the following scenario. I do have a master table with related subforms from wich I need to create a revision. But I need to duplicate the content of the subforms and link them to the new entry in the master table. Each string possess its unique identifier number. So in this case I have a master table with the following structure (simplified) DesiID = Design Unique Identifier Pnum = Project number PPro = Prototype Number PRev = Revision Number FieldN = other fields And subforms attached to the master table by the Unique identifier PartID = Part Unique Identifier DesiID = Link...

Master initialization problem with xilinx 32 bit pci master/target ipcore
I am using 32 bit PCI master/target ipcore from Xilinx. Xilinx ISE10.1. http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/pci_64_ug159.pdf My problem is, My user application(PCI IP core’s) should be the Master and when it is trying to request the PCI bus, I found a situation that, I have to enable the master bit in Command register(CSR2). I tried the initiator write and self configuration write steps from the pci tutorial, but I can not write into the command register. When I generate the core from the IP Coregen, I have access to the configuration space, like Device ID, Base a...

replacing Heimdal with MIT Kerberos, and Kerberos key attributes in LDAP back-end
Hi all Since we are migrating from Debian to RedHat, we are considering replacing our Heimdal Kerberos server (with LDAP back-end) with an MIT Kerberos server (again with LDAP back-end) since RedHat packages are only available for MIT Kerberos. In order to make this migration/upgrade as transparent as possible for our users, we want to convert all the necessary info in the Heimdal back-end to the MIT back-end. Are there any pointers available for this kind of operation? E.g. things like conversion tables mapping the corresponding Kerberos-specific LDAP attributes? Or even scripts? I'm especially looking at the Kerberos key attributes, i.e. - Heimdal: krb5Key - MIT: krbPrincipalKey Is it possible to convert the former into the latter? Is there any code available for this operation? If not, we would have to require all our users to change their passwords at the same time, which is not very feasible. Thanks in advance Bart ...

host key not verifiable in remote: 'Corrupt or nonexistent host key or algorithm. '
While trying to connect to a particular freebsd 4.4 box running "sshd version OpenSSH_2.3.0 FreeBSD localisations 20010713" with secureFX sftp client (which works for other hosts FYI) i get the following error: ---- host key not verifiable in remote: 'Corrupt or nonexistent host key or algorithm.' ---- Can anyone explain what is this all about? THX! mr. x wrote: > While trying to connect to a particular freebsd 4.4 box running > "sshd version OpenSSH_2.3.0 FreeBSD localisations 20010713" > with secureFX sftp client (which works for other hosts FYI) > i get the following error: > ---- > host key not verifiable in remote: 'Corrupt or nonexistent host key or > algorithm.' > ---- > Can anyone explain what is this all about? Besides the fact that 2.3.0 is no longer considered secure due to some known bugs and that thing should have had its OpenSSH upgraded months if not years ago? Start by upgrading the OpenSSH on the server, if possible. ...

[rfc-dist] RFC 5295 on Specification for the Derivation of Root Keys from an Extended Master Session Key (EMSK)
A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries. RFC 5295 Title: Specification for the Derivation of Root Keys from an Extended Master Session Key (EMSK) Author: J. Salowey, L. Dondeti, V. Narayanan, M. Nakhjiri Status: Standards Track Date: August 2008 Mailbox: jsalowey@cisco.com, ldondeti@qualcomm.com, vidyan@qualcomm.com, madjid.nakhjiri@motorola.com Pages: 21 Characters: 45622 Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None I-D Tag: draft-ietf-hokey-emsk-hierarchy-07.txt URL: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5295.txt The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) defined the Extended Master Session Key (EMSK) generation, but reserved it for unspecified future uses. This memo reserves the EMSK for the sole purpose of deriving root keys. Root keys are master keys that can be used for multiple purposes, identified by usage definitions. This document also specifies a mechanism for avoiding conflicts between root keys by deriving them in a manner that guarantees cryptographic separation. Finally, this document also defines one such root key usage: Domain-Specific Root Keys are root keys made available to and used within specific key management domains. [STANDARDS TRACK] T...

[rfc-dist] RFC 4764 on The EAP-PSK Protocol: A Pre-Shared Key Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Method
A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries. RFC 4764 Title: The EAP-PSK Protocol: A Pre-Shared Key Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Method Author: F. Bersani, H. Tschofenig Status: Experimental Date: January 2007 Mailbox: bersani_florent@yahoo.fr, Hannes.Tschofenig@siemens.com Pages: 64 Characters: 133990 Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None I-D Tag: draft-bersani-eap-psk-11.txt URL: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4764.txt This document specifies EAP-PSK, an Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) method for mutual authentication and session key derivation using a Pre-Shared Key (PSK). EAP-PSK provides a protected communication channel when mutual authentication is successful for both parties to communicate over. This document describes the use of this channel only for protected exchange of result indications, but future EAP-PSK extensions may use the channel for other purposes. EAP-PSK is designed for authentication over insecure networks such as IEEE 802.11. This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community. EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community. It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested....

[rfc-dist] RFC 6617 on Secure Pre-Shared Key (PSK) Authentication for the Internet Key Exchange Protocol (IKE)
A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries. RFC 6617 Title: Secure Pre-Shared Key (PSK) Authentication for the Internet Key Exchange Protocol (IKE) Author: D. Harkins Status: Experimental Stream: IETF Date: June 2012 Mailbox: dharkins@arubanetworks.com Pages: 24 Characters: 53805 Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None I-D Tag: draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-08.txt URL: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6617.txt This memo describes a secure pre-shared key (PSK) authentication method for the Internet Key Exchange Protocol (IKE). It is resistant to dictionary attack and retains security even when used with weak pre-shared keys. This document defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community. EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community. It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested. Distribution of this memo is unlimited. This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists. To subscribe or unsubscribe, see http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html. For d...

[rfc-dist] RFC 5106 on The Extensible Authentication Protocol-Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (EAP-IKEv2) Method
A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries. RFC 5106 Title: The Extensible Authentication Protocol-Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (EAP-IKEv2) Method Author: H. Tschofenig, D. Kroeselberg, A. Pashalidis, Y. Ohba, F. Bersani Status: Experimental Date: February 2008 Mailbox: Hannes.Tschofenig@nsn.com, Dirk.Kroeselberg@nsn.com, pashalidis@nw.neclab.eu, yohba@tari.toshiba.com, florent.ftrd@gmail.com Pages: 33 Characters: 76645 Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None I-D Tag: draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-15.txt URL: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5106.txt This document specifies EAP-IKEv2, an Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) method that is based on the Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2) protocol. EAP-IKEv2 provides mutual authentication and session key establishment between an EAP peer and an EAP server. It supports authentication techniques that are based on passwords, high-entropy shared keys, and public key certificates. EAP-IKEv2 further provides support for cryptographic ciphersuite negotiation, hash function agility, identity confidentiality (in certain modes of operation), fragmentation, and an optional "fast reconnect" mode. This mem...

[rfc-dist] RFC 4567 on Key Management Extensions for Session Description Protocol (SDP) and Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries. RFC 4567 Title: Key Management Extensions for Session Description Protocol (SDP) and Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) Author: J. Arkko, F. Lindholm, M. Naslund, K. Norrman, E. Carrara Status: Standards Track Date: July 2006 Mailbox: jari.arkko@ericsson.com, fredrik.lindholm@ericsson.com, mats.naslund@ericsson.com, karl.norrman@ericsson.com, carrara@kth.se Pages: 30 Characters: 67693 Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None I-D Tag: draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-15.txt URL: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4567.txt This document defines general extensions for Session Description Protocol (SDP) and Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) to carry messages, as specified by a key management protocol, in order to secure the media. These extensions are presented as a framework, to be used by one or more key management protocols. As such, their use is meaningful only when complemented by an appropriate key management protocol. General guidelines are also given on how the framework should be used together with SIP and RTSP. The usage with the Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY) key management protocol is a...

Web resources about - kadmind: Stored master key is corrupted while initializing, aborting - comp.protocols.kerberos

Initializing Derived Polymorphic Objects
Each class in a hierarchy of polymorphic objects should have a function that initializes its vptr properly.

Anybody else stuck on "Initializing..." : titanfall
Been stuck on this for the past 5 minutes. Anybody else have this issue?

Success in initializing and reading nuclear spins brings quantum computer a step closer
A quantum computer is controlled by the laws of quantum physics; it promises to perform complicated calculations, or search large amounts of ...

Operating system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An operating system ( OS ) is a set of software that manages computer hardware resources and provides common services for computer programs . ...

Algorithm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flow chart of an algorithm ( Euclid's algorithm ) for calculating the greatest common divisor (g.c.d.) of two numbers a and b in locations named ...

Future world: Today, the Internet - tomorrow, the Internet of Things?
Embedded in the heel of his shoe was an early example of the Internet of Things but Andrew Duncan didn't know it at the time.

How to handle class constructors that fail
Recently I was asked what the most appropriate way would be to handle errors within class constructors that fail. Well, my answer to this is ...

Dammit! - The Squid Zone
... dust from my gaming computer (read: the expensive one), I managed to burn out the motherboard somehow. Lovely. Now it hangs on boot at “initializing ...

Using event capturing to improve Basecamp page load times
... the JavaScript page load event led to a surprising revelation. On pages with many to-dos, an overwhelming majority of the time was spent initializing ...

Software Architecture - GOF
GoF Patterns In software engineering, a design pattern is a general reusable solution to a commonly occurring problem in software design. A ...