that is already created?

0
melanotus (1)

On 2006-11-18 00:45:15 +0100, "melanotus@gmail.com" <melanotus@gmail.com> said:

> How can you verify that you have the correct password for a database
> that is already created?

Without a correct password Kerberos does not work, so if your KDCs are
up and running you have the correct db password.

If you remove (rename) the stash and recreate it, you may verify that
your memory is good. Otherwise you remember an incorrect password.

(Provided that I understand how Kerberos works... I may be wrong.)

--
Sensei <senseiwa@Apple's mail>

Research (n.): a discovery already published by a chinese guy one month
               before you, copying a russian who did it in the 60s.

0
Sensei