Kerberos session key

Good day! I am tracing the program from Microsoft which is a SSPI
program. My question is, is the token returned be the session key of
the Kerberos session? If not, how can i extract the session key?
Thanks!

jan2x wrote:
> Good day! I am tracing the program from Microsoft which is a SSPI
> program. My question is, is the token returned be the session key of
> the Kerberos session? If not, how can i extract the session key?
> Thanks!

See the LsaCallAuthenticationPackage() to get a service ticket.
Then look at the pTicketResponse.

   pTicket = &(pTicketResponse->Ticket);

   pTicket->SessionKey.Length;
   pTicket->SessionKey.value;