Key table entry not found

Hello,
     I'm setting up a test KDC running on Solaris 9.  The version I'm
running is 5.1.3.1.  I have successfully installed and setup my KDC
server.  I have tested it out on RH9 and everything is working there,
as in being authenticated and such.  I'm now trying to get kerberos
authentication to work on another Solaris 9 box.  But am running into
problems.
On the Solaris 9 box I have modified the pam.conf file to kerberos,
copied the krb5.conf file from my kdc and ran kadmin as follows

kadmin - admin/admin
     : ktadd host/machine_name.domain
     : quit

When I tried to telnet into the system I got denied, the message in
/var/adm/messages on the client box said something about "Bad
encryption type".  I found on the web to do ktadd the following:

kadmin -p admin/admin
     : ktremove host/machine_name.domain
     : ktadd -e des-cbc-crc:normal host/machine_name.domain
     : quit

This got rid of the "Bad encryption type" error, but I am now getting
the following error in the messages file:
  "Key table entry not found".   I don't know if this is saying that its
not finding the machine keytab or my UID on the KDC server?  Does
anyone have any help here?

Thanks...

---------------------------

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist@engr.colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'"

cjay (7)

Im not sure what you mean when you say you are running "version 5.1.3.1".

Are you running the Kerberos code that comes installed with Solaris 9
by default or did you put MIT kerberos on top of a Solaris 9 system
and are trying to use MIT Kerberos instead?

Whose pam_krb5 module are you using - Sun's or an open source version?

You *can* put MIT KRB5 on a Solaris 9 system (though the Kerberos that
comes with S9 is fully compatible with MIT KRB5 and in most cases you
shouldn't need to install MIT), but you must make sure your $PATH variable
is configured so that the MIT binaries are used before the Solaris
binaries.

Example: /usr/local/bin/kinit must be found before /usr/bin/kinit in
order to use the 3rd party version.

The Solaris Kerberos code expects the various Kerberos config files
and keytab files to be kept in /etc/krb5/ instead of just in /etc
which is where MIT expects to find them.  Try creating softlinks
from the /etc directory to the various files in /etc/krb5 if you
are using MIT kerberos.

ln -s /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab /etc/krb5.keytab
ln -s /etc/krb5/krb5.conf /etc/krb5.conf

One other suggestion would be to remove the MIT installation from the
Solaris 9 systems and use the supported Solaris Kerberos stuff, it
will eliminate alot of confusion and mismatches like you are seeing.

-Wyllys

CJ Keist wrote:
> Hello,
>     I'm setting up a test KDC running on Solaris 9.  The version I'm
> running is 5.1.3.1.  I have successfully installed and setup my KDC
> server.  I have tested it out on RH9 and everything is working there,
> as in being authenticated and such.  I'm now trying to get kerberos
> authentication to work on another Solaris 9 box.  But am running into
> problems.
> On the Solaris 9 box I have modified the pam.conf file to kerberos,
> copied the krb5.conf file from my kdc and ran kadmin as follows
>
> kadmin - admin/admin
>     : ktadd host/machine_name.domain
>     : quit
>
> When I tried to telnet into the system I got denied, the message in
> /var/adm/messages on the client box said something about "Bad
> encryption type".  I found on the web to do ktadd the following:
>
> kadmin -p admin/admin
>     : ktremove host/machine_name.domain
>     : ktadd -e des-cbc-crc:normal host/machine_name.domain
>     : quit
>
> This got rid of the "Bad encryption type" error, but I am now getting
> the following error in the messages file:
>  "Key table entry not found".   I don't know if this is saying that its
> not finding the machine keytab or my UID on the KDC server?  Does
> anyone have any help here?
>
> Thanks...

kerberos and Windows 2008R2
Hello Kerberos List, I'm trying to set a Kerberos ticket between a Unix and a Windows 2008 R2 se= rver. I've created a user on windows and used the ktpass to generate the Kerberos= keytab: C:\Windows\System32\ktpass princ host/jc1lqaldap.testdomain.com@TESTDOMAIN.= COM mapuser TESTDOMAIN\host_jc1lqaldap -crypto DES-CBC-MD5 -pass * -ptype K= RB5_NT_PRINCIPAL out c:\nis_data\host_jc1lqaldap.keytab I did make sure that "User Kerberos DES encryption types for this account" = was checked. First I was getting: root@jc1lqaldap:/etc# kinit -V -k -t /etc/krb5.keytab -c /tmp/krb5cc_0 host= /jc1lqaldap.testdomain.com kinit: KDC has no support for encryption type while getting initial credent= ials So I've checked "Do not require Kerberos preauthentication" and I get: root@jc1lqaldap:/etc# kinit -V -k -t /etc/krb5.keytab -c /tmp/krb5cc_0 host= /jc1lqaldap.testdomain.com kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials Where should that key table entry be located ? I cannot go forward with this. Is there a way to get more verbose logging s= o I can troubleshoot this. Klist root@jc1lqaldap:/etc# klist -ke -t /etc/krb5.keytab Keytab name: WRFILE:/etc/krb5.keytab KVNO Timestamp Principal ---- ----------------- ----------------------------------------------------= ---- 12 12/31/69 19:00:00 host/jc1lqaldap.testdomain.com@TESTDOMAIN.COM (DES c= bc mode with RSA-MD5) Cat /etc/krb5.conf [logging] default =3D FILE...

Problem with kerberos working correct due to 2 Domains gss_accept_sec_context() failed: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information (, Key table entry not found)
Hi guys, I'm working about 3 days at this problem and I can't fix it and now I have no more ideas: Customers environment: Windowsdomain with DC where all Users are: contoso.local Sless11 for Webapplication is in a domain: contoso.lan (this is not a Windowsdomain - just the server is configured for this And thats the problem. I don't know - how to manage these two domains. URL to access to the Webapplication is: When I now try to access from a Windowsmachine wich is in the Domain contoso.local at URL http://sless11.contoso.lan/webapp there comes a 401 from the apach...

key table entry not found #2
Hello , I have Virtual Network configured to use Kerberos authentication.The setup is as follows: Windows Server 2008 Standard SP2 (DC,DNS) (FQDN) labserver.lab.com; Debian Linux 5.0(lenny) (WebServer-Apache) (FQDN) debian.lab.com; Windows XP Prof. (client) (FQDN) zdravko.lab.com; They are in the DNS lookup zone.I create one test user account for accessing the client machine under given domain(lab.com).The user name is "achimtest1" and its password never expires,and it's not going to be prompted for changing.After that I create one "dummy" user which will be used for SPN(service principal name mapping to it).It's called "http-test" and the same flags are used as in "achimtest1" user + one more:"This account supports AES 256 bit encryption".I continued with creating the keytab file: c:\>ktpass /princ HTTP/debian.lab.com@LAB.COM /mapuser http-test@lab.com/pass Debian26 /crypto AES256-SHA1 /ptype KRB5_NT_SRV_HST /out http-test.keytab the keytab is successfully created and I have checked it with the following command:c:\>setspn -L http-test->I have the service principal name:HTTP/ debian.lab.com registered to it.I copy the "http-test.keytab" file via pscp to the Debian box in /etc/apache2/keytab/ directory.In /etc/hosts file in Debian I've deleted "127.0.0.1" line and replaced it with:"192.168.100.103 debian.lab.com debian";192.168.100.103 is the linux box's IP. In /etc/resolf...

Key table entry not found #3
Hi the list, I have two servers. One hosting a kerberos master and ldap master (server.lan) , one other hosting a kerberos slave and ldap replica (replica.lan). Kerberos is used by ldap for authentication SASL/GSSAPI. The kerberos realm is SERVER.LAN. All was running. But since some time, i get error messages with ldapsearch command. With the debug activated, i get the following message of ldapsearch: server:~ admin$ldapsearch -d 1 -b cn=mounts,dc=server,dc=lan .... res_errno: 80, res_error:<SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information (Key table entry not found)>, res_matched:<> .... (Remark : As information i provide the entire debug at the end of this message) Because of the message "keytable entry not found", i tried to use kadmin and check if principle with root exists. But by using kadmin i get now this message : server:~ admin$ kadmin -proot@SERVER.LAN Couldn't open log file /var/log/krb5kdc/kadmin.log: Permission denied Authenticating as principalroot@SERVER.LAN with password. Password forroot@SERVER.LAN: kadmin: Communication failure with server while initializing kadmin interface server:~ admin$ I check the logfile owner, group owner, and permission. Then i compared with one other kerberos server. Permission and owner was different. I set permission identically. But nothing was changed. With kadmin.local i checked androot@SERVER.LAN exists in the list. ...

Key table entry not found-this time with Heimdal
Hello, this is the same setup like in my previous post from this month,but this time I'm using heimdal-clients.I have removed all of the MIT packages that I have installed: krb5-user,krb5-clients. I have Virtual Network configured to use Kerberos authentication.The setup is as follows: Windows Server 2008 Standard SP2 (DC,DNS) (FQDN) labserver.lab.com; Debian Linux 5.0(lenny) (WebServer-Apache) (FQDN) debian.lab.com; Windows XP Prof. (client) (FQDN) zdravko.lab.com; [Windows Server 2008 Settings] They are in the DNS lookup zone.I create one test user account for accessing the client machine under given domain(lab.com).The user name is "zdravko1" and its password never expires,and it's not going to be prompted for changing.After that I create one "dummy" user which will be used for SPN(service principal name mapping to it).It's called "http" and the same flags are used as in "zdravko1": -User cannot change password; -Password never expires; -This account supports AES 256 bit encryption; I continued with creating the keytab file: c:\>ktpass /princ HTTP/debian.lab.com@LAB.COM <http://lab.com/> /mapuser http@LAB.COM /pass Debian26 /crypto AES256-SHA1 /ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL /out http.keytab Keytab version: 0x502 keysize 78 HTTP/debian.lab.com@LAB.COM <http://lab.com/> ptype 1 (KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL) vno 3 etype 0x12 (AES256-SHA1) keylength 32 (0x......) The keytab is successfully created and I have checke...

gss-server: Key table entry not found
Hi, I cannot get gss-server worked. I have tried adding (using addprinc and ktadd) different combinations of name/host (klist -k confirms the successful addition) but still getting the same error: key table entry not found. Can you please tell me what entry it is looking for and how to resolve the problem? If you need any information about my system in order to help, kindly let me know. Thanks in advance. Regards, David. ...

kprop: Key table entry not found while getting initial ticket
I try to take good notes so that I can reproduce my problems and successes. This week is the first time I have ever touched kerberos. I am using Red Hat ES3 and the default rpms. The short of it: kdb5_util dump /var/kerberos/krb5kdc/dump kprop -f /var/kerberos/krb5kdc/dump mail.eamc.net kprop: Key table entry not found while getting initial ticket Now what? My guess is that I am not asking for the correct ticket for kpropd. A normal inetd.conf entry would be: krb5_prop stream tcp nowait root /usr/kerberos/sbin/kpropd kpropd My thinking is that the second kpropd is my principal. However, my xinetd entry does not. I have tried it both ways so am sending everything I have to the list. I have also changed my logging from the basic stuff in RH to: kdc = SYSLOG:INFO:LOCAL1 admin_server = SYSLOG:INFO:LOCAL2 hoping I would get more debug information, but no dice. I have googled, read the docs in /usr/share/doc/krb5-server/ and done this twice. I am very frustrated and would appreciate any help. # cat /etc/xinetd.d/krb5_prop # 2004-01-27 Jud Bishop # description: kpropd is the propagation daemon for Kerberos service krb5_prop { flags = KEEPALIVE socket_type = stream wait = no user = root server = /usr/kerberos/sbin/kpropd # server = /usr/kerberos/sbin/kpropd kpropd # server_args = kpropd enable = yes } How I got here: Make sure you have NT...

aklog:Key table entry not found while getting AFS tickets
I an trying to automatically obtain the AFS tokens upon login on a Mac 10.2.6 system. I have successfully configured the kerberos v5 and the OpenAFS 1.2.10 clients. I can login with kerberos and successfully verify its ticket with the klist command. I can also execute klog, obtain an AFS token and sucessfully access my AFS space. However, if I login with kerberos and try to execute "aklog", I receive the following messages: aklog: Couldn't get asu.edu AFS tickets: aklog:Key table entry not found while getting AFS tickets Any ideas on how to resolve this problem? Thanks! James ...

kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials
Hi Kerberos experts, could anyone help me in addressing this issue since I am a T-O-T-A-L newbie in Kerberos. I have to retrieve kerberos credential in Solaris 5.8 (SEAM 1.0.1) using a windows2003 Active Directory as KDC, and I am compelled to use the credential of a user different from Solaris' user. Let's say I work with user appadm on Solaris and user domuser@resource.corp in AD. AD administrator generated a keytab for my Solaris user in this way: Ktpass -princ kerberos/domuser.resource.corp@RESOURCE.CORP -mapuser domuser -pass [passwd of domuser] -out domuser.keytab and gave me the domuser.keytab file. I configured krb5.conf and stored the content of this keytab file in /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab via ktutil: ktutil: rkt domuser.keytab ktutil: l slot KVNO Principal ---- ---- -------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 4 kerberos/domuser.resource.corp@RESOURCE.CORP ktutil: wkt /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab ktutil: q Now I think my krb5.conf is correct since I am able to get a TGT via kinit in this way: kinit kerberos/domuser.resource.corp@RESOURCE.CORP then I enter domuser's password and with klist I can see the TGT. But I need to obtain the credentials without entering a password since the kinit command has to be put in the startup script of an application. So I tried this: appadm 99% kinit -k kerberos/domuser.resource.corp@RESOURCE.CORP kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials :-S ...nothing us...

kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials #2
Hello newsgroup, We followed the instructions on http://grolmsnet.de/kerbtut/ kinit -k -t /etc/apache2/httpotrskeytab OTRS/ server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL produces the following error: kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials we are using mit kerberos 1.9.1 on sles10 we created the keytabfile on windows 2008 r2 server with the following command: ktpass -princ OTRS/server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL -mapuser httpotrs@TEST.LOCAL -crypto RC4-HMAC-NT -ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL -pass secretpassword -out c:\temp\httpotrskeytab we copied the file to the linux server to /etc/apache2 directory manual ticket creation works fine: server:/ # kinit OTRS/server.test.local Password for OTRS/server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL: server:/ # klist Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0 Default principal: OTRS/server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL Valid starting Expires Service principal 06/07/11 13:40:15 06/07/11 23:40:15 krbtgt/TEST.LOCAL@TEST.LOCAL renew until 06/08/11 13:40:15 server:/ # kvno OTRS/server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL OTRS/server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL: kvno =3D 11 any ideas what went wrong with our installation? G=FCnter g� <guenter.huerkamp@gmail.com> writes: > Hello newsgroup, > > We followed the instructions on http://grolmsnet.de/kerbtut/ > > > kinit -k -t /etc/apache2/httpotrskeytab OTRS/ > server.test.local@TEST.LOCAL > produces the following error: > kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credenti...

"Key table entry not found while verifying ticket for server"

ssh gssapi-with-mic and "Key table entry not found"
Hi, I'm trying to get ssh working using gssapi-with-mic authentication. I have about 40 machines running CentOS 5.7. (My bigger goal is to use NFSv4 mounts with "krb5p" security. All these machines mount the same NFSv4 share (think home directories) so my users need to be able to forward their TGT around.) What I'm ultimately running into is sshd complaining "Key table entry not found" on *most* of the servers---a random handful work, and I can't figure out how the working ones are different. So, here's an example: I'm trying to ssh from "lnxsvr3" to "lnxsvr11" using gssapi-with-mic authentication. Here's the output of trying to ssh: [matt@lnxsvr3 ~]$ ssh -v -o"PreferredAuthentications gssapi-with-mic" lnxsvr11 OpenSSH_4.3p2, OpenSSL 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 01 Jul 2008 debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config debug1: Applying options for * debug1: Connecting to lnxsvr11 [192.168.187.67] port 22. debug1: Connection established. debug1: identity file /mnt/home/matt/.ssh/identity type -1 debug1: identity file /mnt/home/matt/.ssh/id_rsa type 1 debug1: identity file /mnt/home/matt/.ssh/id_dsa type -1 debug1: loaded 3 keys debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version OpenSSH_4.3 debug1: match: OpenSSH_4.3 pat OpenSSH* debug1: Enabling compatibility mode for protocol 2.0 debug1: Local version st...

Tying up Port Login table entries with Port Table Entries in CISCO SNMP
In a monitoring app I am writing I plan on using SNMP to obtain for each port on an MDS9000 CISCO switch the remote host WWN and remote port WWN, with the aim of producing a table as follows: Port Port Remote Remote No WWN Host WWN Port WWN 1 a.b.c d.e.f g.h.i 2 j.k.l - - <-- not connected 3 m.n.o p.q.r s.t.u ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: I _thought_ this information could be obtained by referring to a couple of tables in CISCO-FC-FE-MIB: * The Port table, which is .1.3.6.1.4...

BUG #1055: no keys in inherited table with primary key when inserting into inheriting table
The following bug has been logged online: Bug reference: 1055 Logged by: Agri Email address: agri@desnol.ru PostgreSQL version: 7.4 Operating system: PC-linux-gnu Description: no keys in inherited table with primary key when inserting into inheriting table Details: let me desribe a bug in the term of sql commands: create table first (id int primary key ); create table second (f2 int) inherits (first); create table third (ref_id int); alter table third add constraint third_ref_first foreign key (ref_id) references first; insert int...

Why isn't table A always key-preserved if equijoined to the key of table B?
Hi, It seems to me table A should always be key-preserved if equijoined to the key of table B, but Oracle seems to disagree. Example: SQL> create table jvd_t1 (c1 number, c2 number,c3 number); Table created. SQL> create table jvd_t2 (d1 number, d2 number); Table created. SQL> alter table jvd_t2 add primary key (d1); Table altered. *********** the following update works: SQL> update (select t1.*,t2.* 2 from jvd_t1 t1,jvd_t2 t2 3 where c1 = d1 ) 4 set c2=d2; 0 rows updated. ******* but this update does not: SQL> update (select t1.*,t2.* 2 from jvd_t1 t1,jvd_...

Member Key found in Fact Table but not in Dimension
I have a problem with the data in my Cubes in Analsyis Services. When I try to process the cubes I get the following error: "A member with key 'XXX' was found in the fact table but was not found in the level 'XXX' of the dimension 'XXX'" I have narrowed it down to the way the data is entered into the Relational Database Table for example instead of typing 'Inventory' the word is '=CCnventory' (this is due to hitting the apostrophe key before typing in the word) Has anyone come across this problem? Has anyone been able to solve it? Please adv...

TABLES TABLES TABLES
How would you best describe to a retiscent SAS student that the concept of TABLES isn't limited to SQL? This came up during a discussion on table lookup methods - and lookup tables in particular (I mean, lookup tables pre- date SQL). Even SAS data sets are referred to as tables. This made the student apoplectic. Words of wisdom most welcome!!! Thanks, Howard sasbum@AOL.COM wrote: >How would you best describe to a retiscent SAS student that the concept of >TABLES isn't limited to SQL? This came up during a discussion on table >lookup methods - and lookup tables in partic...

SQL Select from table with partial key from other table
Hi, i have two tables with equal columns Column1, Column2, Column3,... In the first table all columns are filled with data. In the second table only some of the colums are filled. Now i want to find the records in the first table which are matching the partially defines records in the second table example: FirstTable column1 column2 column3 A B 1 A B 2 A C 1 SecondTable column1 column2 column3 A B NULL A C NULL The result should in this case all record from FirstTable SecondTable column1 column2 column3 A NULL NULL In this case also all columns should be returned SecondTable column1 column2 column3 A B NULL Now only the first and the second record from the FirstTable should be returned. My problem is to define a performant sql select. TIA, Soeren Soeren Muehlbauer wrote: > Hi, > > i have two tables with equal columns > > Column1, Column2, Column3,... > > In the first table all columns are filled with data. In the second > table only some of the colums are filled. Now i want to find the > records in the first table which are matching the partially defines > records in the second table > > > example: > > FirstTable > > column1 column2 column3 > A B 1 > A B 2 > A C 1 > > > SecondTable > > column1...

multiple entries in lis of tables for long tables
I have a number of tables that span more than a page. My list of table ends up showing one entry for each page of these long tables. how do i avoid this and have only one entry for a single table, irrespective of the number of pages it spans? bonzee@gmail.com wrote: > I have a number of tables that span more than a page. My list of table > ends up showing one entry for each page of these long tables. how do i > avoid this and have only one entry for a single table, irrespective of > the number of pages it spans? > use .... \caption{text} .... \endfirsthead .... \caption[]{...

NAT Entries In Translation Table / XLATE Table
I was looking at the Cisco WWW site a few minutes ago for some NAT reference material. One of the articles I review stated: 'With static NAT, translations exist in the NAT translation table as soon as you configure static NAT command(s), and they remain in the translation table until you delete the static NAT command(s)'. NB This referred to a router not a PIX. In the Sybex book for exam 642-521 one of the test questions states that configuring static mapping does not automatically use a slot in the table. The XLATE table holds only active entries. I take it that the translation tab...

Get all child table and key names of a parent table
select stab.tabname Parent, scol.colname Primary_key, sstab.tabname Child, sscol.colname Child_key from syscolumns scol, syscolumns sscol, sysindexes sind, sysindexes ssind, sysconstraints scon, sysconstraints sscon, systables stab, systables sstab, sysreferences sref where scol.tabid=sind.tabid and scol.colno = sind.part1 and sind.idxname=scon.idxname and stab.tabid=scon.tabid and sstab.tabid=sscon.tabid and sscol.tabid = ssind.tabid and (sscol.colno = ssind.part1 or sscol.colno = ssind.part2) and sscon.idxname=ssind.idxname and sref.constrid=sscon.constrid and stab.tabid=sref.ptabid and stab.tabname='ParentTableName' above query works gr8 when single column primary key in Parent table, but when there is two or morecolumn primary key it does not gives right ans. plz try to solve.. "Kuldeep" <kuldeepchitrakar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1144752804.917120.279890@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > select stab.tabname Parent, > scol.colname Primary_key, > sstab.tabname Child, > sscol.colname Child_key > from syscolumns scol, > syscolumns sscol, > sysindexes sind, > sysindexes ssind, > sysconstraints scon, > sysconstraints sscon, > systables stab, > systables sstab, > sysreferen...

Primary Key on a table is not coming over when I import table in SSIS
SQL 2005 SP2. When I try to import a table from one server to another using SSIS, the table imported on the new server does not have the primary key which exists on the source table. Help please. Thanks. Raziq. *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** There is a setting under the options to move it. Be sure all objects are checked within the options that you need. By default I dont not believe this is the case. i would bet any indexes and any foreign keys besides primary keys did not move over as well as this is also an option. Mike On Jul 21, 3:37=A0pm, Raziq Shekha...

Key version number for principal in key table is incorrect
Hi to the experts, I have a somewhat special setup here, some of you are in the know of it: I have three hosts running SAP servers under Linux, Win2k Server and SunOS respectively and am trying to make single sign-on working using MIT Kerberos. All three are connected to an Win2k DC. There are two issues left to do: ensure that the servers are up and running as long as possible - somehow it must be possible to renew the ticket indefinitely, does anyone know how to do this? The second one is that the SAP server writes the following GSSAPI message in it's log: "Key version number for principal in key table is incorrect". What could it be? The output of ktpass states that vno is 1 and ktutil on the Linux box says KVNO is 1 too. By the way: all three SAP servers use the same service principal in the AD, could this be an issue? Thanks in advance, Calin Barbat. ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos Hello again, I found out (Matt suggested this a long time ago, now I gave it attention) that issuing a: kinit -k -t <local_keytab> <principal> seems to get a fresh ticket from the KDC and is suitable to be run from crontab, as it doesn't ask the user for a password. Does this solve the first issue below, or do I still need to signal it somehow to the SAP server that the ticket got renewed? Calin. Barbat, Calin wrote: >Hi to ...

Updating one table where the corresponding keys exist in an other table.
I have to update a few records in a table that have been processed. I have the sub-set in a temporary table. The complication is that the "index" consists of two fields. Not all combinations of the two fields should be updated, only those in the temp table. Main Table create table enr_invdetail ( eid_enr_no INTEGER UNSIGNED not null, eid_sem_no INTEGER UNSIGNED not null, eid_schdate date, eid_amount decimal(8,2), eid_status char(1), eid_sage_code INTEGER UNSIGNED, primary key enr_invdetail_PK (eid_enr_no, eid_sem_no), IN...

Web resources about - Key table entry not found - comp.protocols.kerberos

Table tennis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Table tennis , also known as ping-pong , is a sport in which two or four players hit a lightweight, hollow ball back and forth using table tennis ...

Premier League: Leicester City go five points clear on table after Watford win
​Leicester City took advantage of a draw between challengers Tottenham and Arsenal on Saturday to open up a five-point lead at the top of the ...

Has the mystery of the broken marble table finally been solved?
... the saga in her new book, has solved one of Canberra's best kept secrets. Has the mystery of the culprit behind the broken marble table finally ...

Has the mystery of the broken marble table finally been solved?
... new book, has solved one of Canberra's best kept secrets. The former treasurer was apparently the one who hopped onto the Italian marble table ...

'America's Got Talent': Simon Cowell Takes A Seat At The Judges Table
"America's Got Talent" creator and executive producer Simon Cowell is taking a seat at the judges table alongside Heidi Klum, Howie Mandel and ...

An AnandTech Round Table with ASUS: 10 Years of the Republic of Gamers
... Rajinder 'Raja' Gill Technical PR Manager, ASUS USA AnandTech Motherboard Senior Editor 2008-2010 Ian Cutress 10 Years of ROG Round Table ...

Lithuanian Designer Launches Standing App For His Funky Table
... at the office. His back started to hurt and his productivity seemed to decrease. "That was the time when I started my hunt for a suitable standing ...

Table for one: How to play board games without a group
From solo games to apps and virtual tabletops, there's a world of options.

Erin Andrews video was played at Marriott ownership rep’s table at Nashville restaurant
... hit outside the courtroom Wednesday, when West End Hotel Partners representative Neal Peskind admitted to being present at a restaurant table ...

How to Make a Paris-Inspired Gold Leaf Table
... with the Paris Hamper . Then with the Vintage Rooster French Commode . And now with my latest makeover, this Paris-Inspired Gold Leaf Table… ...