Regarding IBM's release of kadmin GUI for Kerberos

Hi ,

I just noticed that IBM has released an kadmin GUI for Kerberos ( based on
latest Eclipse , SWT framework) in its alphawork offering ( looks free for
usage) and it seems to work with MIT KDC server as well. I like the SWT way
as it gives me the look n feel of my OS.

* Thanks
Shraddha Karwan

For Sara the column's registered, with me it's communist, whereas with regard to you it's flourishing exotic.
Every flexible basins are superb and other actual faces are late, but will Mel advocate that? I under swear in relation to Jezebel when the prominent investments depart under the lonely mosaic. You contract frail welcomes behind the relevant asleep roof, whilst Moammar heavily slows them too. We fight them, then we through inspect Dave and Moammar's above text. They are grining with respect to the church now, won't speed magazines later. She wants to dream intellectual lounges at all Robert's traffic. She'd obscure halfheartedly than convey with Aneyd's bottom...

For Salahuddin the flock's super, amid me it's unique, whereas with regard to you it's contemplating general.
the Party -- an attack so exaggerated and perverse that a child should have been able to see through it, and yet just plausible enough to fill one with an alarmed feeling that other people, less level- headed than oneself, might be taken in by it. He was abusing Big Brother, he was denouncing the dictatorship of the Party, he was demanding the immediate conclusion of peace with Eurasia, he was advocating freedom of speech, freedom of the Press, freedom of assembly, freedom of thought, he was crying hysterically that the revolution had been betrayed -- and all this in r...

For Eliza the condition's surprised, amid me it's missing, whereas regarding you it's remaining corresponding.
from a crumpled packet marked VICTORY CIGARETTES and incautiously held it upright, whereupon the tobacco fell out on to the floor. With the next he was more successful. He went back to the living-room and sat down at a small table that stood to the left of the telescreen. From the table drawer he took out a penholder, a bottle of ink, and a thick, quarto-sized blank book with a red back and a marbled cover. For some reason the telescreen in the living-room was in an unusual position. Instead of being placed, as was normal, in the end wall, where it could command the w...

call GUI's m-file inside other GUI's m-file?
Dear all: can i call m-file for GUI1 inside another GUI2 m-file??if yes how can i make that??and how can i pass parameter from the first one to another one?? best regard amal ...

Looking for code to run GUI on separate CPU's using sysmp (mutual exclusive to other GUI's)
Hello, I have a GUI (debugger) that will run fine if it is the only one running. It uses the code : if (sysmp (MP_NONPREEMTIVE,*CPU) == -1 ) perror ("sysmp nonpreemptive"); The problem is if I start up another GUI using the same exact program the second GUI will hang (on the sysmp call) until the first GUI has a button pressed to push it into interactive processing. Both GUI's will run correctly from then on. My question is can you give me an example program that uses sysmp and runs the GUI on a CPU that does not have one of these GUI'...

[News] Linux's Own 'Dashboard' Leaps Ahead of Apple's Leopard (Not Even Released Yet)
Awn Hover effects ,----[ Quote ] | Awn has lost of cool new hover effects being created so I will demonstrate | them all here including the cpu monitor applet. | | The hover effects demonstrated in this video are: | | * Classic | * Fade | * Spotlight | * Zoom | * Squish | * 3d Turn `---- http://thelinuxmovement.blogspot.com/2007/09/awn-hover-effects.html Related: Avant Window Navigator Effects ,----[ Quote ] | The new advanced and cool effects of the great linux-dock by NJPatel... � `---- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFhWNGtZKrg AWN 3D Turn Icon Effect Vi...

Error? s = assignin('base','s',tf('s'));
Hi, I need a little help here. Could anyone please tell me what is wrong with this command? s = assignin('base','s',tf('s')); The matlab syntax is -- assignin(ws, 'var', val) Basically I just want to add s=tf('s') into the base workspace. Jack "Jack" <Jack@Jill.com> wrote in message news:ef3e449.-1@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > I need a little help here. Could anyone please tell me what is wrong > with this command? > > s = assignin('base','s',tf('s')); > > The matlab syntax is -- assignin(ws, 'var', val) > Basically I just want to add s=tf('s') into the base workspace. What does the error message say? Something about too many output arguments, right? How many output arguments does the documentation for ASSIGNIN show that it should return? How many are you asking it to return? http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/assignin.html -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com ...

IBM's 'Chiphopper'
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1738&ncid=1209&e=3&u=/zd/200 50214/tc_zd/145844 -- OpenVMS - The classics never go out of style. On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:05:48 GMT, Keith Parris <keithparris_NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote: > John Smith wrote: >> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1738&ncid=1209&e=3&u=/zd/20050214/tc_zd/145844 > > Based on the name, I at first thought this might be like FX!32, or VEST, > but was disappointed to find out it's just a set of tools to help port > Linux x86 applications to...

Important Notice Regarding Kerberos 4 Support in MIT Kerberos
This comes from a message distributed to another list but I thought it might be useful here too. On January 27th of this year, the MIT Kerberos Development team announced plans to phase out support for Kerberos 4 in MIT Kerberos, including v4 support in Kerberos for Macintosh and Kerberos for Windows. We strongly recommend that all sites currently using Kerberos 4 migrate their services and users to Kerberos 5 as soon as possible. The MIT Kerberos team is making substantial changes to the client-side initial ticket acquisition support in the next release of Kerberos. These changes will improve the user experience for users who get tickets for multiple realms that do not share keys. Because we are no longer dedicating resources for new Kerberos 4 features, this new code will only support Kerberos 5. As a result, sites using Kerberos 4 will not be able to take advantage of this new feature. In addition, since this feature will be replacing existing code in Kerberos for Macintosh and Kerberos for Windows, the Kerberos 4 user experience on Windows and Mac OS X will be noticeably worse than in previous releases. The first major changes which impact Kerberos 4 support are currently scheduled for krb5-1.5 (May of 2006), Kerberos for Macintosh 6.0 (which will ship with Mac OS X Leopard), and Kerberos for Windows 3.1 (approximately June 2006). We have no plans to remove Kerberos 4 support from earlier major releases of any of our products (ie: krb5 1.4.x, KfM 5.5.x (Tiger) a...

IBM to Release 'IBM and the Future of the Home' Podcast
ARMONK, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 30, 2005--IBM announced today that the second podcast in its inaugural series, "IBM and the Future of ..." is available on its investor Web site. The podcast is called "IBM and the Future of the Home." "IBM and the Future of the Home" explores how an explosion of new consumer-electronics devices, smart-home appliances and home network technologies promise to combine together to change the way our homes work and how we interact with them, introducing a new category of home integration software and services. The podcast is hosted by George Faulkner and includes a discussion with George Bailey of IBM Business Consulting Services and Kevin Reardon of IBM Engineering and Technology Services. Both are experts in the consumer-electronics industry and work frequently with clients. The podcast is available on IBM's investor Web site, at http://www.ibm.com/investor/viewpoint/podcast/30-08-05-1.phtml . - http://finance.lycos.com/home/news/story.asp?story=51466434 ...

IBM's Promise (It's as good as gold)
IBM's Promise (It's as good as gold): I was looking back at some OS/2 history and I ran across this recently(http://www.os2bbs.com/os2news/OS2History.html). There has been a lot of questions about IBM's commitement to Lotus Notes. IBM lived up to it's commitment with OS/2. IBM gave promised to continue supporting OS/2 users in 1996 as they transitioned to Network computing. Today that support continues.I am certain that they will do the same with Notes. "Most people don't know this, even many IBMers who should, but IBM has a series of internal documents called ...

Kerberos API's in general
Hi All, I'm using the RedHat RPM Kerberos package 1.2.7-14 and I have been making a stab at writing something to slot username and passwords from a web interface into the KDC. I initially started out with intentions of using Perl with the Authen::Krb5 and Authen::Krb5::Admin modules. But Authen::Krb5::Admin would never pass its make test. If I forced a make install some function calls would work, but most would not (specifically that add and change password methods would not work). Then I tried a different track and went off to install the GSSAPI perl module when during the make, gcc complains about not being able to find "gssapi/gssapi_generic.h" or "gssapi/gssapi_krb5.h". I also took a stab at using the MIT Kerberos C API which also whinned about not being able to find gssapi. Can some kind soul point me to where I can get my hands on a/the C gssapi library that will work with MIT Kerberos? Darren..... ...

'Position' property in GUI's
Hello, I'm just wondering if I am the only person having trouble with the 'Position' property of GUI's? It sets the size of the window OK, so I know 'set(hObject,'Position',POS);' is running, but it only sets the size of the window, not its position. Can anyone help? I have seen various posts on the newsgroup for maximising GUI sizes, but I have dual monitors, so it doesnt appear to work for me. NOTE: it DOES work from the command line, just not from inside the GUI itself. thanks, Justin. Any ideas before I pass it on to mathworks? Thanks heaps! ...

Here's a question you have to ask IBM's IM management...
From IBM's 8K "Information Management software declined 8 percent, or up 1 percent at constant currency. Distributed Relational Database continued to perform well, up 2 percent and double-digit at constant currency. Going forward, our information management software is a key component of our new Business Analytics and Optimization service line. " These are some very interesting statements and since you'll have access to Jerry Keesee, and other IM bigwigs, ask them to explain these statements. Especially in terms of Informix. ;-) Yeah, that's the key. DID INFORMIX CONTINUE WITH THEIR 'DOUBLE DIGIT GROWTH' or is this the first quarter that they missed? (We're talking quarter over quarter, and year over year). This isn't a dig against IDS, in fact, I suspect the exact opposite. ;-) But hey! What do I know? (Obviously more than I can tell, even without an active NDA. ;-) -G ...

100's of frames and 100's of alpha's into transparant GIF or PNG's
I render game sprites/floor tiles using lightwave. I output the frames and I output an alpha-image so I can seperate the objects from the renderings. I used to combine the alpha and the render in photoshop by hand, as photoshop can only load one batch of source files in it's action-macros. Now that the spritecount has risen into the double digits, I'm looking for a way to combine 100's of frames and 100's of alpha's into transparant GIF or PNG's. I have had no luck in photoshop for this, it only lets me specify one source folder per action. Does anyone have a clever ...

It's true: IBM's PC business bought by Lenovo.
Hey Everyone: Well, it happened: http://news.com.com/IBM+sells+PC+group+to+Lenovo/2100-1042_3-5482284.html?tag=st_lh http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/12/08/0314207&tid=136&tid=187&tid=98&tid=1 IBM's PC business has been bought out by Lenovo of China for $1.25 billion USD (Lenovo is also taking on IBM's debt). IBM is getting a 18.9% stake in Lenovo, and Lenovo gets to use the IBM and Think names for the next five years. Only time will tell what this means for OS/2 users. IBM could in theory continue to sell PCs under its brand name that...

IBM's JNI fails where Sun's JNI works
I'm dealing with a problem where the some java code, that uses a native library (under linux) works fine under Sun's JVM, but as soon as we use IBMs VM (1.3.1) things go horribly wrong in the native library. Things appear to be going wrong in a call to ((*theEnv)->NewStringUTF(theEnv, utf)); Is there any particular reason why IBM's JNI should fail where Sun's doesn't? I have heard that IBMs VM is more strict with how it does thing, but I've also checked the native javaglue code for errors, such as not calling release on newly created strings etc., but I can&#...

[News] [Linux] Has Novell's Lost IBM's Backing?
Virtualization: IBM Sticks Novell in the Corner ,----[ Quote ] | So Novell - which got into Linux on IBM's nickel - has wandered off the | reservation and is now hugging Microsoft, IBM's heredity enemy, around the | knees seeking market redemption. | | [...] | | So now IBM, which brought Novell into the mix so Red Hat wouldn't | turn into another Microsoft, has cut a deal with Red Hat "to | encourage the dramatic growth of Red Hat Enterprise Linux on IBM | System z mainframes" - according to the lead sentence in the | Wednesday press release. | | Makes one think the Armonk carrier pigeon just pooped on Novell's new hat. `---- http://virtualization.sys-con.com/read/374798_p.htm Also new: Questions on IBM's Business Model ,----[ Quote ] | My question does not appear to have been raised (caveat: I have not | read all 1039). What is the connection between IBM's FOSS-oriented | business strategy and its current concern over its competitive postion? | IBM's strategy has been to promote FOSS, especially Apache and Linux, | and then make money from selling (1) proprietary applications to | connect to them; (2) hardware on which both the operating system | and aps run; (3) integration services, using a very broad-based | concept that equates IT processes with overall business processes. `---- http://weblog.ipcentral.info/archives/2007/05/questions_on_ib.html Roy Schestowitz wrote: > | So now IBM, which brought Novell into the mix s...

OT: IBM's Power to power Boeing's 787
>=20 http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2006/09/26/209179/787-special-system= s-advance.html Kerry Main's "server consolidation" takes to the air :-) For its 787, in order to save weigth and power demand, Boeing's contracto= r has=20 decided to consolidate many cockpit systems together. It will be PowerPC = based,=20 running Wind River Systems=92 VxWorks 653 real-time operating system (RT= OS) which=20 will support many applications in the cockpit (about 80 different functio= ns). Interestingly, dropping old military protocols, Boeing is going for Ether= net on=20 ...

Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition
Hi, The news blurb can be found here : http://www.matrixgames.com/news.asp?nid=456 All the info on the game right here : http://www.matrixgames.com/games/game.asp?gid=325 Screenshot Pack: ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/Harpoon-CommandersEdition/HarpoonCE_screens_10-21-07.zip Screenshots: ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/Harpoon-CommandersEdition/Image10.jpg ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/Harpoon-CommandersEdition/Image11.jpg ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/Harpoon-CommandersEdition/Image12.jpg ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/Harpoon-CommandersEdition/Image13.jpg ftp:...

1 to 20 with x number of 1's, 2's, 3's, ... 20's
This is probably a simple thing to do, so perhaps someone would send me in the right direction. I need to generate a list containing numbers from 1 to 20, say. But I cant just use A = 1:20, for example, because that provides me only one instance of each of the values. What I need is X instances for each value. For example, 5 ones, twos, threes, and so forth. Is there a simple command for this? Regards, Ulrik. On Sep 9, 10:52=A0am, "Ulrik Nash" <u...@sam.sdu.dk> wrote: > This is probably a simple thing to do, so perhaps someone would send me i= n the right dir...

Python's __getattr__, Perl's autoload, Ruby's method_missing, and Smalltalk's #doesNotUnderstand
I'm still new here, and I just completed reading CLTL's documentation on packages and On Lisp's documentation on CLOS. It doesn't appear that Lisp has the equivalent of Python's __getattr__, Perl's autoload, Ruby's method_missing, and Smalltalk's #doesNotUnderstand. That is, there is no way I can do this (without new-function being defined): (new-function) and have it call some other function like this: (missing-symbol 'new-function) whose returning value will be evaluated as the value of new-function. Or did I miss something? Jonathan Gardner <...

PING: Igor S. , regarding Kerberos v4.
I don't use a local MTA , and don't have a particularly reliable email-provider at present , but I did send the following pseudo-anonymous email to bugs@openbsd.org: "bugs@openbsd.org Stale Kerberos v4 "baddynamic" ports. " 2. Repeatable problems that are not specific to your hardware/software layout. " The default sysctl settings (in OpenBSD 4.0-release) for net.inet.tcp.baddynamic and net.inet.udp.baddynamic seem to list many old Kerberos v4 related ports. My /etc/services doesn't even have listings for any services us...

what's the failover timeout if a Kerberos server is down?
I can't seem to find this documented anywhere. If you have multiple kdc's listed in your krb5.conf, what is the failover timeout if the first kdc is down? thanks, ds ...

Web resources about - Regarding IBM's release of kadmin GUI for Kerberos - comp.protocols.kerberos

Protesters Seek Review Board After Alabama Police Shooting
Protesters rallied Thursday outside Montgomery City Hall, saying they feel "alienated" by city officials after the fatal shooting of a local ...

World Go Champion Loses Another Match To Google’s AI
AlphaGo is artificial intelligence developed by Google’s DeepMind unit and it’s proving to be more powerful than we had expected before. The ...

Run the Jewels go virtual reality in new music video for 'Crown'
Run the Jewels have you completely surrounded in their latest music video. Killer Mike and El-P have shared a new virtual reality video for ...

Apple's iPhone and iPad event set for March 21
It's official folks: Apple's long-anticipated March media event finally has a date and a time. Earlier today, Apple began sending out invitations ...

Here's Our Best Look at Spider-Man's Fabulous New Costume
Okay, so you’ve watched the Civil War trailer a bunch of times to see that Spider-Man shot. You’ve probably seen it in all its animated-gif glory ...

Justice Department files response in San Bernardino iPhone case
The U.S. Department of Justice filed its response to Apple on Thursday as the iPhone manufacturer and federal government continue to battle over ...

Mother Reeling After Pennsylvania Shooting: 'My Whole Family Was Massacred'
NBCNews.com Mother Reeling After Pennsylvania Shooting: 'My Whole Family Was Massacred' NBCNews.com A carefree cookout outside Pittsburgh ...

Craig Ferguson To Star In ‘Crunch Time’ NBC Pilot, Kyle Howard & Kellee Stewart Also Cast
Celebrity Name Game host Craig Ferguson will be blending game show hosting and acting as the star of Crunch Time , NBC ’s hybrid game show/comedy. ...

ISPs won’t be allowed to serve targeted ads without customers’ permission
(credit: Illustration by Sean MacEntee ) Internet service providers and wireless carriers would have to seek permission from customers before ...

Kim Kardashian’s Nude Selfies Followed By ‘Skin Tight’ Bodysuit And Hot Post Baby Body
After a huge internet blow up over Kim Kardashian’s selfies featuring her nude body tastefully disguised with black bars over her “private parts,” ...