replacing Heimdal with MIT Kerberos, and Kerberos key attributes in LDAP back-end

Hi all

Since we are migrating from Debian to RedHat, we are considering
replacing our Heimdal Kerberos server (with LDAP back-end) with an MIT
Kerberos server (again with LDAP back-end) since RedHat packages are only
available for MIT Kerberos.  In order to make this migration/upgrade as
transparent as possible for our users, we want to convert all the
necessary info in the Heimdal back-end to the MIT back-end.  Are there
any pointers available for this kind of operation?  E.g. things like
conversion tables mapping the corresponding Kerberos-specific LDAP
attributes?  Or even scripts?

I'm especially looking at the Kerberos key attributes, i.e.
- Heimdal: krb5Key
- MIT: krbPrincipalKey
Is it possible to convert the former into the latter?  Is there any code
available for this operation?  If not, we would have to require all our
users to change their passwords at the same time, which is not very
feasible.

Thanks in advance
Bart

Replacing the system Kerberos with MIT Kerberos (from ports)
Is there a way to replace the Heimdal Kerberos libraries included in the FreeBSD base system with the MIT Kerberos libraries installed from the security/krb5 port? I know about the KRB5_HOME make option. I'm concerned about other "Kerberized" applications not working properly because they use the wrong client libraries, hence my desire to completely replace Heimdal with MIT Kerberos. The Heimdal Kerberos libraries shipped with the FreeBSD base system don't support TCP, so when a KDC replies to a client request with a response larger than the maximum UDP packet size, the Kerberos libraries return an error to the client instead of switching to TCP (which can handle large responses). I routinely encounter this problem when integrating FreeBSD servers and workstations into Windows Active Directory domains, where the KDC responses include additional authorization data derived from a security principal's group memberships: Samba's "net ads join" command fails with a "response too big for for UDP, retry with TCP" error when linked against Heimdal, but it succeeds (and everything else works properly) when linked against MIT Kerberos. (Note that I'm not willing to debate the semi-standard/non-standard inclusion of authorization data in a Kerberos ticket's PAC, nor am I willing to argue the applicability of the aforementioned operating systems to their assigned tasks.) Best wishes, Matthew ...

OpenSSH, OpenAFS, Heimdal Kerberos and MIT Kerberos
Rather then implementing kafs in MIT Kerberos, I would like to suggest an alternative which has advantages to all parties. The OpenSSH sshd needs to do two things: (1) sets a PAG in the kernel, (2) obtains an AFS token storing it in the kernel. It can use the Kerberos credentials either obtained via GSSAPI delegation, PAM or other kerberos login code in the sshd. The above two actions can be accomplished by a separate process, which can be forked and execd by the sshd and passed the environment which may have a KREB5CCNAME pointing at the Kerberos ticket cache Other parameters ...

MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos
Greetings, everyone. We run a number of Solaris 8 systems using Sun's SEAM PAM implementation and MIT's Kerberos (which we're up to date on). We are starting to look at Solaris 10, and are hoping to move towards Sun's implementation of Kerberos. We are having a bit of trouble getting the two to talk properly, however. If we SSH (from production to test, for example) to a Solaris 8 machine, then we can rlogin (Kerberized) to the Solaris 10 machine and, from there, rlogin to a Sol8 machine again. If, however, we SSH directly to the Solaris 10 machine, we cannot rlogin to a Solaris 8 machine. Doing various experiments (for example, trying to ksu on the Sol 10 machine), the only error we ever get is: ksu WARNING: Your password may be exposed if you enter it here and are logged in remotely using an unsecure (non-encrypted) channel. Kerberos password for ux5p@ATCOTEST.CA: : ksu: Server not found in Kerberos database while geting credentials from kdc Authentication failed. Doing an rlogin to a Sol 8 machine gives no errors at all; it just quietly fails. The above error seems to indicate that the Solaris 10 Kerberos isn't passing the tickets to the Sol 8/MIT Kerberos servers (which, based upon certain differences, would not be a big surprise). Has anyone gotten this to work? The Sol 10 system is using the default Solaris 10 PAM implementation as well; not sure if this is part of the problem, but the configuration files are significantly different. Th...

FW: MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos
Sorry, I accidentally sent this reply just to Wyllys. In the interest of keeping the thread complete, I'll put it to the list as well. R > That's because Solaris 10 'kadmin' uses RPCSEC_GSS and > MIT uses a slightly different RPC protocol. This is not a new > issue, its been a problem ever since we introduced SEAM. > > The solution is that if your KDC is MIT, then you must use the MIT > 'kadmin' client to manage it. OK, thanks. So, I'll have to keep the MIT binaries around as well... Rainer ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos ...

RE: MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos
Greetings, and thanks for the response. > > We run a number of Solaris 8 systems using Sun's SEAM PAM > implementation > > and MIT's Kerberos (which we're up to date on). We are > starting to look > > at Solaris 10, and are hoping to move towards Sun's > implementation of > > Kerberos. We are having a bit of trouble getting the two to talk > > properly, however. > > I'm confused - you cannot use the Solaris pam_krb5 with MIT Kerberos. > It is linked directly with the Solaris Kerberos libraries (private). I am trying to get the Solaris Kerberos (SEAM) on the Sol 10 system to talk to the MIT Kerberos on the KDC and other Solaris 8/MIT systems. > Solaris 10 Kerberos interops very well with MIT, Heimdal, and > Microsoft. > It has support for all of the enctypes (AES, RC4, 3DES, DES) finally. But I can't seem to get it to work. > > If we SSH (from production to test, for example) to a > Solaris 8 machine, > > then we can rlogin (Kerberized) to the Solaris 10 machine and, from > > there, rlogin to a Sol8 machine again. If, however, we SSH > directly to > > the Solaris 10 machine, we cannot rlogin to a Solaris 8 > machine. Doing > > various experiments (for example, trying to ksu on the Sol > 10 machine), > > the only error we ever get is: > > > > ksu > > WARNING: Your password may be exposed if you enter it here and are &g...

Trouble authenticating with Kerberos & LDAP
I've been very frustrated trying to get this to work. We are trying to use a windows 2003 server as our Kerberos server, along with our openldap on solaris as our directory server. The machines we want to authenticate on are all Solaris 9. The ldap tree is fully populated, and working properly. With our current nsswitch.conf, logins work using the ldap directory (with posixAccount & shadowAccount records), as does a getent passwd <ldapusername>. Also, we have our Windows 2003 server's directory setup with named users, and with our current pam.conf, we can authenticate aga...

RE: MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos #2
BTW, as a further clarification, the system was installed initially using our MIT Kerberos build (i.e. the same as we use on all of the Solaris 8 machines). I am now trying to get it to work with the Solaris 10 SEAM. One problem I see immediately (refreshing my memory with a couple quick tests) is that, when using the Sol10 SEAM to install the keytab, I immediately get: # kadmin -p rheilke/admin Authenticating as principal rheilke/admin@ATCOTEST.CA with password. Password for rheilke/admin@ATCOTEST.CA: kadmin: ktadd host/salty.atcotest.ca kadmin: Communication failure with server while changing host/salty.atcotest.ca's key kadmin: So, the Sol10 SEAM cannot seem to talk to the KDC. Rainer ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos Heilke, Rainer wrote: > BTW, as a further clarification, the system was installed initially > using our MIT Kerberos build (i.e. the same as we use on all of the > Solaris 8 machines). I am now trying to get it to work with the Solaris > 10 SEAM. > > One problem I see immediately (refreshing my memory with a couple quick > tests) is that, when using the Sol10 SEAM to install the keytab, I > immediately get: > > # kadmin -p rheilke/admin > Authenticating as principal rheilke/admin@ATCOTEST.CA with password. > Password for rheilke/admin@ATCOTEST.CA: > kadmin: ktadd host/salty.atcotest.ca > kad...

RE: MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos #6
OK, I think I have fixed the services. I have: # svcs -v | grep login online - 13:25:02 35 svc:/system/console-login:default online - 13:25:11 - svc:/network/login:eklogin online - 13:25:12 - svc:/network/login:klogin online - 13:25:12 - svc:/network/login:rlogin (Just to make sure, those ARE the correct versions? The ones I removed looked like: # svcadm disable svc:/network/klogin/tcp:default # svcadm disable svc:/network/eklogin/tcp:default The first entry in the svcs listing is, I assume, my root console login via the terminal server.) Or did I cancel the wrong two? If I use the MIT rlogin to go to another server, this fails (and no message gets logged on the KDC). I expect this is correct behaviour (needing the SEAM version). So, where do I find the Solaris 10 SEAM version of rlogin? The rlogin in /bin seems to be the old, un-Kerberized one, or is this actually a Kerberized one? In which case, it never seems to get a connection, and again, doesn't log anything on the KDC. I can use the Solaris 8/MIT rlogin to go from one of the old Solaris 8/MIT systems to the Solaris 10 box. Thanks again. Rainer ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos e@atcoitek.com wrote: > OK, I think I have fixed the services. I have: > # svcs -v | grep login > online ...

RE: MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos #5
> > Can we force the Sol10 box to only use DES, to be > compatible with the > > Sol8/MIT systems (which is everything but the one Sol10 box)? > > If you are using MIT Kerberos on the Solaris 8 systems (including > pam_krb5 made for MIT, not the one that comes with SEAM), then > you should not worry about the enctypes because MIT already > supports all of the enctypes that S10 supports. > > The only time you need to worry about enctypes is when you > are using pre-S10 systems with SEAM apps. IN that situation, > ONLY the pre-solaris 10 systems need to have the DES keys, > it is perfectly acceptable for the S10 systems to have AES > and S8/S9 to have DES. This should not affect interop if > your keytabs are correctly populated on the pre-S10 boxes. Excellent, thanks. That makes life significantly easier. > earlier comments, > > they already are DES; is that correct? > > > > Not necessarily. If your S8 systems are MIT, then you don't > really need to worry much about the enctype support because > MIT has support for all enctypes (DES through AES-256). Right, as per your comments above. :-) > If you use a 3rd party pam_krb5 library that links with MIT > Kerberos, then you should not have any enctype issues on > Solaris 8. We aren't using any Sol8 SEAM (all MIT, except for the new Sol10 box), using the MIT libs. > You may be seeing problems on your S8 systems because ...

RE: MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos #4
Thanks. We'll have to keep our eyes open for 5-1.4. Rainer > -----Original Message----- > From: Tom Yu [mailto:tlyu@mit.edu] > Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 11:12 AM > To: Wyllys Ingersoll > Cc: Heilke, Rainer; kerberos@mit.edu > Subject: Re: MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos > > > >>>>> "Wyllys" == Wyllys Ingersoll <wyllys.ingersoll@sun.com> writes: > > Wyllys> That's because Solaris 10 'kadmin' uses RPCSEC_GSS and > Wyllys> MIT uses a slightly different RPC protocol. > > [...] > > Wyllys> There have been patches submitted to the MIT codebase to make > Wyllys> it able to support RPCSEC_GSS (and thus interop with > Solaris kadmin), > Wyllys> but Im not sure if those are in the latest release or not. > > RPCSEC_GSS support will be present in krb5-1.4 (currently in beta). I > have done a brief successful interop test against SEAM's kadmin > protocol. Independent confirmation would be useful. > > ---Tom > ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos ...

RE: MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos #3
Thanks for the response. Please see inline... > In Solaris 10, all of the Kerberos services are already bundled, > there is no longer any external packages that need to be added. Right. > Whoever told you 'ksu' was part of the encryption kit was mistaken, > ksu has never been part of SEAM. OK, thanks for that clarification. It was a bit of a surprise to me when I was told it was there. So, does the Solaris 10 SEAM have any functionality similar to ksu, or just the standard su command? > The encryption kit for Solaris 10 enhances the overall crypto > capabilities of the system, the only benefit Kerberos gets is > that it can support AES-256 with the S10 encryption kit. > Without the S10 encryption kit, the strongest AES crypto > available for Kerberos in S10 is AES-128. And this fits more with what I understood, before my co-worker's comments. > On the S10 system, you must make sure to enable the "eklogin" service. > Run this command (as root): > > # svcadm enable eklogin Hmm. That may be a good part of my problem. I added the inetd.conf entry for the old (MIT) eklogin, and ran inetconv. So, this is probably really confusing the system. I'll try to revert that, and do the svcadm. > For Solaris 8 with the SEAM rlogin daemon, make sure your > inetd.conf entries > are correct. We don't actually run SEAM on any Sol8 systems; it's all MIT. > Don't bother with inetd.conf in S10, ...

A Query on MIT Kerberos code base and latest RFC on Kerberos ?
Hi All, I have a small query regarding MIT Kerberos and it will be kind if anyone can address it. I wanted to know whether the latest RFC's: RFC 4120 - The Kerberos Network Authentication Service (V5) RFC 4121 - The Kerberos Version 5 Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) Mechanism: Version 2 ...are already a part of MIT Kerberos code base or is it schedule to be a part for MIT code base ? If so what will be the rough time frame. � Thanks n regards, Prashant ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos ...

Important Notice Regarding Kerberos 4 Support in MIT Kerberos
This comes from a message distributed to another list but I thought it might be useful here too. On January 27th of this year, the MIT Kerberos Development team announced plans to phase out support for Kerberos 4 in MIT Kerberos, including v4 support in Kerberos for Macintosh and Kerberos for Windows. We strongly recommend that all sites currently using Kerberos 4 migrate their services and users to Kerberos 5 as soon as possible. The MIT Kerberos team is making substantial changes to the client-side initial ticket acquisition support in the next release of Kerberos. These changes will improve the user experience for users who get tickets for multiple realms that do not share keys. Because we are no longer dedicating resources for new Kerberos 4 features, this new code will only support Kerberos 5. As a result, sites using Kerberos 4 will not be able to take advantage of this new feature. In addition, since this feature will be replacing existing code in Kerberos for Macintosh and Kerberos for Windows, the Kerberos 4 user experience on Windows and Mac OS X will be noticeably worse than in previous releases. The first major changes which impact Kerberos 4 support are currently scheduled for krb5-1.5 (May of 2006), Kerberos for Macintosh 6.0 (which will ship with Mac OS X Leopard), and Kerberos for Windows 3.1 (approximately June 2006). We have no plans to remove Kerberos 4 support from earlier major releases of any of our products (ie: krb5 1.4.x, KfM 5.5.x (Tiger) a...

MIT Kerberos and Heimdal
can anyone tell me what are the differences between MIT kerberos and Heimdal kerberos? thanks a lot Amir Saad Software Engineer ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 15:25 +0200, Amir Saad wrote: > can anyone tell me what are the differences between MIT kerberos and Heimdal kerberos? Do you mean the political and social differences, or the technical differences? Fredrik Tolf ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos ...

Heimdal or MIT kerberos
Hi, I m not sure which kerberos I should use. With Heimdal, it is a thread-safe implementation, while MIT's kerberos is not. Please correct me if I m wrong, it appears that there is more applicatoins support MIT kerberos than Heimdal. I basically want to use kerbeors as a SSO server and allows various internet/network service to securely authenticate with users. Applications I would like to be kerberized is samba, apache, email (ldap).. So which kerberos should be used to avoid future difficulty of integration with the above application? thanks sam On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 10:55:49 +0800 sam <samwun@hgcbroadband.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I m not sure which kerberos I should use. With Heimdal, it is a > thread-safe implementation, while MIT's kerberos is not. > > Please correct me if I m wrong, it appears that there is more > applicatoins support MIT kerberos than Heimdal. > > I basically want to use kerbeors as a SSO server and allows various > internet/network service to securely authenticate with > users. Applications I would like to be kerberized is samba, apache, > email (ldap).. > > So which kerberos should be used to avoid future difficulty of > integration with the above application? Heimdal does not have a functioning replay cache, so if your app needs that you must go with MIT. MIT also seems to be more actively developed. (That's not to say that heimdal doesn't get worked on.) Most software the...

RE: MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos
Wohoo! I read the man page for rlogin, and it is both the old rlogin, and the new (or something like that). Seems that you just have to give it the correct switches, and it Kerberizes the command. So, I did: rlogin -AF <sol8server> and it works! Thank you to Wyllys for all of your help. Now I'm going to try installing from scratch, and make sure I do the build properly. One question left for Wyllys before I do, though. Since ksu doesn't exist in the Solaris SEAM product, is our only option su? Rainer ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos Heilke, Rainer wrote: > Wohoo! > > I read the man page for rlogin, and it is both the old rlogin, and the > new (or something like that). Seems that you just have to give it the > correct switches, and it Kerberizes the command. So, I did: > > rlogin -AF <sol8server> > > and it works! > Excellent! > Thank you to Wyllys for all of your help. No problem, glad I could help. > > Now I'm going to try installing from scratch, and make sure I do the > build properly. > > One question left for Wyllys before I do, though. Since ksu doesn't > exist in the Solaris SEAM product, is our only option su? possibly 'su' with pam_krb5 for the authentication. Its not quite the same as 'ksu', though. -Wyllys ______________________________...

RE: MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos
> possibly 'su' with pam_krb5 for the authentication. Its not quite > the same as 'ksu', though. Douglas says the same. The su man page indicates something about this, but not a lot of details there. I'll look into this further. As far as a co-worker is concerned (and in our environment, I can see his point), this would be a show stopper. We use ksu for all sorts of things, including giving DBA's access to Oracle ID's. Thanks again for all of the help. I'll go through the su and pam.conf man pages, and see if I can figure it out. Rainer ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos Heilke, Rainer wrote: >>possibly 'su' with pam_krb5 for the authentication. Its not quite >>the same as 'ksu', though. > > > Douglas says the same. The su man page indicates something about this, > but not a lot of details there. I'll look into this further. As far as a > co-worker is concerned (and in our environment, I can see his point), > this would be a show stopper. We use ksu for all sorts of things, > including giving DBA's access to Oracle ID's. > > Thanks again for all of the help. I'll go through the su and pam.conf > man pages, and see if I can figure it out. Make sure you have a root window open before testing PAM. I stumbled on this when I tried to su and my t...

RE: MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos
<laugh> Yup, I learned (the hard way!) to always stay logged in to a console session as root. R > Make sure you have a root window open before testing PAM. I > stumbled on > this when I tried to su and my test pam exit failed! ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos ...

FTP and Kerberos
Hi, I get the following Kerberos related error when i do FTP from another machine(redhat 9.0) to my machine(redhat 9.0). How to solve this problem ? Should i Need to start/stop some daemons ? here is what happens when i do FTP !!! --------->>>>>>>>> Here is it .....>>>> Connected to 107.108.89.173. 220 localhost.localdomain FTP server (Version 5.60) ready. 334 Using authentication type GSSAPI; ADAT must follow GSSAPI accepted as authentication type GSSAPI error major: Miscellaneous failure GSSAPI error minor: No credentials cache found GSSAPI error: in...

migration from Kerberos 4 to Kerberos 5
Hello, I have a few questions about migration to a new Kerberos version. In fact, the goal is to migrate a network with Kerberos 4 to the Kerberos 5(under Lin8x): 1) Do I have to reinstall Kerberos from the scratch or are there packages that allow to update the version? 2) What about the users that I created, are they still valid or will user information be lost. Part of the network uses already an LDAP directory, do I suppose this will not be a problem for this part, but in general, how can I migrate my user-accounts to the new version? 3) What about the clients, do I have to re-install the Kerberos-client on each workstation or can I use the "old" Kerberos clients? Could anybody answer my questions and perhaps give me some good hints for the migration respectively point me to some good documents? Thanx, CB ...

How to verify the MIT kerberos tarball by using MIT PGP public key
hi all, What i'm going to write may be obvious & well-known for many people but some will still find it useful... The other day, i downloaded the MIT kerberos 1.5 and wanted to verify the authenticity and the integrity of the tarball. After hours of searching & smashing my head with many obstacles, although i got the proper way to do this, but what i observe is the MIT-kerberos home web-page do not talk about this issue, which was disheartening.:-( Therefore, I'll request the MIT Kerberos guys to put up some guidelines on how to verify the tarball by using the MIT PGP public key. For example, here are my learnings: *How to verify the MIT kerberos tarball by using MIT PGP public key *Consider this: You have downloaded any tar ball from MIT web site and now you want to check the authenticity and integrity of the tarball. What do you do????? Well, don't scratch your head much. Simply follow this guideline: 1.) Get a gpg command line tool to create/verify PGP-signed contents for your system. (http://www.gnupg.org) 2.) When successfully installed, try to verify your tarball by running this: D:\MIT Kerberos>gpg - -verify <sign_file> <tarball_name> At first run, this will give an error (see example that follows) E.g. D:\MIT Kerberos>gpg - -verify krb5-1.5.tar.gz.asc krb5-1.5.tar.gz gpg: Signature made 07/01/06 10:46:09 using RSA key *ID F376813D *gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found 3.) This means, in order to v...

Kerberos and LDAP to replace NIS
i use Fedora 4, Openldap 2.3.11 , Heimdal Kerberos 5 i'm trying to replace NIS with LDAP and Kerberos now LDAP works great with Kerberos, also i can login to any machine in my network using LDAP, the question is how can i make login authenicated using Kerberos? i tested telnet -F and rlogin -F and both works fine , i want to know how can i make authentcation done through kerberos for all login? thanks a lot Amir Saad Software Engineer ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos "Amir Saad" <Amir.Saad@bibalex.org> writes: > i use Fedora 4, Openldap 2.3.11 , Heimdal Kerberos 5 > i'm trying to replace NIS with LDAP and Kerberos > now LDAP works great with Kerberos, also i can login to any machine in my network using LDAP, the question is how can i make login authenicated using Kerberos? > i tested telnet -F and rlogin -F and both works fine , i want to know how can i make authentcation done through kerberos for all login? Generally one uses a Kerberos PAM module. -- Russ Allbery (rra@stanford.edu) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/> ...

MIT Kerberos LDAP backend
Hi, we're looking into trying to integrate Kerberos with our existing user authentication/authorization systems, after seeing that there was an LDAP integration option, since all of our user data is available via LDAP. However on further reading I'm not 100% clear on how the integration works. Is it possible to just use the LDAP integration for user authentication without having to give Kerberos write access to LDAP? If write access is required, what information is stored in LDAP, and where? As extra data in a user's nod,e or in a separate subtree? -- John Gilbertson The University of Liverpool --3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 12:03:50PM +0000, John Gilbertson wrote: > Hi, we're looking into trying to integrate Kerberos with our existing=20 > user authentication/authorization systems, after seeing that there was=20 > an LDAP integration option, since all of our user data is available via= =20 > LDAP. >=20 > However on further reading I'm not 100% clear on how the integration=20 > works. Is it possible to just use the LDAP integration for user=20 > authentication without having to give Kerberos write access to LDAP? >=20 > If write access is required, what information is stored in LDAP, and=20 > where? As extra data in a user's nod,e or in a separate subtree? >=20 I don't thin...

MIT Kerberos KDC & W2K Client: Changing expired password issueMIT Kerberos KDC & W2K Client: Changing expired password issue
Hi, I also experienced the same problem as William G.Zereneh (http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/kerberos/2004-May/005341.html). I'm able to change the password using ctrl-alt-del, but when the password is expired and windows asks me to change the password, I encountered "Domain MIT.REALM.COM is not available" error. As I sniff the packet, it noticed that it sent a CLDAP query message with filter: (&(DnsDomain = MIT.REALM.COM)(Host = myhostname)(NtVer=\006) which is returned NULL by my _ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.REALM.MIT.COM How to resolve this problem ? maybe there's a missin...

Web resources about - replacing Heimdal with MIT Kerberos, and Kerberos key attributes in LDAP back-end - comp.protocols.kerberos

Attribute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Template:Attributes of God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language: English Română Home Random Template:Attributes of God Part of a series on the Attributes of God Aseity Eternity Graciousness Holiness ...

Six Attributes Of The Perfect Facebook Page Administrator
So, here’s the thing: In many ways, hiring a Facebook page administrator is akin to hiring a poster child for your brand. This trusted manager ...

PANDA: Pose Aligned Networks for Deep Attribute Modeling - Facebook
We propose a method for inferring human attributes (such as gender, hair style, clothes style, expression, action) from images of people under ...

Facebook announces data partnerships to help advertisers target users by offline purchases and attributes ...
... will anonymously match data from consumer loyalty programs with user profiles in order to target ads by offline purchase habits and other attributes. ...

New Study Attributes Rapid Ageing Mainly To Environment Factors
New study explains why some people age faster than others.

Should I use the nofollow attribute on internal links? - YouTube
Regarding "nofollow" on internal links: Does it hurt? Does it help? I read different comments from Matt on this matter over time. What's the ...

Justin Trudeau attributes abortion stance to father's example
Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says he is following an example set by his famous father when it comes to his position on election candidates and ...

Obama attributes western U.S. wildfires to climate change
... that has burned nearly 400 square miles in the north-central part of Washington state, along with blazes in other Western areas, can be attributed ...

Fifty Shades Of Grey Baby Births: Windsor Hospital Sees Spike In Births, Attribute Book
A significant spike in baby births at a hospital in Windsor, Ontario, has been attributed to the book Fifty Shades of Grey, which has become ...