RC3 kerberos compile error

I compiled samba release candidate 2 yesterday without any errors.
Today I noticed rc3 was available and downloaded the source,
configured it with the same parameter as rc2:

../configure --with-krb5=/usr/local/bin

But this time the 'make' returned the following errors:

Compiling libads/kerberos.c
libads/kerberos.c: In function `kerberos_kinit_password':
libads/kerberos.c:84: warning: passing arg 6 of
`krb5_get_init_creds_password' d
                                      iscards qualifiers from pointer
target type
Compiling libads/util.c
Compiling libads/kerberos_verify.c
libads/kerberos_verify.c: In function `create_keytab':
libads/kerberos_verify.c:77: error: structure has no member named
`keyblock'
make: *** [libads/kerberos_verify.o] Error 1

I am using the MIT development libraries. The release notes indicate
there are 'Campatibility and compile fixes with Heimdal Kerberos' in
rc3. Did this break MIT kerberos? Or do I need to change some
parameters in my configure? Thanks for any help here. I am running on
SuSE 8.2.

Curtis Grote
Memorial Hospital
0
cgrote
9/9/2003 2:05:54 PM
comp.protocols.smb 1481 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Error 8 Compilation Error. File permission error or DMA hardware error detected
I just upgraded my Labview code to Labview 8.5 from LV8.2.1 Then I tried to compile my code to get an .exe file I keep getting the following error,   Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference: Error 8 occurred at Write to Text File in AB_Engine_Update_INI_Header.vi->AB_Application.lvclass:Create_INI_File.vi->AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi->AB_UI_FR...

error while compiling kerberos on win CE
Hello, I am trying to compile latest MIT Kerberos source on win ce. But I am getting syntax errors for the system installed files like include/winnt.h, include/windows.h etc. Have any one compiled Kerberos on win CE. Regards, Prerana DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have ...

Compilation errors with aCC compiler
Hi, I am getting compilation error in folloing situation: Here, I am giving sample piece of code. a.h: ------- extern int g_switch; ------ in "a.c", g_switch = 0; it is giving following error: Error 173: "a.c", line 19 # Redefined symbol 'g_switch'; previously defined at ["../../include/a.h", line 3]. But this code is working fine in all other systems like Suse, Solaris and Windows. System information : HP-UX C3600 B.11.00 U 9000/785 2003506592 unlimited-user license aCC version : aCC: HP ANSI C++ B3910B A.03.55 Please let me know if any c...

SMB mount error
I've seen this error before and had the solution but have slept since then. I have a Win2K3/SP1 ADC that I'm trying to mount a share from on a Linux / Samba 3.0.7 machine. Using SMB4K I get the error message "10384: protocol negotiation failed". I've looked at the domain controller and domain policies but cannot remember which setting had to be changed. Anyone? Anyone, Bueller? TIA, Bill An error I get trying from a cmd line: cli_negprot: SMB signing is mandatory and we have disabled it. 12158: protocol negotiation failed SMB connection failed It's the SMB ...

Compilation error with seperate compilation
Can anyone help me with the following problem When i compile a program which is devided in three files and i compile with GCC i'm getting the follwong error However when i put it in one file it conpiles and runs perfectly So it has probaly something to do with the includes , but i do not see what Many regards Nico Heiligers **** Build of configuration Debug for project acc **** **** Internal Builder is used for build **** g++ -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -oreadadfile.o .. \readadfile.cpp In file included from ..\readadfile.cpp:1: ...\adfile.h:12: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration ...

FFT error (compiler error?)
Hi, My FFT function suddenly stopped working, even trying a simple input it returns the following error: EDU>> fft(zeros(1,128)) libmwfftw: load error: dlsym(0x125219ba0, fftw_plan_guru64_dft): symbol not found Caught "std::exception" Exception message is: dlsym(0x125219ba0, fftw_plan_guru64_dft): symbol not found I'm running MATLAB 7.12.0 (R2011a), on a Mac OS X Version 10.7.5. Any idea how to fix this? I tried recompiling FFTW 3.3.3, but I still get the error. Cheers, Mathieu "Mathieu " <matt.turtles@gmail.com> wrote in message ...

compiling plpython compilation error
Hi all. Im having a hard time trying to compile the plpython package. This is the error make gives me: gherzig@vdb:/usr/local/src/postgresql-8.2.5/src/pl/plpython> make gcc -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wendif-labels -fno-strict-aliasing -fpic -shared -Wl,-soname,libplpython.so.0 plpython.o -L/usr/lib/python2.5/config -L../../../src/port -lpython2.5 -lpthread -ldl -lutil -lm -Wl,-rpath,'/usr/lib/python2.5/config' -o libplpython.so.0.0 /usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.2.1/../../../../x86_64-suse-linux/bin/ld: /usr/lib...

Compilation error while compile mysql
Hi If anyone can help me figure the following error so that i can get mysql installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. source='sql_lex.cc' object='sql_lex.o' libtool=no \ depfile='.deps/sql_lex.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/sql_lex.TPo' \ depmode=gcc3 /bin/bash ../depcomp \ gcc -DMYSQL_SERVER -DDEFAULT_MYSQL_HOME="\"/usr/local/mysql\"" -DDATADIR="\"/usr/local/mysql/var\"" -DSHAREDIR="\"/usr/local/mysql/share/mysql\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../innobase/include -I./../includ...

Compiling a kernel... a compiler error!
OK, I am compiling a home-brew kernel. At the beginning, it was all Assembly, and ld.exe performed perfectly for linking. However,when I added some standard c code, I got an error which I can't resolve. First of all, here are my calls. BTW, NASM is the Assembly compiler: C:\djgpp\bin\gcc.exe -Wall -O -fstrength-reduce -fomit-frame-pointer -finline-functions -nostdinc -fno-builtin -I./include -c -o main.o main.c C:\Osdever\NASM\nasm.exe -f aout -o start.o start.asm C:\djgpp\bin\ld.exe -T link.ld -o kernel.bin start.o main.o And here is the error from gcc.exe: In file included from &l...

objc-class.h Protocol compile errors
Hi all, I'm not sure if this appropriate as it may be an XCode or Mac OS X specific issue. If this post is considered off-topic, I apologize. I'm trying to figure out a compile error I'm getting when trying to access the objc runtime functions. Basically, I'm taking an interpreter and trying to tie it to the runtime. I haven't gotten very far, but already have a head-scratcher on my hands. Essentially, I was going to test everything by trying to tie in the objc_lookUpClass function. As I understand it, this requires including the objc-runtime.h file (whic...

configure: error --- compile error
can u help me and guide a litte bit? please. [root@home cyrus-imapd-2.1.15]# ./configure creating cache ./config.cache checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu checking for makedepend... /home/auser/cyrus-imapd-2.1.15/tools/not-mkdep configure: warning: Makedepend is not installed on this system. You should compile and install the version from the makedepend subdirectory. checking for gcc... gcc checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works... yes checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) is a cross-compiler... no checking whether we are using GNU C... yes checking whether gcc accepts...

Error compiling kerberos lib in OSX 10.3.1
In compiling Samba 3.0.1 I'm running into a failure when it comes to compiling libsmb/clickrb5.c. This would appear to be linked to the Kerberos portion of the Samba install, but unfortunately, I don't have enough experience with either Samba or Kerberos. The errors I've received are below: Using FLAGS = -O -I./popt -Iinclude -I/samba/samba-3.0.1/source/include -I/samba/samba-3.0.1/source/ubiqx -I/samba/samba-3.0.1/source/smbwrapper -I. -I/sw/include -I/samba/samba-3.0.1/source LIBS = -lresolv -ldl LDSHFLAGS = -bundle -flat_namespace -undefined suppress -...

Build problem make fails with Tcl errors when compiling MIT Kerberos
Hi List, In trying to compile krb5-1.35 on RedHat 3.0 WS, I'm seeing an error having to do with tcl_ovsec_kadm.c. It seems as though make is having a problem with tcl. If I use configure --with-tcl= and point it to the tcl.h On my machine it doesn't work at all. Does anyone there know how to get around this issue? Thanks in Advance. Mike ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos On May 24, 2005, at 18:39, Michael Andrewjeski wrote: > Hi List, > > In trying...

I get compile errors when compiling this class
I am trying to compile a string class which was working before but subsequent attempts to make it more 'object orientated' (privatizing the member variables and implenting query functions) it refuses to compile in Visual C++. Here is the code: http://www.rbf.org.uk/xstring.h When compiling I get the following: \xstring.h(87) : error C2662: 'query_length' : cannot convert 'this' pointer from 'const class string' to 'class string &' Conversion loses qualifiers \xstring.h(101) : error C2662: 'query_length' : cannot convert 'this&#...

Web resources about - RC3 kerberos compile error - comp.protocols.smb

Kerberos (protocol) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article includes a list of references , related reading or external links , but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations ...

Trekkies miss out after push to name Pluto moon 'Vulcan' fails; Kerberos and Styx chosen instead
BAD news, 'Star Trek' fans: Pluto's fourth and fifth moons have been named Kerberos and Styx, despite 'Vulcan' being the top suggestion.

Meet Pluto's smallest moons: Kerberos and Styx
Pluto's two smallest known moons have been officially named after characters associated with the underworld of Greek and Roman mythology.

Pluto's moons named Styx and Kerberos, despite vote for Vulcan
... Astronomical Union vetoed a public vote to name one of Pluto's two most recently discovered moons Vulcan and named the moons Styx and Kerberos. ...

kerberos articles on Engadget
kerberos articles, stories, news and information.

Microsoft Issues Emergency Patch for Kerberos Bug
The vulnerability could enable an attacker to elevate privileges. Microsoft recommends that organizations consider rebuilding their Windows domains. ...

Kerberos Productions Offers Expertise to President on the Weaponization of Outer Space
... game violence to the President and Vice-President of the United States, Sword of the Stars 1 & 2, Fort Zombie, and NorthStar developer Kerberos ...

The fourth and fifth moons of Pluto have officially been named Kerberos and Styx, respectively.
The fourth and fifth moons of Pluto have officially been named Kerberos and Styx , respectively. The Earth's moon is still named fucking "Aiden." ...

Poll For Pluto's Moons Closes, Vulcan and Kerberos Win - Geekosystem
First the SETI Institute put it up for vote, then the geeks and nerds swarmed the Internet, and now it's as certain as it can be before the International ...

Kerberos unleashed at last: Pluto’s dog-bone moon poses another mystery
NASA’s New Horizons probe has finally filled out its family portrait of Pluto and its moons – and Kerberos, the last moon to get its closeup, ...