winsock under win 2000

hellow all.
i have server client vb program thet use winsock.
when the server is running under win 2000
i get from some clients, not all, un complited string.
i dont whant to change things in the client side.
only in the server side.
is there a solution?
thanks.
0
april3000
10/2/2003 5:38:22 PM
comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc 246 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

tcp-ip protocol
I'd like to know where to find the complete protocol of tcp-ip, mainly about ACK and so. I'd like it full and well explained. If there's something on the Internet it would be nice, but if you also can give me some interresting books, I'm interrested. My first interrest is that what happend when a tcp-ip connection starts ? I've heard of ACK sends and reply but don't really know anything about that. Does those ACK and such are simple texts ? Are they coded in hexa ? Thank you > I'd like to know where to find the complete protocol of tcp-ip, > m...

TCP/IP Protocols
This is something I put together many years ago. I need to do some updates to it. I would be interested in any and all constructive comments. http://greatstandards.com --dorf ...

about TCP/IP protocol
I have a question about where can I get the source code of TCP/IP protocol code of windowxp and unix\linux? Thank you for your kind reply! polley schrieb: > I have a question about where can I get the source code of TCP/IP > protocol code of windowxp and unix\linux? > Thank you for your kind reply! for linux: get the source code (i.e. http://www.kernel.org )and have a look to the folders includes and net/ipv4 or net/ipv6 Stephan "polley" <rliu@ee.cuhk.edu.hk> wrote in message news:3F8A5D61.4080206@ee.cuhk.edu.hk... > I have a questio...

I am trying to get Adam 5000 TCP/IP with the 5018, 5056SO modules to talk throu TCP protocol
Hi, I am trying to get Adam 5000 TCP/IP with the 5018, 5056SO modules to talk throu TCP protocol.&nbsp; Please, is any body that has functional example or advice? Thank you Irik ...

IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip 0021275831620
IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip ...

winsock problem under win 2000
hellow all. i have server client vb program thet use winsock. when the server is running under win 2000 i get from some clients, not all, un complited string. i dont whant to change things in the client side. only in the server side. is there a solution? thanks. ...

Win Win Win Win......
Win Win Win Win...... Win cash Rs.10,000. SMS BLUFF to 57333 (Only For Indian) Free Registration! - Register here Free:- http://offr.biz/HLDDT337130BVGMJPF (....Free Offer is Valid Only For First 250 members who Registered...) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

quanser tcp/ip protocol
How's it going. I'm intersted in finding out if Quanser Consulting has used a different protocol other than the TCP (currently using Ethereal and guessing that the packet is in the TCP protocol). Let me know if you guys have any suggestions. ---------------------------- The first will include Ethereal's guess at the packet: ---------------------------- No. Time Source Destination Protocol Info 1 0.000000 129.115.77.18 129.115.77.232 TCP 4555 > 17255 [SYN] Seq=0 Ack=0 Win=64240 Len=0 MSS=1460 Frame 1 (62 bytes o...

Win 2000 server and Win 2000 pro network problems
Hi, I'm setting up a network with a server and one client. The server has a two NIC's ( one for the cable connection and the other for the client ). The problem is that the client can't connect to the internet. I have the server assigning an IP for the client using DHCP. The client and the server can connect to each other and share files but for some reason neither can ping each. Is there some way that the server can be used as a router and have the client connect to the internet? Thanks Hi, again I forgot to mention that the server connects to th...

TCP/IP and Winsock Hardening
Out of the 12 registry entries that the XP Resource Book indicates that should be made in HKLM\system\currentcontrolset\services\tcpip\parameters from EnableICMPRedirect to PerformRouterDiscovery are there any ones I don't need, since I am using a host based FW solution on the machine? The only one that is there in the registry is EnableICMPRedirect, which I have set to 0. And what about the registry entries for Winsock are they needed? Thanks for any advise Duane :) ...

TCP/IP Communication Protocol
Is TCP/IP a good communication protocol to use in a real time system? Matt Casey wrote: > Is TCP/IP a good communication protocol to use in a real time system? That question is very open ended. A lot will depend on the tolerable latency for your system, the impact of missing packets due to poor connectivity or inadequate capacity of the link. Having said that, there are realk time applications running over TCP/IP based networks that seem to perform adequately well for the particular application. If timing is of concern then looking at IEEE1588, TTP and LXI would be ...

Differences between AS/400 TCP/IP and rest-of-the-world TCP/IP ?
AS/400 connections don't work thru a new firewall. It is the newest Checkpoint software which does a lot of more IP packet internal inspections than the old one. With a simple old Checkpoint version it's ok. The standard drop messages I get is always "icmp-packet out of state". Means roughly a packet does not contain what it pretends to be. First problem, solved: ping from the AS/400 thru FW results in this drop message. Pings from Windows, Linux, Novell servers work. Reason: AS/400 uses 256 bytes for a ping instead of 64 as all others do and the fireall expects. Solution: P...

winsock problem under win 2000
hellow all. i have server client vb program thet use winsock. when the server is running under win 2000 i get from some clients, not all, un complited string. i dont whant to change things in the client side. only in the server side. is there a solution? thanks. ...

TCP/IP, possible to send data via tcp/ip?
Hi, I like to know if it is possible to send some data via TCP/Ip with LV. Are there some examples? Must I open one port for every data or could I send three signals over one? (synchro, ttl and audio) -------------------- Regards Sarah Sarah83 wrote: > I like to know if it is possible to send some data via TCP/Ip with LV. > Are there some examples? Help->Find Examlpes...->type "tcp/ip" to search. There's a lot of exmpls. > Must I open one port for every data? No - open port once, send (receive) all data you want, and close port then. -- Gooral ...

Web resources about - winsock under win 2000 - comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc

Winsock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing , the Windows Sockets API (WSA) , which was later shortened to Winsock , is a technical specification that defines how Windows network ...

Thanks for Trumpet Winsock - Recognising an unsung hero
Recognising an unsung hero Do you remember connecting to the Internet in 1994 or 1995? Those of you do probably remember Trumpet Winsock. That ...

WinSock and more Open Source for your Windows Store apps
... platform commonality through universal Windows app... Today I want to follow up with some exciting news about the availability of WinSock and ...

David Treadwell - CrunchBase Profile
David Treadwell is corporate vice president of Microsoft’s Live Platform Services, a group that’s defining and implementing the next generation ...

Spyware - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spyware is a type of malware (malicious software) installed on computers that collects information about users without their knowledge. The presence ...

ActiveXperts Software - Product overview
Network Monitoring products and Windows Development components and tools by ActiveXperts Software

Weblib Database @ Alaska Software
... compatibility Version(1)Date(14.03.1900)Time(15:00:00)Size(93431)Needs(1.3.212)OS(W32)Format(ZIP)Language(Intl)Keywords(Socket, Internet, Winsock, ...

Freelancing tips - Binary Tides
... Adsense Database Freelancing Linux Programming Hacking Networking PHP Php Snippets Tutorial Socket Programming C Java Perl PHP Python Winsock ...

U-Mail邮件系统常见的退信分析 - U-MAIL邮件服务器资讯 - 比特博客
U-Mail邮件系统常见的退信分析看退信最下面的日志,并按照相应的错误信息进行匹配。511 sorry, no mailbox here by that nameunknown user account... User unknownName server r ..