10811 oscillator manual scanned

This one's useful, but the scan is unfortunately large - 71 megs
or thereabouts.  Grab it, as before, from:

  http://eep.lcs.mit.edu/time/

The service and operations manual for the 10811 A/B oscillators.
The foldouts are on a separate page, and I kind of botched one
of them - if you have a pressing need for that diagram, let me
know and I'll redo it.

If someone's feeling generous with their time and wants to clean up
the scan and OCR the parts that're easily OCR'd, I'd love it.
It should be pretty easy to get the size way down with some selective
editing, but I'm a bit pressed for time and not particularly good with
PDF.

  -Dave

--
work: dga - at - lcs.mit.edu                   me:  angio - at - pobox.com
      MIT Laboratory for Computer Science           http://www.angio.net/