NTP on Win 3.1

hi all,

sorry newbie here. I need to know urgently as i have a Windows 3.1.1
workstation...can i configure it as my NTP client?

if yes, please do kindly advice on how to proceed.

Thanks for all your support.

regards,
Dinesh

p/s: email add: dinduman14@hotmail.com

hi again,

could i just please get a yes or no answer if this is possible or not
to setup my Windows 3.1 as a NTP client ??

Thanks again for your help.

rgds,
Dinesh Paul

dinduman14@hotmail.com (Dinesh) wrote in message news:<a2d71ba.0306261652.163345d4@posting.google.com>...
> hi all,
>
> sorry newbie here. I need to know urgently as i have a Windows 3.1.1
> workstation...can i configure it as my NTP client?
>
> if yes, please do kindly advice on how to proceed.
>
> Thanks for all your support.
>
> regards,
> Dinesh
>
> p/s: email add: dinduman14@hotmail.com
0
dinduman14

For ntp the answer is no. Although you could probably find some
implementation of sntp that runs with Windows 3.1.

Reynir Siik
Karlstad, Sweden

"Dinesh" <dinduman14@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
> hi again,
>
> could i just please get a yes or no answer if this is possible or not
> to setup my Windows 3.1 as a NTP client ??
>
> Thanks again for your help.
>
> rgds,
> Dinesh Paul
>

> dinduman14@hotmail.com (Dinesh) wrote in message
> > hi all,
> >
> > sorry newbie here. I need to know urgently as i have a Windows 3.1.1
> > workstation...can i configure it as my NTP client?
> >
> > if yes, please do kindly advice on how to proceed.
> >
> > Thanks for all your support.
> >
> > regards,
> > Dinesh
> >
> > p/s: email add: dinduman14@hotmail.com