NTP server and client configuration help needed

I am configuring NTP server in solaris 8 machine.How to check my NTP
server is working or not. I had configured for one client this is
working or not how to check.

When i run "ntpq -p"  i am getting below output

   disp
 gbssun          0.0.0.0         16 u    -   64    0     0.00    0.000
16000.0
 192.168.1.255   0.0.0.0         16 u    -   64    0     0.00    0.000
16000.0

The above output "gbssun" is my server.My client in not showing there.

Please help me in this

Thanks
Sri
0
gsridhar78

In article <9b27068c.0306280153.3681454f@posting.google.com>,
gsridhar78@yahoo.com (sridhar) wrote:

> The above output "gbssun" is my server.My client in not showing there.

It's not working, but this description doesn't make sense (servers only
appear in clients' peers and clients never appear).  Please re-read the
recent postings to see why it obviously isn't working, and the likely
causes.
0
david