Bulk Ink System For Epson Printers so that you can print CD/DVD covers

http://www.InkRepublic.com is holding Year-End sale. Everything is 20%
off plus Free shipping to all over the world.

You can save up to 95% on your printing cost! Best for students!

Their bulk ink system is spongeless which means it wont void your
warranty.

They do have great solution for R200, R300, RX500, RX600, R800, 1280,
2200, C86 ... etc individual cartridge printer.

Take a look:
http://www.inkrepublic.com/Installation.asp
http://www.inkrepublic.com/
http://www.inkrepublic.com/VideoClips.asp
http://www.inkrepublic.com/Testimonials.asp

comp.publish.cdrom.hardware 694 articles. 0 followers. Idondodat (9) is leader. Post Follow

Bulk Ink System For Epson Printers
http://www.InkRepublic.com is holding Year-End sale. Everything is 20% off plus Free shipping to all over the world. You can save up to 95% on your printing cost! Best for students! Their bulk ink system is spongeless which means it wont void your warranty. They do have great solution for R200, R300, RX500, RX600, R800, 1280, 2200, C86 ... etc individual cartridge printer. Take a look: http://www.inkrepublic.com/Installation.asp http://www.inkrepublic.com/ http://www.inkrepublic.com/VideoClips.asp http://www.inkrepublic.com/Testimonials.asp ...

Whats a good printer than can print dirrectly to a CD, DVD ?
Don't realy NEED a new big printer. IS their a specilized printer than just prints to CD's ? Or a full spec one would do, i'am allways looking for a printer to replace my Lexmark Z22 HE HE. Thanks. We Live For The One We Die For The One <paul_mathews2002@yahoo.com.au> wrote in news:oe6qmv8b84hb6ob05uh0fhqsbuf8b579cb@4ax.com: > > Don't realy NEED a new big printer. > > IS their a specilized printer than just prints to CD's ? > > Or a full spec one would do, i'am allways looking for a printer to > replace my Lexmark...

Any reason my Canon can't make a Printer with A3 and Cd/dvd printing ??
I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with A3 and DVD/cd printing ????? Any idea why. I think Epson have some. Though i could be wrong. Thanks. On Holidays wrote: >I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and >thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. > > It is under $400. >I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with A3 and DVD/cd printing >????? > >Any idea why. I think Epson have some. Thoug...

Printer Ink

DVD and CD Cover Print
DVD and CD Cover Print allows you to print your CD and DVD cover art easily and accurately. This software tool allows the user to load CD or DVD cover art and print it to standard size specifications or user defined specifications. This is an easy and quick way for the user to printout CD or DVD covers that will fit any size CD or DVD keep case. Features: * Easy to use * Handles images of different sizes and resolutions; resizes them to the correct print size * Multiple standard templates for different size CD or DVD cases - single, double, slim, multi-disc, etc. ...

CD/DVD printing on HP printers?!?
Last year, we replaced all of the inkjet printers in our office with models that all used the same ink cartridges in order to cut down on have to stock 15 different cartridges for the printers we had. At home, my wife thought she'd be helpful and got me an Epson Style Photo R300 for Christmas because it can print on printable CD/DVD media. This is a great printer for the most part (I'm having problems with the CD/DVD tray not "catching" when it gets pulled into the printer occasionally), but I'd really prefer to replace it with an HP brand inkjet with th...

CD/DVD printing with Epson R800
I am about to print my first CD with my R800. There are a couple of things not mentioned in the User Guide, that I'd like to clear up before I make coasters. Should I turn off the Gloss Coat before printing, or is it OK to use it on a printable CD? (Maxell) Can I do my artwork in PS CS and print directly from PS? The User Guide wants me to use the printer software. How critical is the alignment? Should I use the cardboard "CD" that came with the printer, or just cross my fingers and print? If I should use the cardboard, where can I get them? The one that came ...

Printers which will print cd/dvd
Excluding canon, who else makes printers to print on cd/dvds ? Mike wrote: > Excluding canon, who else makes printers to print on cd/dvds ? Google is your friend. Try it. What's wrong with Canon? I have had the best luck/quality from them over HP, Epson and Lexmark. In article <12666tm440kng78@corp.supernews.com>, me@privacy.net (Mike) wrote: > Excluding canon, who else makes printers to print on cd/dvds ? It depends on where you live/buy the printer from. Jon. Mike wrote: > Excluding canon, who else makes printers to print on cd/...

Problem printing CD/DVD with Epson R260
Hi I bought an Epson R260 printer and I'm having a problem using it with both Discus 4.12 and Discus 3.16. I updated to the latest driver from the Epson website for the printer when I installed it and I'm using Apple OS X 10.4.9 with the most recent updates from Apple installed. The problem is that when I try to print on CD or DVD the option to select CD / DVD media is greyed out in the Media Type selection pulldown part of the Print Settings page and I am unable to select that option. I am able to print to CD media with the Epson CD utility that came with the printer so I&...

Canon CD Print Software With Epson Printer?
I have two printers that print directly onto CD's, the Canon i865 and Epson R310. I'm having problems with the CD Print software that came with the Epson one, so i was wondering if it's possible to just use the Canon one? Or is each piece of software designed with only one printer in mind? Kris ...

Can ANY Epson Printer Align with Duplex Printing?
What does it take to get Epson printers to align on duplex from Photoshop??? We have been using an Epson Stylus Photo 2200 for a while now. When we want to print on both sides of the paper from Photoshop, the crop marks align perfectly vertically but are 1/8 inch off horizontally. The same is true for our brand new Epson Stylus Photo R1800. The documents we print on each side are exactly the same size. And we have the most current drivers. For what it's worth, I'm printing from Mac OS X 10.4.2. I would be interested in hearing if Photoshop PC users have the same pro...

Any of the latest Canon printers print to CD/DVD ?
Was looking to buy rhe i6100 but it does not do it :( Is this just the American version. Or do other versions print to CD/DVD ? Thanks. "Plasma BOY" <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk> wrote in message news:o8hs21lfsdjtak3t4qcch2ompoo2ajcnmr@4ax.com... > > Was looking to buy rhe i6100 but it does not do it :( Is this just the > American version. Or do other versions print to CD/DVD ? > None of the Canon printers released in the US print to CD/DVD On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 03:18:02 -0800, Caitlin wrote (in article <422edb93$0$27872$61c65585@un-2park-reade...

20% off and Free shipping for Epson Bulk Ink system
http://www.InkRepublic.com is holding Year-End sale. Everything is 20% off plus Free shipping to all over the world. Their bulk ink system is spongeless which means it wont void your warranty. They do have great solution for R200, R300, RX500, RX600, R800, 1280, 2200, C86 ... etc individual cartridge printer. Take a look: http://www.inkrepublic.com/Installation.asp http://www.inkrepublic.com/ http://www.inkrepublic.com/VideoClips.asp http://www.inkrepublic.com/Testimonials.asp ...

Web resources about - Bulk Ink System For Epson Printers so that you can print CD/DVD covers - comp.publish.cdrom.hardware

3D Printer - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Brother Laser Printer $45, 9′ MFi Lightning Cable $6, iPhone 6/s Plus Leather Folio ...
... Twitter , RSS Feed , Facebook , Google+ and Safari push notifications . TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS: Daily Deals: Brother Monochrome Laser Printer ...

Doro PDF printer adds color conversion, page rotation controls
Lightweight virtual PDF printer Doro has been updated with new color conversion and page rotation settings. If the default "UseDeviceIndependentColor" ...

Your printer went on a shopping spree while you were reading this
The first devices using Amazon's Dash Replenishment program can now begin reordering their own supplies.

Review: The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D printer reaches for the higher end
When XYZprinting unveiled its da Vinci 1.0 Professional 3D printer in September, it touted the fact that the printer could used third-party 1.75mm ...