Acropolis - Take a fresh view of your life.

Acropolis offers 2 / 3 BHK residential apartments in Bhubaneshwar. The
designs spell out a great lifestyle and the attention to every detail
creates a tailor made home that is exclusively yours.

Acropolis reflects inspiration in every brick and is carved to
perfection with imagination. It is a manifestation of your quest for
architectural excellence in your dream home. Come, live at Acropolis
and witness life yourself=85.
Explore http://www.orimarkproperties.com/BuilderSites/acropolis/ for
more details.
0
Pravat
2/29/2012 12:04:05 PM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Observations upon the change over from old paper publishing to newer electronic publishing media.
I was even surprised how many ladies had once confused y name with old Jacks there ;) ...

Electronic publishers or traditional?
Ask these questions to make sure they're right for you: 1 - How much will it cost to turn your manuscript into a published book? 2 - What is the minimum number of books you have to purchase, and what does each book cost you? 3 - How much input do you have in the final design, layout, and cover of your book? 4 - How much input do you have on the content? Will it be edited to a point where even YOU don't recognize it? 5 - How will your book be bound an will it include an EAN barcode? (Retailers typically won't stock books that are not perfect bound and lack an ...

Are embedded views (Views within views...) evil and if so why?
Fellow database developers, I would like to draw on your experience with views. I have a database that includes many views. Sometimes, views contains other views, and those views in turn may contain views. In fact, I have some views in my database that are a product of nested views of up to 6 levels deep! The reason we did this was. 1. Object-oriented in nature. Makes it easy to work with them. 2. Changing an underlying view (adding new fields, removing etc), automatically the higher up views inherit this new information. This make maintenance very easy. 3. These nested views are only ...

buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace a1
buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/main.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/lie-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/light-key-chains.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/metal-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/mp3-accessories.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pointers.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/portable-audio-video.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/projectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pvr.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electro...

To View or not to View, that is the question...
In my old MDB databases, I constructed a lot of "subQueries" to filter out records, then based a new query on the subQuery. This results in huge speed increases on large datasets. However... In Accesss2000 ADP Project with SQL Server backend: Is there any benefit to creating Views, then basing a Stored Procedure on that View, rather than on the tables/table joins themselves? Since I can't pass parameters to a View, all I can really do with them is to create simple "=" type criteria. In reading, I've noticed people mention that views are not cached on SQL Server so t...

views dependent on other views
Hello There, I'm trying to create a view that has calculations dependent on calculations, where the problem resides is that each time I make a calculation I must create an intermediate view so I can reference a previous calculation. for example lets say I have my_table that has columns a & b. now I want a view that has a & b, c = a + b, and d = c + 1. this is grossly simplified, the calculations I actually use are fairly complex and copying / pasting them is out of the question. so what I have is my_view_a which makes column c, and my my_view_final which makes column d (however...

electronically searching for string in VIEWS
I just noticed view code is not include in user_source. Any way to search for a string in my views? Thanks for any help or information. jobs (jobs@webdos.com) wrote: : I just noticed view code is not include in user_source. Any way to : search for a string in my views? : Thanks for any help or information. USER_VIEWS ALL_VIEWS etc, column TEXT. However the TEXT is a LONG, so I don't know how you can most easily search in it. On Jul 11, 5:41 pm, y...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Malcolm Dew-Jones) wrote: > jobs (j...@webdos.com) wrote: > > : I just noticed view co...

Sudden View
I want to thank those who have helped with beta feedback so far. Here is a list of the significant fixes for release 602. There are also lots of little changes, but nothing that's likely to break. So far I've only had that one crashing bug reported and that's fixed with this release. ROM Bug - Text1.ROM saved when it's not supposed to be, or produces Windows error code 132. 11-11-05 Thanks Antony Move 1 Word - Make "Cursor Word Move" land on spaces like it did before editing mode change 12-09-05 Buffer Crash - "Show Paste Buffer" then hold ...

Love from electronic point of view
Love is like a PCB board, the circuit is running in all direction but they are coming out from the heart of the board and we have soldered the major components such as laughters, smile, lovely smiling faces When four eyes meet, the love of fire started and electric current is generated. The positive current will chase after the negative current; and they are forming the circle of love. HTTP://ARM.WEB7DAYS.COM ...

Sudden View
I want to thank those who have helped with beta feedback so far. Here is a list of the significant fixes for release 602. There are also lots of little changes, but nothing that's likely to break. So far I've only had that one crashing bug reported and that's fixed with this release. ROM Bug - Text1.ROM saved when it's not supposed to be, or produces Windows error code 132. 11-11-05 Thanks Antony Move 1 Word - Make "Cursor Word Move" land on spaces like it did before editing mode change 12-09-05 Buffer Crash - "Show Paste Buffer" then hold ...

Viewing transformation sample for pilot view and polar view
Hello, I am trying to implement some kind of flight simulator in OpenGL and have some problems with the camera control. I know the basics but I am looking for real sample code of the "pilot view" and "polar view" pseudo code from the red book in the viewing section: void pilotView{GLdouble planex, GLdouble planey, GLdouble planez, GLdouble roll, GLdouble pitch, GLdouble heading) { glRotated(roll, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0); glRotated(pitch, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0); glRotated(heading, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0); glTranslated(-planex, -pla...

View to view SQL
I'm not very good with SQL and would appreciate some advice. I have a view in 8.1.7.4 that retrieves nearly a hundred fields from five different tables. It's long but simple and straightforward, and has been working quite well for some time. I've just been told that I now need to also retrieve some SUMs and COUNTs from fields in another table. Rather than modifying this view with 100 Group BYs, I wonder if it is feasible to create another view that gets the SUMs and COUNTs and then add that view's output fields to this view's? Is that a smart way to approach th...

Electronic publishing
Hi, people are often using PDFs to publish something online. A lot of the PDFs contains pictures in *big sizes* which are useful for printing but not for switching online (I think, because you will read this on your screen). So here is my question: Is it possible to make PDFs by just one mouse click optimal for online publishing? Are there any programs for this job? A. -- Venusberg, Upper Bavaria British A7000+ (computer) running RISC OS 4.39 Adjust (OS) Portrait & email: http://home.chiemgau-net.de/ausserstorfer/ In message <ab160a9a4f.noreply@chiemgau-net.de> &q...

Can I have a view of views?
I have a single form which has six pairs of fields on it. Each pair lists a pharmacy and whether or not it has been contacted. It's easy to make a view where the pairs are columns. Patient Pharm 1 Pharm 1 Contacted Pharm 2 Pharm 2 Contacted...etc Jane D CVS Yes Walgreens No Can I make a view, a la a relational database, where there is but a single pair of columns and multiple entries are listed by the pair? Concatenating the fields within a single form with ";" is not quite what I want. Can I create individual ...

still life: problem viewing movies
I have started this game and have been able to see some of the movies, but not all. So far I can see "5th Victim", "stairs", "vision1", "raw meat" and "trans2". I CANNOT see "Intro", "briefing", "trans1", "crow" and "chase". This includes in game play and using the "cinematic viewer option". No error messages, I just cut to next spot in the game. I need either ideas about how to fix this or at least a summary of all the movies so I'm not so lost when I get dumped into...

Web resources about - Acropolis - Take a fresh view of your life. - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Acropolis - Wikipedia
Assos Acropolis Altar of Zeus, in the Acropolis of Pergamon An acropolis (; akros, akron,acro- H. G. Liddell and R. Scott. A Greek-English Lexicon, ...

Acropolis Museum
jurvetson posted a photo: pillars of preservation with antiquity as the substrate

Nutanix rises up the stack with Acropolis hypervisor (EMBARGO JUNE9 EST2230)
Hyperconverged infrastructure vendor Nutanix has confirmed the worst secret in enterprise IT with the launch of its own native Acropolis hypervisor ...

Rihanna rents 'modern acropolis' after security breaches
Rihanna has moved out of her $US15-million mansion and rented another home in Los Angeles for $US60,000 ($64,000) per month in an attempt to ...

The Acropolis in Athens is crumbling, say archaeologists
... thought it had come through the worst of the economic crisis, it was hit by a new blow &#8212; one of its most famous landmarks, the Acropolis, ...

Greek banker plunges to death from Acropolis
Greek police said a man who fell off the Acropolis, Thursday morning in central Athens, has died.

Olympic Flame for 2014 Winter Olympics shines on Acropolis hill
Olympic Flame for 2014 Winter Olympics shines on Acropolis hill People's Daily Online The Olympic Flame for the 2014 Winter Olympics has shone ...

Europe's sovereign-debt crisis: Acropolis now - The Economist
THERE comes a moment in many debt crises when events spiral out of control. As panic sets in, bond yields lurch sickeningly upwards and fear ...

ACROPOLIS MUSEUM
Tel. 210.900.0900 www.theacropolismuseum.gr April 1 - October 31: Mondays 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tuesdays-Sundays 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Fridays 8 a.m. - 10 ...

Bomb explodes near Acropolis in Athens
Bomb explodes near Acropolis in Athens