blogger editors

Does anyone know if there are shareware or freeware blogger editors I can
download?
if this is not the appropriate news group I would appreciated any remedial
direction.
Thanks

0
Donald
10/5/2003 1:41:45 AM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"Donald Cameron" <dwc@amateuratlarge.com> wrote in message news:<rFKfb.8576$op2.905664@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> Does anyone know if there are shareware or freeware blogger editors I can
> download?
> if this is not the appropriate news group I would appreciated any remedial
> direction.
> Thanks
Hi!

Any way you will publish your blog at server - inspect server - it has
to have offline soft to blog your news.

--------------
Alexander Vihtyuk
F-Group Software
www.fgroupsoft.com
0
fgroup

Observations upon the change over from old paper publishing to newer electronic publishing media.
I was even surprised how many ladies had once confused y name with old Jacks there ;) ...

Electronic publishers or traditional?
Ask these questions to make sure they're right for you: 1 - How much will it cost to turn your manuscript into a published book? 2 - What is the minimum number of books you have to purchase, and what does each book cost you? 3 - How much input do you have in the final design, layout, and cover of your book? 4 - How much input do you have on the content? Will it be edited to a point where even YOU don't recognize it? 5 - How will your book be bound an will it include an EAN barcode? (Retailers typically won't stock books that are not perfect bound and lack an ...

buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace a1
buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/main.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/lie-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/light-key-chains.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/metal-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/mp3-accessories.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pointers.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/portable-audio-video.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/projectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pvr.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electro...

Electronic publishing
Hi, people are often using PDFs to publish something online. A lot of the PDFs contains pictures in *big sizes* which are useful for printing but not for switching online (I think, because you will read this on your screen). So here is my question: Is it possible to make PDFs by just one mouse click optimal for online publishing? Are there any programs for this job? A. -- Venusberg, Upper Bavaria British A7000+ (computer) running RISC OS 4.39 Adjust (OS) Portrait & email: http://home.chiemgau-net.de/ausserstorfer/ In message <ab160a9a4f.noreply@chiemgau-net.de> &q...

SchemEd electronic circuit editor updated
Hi everyone, A new version is now available at: http://hd-audio.orpheusweb.co.uk/soft.html Lots of extra features and fixes including multi-sheet circuits, Drawfile output, approx 12x speed increase, and particularly lots more Spice-related capabilities, plus the usual crash and bug fixes etc. etc.. Thorough testing is becoming increasingly difficult for one person as the complexity of this beast grows so please have a go if this is your field and report any nasties you may find. Cheers Howard. -- ------------- Howard Dawson hsdawson@ormail.co.uk http://hd-audio.orpheusweb.co.uk/ ---...

misaligned Latex output from Publish in Matlab editor
Is there a known fix to the problem of misaligned inline math in the PUBLISH output from Matlab editor? When I publish this from the editor, (click PUBLISH) %% % this is $\sin(x)$ while this is $\cos(x)$ I see clearly in the generated HTML page that the math part is not aligned on the same level as the text around them. Using Matlab 2013a on windows. I wonder if there is a trick to correct this? --Nasser ...

The Anatomy of Scientific Author LaTeX Editor Is Being Published
Hi, the anatomy - design & architecture of Scientific Author is beginning to be published, for the curious who just love to know "the way things work" The source code is not available, but a high level view which is much more efficient to communicate the idea and life behind the project. Visit http://www.scientificauthor.com/anatomy For downloads click http://www.scientificauthor.com/download/sainstall10.zip Thanks! ...

MISC> Finalists for World Summit Awards Published
From: NetHappenings Moderator Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:59:12 -0600 To: comp.internet.net-happenings Subject: MISC> Finalists for World Summit Awards Published ************************************************************** Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround ************************************************************** From: "EDTECH Editor-Eiffert" <edadmin5@mail.h-net.msu.edu> To: <EDTECH@H-NET.MSU.EDU> Sent: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:42:12 -0500 Subject: Finalists for World Summit Awards Published � From: Andy Carvin <acarvin@benton.org> ...

ANN: PDF Publishing of XML documents with Serna XML Editor
With Syntext Serna XML editor you now can author XML documents in WYSIWYG appearance, and immediately publish them in PDF and HTML representations. The PDF Publishing Package for Serna allows you to generate high-quality PDF files right from Serna with just a single button click. It utilizes the Antenna House XSL Formatter, the fastest XSL-FO rendering engine on the market. The package is another great step towards the affordable desktop XML publishing system. The highlights of the package include: - Similar appearance in editing and publishing - Single-click PDF generation - Fast PDF gener...

$EDITOR sucks, $EDITOR rules!
page: http://www.tarunz.org/~vassilii/srom/ after five years the truth is still there! hehe ;-) Sven -- Sven Guckes HOLY WARS of Usenet sig-holy-wars @guckes.net HOLY EDITOR: emacs|vi TEXT: text/plain|base64|quoted-printable HOLY PAGER: less|more SHELL: sh|bash|ksh|tcsh|zsh tabstop=2|4|8 HOLY textwidth=65|72|80 TABOO: indent_string=">" sigdashes=ON et! Gven Suckes, the world's most obnoxious and useful sour-Kraut, wrote: > page: http://www.tarunz.org/~vassilii/srom/ > after five years the truth is still there! > hehe ;-) >...

EFFector 18.19: EFF Publishes Legal Guide for Bloggers
EFFector Vol. 18, No. 19 June 16, 2005 donna@eff.org A Publication of the Electronic Frontier Foundation ISSN 1062-9424 In the 335th Issue of EFFector: * EFF Publishes Legal Guide for Bloggers * BayFF on Bloggers' Rights, July 19 * Why Isn't Secure Flight Grounded? * Popcorn and Free Speech: EFF Co-Presents "The Front," July 24 and August 2 * EFF Offers Security Training for Organizers, June 29 * EFF Seeks Experienced, Dynamic Membership Coordinator * MiniLinks (11): How I Became the Subject of a Secret Service Investigation * Administ...

Alternative Editor to SAS editor?
Is there a full featured editor that I could use to build SAS programs as an alternative to the editor in Sas? And it would be very useful to be able to submit code directly to SAS, that is, highlight the code and submit it. Currently I use an editor, Kedit.(from the 1980s) I develop code it in and copy and paste into the SAS editor window and then execute. Kedit is very powerful and fast, but I suspect there is something better. Richard Hoskins WA State Dept of Health > From: Hoskins, Richard E. (DOH) > Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:34 PM > Subject: Alternative Editor to SAS...

ANN: PDF Publishing of XML documents with Serna XML Editor
With Syntext Serna XML editor you now can author XML documents in WYSIWYG appearance, and immediately publish them in PDF and HTML representations. The PDF Publishing Package for Serna allows you to generate high-quality PDF files right from Serna with just a single button click. It utilizes the Antenna House XSL Formatter, the fastest XSL-FO rendering engine on the market. The package is another great step towards the affordable desktop XML publishing system. The highlights of the package include: - Similar appearance in editing and publishing - Single-click PDF generation - Fast PDF gener...

UPDATED> [DIG_REF] Version 52, Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography
From: NetHappenings Moderator Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 To: comp.internet.net-happenings Subject: UPDATED> [DIG_REF] Version 52, Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography ************************************************************** Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround ************************************************************** Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:39:33 -0600 From: "Charles W. Bailey, Jr." <cbailey@UH.EDU> Subject: [DIG_REF] Version 52, Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography To: DIG_REF@L...

Web resources about - blogger editors - comp.publish.electronic.misc

- Blogger News Network
I won’t reproduce the whole of the piece below because it is rather repetitive. Its basic assumption is that Americans listen to, view, and read ...

Blogger (service) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blogger is a blog - publishing service that allows private or multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It was created by Pyra Labs , which ...

ShareThis’ ShareNow Allows Publishers, Bloggers To Easily Share Content To Facebook
Publishers and bloggers looking to take advantage of Facebook’s timeline and other social networks now have a new weapon in their arsenal from ...

The Washington Post article about the Syrian Gay Girl blogger includes lots of useful tips on checking ...
"The editor of Lez Get Real, a lesbian news Web site ... said she had determined that Amina’s e-mails had been sent from a computer in Edinburgh." ...

Famous Bloggers (@FamousBloggers) on Twitter

Scripting News: My choice for Blogger of the Year, 2012.
... and in the decision is some truth about what blogging is, I hope. First, I thought it should be Nate Silver, who is most certainly a blogger, ...

Scripting News: NYT open newsroom to bloggers.
... in the group they pick. Then it hit me. The Times could do something not only courageous, but revolutionary for news. Give the space to bloggers. ...

Scripting News: An open note to tech press/bloggers.
... even with my track record as one who leads change in technology, the release of this software has gotten almost no note from leading tech bloggers ...

Scripting News: Blogger vs Journalist.
... the years. In my podcasts with Jay Rosen, we talked about this a lot. Jay is a well-known journalism professor at NYU. I of course, am a blogger. ...

Support note for Fargo bloggers.
Support note for Fargo bloggers From time to time I see people post items on their Fargo blogs asking questions about how Fargo works. I try ...