CD Replication

CD Plus Direct, Inc. is a full-service duplication and replication
company
specializing in CD, DVD and BizCD. We understand the demand for the
best
possible product at an affordable price and impeccable customer
service. The
products we offer maintain the professional look all of our clients
desire and are available within a reasonable price range.

Complete retail ready packages, starting in quantities of 300, include
the CD, jewel case with choice of clear, white or black tray, insert
of your choice (prices will vary), overwrap, all films, glassmaster
and prepress set-up. Our "No-Hidden-Cost" policy means the price you
see is the price you get. If you need a custom quote for your project,
more information or to place an order, visit our website:
http://cdplusdirect.com
0
sales
11/20/2003 5:43:55 PM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Publisher is empty under Replication Monitor
I have a wired situation..! I set up transactional replication on one of my development server (SQL 2000 Dev Edition with sp4). It is running fine without any issues and all of a sudden, i noticed in my repication monitor tab under Publisher where I usually see the publication is empty now. I do see the snapshot agent, log reader and distribution agent under my agents inside the replication Monitor. But its usefull to see all 3 agents in one window under publisher before. What happend? Is there any way to get that inside that monitor? Has someone encountered this sitation before? Please adv...

CD replication
Hi, I'm not sure if I am in the right place, if not, I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a more appropriate newsgroup. I am looking for information on CD replicating services, esp. Disc Makers - does anyone have any experience with them, either good or bad. Can anyone recommend a reputable, reasonably priced CD replication service? Thanks. Tammy ...

Observations upon the change over from old paper publishing to newer electronic publishing media.
I was even surprised how many ladies had once confused y name with old Jacks there ;) ...

Linux CD Replicator
Hey guys, how is everyone doing. Me and some of my friends make electronic music, and we want to start making cd's to hand out at clubs. I have seen and used the stand alone cd replicators that are sold on the market today. The one I used was a cdrom drive on top, with 4 target CDR drives. It was stand alone, and had an LCD mounted on top with some simple controlls that allowed you to operate the machine. I would like to build somthing similar myself. I am very familer with the hardware, and the basic configuration needs in linux, but I have some questions about the LCD interface, and ...

CD Replication #2
CD Plus Direct, Inc. is a full-service duplication and replication company specializing in CD, DVD and BizCD. We understand the demand for the best possible product at an affordable price and impeccable customer service. The products we offer maintain the professional look all of our clients desire and are available within a reasonable price range. Complete retail ready packages, starting in quantities of 300, include the CD, jewel case with choice of clear, white or black tray, insert of your choice (prices will vary), overwrap, all films, glassmaster and prepress set-up. Our &qu...

Electronic publishers or traditional?
Ask these questions to make sure they're right for you: 1 - How much will it cost to turn your manuscript into a published book? 2 - What is the minimum number of books you have to purchase, and what does each book cost you? 3 - How much input do you have in the final design, layout, and cover of your book? 4 - How much input do you have on the content? Will it be edited to a point where even YOU don't recognize it? 5 - How will your book be bound an will it include an EAN barcode? (Retailers typically won't stock books that are not perfect bound and lack an ...

buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace a1
buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/main.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/lie-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/light-key-chains.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/metal-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/mp3-accessories.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pointers.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/portable-audio-video.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/projectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pvr.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electro...

publish web pages on CD?
Hello, I would like to transfer some flat web pages onto a CD...how do I get the browsing capability on the CD? Does it cost to have say MS IE on the CD? Other alternatives? Cheers Geoff Geof wrote: I would like to transfer some flat web pages onto a CD...how do I get the browsing capability on the CD? 1. You could make an index.html and link from there to your pages. IE opens automatically because its associated with html 2. [autorun] ShellExecute=index.htm Method 1: Use Windows Shell The following 'autorun.inf' file invokes the command processor to start a ...

CD-I/CD-RTOS
Hi, I am a programmer at our firm and am researching the possibilities regarding CD-RTOS and the old CD-I Phillips Player. We have some training titles that were created back in the 1990's, and our Phillips players are just about beyond repair. I have a few questions, if someone could assist: 1) I am able to pull all the files off of the CD-I cds, and onto my PC. They seem to have been created with MediaMogul, since the files seem to match the output of the script2disc utility (looked at it's docs). Since I have all the files, including the CD-I program (the ..MM1 f...

Replication(Publisher-Distributer Problem)
This is the first time that I am trying to implement replication. I came across with a problem while I was creating my publisher and distributer. I want to create the publisher and the distributer at the same machine however I got this error " SQL Server Agent on <machine name> currently uses the system account, which causes replication between servers to fail. In the fallowing dialog box, specify another account for the Service start up account" If I skip this error does it cause any problem? or how can I fix this problem? If I give different login and password does the Serv...

Electronic publishing
Hi, people are often using PDFs to publish something online. A lot of the PDFs contains pictures in *big sizes* which are useful for printing but not for switching online (I think, because you will read this on your screen). So here is my question: Is it possible to make PDFs by just one mouse click optimal for online publishing? Are there any programs for this job? A. -- Venusberg, Upper Bavaria British A7000+ (computer) running RISC OS 4.39 Adjust (OS) Portrait & email: http://home.chiemgau-net.de/ausserstorfer/ In message <ab160a9a4f.noreply@chiemgau-net.de> &q...

Differnce between cd / and cd //
Hello, What's the difference between 'cd /' and 'cd //'. It seems to be both the root directory.. Kind regards, Jeroen mapsit@hotmail.com (-) wrote: >Hello, > >What's the difference between 'cd /' and 'cd //'. >It seems to be both the root directory.. > > >Kind regards, > >Jeroen Multiple separators, '/', are ignored. Try 'cd //////////' and you'll still get the same as 'cd /'. Same with 'cd ////////etc' and 'cd /etc'. -- Floyd L. Davidson <http://web.newsguy.co...

Publish web pages on CD?
Hello, I have some web pages which I would like to publish on a CD - as static web pages...(in fact the web pages use a database but cannot see that I could do that on a CD?) How do I get a browser on the CD and then have the CD autorun? Is there a charge to use MS IE, are there alternatives? Pointers please! Cheers Geoff ...

Web resources about - CD Replication - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Replication (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... in space , i.e. executed on separate devices, or it could be replicated in time , if it is executed repeatedly on a single device. Replication ...

Facebook Slashes Data Replication With HDFS RAID
Avoiding replication is a key component of efficient data storage , and one method Facebook uses to accomplish this task is HDFS RAID , which ...

PolSci Replication (@PolSciReplicate) on Twitter

Encryption in demand for backup and replication: Veeam
When it comes to backup and replication, Veeam has found encryption is one of the most requested feature by businesses.

John Sands Australia cuts data replication time from 14 hours to three
Corporate data replication was taking up to 14 hours to complete at greeting card company John Sands Australia until data acceleration software ...

EMC gives VMware admins the reins to replication and recovery
EMC is putting replication and recovery into the hands of VMware administrators with a software version of its RecoverPoint appliance that's ...

Facebook Slashes Data Replication With HDFS RAID - SocialTimes
Avoiding replication is a key component of efficient data storage , and one method Facebook uses to accomplish this task is HDFS RAID , which ...

rsync.net: ZFS Replication to the cloud is finally here—and it’s fast
As friendly of an online advertisement as you'll find. In mid-August, the first commercially available ZFS cloud replication target became available ...

Violin to bring deduplication, replication, other tools to all-flash storage arrays
Violin Memory plans to add deduplication, thin provisioning, snapshots and other features in a software update for its all-flash storage arrays, ...