For a copy of The Embedded Newsletter

The Autumn 2003 edition includes information about......

        A new development tool that will debug and flash program
                all of the following HC08 HCS08 HC12 HCS12

        New support for embedded TCP/IP protocols.......
                802.11 wireless Ethernet, SMB & PPPoE

        An easily configured CAN I/O module

        Portable Logic Analysers, Oscilloscopes and Spectrum Analysers

        A web site now visited by 1/3 of a Million Embedded Engineers

To get your copy......

download it directly from
http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/download/index.htm

Or email a reply to this message

If you email me with your postal address ( UK, Europe only please ) I
will be happy to send you a catalogue - tell me which of those
products you are particularly interested in and I will include full details.

Or ....

Visit our web site http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk - keep it book
marked as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free
services for Embedded Engineers -

        1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 650 + chip specs
                from 30 different 8051 manufacturers

        2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools
                available for over 100 microprocessor families

        3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip
                Manufacturers to software algorithms

Our aim - to make it the premier site for Embedded Engineers

Regards, Chris

Chris Stephens                    E-mail: sales@computer-solutions.co.uk

Computer Solutions Ltd.    Phone: +44 01 932 829 460

1a New Haw Road,              Fax: +44 01 932 840 603

Addlestone, Surrey,           http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk

KT15 2BZ      England

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools

0
Chris
12/15/2003 11:38:12 AM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Web resources about - For a copy of The Embedded Newsletter - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Belfast Newsletter
This website and its associated newspaper adheres to the Press Complaints Commission’s Code of Practice. If you have a complaint about editorial ...

Wikipedia talk:WikiProject United States/Newsletter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is within the scope of WikiProject United States , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of topics relating to the United ...

GraphicMail, Janrain Engage Enable Email Newsletter Signup Via Facebook Credentials
Hosted email marketing solution GraphicMail added social signup from Janrain Engage to its clients’ customizable newsletter signup forms, allowing ...

Here's our end of the year newsletter.... - OASD Special Education Network - Facebook
Here's our end of the year newsletter. Dear Parents, The end of our 2012-13 school year is upon us, and we have many things to reflect on as ...

NutshellMail Adds Email Newsletter Feature for Facebook Page Admins
NutshellMail, an fbFund REV company, debuted a useful feature for page admins this week allowing them to create an automated newsletter for their ...

International Law Office - Legal Newsletters, Law Firm Directory and Legal News
ILO delivers global analysis to lawyers worldwide via email on a free subscription basis. It provides legal developments from around the world, ...

Smart Marketing Ideas: Jim Palmer The Newsletter Marketing, B2B Marketing Guru, Marketing Strategies ...
Get Smart Marketing Ideas: Jim Palmer The Newsletter Marketing, B2B Marketing Guru, Marketing Strategies for Business to Business Marketing on ...

Rants in Ron Paul newsletters - YouTube
The GOP White House hopeful distances himself from remarks in past literature bearing his name.

Principal's newsletter call to clamp down on Facebook
The following two messages to parents were contained in the Harlaxton State School newsletter on Monday, May 14, from principal Leonie Hultgren. ...