For a copy of The Embedded Newsletter #2

The Spring 2004 copy of our Embedded Development Tools Newsletter is now
available for downloading from our web site

It includes information about......

          An affordable USB protocol Analyser

          Some significant recent price reductions

          The opening of our new Development Tools Web Shop
               where you can buy over 170 products
               all for next day delivery

         A new CAN program that can track messages and display
               their contents as line graphs, that can be used to
               provide a user interface control panel
               or as a macro controller for complex CAN testing

To get your copy......

download it from

http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/download/

Or email me      sales@computer-solutions.co.uk

If you include your postal address ( UK, Europe only please ) I
will be happy to send you a catalogue - tell me which of those
products you are particularly interested in and I will include full details.

Or ....

Visit our web site http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk - keep it book
marked as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free
services for Embedded Engineers -

          1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 650 + chip specs
                from 30 different 8051 manufacturers

          2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools
                available for over 100 microprocessor families

           3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip
                 Manufacturers to software algorithms

Many of our products are now available for next day delivery
 from our web shop www.computer-solutions.co.uk.

Our aim - to make it the premier site for Embedded Engineers

Chris Stephens                        E-mail: sales@computer-solutions.co.uk
Computer Solutions Ltd.          Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460
1a New Haw Road,                Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603
Addlestone, Surrey,
KT15 2BZ    England               http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools
       now available for next day delivery - from our web shop

0
Chris
6/14/2004 9:57:40 AM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow