Hello, I'm electronics lover

Please send me about all electronic news and useful circuits
0
electro
1/25/2011 10:36:53 AM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hello I'm a Mac, hello I'm Windows and I'm laid off
http://picayune.uclick.com/comics/crgva/2009/crgva090125.gif -- If we wish to reduce our ignorance, there are people we will indeed listen to. Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or less by definition, *promote* ignorance. Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008 "Terry Porter" <linux-2@netspace.net.au> wrote in message news:HfednU32t_OVbB3UnZ2dnUVZ_hWWnZ2d@netspace.net.au... > > http://picayune.uclick.com/comics/crgva/2009/crgva090125.gif > Does that make you happy somehow? amicus_curious wrote: > > "Terry Porter" <linux-...

buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace a1
buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/main.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/lie-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/light-key-chains.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/metal-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/mp3-accessories.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pointers.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/portable-audio-video.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/projectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pvr.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electro...

Hello, I'm a Mac. And I'm a Mac Video Player.
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2006/06/hello-im-mac-and-im-mac-video-player.html Hello, I'm a Mac. And I'm a Mac Video Player. 6/06/2006 07:46:00 PM Posted by Matthew Vosburgh, Software Engineer We just released the Mac version of the Google Video Player. Now Mac users can buy and download the premium shows on Google Video. Go on, grab an episode of CSI you forgot to TiVo, or perhaps an old favorite episode of Star Trek Voyager. For added coolness, the Mac Google Video Player is a Universal binary, so it runs natively on both Intel and PowerPC Macs. Our new player will also play...

Electronic Projects for C64
Hello everyone, I'm finally reading this book and would like to build some of these projects. Has anyone built some of these projects and if so are you willing to part with the hardware? Rather than purchasing piecemeal it would be handy to get most of them at once. Even though the book gives part numbers I'm having a little trouble locating the 24 pin DZM 12 DREH 12/24 user port edge connector (part numbers seemed to have changed at Mouser). http://www.8bitdesigns.com/connect.html has them listed but according to his website he isn't selling anymore. I'm looking to buil...

Digg: I'm a pc. I'm a mac. I'm linux.
http://fuhrerchan.be/ma/src/1157960476967.jpg Sorry, it was too funny to pass up. After takin' a swig o' grog, John Bailo belched out this bit o' wisdom: > > http://fuhrerchan.be/ma/src/1157960476967.jpg > > Sorry, it was too funny to pass up. Go Tron Man! -- "No! There are no significant bugs in our released software that any significant number of users want fixed." -- Bill Gates, FOCUS interview http://www.cantrip.org/nobugs.html ...

Hi I'm a PC, I'm a Mac, I'm a Linux
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/ff/Imalinux.jpg -- "The Linux Desktop Revolution is Dead" http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/69108 On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 19:53:27 +0100, Clog_-_wog (�) wrote: > http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/ff/Imalinux.jpg Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! On 3/8/2011 1:53 PM, Clog_-_wog (�) wrote: > http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/ff/Imalinux.jpg Give that Lintard a bra! On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 19:36:12 -0500, DFS wrote: > On 3/8/2011 1:53 PM, Clog_-_wog (�) wrote: >> http://images.encyc...

bug with unpack('m') / pack('m') ?
Having a strange ruby encoding encounter: ruby-1.9.2-p180 :618 > s = "a8dnsjg8aiw8jq".ljust(16,'=') => "a8dnsjg8aiw8jq==" ruby-1.9.2-p180 :619 > s.size => 16 ruby-1.9.2-p180 :620 > s.unpack('m0') ArgumentError: invalid base64 from (irb):631:in `unpack' ruby-1.9.2-p180 :621 > s.unpack('m') => ["k\xC7g\xB28<j,<\x8E"] ruby-1.9.2-p180 :622 > s.unpack('m').first.size => 10 ruby-1.9.2-p180 :623 > s.unpack('m').pack('m') => "a8dnsjg8aiw8jg==\n" ruby-1.9.2-p18...

'reload M' doesn't update 'from M inport *'
I develop in an IDLE window. Module M says 'from service import *'. Next I correct a mistake in function 'service.f'. Now 'service.f' works fine. I do 'reload (service); reload (M)'. The function 'M.f' still misbehaves. 'print inspect.getsource (service.f)' and 'print inspect.getsource (M.f)' shows the same corrected code. 'print service.f' and 'print M.f' show different ids. So I do 'del M; reload (M)'. Nothing changes. I delete M again and run gc.collect () to really clean house. I relo...

[telecom] 'Turn Off All Electronic Devices:' And What Happens if You Don't
'Turn Off All Electronic Devices:' And What Happens if You Don't By Scott McCartney March 7, 2012 It happens on just about every flight now, say flight attendants. The plane's door closes and it's time to turn off personal electronic devices. And there's always at least one person who keeps talking, texting, tweeting, playing, watching or emailing-and ignoring stern orders to power down. On rare occasions, a confrontation erupts, such as actor Alec Baldwin's widely reported removal from an American Airlines plane in December. Although airl...

Electron
Hi: My company recommends a batch of electronicses series tool, television, camera, MP3, GPS, etc. =A1=B7=A1=B7=A1=B7welcome to my website = to purchase. It's more safety and faster payment way! Welcome to option more goods, If you have any questions, I will reply you in 24 hours. qusetions to Our Service E-mail:guojixintou@yahoo.com.cn our company web is WWW.RO58.COM Thank you. ...

Streetmap: 'mX', 'mY', and 'M' ??
Hi Guys, [Newbie alert!] -- I've used streetmap.co.uk to get some location data. On their coordinates page for a specific UK postcode, an instance of which is linked below, they have OS x and y, long/lat, and 'LR' which is the Ordnance Survey Landranger Grid Reference. These are followed by 'mX', 'mY', and 'M', I've no idea what these are and am very curious. Maybe someone in this group will know? http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?GridConvert?name=450679,208578&type=OSGrid Thanks all. ...

I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until
I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! On Nov 1, 1:17 pm, fl...@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote in http://groups.google.com/group/comp.dcom.mod...

Advice for 'Newbie and Electronic Drumkit'
Hello. I previously used my Good'ol springy keyboard to hammer down a few beats using GM standard drumkits. It's fine to toy but quite hard to coordinate the sounds that way. I'm not a drummer. Never even tried a real one, except to bang once and run away.... I only know I do have some dexterity and an excellent sense of the rythm. I wonder.... Is it hard to learn to 'Drum' the basic stuff ? I'm thinking basic, Jazz, Rock and just getting 'better' at hand coordination, so I could improvise.. I'd like to know or read about other impressions of 'Drumki...

I'm trying for the fourth and in the subject I'm openly saying that I haven't got the message yet as I'm writing this
A new mug, with white fresh A700 with writing on it with some light grey letters - Love the twenny!!! --+-- narayan --+-- ...

Web resources about - Hello, I'm electronics lover - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Electronic rock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Electronic rock , also commonly referred to as synthrock , electrorock or digital rock , is rock music generated with electronic instruments ...

Electronic Arts updates Need for Speed: No Limits and Real Racing 3
Electronic Arts has just enhanced not one, but two of its popular mobile racing games, both of which happen to be developed by Firemonkeys, with ...

In a brain, dissolvable electronics monitor health and then vanish
(credit: J. Rogers, University of Illinoi ) From the folds and crinkles of a living brain, a fleeting fleck of electronics smaller than a grain ...

Translogic 192: Highlights from the Consumer Electronics Show
Filed under: Translogic , Videos , 2016 CES , Electric , Future Host Jonathon Buckley heads to Las Vegas for the Consumer Electronics Show to ...

Advanced chip from DARPA can create unjammable electronic devices for the battlefield
The ability to jam an enemy's communications systems during battle has become an increasingly important and strategic part of modern-day warfare. ...

Kraftwerk, Caribou, Four Tet, Richie Hawtin and more playing Movement Electronic Music Festival
photo: Kraftwerk at United Palace in 2014 (more by PSquared) Detroit's Movement Electronic Music Festival celebrates its 10th anniversary this ...

Apex Protects Investments in Handheld Electronic Devices for Retailers, DCs
Apex is helping retailers and distribution centers to protect the large investments they've made in handheld electronics and point-of-sale equipment. ...

$435 Million To Be Invested To Triple Solar Production By LG Electronics
LG Electronics will invest $435 million to triple its production of N-type solar modules. An expanded production facility in Gumi, South Korea ...

Children mine cobalt used in smartphones, other electronics
Amnesty International has identified key electronics brands such as Apple and Samsung as not doing the necessary checks to prevent cobalt mined ...

Delta Electronics completes 4.6MWp PV power-generating station in Japan
Power supply maker and power management solution provider Delta Electronics has completed a PV power-generating station with installation capacity ...