hello world

test
0
jaclyn
7/17/2011 7:57:38 AM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

to print in the reverse order, ("Hello World" -> "World Hello")
Hello, As the subject suggests, I need to print the string in the reverse order. I made the following program: # include<stdio.h> struct llnode { char *info; struct llnode *next; }; typedef struct llnode NODE; int main() { char msg[50],word[10],*str; int i=0,length=0,j=0; NODE *ptr,*front=NULL,*temp,*last=NULL; printf("Enter the sentence: "); str=fgets(msg,sizeof(msg),stdin); while(str[i]!='\0') { if((str[i]==' ')||(str[i]=='\n')) { ...

hello hello hello
Is anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? -- -- Ben Thomas - Software Engineer - Melbourne, Australia This message and any attachments is/are intended for the person/s to whom it was addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender promptly and destroy the message without copying it or divulging its contents to any person. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as ...

MISC> Finalists for World Summit Awards Published
From: NetHappenings Moderator Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:59:12 -0600 To: comp.internet.net-happenings Subject: MISC> Finalists for World Summit Awards Published ************************************************************** Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround ************************************************************** From: "EDTECH Editor-Eiffert" <edadmin5@mail.h-net.msu.edu> To: <EDTECH@H-NET.MSU.EDU> Sent: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:42:12 -0500 Subject: Finalists for World Summit Awards Published � From: Andy Carvin <acarvin@benton.org> ...

print(hello world) vs printf(hello world) / system wizard vs platform studio vs command prompt
Hi,,,,, Let me raise one problem on "undefined reference" error message. In XPS (EDK 6.3) simple microblaze TestApp .... (with only 64 KB BRAM and RS232_uart) ---------------------------------------------------------- #include "xparameters.h" #include "xutil.h" #include <stdio.h> int main (void) { print("-- Hello World --\r\n"); printf("-- Hello World --\n"); // this is sometimes problem return 0; } ---------------------------------------------------------- Interesting observations.... - When I make system using Base System Wiza...

regular expression to parse {"hello", "hello world", "1hello-2*hello"}
Hi,I was trying to use Java's regular expression to parse the followingstring:{"hello", "hello world", "1hello-2*hello"}I'd like to extract the words inside the quotation marks as follows:hellohello world1hello-2*helloI've tried different ways to write the expression but didn't work thisout. Can anyone help?Thanks a lot.Roy Roy wrote:> I was trying to use Java's regular expression to parse the following> string:> hello> hello world> 1hello-2*helloWhy do you asking us to do your homework?Goto: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5....

Hello Moto...hello?...hello?
Hope this isn't OT but I'm looking for help with syncing a Motorola V3 RAZR bluetooth cell phone with my 10.3.8 Mac - and although it is advertised as Mac-compatible, the Phone Tools CD that came with it is Windows-only. Does anyone know if I can still use iSync with this 'phone to sync contacts? I'm assuming that I can anyway connect it via USB and drag stuff in manually but it would be a bit of a let-down if I can't sync automatically. I spoke to Motorola and they said that Apple knew of a way to make their Phone Tools software install under OsX. But the Apple bod I spo...

Hello World
Hello everyone, Hopefully the title will let you know about the point I am in this language. Currently I have C experience, as well as a little Java (more on the non Obj-oriented side). Do you think I am able to jump straight into programming for the iPad or should I learn another language first? I haven't been programming in a while and right now I am teaching myself asm on a x86 which isn't as bad as everyone seems to make it (and it is more fun if you ask me). Anyway, just let me know your opinions as well as links and books you recommend. Thanks for your time ...

hello, world
hello, everybody. On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <zwyli...@163.com> wrote: > hello, everybody. hi,r u a chinese? smartchenwei@gmail.com 写道: > On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <zwyli...@163.com> wrote: >> hello, everybody. > > hi,r u a chinese? > Why do you say that? "rwxrxrx" <zwylinux@163.com> wrote in message news:f7v8s5$cop$1@news.cn99.com... > smartchenwei@gmail.com 写道: >> On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <zwyli...@163.com> wrote: >>> hello, everybody. >> >> hi,r u a chinese? > Zhou Wei Yue Doesn&...

Hello World!!!
I am a new user of MINIX. I have been using BSD and LINUX since 1998. I have a few questions about MINIX 3.1.2 which I have just installed. When I write a program in C++ and then put "g++ prog.cpp -o prog" I get that g++ is not a recognized file or directory...What!!! and then I try cc and I get another message saying that it cannot be compiled or something like it. Please help !!!! Thanks so much!!! On Sep 14, 7:46 pm, "Juan C.Villalobos" <sayaka.villalo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > I am a new user of MINIX. I have been using BSD and LINUX since 1998. I >...

Hello world?
Can someone please post an X Windows version of "Hello World" and an Makefile to compile it. Also is there a free book online or tutorial to teach me X Windows Programming? Zach Zach <netrek@gmail.com> writes: >Can someone please post an X Windows version of "Hello World" and an >Makefile to compile it. Also is there a free book online or tutorial >to teach me X Windows Programming? The OpenMotif distribution comes with a number of demo programs, one of which is a hello World type program. Additionally, there are two books out there on Motif...

Hello World
I just want to make a simple Hello World style app, to be my first app ever. Is there a good tutorial you know of for making someone's very first app? Sunshine skrev den 2015-03-07 19:53: > I just want to make a simple Hello World style app, to be > my first app ever. > > Is there a good tutorial you know of for making someone's > very first app? > I made one with Android Studio from http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html I had to set the environment variable for jdk and set for which Android version I was developing. Good luck. Inge Svensso...

Hello World
Hello Scilab people, I'm new to this discussion group, so let me spent two words on myself: - I worked two years with Ramine Nikoukhah and Serge Steer on the Scicos user interface and on the real time embedded applications (RTAI, HIL, Flex, HDL, EMB, etc..); - this is my second year inside the Scilab Dev. team, where I am in charge for the integration and optimization of Scicos; - my favorite programming language is the soldering iron and my favorite debugging tools is a good, possibly analog, "vintage" oscilloscope; I would like to avoid any "flaming",...

Hello, World!
Hello, World! This is my first post. "TheProgrammer" <ccn_alex@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1103534991.568071.106180@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hello, World! This is my first post. Congrats. It's lightyears off topic, too. Better pick up some book on netiquette. dandelion wrote: > "TheProgrammer" <ccn_alex@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:1103534991.568071.106180@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > >>Hello, World! This is my first post. > > > Congrats. > > It's lightyears off topic, too. Better ...

Web resources about - hello world - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Houston Prosecutor Has Angered Anti-Abortion Groups Before
New York Times Houston Prosecutor Has Angered Anti-Abortion Groups Before ABC News The Houston prosecutor handling the only criminal case ...

The 5 key moments in Apple's Q2 2016 earnings call
Tuesday was an Apple quarterly financial report day like none other. Not only did the company set records for revenue, profit, and iPhone sales—its ...

Oregon Militia Spokesman Robert "LaVoy" Finicum Reportedly Killed in Shootout With Authorities
The quiet militia spokesman Robert “LaVoy” Finicum—popularly known as the “Tarp Man,” after he gave interviews while sitting under a tarp (with ...

Full Episode: WN 01/26/16: Zika Virus Concerns Grow
Ford Motors recalls nearly 400,000 trucks; actor Abe Vigoda dies.

Lyft will give drivers $12.25 million in compensation, but they're still not employees
Lyft has agreed today to pay drivers $12.25 million in compensation, give them certain benefits, and warn them when they are about to be deactivated, ...

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Isn’t The Record Breaker You Think It Is
Star Wars: The Force Awakens appears to have taken the world by storm. Its meteoric rise to the all-time domestic gross record, dwarfing films ...

U.S. slams Taiwan president's planned visit to contested South China Sea island
By J.R. Wu TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan President Ma Ying-jeou's planned trip to the Taiwanese-held island of Itu Aba in the disputed South China ...

San Francisco Supervisors Demand New Super Bowl Deal
Super Bowl 50 is just a few weeks away and that’s a big deal for the NFL, but the celebration may wind up costing San Francisco taxpayers $5 ...

Abe Vigoda: 13 Things You Didn’t Know About ‘Godfather,’ ‘Barney Miller’ Actor
Before there was Tessio, before there was Fish, Abe Vigoda made his name on the stage. In the 1950s and ‘60s, the actor who died Tuesday at 94 ...

Two Killed, Three Wounded in Shooting at Seattle's 'The Jungle' Homeless Camp
NBCNews.com Two Killed, Three Wounded in Shooting at Seattle's 'The Jungle' Homeless Camp NBCNews.com Two people were killed and three others ...