Thanks,
0
Stefan
3/23/2011 12:30:03 AM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Mar 23, 11:30=A0am, Stefan Somodi <euromar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> could someone give me feedback on my new websitehttp://www.waterpumpsdire=
ct.com.au
> please?
> Thanks,

Please tell me what do you think about design, probraming, etc Any
sugestion is welcome,
Cheers.

the webite http://www.waterpumpsdirect.com.au is made strictly for
australian market .
0
Stefan

TOTALLY OT: Pumping water with an elevated pump.
Hey, smart people. I've been having a discussion with a firefighter that's gone something like this (heavily paraphrased): He: You know you can only lift water about 28ft with a pump? It's physically impossible to pump it higher than that if the pump is at the top of the lift. (e.g., a pump at the top of a well, something like that) Me: I think that's only a limit for a vacuum pump. Doesn't it work if you prime the pump from the top? He: I repeat, it's physically impossible to pump water higher than 30ft with an elevated pump. I made this diagram to try to d...

Water Pump
Pumpsets are manufactured under expert technical personal with latest technology. Each and Every component is thoroughly tested before being used in manufacturing process. For more information can search ->: http://www.uneelpump.com/ ...

Website publishing
Hi there, I'm using MAC OS X and FileMaker Pro 8.5 I created a database with two tables (one to many relationship) Customers and Orders (Everything works fine) I want to put this file on separate folder on my website as read only That way other sales people can look at the customer list From some reason it publish on my localhost only! How do I do that? Do I have to buy any other tools like FileMaker Client? Thanks, Oded Dror Email: odeddror@cox.net On Wed, 16 May 2007 05:57:55 -0700, "Oded Dror" <odeddror@cox.net> wrote: >Hi there, > >I'm using MAC O...

Observations upon the change over from old paper publishing to newer electronic publishing media.
I was even surprised how many ladies had once confused y name with old Jacks there ;) ...

info: info-last, but no info-forward ?
Hi ~ When reading info files, the `info-last' is like backward one page in a web browser, conversely, how to forward one page ? The `info-next' or `info-forward-node' is a little far from what i want. Thanks. -- William Xuuu Humans remove heyyy_ from the email address to reply. ...

How to get info from a website
On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 15:31:41 -0800, ajay ohri <ajayohri@YAHOO.COM> wrote: >Arthur, > >Sorry I cant provide the entire code for free. > >DO try and Download Google Earth , and then do a sample search yourself, save the file as a kml file.Basically the code automates it,and it is not in SAS language. > > After that I can give you some VBA code to extract the long lat from the kml file, and an excel template/web path to calculate distance between the points. > >I hope you meant automatically and not auto magically ? > >Regards, > >Ajay > >www.dec...

pulling info from website
i am trying to write a script for Xbox media center that will pull information from the bbc news website and display the headlines , how do i pull this info into a list??? bob wrote: > i am trying to write a script for Xbox media center that will pull > information from the bbc news website and display the headlines , how > do i pull this info into a list??? > > Google for "Python RSS reader" and read some of the results. http://effbot.org/zone/effnews.htm probably answers many of your questions, especially since he uses the BBC news headlines as an example. ...

Agricultural Water Pumps
Pumpsets are manufactured under expert technical personal with latest technology. Each and Every component is thoroughly tested before being used in manufacturing process. For more information can search ->: http://www.uneelpump.com/ ...

dc water pump
dear all i need dc water pump simulation to be connected to solar system ...

how to grab info from other websites?
Hello, how can I grab some information from other websites? Like for example the way housingmaps.com is grabbing stuff from craigslist.org ... Can someone redirect me to a few examples of where they explain how to do this stuff? Thanks. Simon Kentor schreef: > Hello, how can I grab some information from other websites? Like for > example the way housingmaps.com is grabbing stuff from > craigslist.org ... Can someone redirect me to a few examples of where > they explain how to do this stuff? Thanks. Ask the webmaster to give you the info you need in an easy to use format. If yo...

Misc wargame info
Hi, Some wargame related info 1) Magitech are working on a game called 'Strength & Honour' - RTS - can't tell yet if it's gonna be good or not. http://www.ezgame.com/snh/index.html 2) Codemasters are working on Wartime Command - a Combat Mission styled game with better graphics - but then again, everyones graphics are better than CM's, it's the gameplay that counts http://www.codemasters.com/wartimecommand/ 3) CMAK scored a heavy 86 % in PC Gamer (UK edition) = buy, buy, buy ... and Pax Romana a.k.a Bugs Romana a LXV % Greetz, ...

Electronic publishers or traditional?
Ask these questions to make sure they're right for you: 1 - How much will it cost to turn your manuscript into a published book? 2 - What is the minimum number of books you have to purchase, and what does each book cost you? 3 - How much input do you have in the final design, layout, and cover of your book? 4 - How much input do you have on the content? Will it be edited to a point where even YOU don't recognize it? 5 - How will your book be bound an will it include an EAN barcode? (Retailers typically won't stock books that are not perfect bound and lack an ...

Getting info from a website.
I have been doing PHP for over a year now but when I came round to writing a script I discovered that there was a reasonably sizeable gap in my knowledge that I didn't even know where to start finding out about. Anyway this is a reasonably nooby question: If I have a script on http://url-a.com/script.php and I want to get some dynamic information of my friend's site at http://url-b.com/info.php , How can I get it? I need to use get variables in getting it and it must also be server side. Many Thanks, Michael. On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 01:22:03 -0800, Michael wrote: > I have been doing...

buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace a1
buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/main.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/lie-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/light-key-chains.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/metal-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/mp3-accessories.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pointers.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/portable-audio-video.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/projectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pvr.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electro...

Web resources about - Info about water pumps website - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Website - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is a set of related web pages typically served from a single web domain . A website is hosted on at least one web server , accessible via a network ...

Motherfucking website
This. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Netflix: Website that unlocks US content claims content being blocked
A website that unlocks US streaming movies and TV shows says Netflix has begun blocking Australian access to that content.

Warning: This secret website can crash Safari, Chrome, and Firefox, plus reboot your iPhone!
... Firefox and Safari, are very mature and stable, lending to a positive overall web-surfing experience. Unfortunately, today, a malicious website ...

Amazon has a plan to make money when you buy stuff on other websites — and 23 million people have tried ...
Amazon wants to make money off of you even when you're not shopping on its website. Because the company already has hundreds of millions of ...

This one weird website will cause your smartphone to crash
Watch out for people sending you links to the website CrashSafari dot com, which is causing smartphones and PCs around the world to crash by ...

Shocking: Website Gives Voyeurs Spy Time on Webcams
With this website, millions of insecure webcams could be found and controlled by remote peeping Toms.

What is Structured Data & Schema for Websites & SEO?
What is Structured Data & Schema for Websites & SEO? written by Guest Post read more at Duct Tape Marketing For business owners and even for ...

Firefox gives you push notifications from websites
If you've wanted websites to push notifications whenever there's a big update, you've typically had to use a browser like Chrome or Safari. As ...

How Color Genomics Plans To Win Over Health Providers: A Decent Website
... launched a new service for health providers to order, track, and view the results of a patients' genetic test . By logging in to the website, ...