Lead1Auction platforms ready for access and registration

Ladies and Gentlemen

Be informed that the f i r s t g l o b a l dedicated WEB Auctions and Store
Platforms for Electronics, Semiconductor and PCB products are ready for
public
access and product upload from now on. We invite you to participate on these
unique business services for these Industries . You can subscribe from now
on and check on the structure
of these platforms. As well you can initiate auctions, placing products and
open electronic-stores. Your registration for auctions is total free of
cost.
Web Link:
http://www.lead1auction.com

Yours

Lead1Auction Team

Email: office@lead1auction.com

WEB-Portal for Electronics
AUCTIONS - STORES - FACTORY OUTLETS

0
Lead1Auction
10/22/2003 1:21:21 PM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Access 2010 Save & Publish crashes Access
I am using a copy of Microsoft Office Professional Plus subscription version database. I am running on a Windows XP sp1 virtual machine running on a Vista Ultimate host. 1 gb memory assigned to the virtual machine. Vista has 3 gig total. Whenever I click on "Save & Publish" Access 2010 crashes. sometimes I can see the screen which should come up before the crash and sometimes not. I have installed sp1. I have also tried removing Office, re-downloading it and reinstalling it and updating with sp1. No joy. On a dual boot windows xp, using the same install disk for win...

Rolling out updates
I have done a fair bit of testing, but I am still getting to grips with the= Access/SharePoint combination. I understand that I can create two basic ty= pes of database (published or unpublished), my question relates to how I ma= nage the distribution of a published database. If I make a design change to a form, table or macro and hit "sync all" in b= ackstage view, I have effectively rolled out a new copy of the database, be= cause the next time a user opens their copy of the .accdw file they will re= trieve these changes. It's a bit scary!! Once accidental click by...

access to Access
We use MS access 2000 at work and few people know how to work it including me. We are using it on a network and more than one person is trying to access it at once. Needless to say this isn't working as one has to log out first before another can enter data. Is there an easy way around this? Or a complicated way, actually I'll take anyway. Thanks Mike We have just started this database so any changes would be better done sooner. Mike Kelliher wrote: > We use MS access 2000 at work and few people know how to work it > including me. > We are using it on a network and mo...

Web resources about - Lead1Auction platforms ready for access and registration - comp.publish.electronic.misc