Listen to free music site

BitCandy is a snarky music blog for Indie, EDM and alternative pop.
Listen to free music via our free online radio.  Are you cooler than
us?  Find out! Get more information, please visit at http://www.bitcandy.com
0
Jackson
12/21/2012 7:45:38 AM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Upload My Music,Upload Videos Online, Upload Your Music,Social Media Music Site,Music Online Site
We are a social media music site that is easy to use for our members; our site allows members to upload their videos and audio. Artists and fans get to vote for songs and videos that they wish to listen to allowing them also to leave comments. All pages including the member?s personal pages are integrated with facebook and twitter allowing our users to spread the word of their music, generating their fan base on the website. We have teamed up with various recording companies to make this social media music site look like no other. The site will be reviewed by record labels, wh...

Social Media Music Site | Music Online Site | Upload Music Online | Top 10 Music Video Chart
[...]

Publish your program for free and enjoy worry free earning. 100% !!!! FREE (AND WE MEAN IT
Developers, please read this information. If you have some program or utility that you think may be interesting to somebody else, go ahead and submit it to www.dohnosoft.com This is 100% FREE!!! and DohnoSoft will take care of all issues related to sales, payments and customer support. You will just enjoy worry free earning, which will be 89% of each sold program. NO CREDIT CARDS, BANK INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED. After DohnoSoft sends money with PayPal, you receive an email letting you know about your payment. After clicking on the link included in t...

Publish your program for free and enjoy worry free earning. 100% !!!! FREE (AND WE MEAN IT
Developers, please read this information. If you have some program or utility that you think may be interesting to somebody else, go ahead and submit it to www.dohnosoft.com This is 100% FREE!!! and DohnoSoft will take care of all issues related to sales, payments and customer support. You will just enjoy worry free earning, which will be 89% of each sold program. NO CREDIT CARDS, BANK INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED. After DohnoSoft sends money with PayPal, you receive an email letting you know about your payment. After clicking on the link included in the email...

Publish your program for free and enjoy worry free earning. 100% FREE (AND WE MEAN IT
Dear software developer!!! If you have some program or utility that you think may be interesting to somebody else, go ahead and submit it to www.DohnoSoft.com This is 100% FREE!!! and DohnoSoft will take care of all issues related to sales, payments and customer support. You will just enjoy worry free earning, which will be 89% of each sold program. NO CREDIT CARDS, BANK INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED. After DohnoSoft sends money with PayPal, you receive an email letting you know about your payment. After clicking on the link included in the email, you can ...

[...]

Do you want to have free site See my sites are all free if you want to place your comment like
Do you want to have free site See my sites are all free if you want to place your comment like your request on the forum the last in the locations mentioned and will mention you to knock the possession of these free sites do not drag their heels and be the owners of sites My sites are World of fashion and the site Zayae world interested in what is new in the fashion world https://sites.google.com/site/modah2011 =C7The second site in English: defending the site, jewelry and e- commerce and fashion each piece in one site and two witnesses Astvady and has an educational section (f...

Free music to listen to online radio
BitCandy is a Free Radio On Internet Station for Alternative Pop, Indie & Electro. Listen To Music Free & Hear the Latest Music Songs.Get more information, please visit at http://www.bitcandy.com ...

Publish your program for free and enjoy worry free earning. 100% !!!!! FREE (AND WE MEAN IT
Dear software developer!!! Just letting you know that now you can publish your program or link for free on www.dohnosoft.com and enjoy worry free earnings. Thank you, Problems? Questions? info@dohnosoft.com ...

Publish your program for free and enjoy worry free earning. 100% !!!!! FREE (AND WE MEAN IT
Dear software developers!!! Just letting you know that now you can publish your programs or links for free on www.dohnosoft.com and enjoy worry free earnings. Thank you, Problems? Questions? info@dohnosoft.com ...

[...]

Web resources about - Listen to free music site - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1 is the second solo album from British pop star George Michael (on this album, it is spelled as George Michæl ...

Spotify Stories In Facebook’s News Feed Offer ‘Listen Later’ Option
Facebook appears to be tinkering with more ways to enable users to discover and listen to music via the social network. Following the discovery ...

Listen to Music With Your Friends
... powerful and fun ways to connect. Whether it's at a concert with a bunch of people or on a long car ride with your best buddy, we love listening ...

Facebook testing ‘Listen Now’ call to action button on desktop API?
... the call to action button , prompting a user to sign up or buy now, among other commands. Rob Kischuk of PerfectPost noticed that Listen Now, ...

Listen Up (@ListenUpbiz) on Twitter

I went to college in New Orleans, so over the years I've paid attention when scientists said that it was certain at some point that a storm would ...

Why Steve Jobs Didn't Listen to His Customers
... don't know what they want until you show it to them. —Steve Jobs One of the most famous opinions from a highly Why Steve Jobs Didn't Listen ...

Podcast #50 – Listen To This Podcast
Welcome to Stack Exchange podcast #50, featuring usual suspects Joel Spolsky, Jay Hanlon, and David Fullerton, plus special guest Shog9 aka Nine ...

Classical Music Lite. Listen and Learn for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the iTunes App Store
Get Classical Music Lite. Listen and Learn on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

You can now listen to NPR One while you drive using Apple’s CarPlay
... you in accordance with your tastes and preferences. As noted in our original review of the app, If you are a news junkie but prefer to listen ...