match making

I WANT TO MARRY TO MY BOYFRIEND, IN HOROSCOPE MATCH MAKING WE SCORED
7.5/36
I WANT TO KNOW, IS THERE ANY PROBLEM REGARDING HIS HEALTH IF WE GET
MARRIED
PLZ PLZ PLZ REPLY SOON=85=85.
I PROVIDE SOME DETAILS
BOY:
DOB=3D19/AUGUST/1979
PLACE=3DMATHURA(U.P.)
TIME=3D11:50 PM

GIRL
DOB=3D10/05/1988
PLACE=3DDELHI
TIME=3D6:55AM
0
jyoti
2/21/2011 8:12:58 AM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

match match match
hi everyone, iam feeling shy to ask such a small question to the great scholars,but i must in order to complete my project.Could you please suggest me any reference for finding information about 1.how to design a matched filter to detect a PAM signal. 2.Is it possible to replace an equalizer with matched filter? **I will be more thankful to you if u could give the answers as quickly as possible.** vimmi wrote: > hi everyone, > iam feeling shy to ask such a small question to the great scholars,but i > must in order to complete my project.Could you please suggest me any > referen...

how to not match a match?
hi, I want to print out lines that do not match "field-power" in them. I have gotten the expression which matches the line, but can't seem to do the inverse. see: awk '/(field\-power)/ { print $0 }' On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:51:01 -0800, yusuf wrote: > hi, I want to print out lines that do not match "field-power" in them. > I have gotten the expression which matches the line, but can't seem to > do the inverse. see: > > awk '/(field\-power)/ { print $0 }' grep -v "field-power" filename Mr_Bill Thnaks, that worked. Just f...

Observations upon the change over from old paper publishing to newer electronic publishing media.
I was even surprised how many ladies had once confused y name with old Jacks there ;) ...

How to make bipolars matching
Hi, I am designing a circuit which requires the matching of two identical bipolars. I found a slight mismatch in V(be) will cause big difference in current. Does anyone know how to solve these problems? CMOS can use fingers to solve this problem. But bipolar doesn't have this property. I am using SiGe 7HP technology from IBM. Thank you! sincerely ------------- Kuan Zhou ECSE department Hi, if you have multi-emitter bipolar transistors I think you can improve matching by connecting the multiple emitters from a difference pair across (e.g. first emitter from transistor...

Making Holes match ?
Something funny is happening to me. I have a case with a lid on it and when trying to make the hole in the lid to mount to the case I can't get the hole in the case to show, I want the lid hole to reference the case holes. The case is a weldment which is then machined, so I have two configurations, my weldment and the other is machined. The machined config is basically the weldment with all Machining opts done on it. I try an do all my face milling, taping and line boaring in the assembly not the specific part of the weldment. I created the lid in the assembly and when I try to make the ho...

Electronic publishers or traditional?
Ask these questions to make sure they're right for you: 1 - How much will it cost to turn your manuscript into a published book? 2 - What is the minimum number of books you have to purchase, and what does each book cost you? 3 - How much input do you have in the final design, layout, and cover of your book? 4 - How much input do you have on the content? Will it be edited to a point where even YOU don't recognize it? 5 - How will your book be bound an will it include an EAN barcode? (Retailers typically won't stock books that are not perfect bound and lack an ...

buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace a1
buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/main.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/lie-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/light-key-chains.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/metal-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/mp3-accessories.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pointers.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/portable-audio-video.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/projectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pvr.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electro...

How to make it publish the info in IIS ?
Hello I have got just about 10 hours of MRTG/SNMP knowhow, and I need some help. I have installed MRTG, and i looks like it is running, I can view the HTML files, and see the graph (when dobbel clicking the file), but how do I get it to gather it all on the same web page (http://mrtg.test.local)? What am I missing here ?? Kind regards JTM Research Indexmaker... <jtmwork@newmail.dk> wrote in message news:1149777856.906781.270470@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hello > > I have got just about 10 hours of MRTG/SNMP knowhow, and I need some > help. > I have installed MR...

GNU make, how to make make exit the build script
Hi, I'm having some difficulty finding what I'm looking for on the GNU documentation site. Basically, I want to have make exit if a particular condition is true. Actually, because there are a few different compilers installed on the system, I need to make sure the correct one has been selected and if not, to exit the script and warn the user. Something like: ifeq (${GCC}, "/usr/bin/gcc") echo "you must configure for compiler XXXXXX" exit endif I can't find an exit command (at least not yet) and I was wondering if this is possible. ...

PCs match Macs in Publishing
http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/computers/i/mac_for_dtp_2.htm "Many of the older arguments used to justify Mac over PC no longer hold water. Today's PCs have caught up in terms of speed at graphics-intensive tasks. With Windows, especially Windows XP, the Mac OS and Windows interfaces are quite similar. " "The choice between a Windows PC and Mac for professional desktop publishing and graphic design work boils down to personal preference because either one can handle the work." "The old standby arguments for why only a Mac will do for serious design work are no l...

Making a slider match an array
Is there a way to make the values a slider can slide to match a 1D array? Also if that is possible, is it possible to get the position of the slider? By position i mean If i have the array 1,4,6,9 and the slider matches that can i get the position (say position 2 if the slider value was 4). I know i could just loop through the array to find the 'position' but I would like to avoid it. You could do something like this: function [] = slider_cust() % A custom vector. vct = [-11,4,6,9,11,30,300]; % MUST BE SORTED! ln = length(vct); idx = vct(1)+1/(ln-1) * (vct(end)-vct(1)) * (0:(l...

String Match
Running ActiveState tcl 8.4.540 on Windows XP. Just wondering if I am missing something here. String match picks up "Rows*" but not Rows. Example. % set text "Rows Read = 2" Rows Read = 2 % string length $text 23 % string match -nocase Rows $text 0 % string match -nocase Rows* $text 1 Hi Patrick, Patrick Finnegan schrieb: [...] > Just wondering if I am missing something here. String match picks up > "Rows*" but not Rows. [...] > % set text "Rows Read = 2" > Rows Read = 2 > > % string length $text > 23 > > % str...

[make] can make do this?
Hello everybody I am a beginner to make. For my work with LaTeX I need a few targets to achive the following: My "source" file mysource.tex has various forms like either \documentclass[pdf,nocolor].. or \documentclass[ps,nocolor].. or ... depending on the target, say "make pdf", latex should run on the first version of the tex file, the second line will be commented out (or cut out). Similarly "make ps". Can make do this? How? Arun Arun Dev <nospam@pleaz.xy> wrote: > Hello everybody > > I am a beginner to make. > > For my w...

!make and make run
how to bind following thing into F9 key; run the build in make command, and if it succeddes - then run the shell command "make run" Why? Because I want vim to record text returned from make (like to show erros from gcc), and then I want to execute the created program (make run) without buffering nor parsing for errors the text that program might output. -- Raf256 "Ustawowe ograniczenie liczby aptek to nie jest centralne sterowanie." (C) 2007 cz�owiek popieraj�cy PiS Raf256 <esu70h$8jj$1@inews.gazeta.pl> Saturday 10 of March 2007 13:08 > ...

Web resources about - match making - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Houston Prosecutor Has Angered Anti-Abortion Groups Before
New York Times Houston Prosecutor Has Angered Anti-Abortion Groups Before ABC News The Houston prosecutor handling the only criminal case ...

The 5 key moments in Apple's Q2 2016 earnings call
Tuesday was an Apple quarterly financial report day like none other. Not only did the company set records for revenue, profit, and iPhone sales—its ...

Oregon Militia Spokesman Robert "LaVoy" Finicum Reportedly Killed in Shootout With Authorities
The quiet militia spokesman Robert “LaVoy” Finicum—popularly known as the “Tarp Man,” after he gave interviews while sitting under a tarp (with ...

Full Episode: WN 01/26/16: Zika Virus Concerns Grow
Ford Motors recalls nearly 400,000 trucks; actor Abe Vigoda dies.

Lyft will give drivers $12.25 million in compensation, but they're still not employees
Lyft has agreed today to pay drivers $12.25 million in compensation, give them certain benefits, and warn them when they are about to be deactivated, ...

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Isn’t The Record Breaker You Think It Is
Star Wars: The Force Awakens appears to have taken the world by storm. Its meteoric rise to the all-time domestic gross record, dwarfing films ...

U.S. slams Taiwan president's planned visit to contested South China Sea island
By J.R. Wu TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan President Ma Ying-jeou's planned trip to the Taiwanese-held island of Itu Aba in the disputed South China ...

San Francisco Supervisors Demand New Super Bowl Deal
Super Bowl 50 is just a few weeks away and that’s a big deal for the NFL, but the celebration may wind up costing San Francisco taxpayers $5 ...

Abe Vigoda: 13 Things You Didn’t Know About ‘Godfather,’ ‘Barney Miller’ Actor
Before there was Tessio, before there was Fish, Abe Vigoda made his name on the stage. In the 1950s and ‘60s, the actor who died Tuesday at 94 ...

Two Killed, Three Wounded in Shooting at Seattle's 'The Jungle' Homeless Camp
NBCNews.com Two Killed, Three Wounded in Shooting at Seattle's 'The Jungle' Homeless Camp NBCNews.com Two people were killed and three others ...