Minor SF ebook brag

I visited Fictionwise to see how my ebook listings were coming along and
found "Assignment: Atlanta" marked as a "Bestseller".
http://www.fictionwise.com/topstories.htm

Excerpt from Best Selling eBooks page:
* 12. "Assignment: Atlanta" by Ed Howdershelt [SF]
(Beat out Bill O'Reilly and Robert Silverberg!)

Anyway, just my own personal brag for the moment.
Fame is fleeting, and all that stuff.
Gotta milk it while you can. :)
 Ed Howdershelt - Abintra Press
Science Fiction and Semi-Fiction
 http://abintrapress.tripod.com
http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/EdHowdershelteBooks.htm
0
Ed
11/3/2003 4:40:55 PM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Minor Ebook brag
I visited Fictionwise to see how my ebook listings were coming along and found "Assignment: Atlanta" marked as a "Bestseller". http://www.fictionwise.com/topstories.htm Excerpt from Best Selling eBooks page: * 12. "Assignment: Atlanta" by Ed Howdershelt [SF] (Beat out Bill O'Reilly and Robert Silverberg!) Anyway, just my own personal brag for the moment. Fame is fleeting, and all that stuff. Gotta milk it while you can. :) Ed Howdershelt - Abintra Press Science Fiction and Semi-Fiction http://abintrapress.tripod.com http://www.fictionwise.co...

New ebook about publishing : Self-Publishing Simplified
Hi everyone, from time to time several of us at Outskirts Press have posted with articles and tips from our free e-University courses. Lately, we've all been busy getting our ebook publishing guide finalized and now it is available for free from http://outskirtspress.com You can decide whether or not it is right for you. Here is an excerpt. Hopefully it helps some of you. Cheers, Gem ----- When the movie studio system was formed in the early 1900s, actors were signed to exclusive deals, treated like commodities, and paid pennies. The studios maintained all the control and m...

Ebook Publishing
Hi Anybody use any ebook publishing software that they're happy with? I want to layout the content in xhtml and need something to pull it together, preferably with full/partial encryption, key generation, and other standard ebook publishing capabilities. I also would like to be able to accommodate fairly large images in the publication. Open Source/ free is always nice, but I don't mind payware if it works and has someone to support it if I need it. OS X Tiger... TIA Claude In article <43c07f8b$0$58049$742ec2ed@news.sonic.net>, claudel@sonic.net (Claude V. Lucas) wrote...

Observations upon the change over from old paper publishing to newer electronic publishing media.
I was even surprised how many ladies had once confused y name with old Jacks there ;) ...

Electronic publishers or traditional?
Ask these questions to make sure they're right for you: 1 - How much will it cost to turn your manuscript into a published book? 2 - What is the minimum number of books you have to purchase, and what does each book cost you? 3 - How much input do you have in the final design, layout, and cover of your book? 4 - How much input do you have on the content? Will it be edited to a point where even YOU don't recognize it? 5 - How will your book be bound an will it include an EAN barcode? (Retailers typically won't stock books that are not perfect bound and lack an ...

buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace a1
buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/main.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/lie-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/light-key-chains.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/metal-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/mp3-accessories.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pointers.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/portable-audio-video.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/projectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pvr.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electro...

Electronic publishing
Hi, people are often using PDFs to publish something online. A lot of the PDFs contains pictures in *big sizes* which are useful for printing but not for switching online (I think, because you will read this on your screen). So here is my question: Is it possible to make PDFs by just one mouse click optimal for online publishing? Are there any programs for this job? A. -- Venusberg, Upper Bavaria British A7000+ (computer) running RISC OS 4.39 Adjust (OS) Portrait & email: http://home.chiemgau-net.de/ausserstorfer/ In message <ab160a9a4f.noreply@chiemgau-net.de> &q...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY ebooks, free ebooks, your free ebooks
� THE E-BOOKS ACCUMULATING - JOIN THE FREE-FOR-ALL! 7 e-books have been sent in for the Poetry Super Highway's 6th Annual Great E-Book Free-For-All since we announced it on Thursday. Join in! Send us your e-book during the month of April and we'll add it to the pile of e-books which will be freely available to download by anyone on earth for 24 hours on May 1st, 2010...a free-for-all. More info? Click on "Great E-Book Free-For-All" from the main PSH menu or e-mail ffa-guidelines@poetrysuperhighway.com to have them sent to you. http:/...

ebook publishing / content rights protection?
Hi All, I have just spent most of the last three years writing and illustrating a large electronic book that I am hoping to start selling soon. I had originally planned to just sell it as a regular PDF, but I realize that doing this means it will likely be pirated. This is especially a concern because college students will be a large part of the target market. The alternative seems to be using the "real" Adobe ebook format, but I am having a great deal of trouble getting information on what exactly this involves, and what protection it affords. It seems that I need something called...

Thousands of Solutions Manuals and Ebooks in Electronic Format!
Thousands of Solutions Manuals and Ebooks in Electronic Format! If you can't find the solution manual listed below, don't give up, just feel free to email me! My email is edisonee(at)gmail.com please replace the (at) with @ Solutions Manuals ..NET 2.0 Interoperability Recipes by Bruce Bukovics A Course in Game Theory by Martin J. Osborne and Ariel Rubinstein A First Course In Probability 7th Ed by Sheldon Ross A Transition to Advanced Mathematics 5th Ed. by Smith, Eggen and Andre Adaptive Control 2nd Ed. by Karl.J.Astrom Advanced Engineering Mathematics 8Ed Erwin Kreyszig Advanc...

Tons of Solutions Manuals and Ebooks in Electronic Format!
Just email me with the solutions manuals or ebooks you need. My email is davidwilson2008(at)gmail.com Please replace the (at) with @ ...

Here is some good php ebooks
here is some free books regarding php programming. you members should suggest some other good php programming ebooks resource avaliable in web. we can make this free php programming ebook and tutorial/ materials a good one. www.more-php.blogspot.com ...

EU opens ebooks investigation of Apple and five publishers
<http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2130405/eu-ebooks-investigation-apple-publishers> <quote> FRUIT THEMED GADGET FLOGGER Apple and five publishers will be investigated by the European Union (EU) over anti-competitive practices in the ebook market. The European Commission (EC) will investigate Apple, Hachette Livre, Penguin, Harper Collins, Simon & Schuster and Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holzbrinck, focusing on alleged illegal agreements restricting competition in the EU. The Commission is also examining the character and terms of the agency agreements entered into by the...

Web resources about - Minor SF ebook brag - comp.publish.electronic.misc

United States Minor Outlying Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
none , Administered from Washington, D.C. The United States Minor Outlying Islands , a statistical designation defined by the International Organization ...

With a few minor changes, England can rule cricket world
England have the ability to be the No.1 Test team in the world. James Anderson and Stuart Broad are match-winners. Alastair Cook and Joe Root ...

Former Coyotes winger John Scott traded, sent to minors after being voted NHL all-star captain - CTV ...
A little-known left-winger who major-league hockey fans recently voted as team captain for the upcoming All-Star game has been sent to the minors ...

Restaurant Critic Asked His Wife for One Minor Novel Tweak
Elizabeth LaBan (pictured) has a Master’s in Journalism from Columbia University, was once an NBC page here in New York and has worked as a reporter ...

Lawyers who sued Facebook over minors’ purchases seek $1.25M in fees
... credits for sale in Target. (credit: Wikipedia user Pmsyyz ) Facebook has agreed to change some of its procedures around refunds to minors ...

Google Strikes Minor Tax Deal With UK Authorities
Google has struck a tax deal with HMRC, the British tax authority, to cover a decade's worth of corporation tax. The result is little more than ...

Portland State linebacker dies after minor throat surgery
Portland State linebacker dies after minor throat surgery

Still pending: Cases of unaccompanied minors forced to work in Ohio egg farms linger
Still pending: Cases of unaccompanied minors forced to work in Ohio egg farms linger

In a first, 3 minor murder accused could be tried as adults
... age group — on par with adult criminals for crimes with punishment of more than seven years, such as murder and rape. In a first, three minors ...