mp 3

http://www.banabila.com/voizrecycled.html
0
Base
12/2/2003 9:26:25 AM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Should set 6 MP digicam to 3 or 4 MP?
My digicam is rated at 6 MP (0.5 inch, square pixel, 6.37 million). It can record still pictures as JPEGS using one of three settings: Fine, Normal or Economy. ----- QUESTION ONE Do these three settings represent different amounts of jpeg compression? Or would the the camera ignore some pixels from the CCD in the lower quality modes and then make its jpegs from the remaining pixels? ----- QUESTION TWO I can "specify image size" by using a different number of pixels: 6M 2816 x 2112 A3 print 4M 2304 x 1728 A4 print 2M 1600 x 1200 3.5 inch x 5 ...

gcc 3.3.10 on Power (AIX 3.3.3)
Is there any issue using this compiler on a Power RS/6000 ? Can it compile 64 bit? ...

Electronics #3
http://stylefriction.blogspot.com/ In This Site There Is Information About Electrical Appliances, Their Maintenance And Other Related Information Regarding Electrical Appliances. ...

MP-3
I'm new here and this might have been discussed before. I'm looking for a process to convert regular audio CD files to MP-3 files. If you're running Windows 2000 or XP, then Media Player 9 will do the job. You can also use iTunes to convert audio CD's to MP3 format. Also, Nero, Sonic and Roxio CD burning software have the ability to "rip" to MP3. Look for "Exact Audio Copy" and LAME.EXE. Both are freeware and Exact Audio Copy has a well documented website. Install both. Good stuff. B~ ...

Electronics #3
http://stylefriction.blogspot.com/ In This Site There Is Information About Electrical Appliances, Their Maintenance And Other Related Information Regarding Electrical Appliances. ...

ABI information for 3.3 and 3.3.2
HI All, I'm looking to find out if there are any ABI differences between the VxWorks 3.3 and 3.3.2 tool chains regarding C++isms. My scenario is this: I am using the 3.3.2 tool chain to compile and link using VxWorks 5.5 headers and libraries against a mixture of C and C++. The second half of this equation factors in the fact tha I am also linking in 3rd party objects build and linked using against VxWorks 5.5 using the 5.5 libraries but built with the 3.3 tool chain. What I have here is really a difference in ABI's between the 3.3 (5.5) and 3.3.2 (.6.2) tools chains. Can anyone tel...

gcc: 3.3 vs 3.2.3
I've relegated 3.3 back to testing status, making 3.2.3 the "current" gcc again. "DJ Delorie" <dj@delorie.com> wrote in message news:200307010352.h613qRrl030701@envy.delorie.com... > > I've relegated 3.3 back to testing status, making 3.2.3 the "current" > gcc again. http://gcc.gnu.org says 3.3 is for recursion testing only. What's that mean? Bill -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Ser...

Observations upon the change over from old paper publishing to newer electronic publishing media.
I was even surprised how many ladies had once confused y name with old Jacks there ;) ...

FA: PC Misc Hardware, Misc Software, Joysticks, Zip Drive and Disks #3
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=steelhorse86 ...

[telecom] Justice Dept. Sues Apple and Publishers Over E-Book Pricing; 3 Publishers Settle
Justice Dept. Sues Apple and Publishers Over E-Book Pricing; 3 Publishers Settle By JULIE BOSMAN APRIL 11, 2012 9:19 p.m. | Updated The Justice Department jumped directly into the fight over the future of digital books on Wednesday - and Amazon came out the winner. In an action that could lower the price of e-books and shift the expanding market in Amazon's favor, the Justice Department slapped Apple and five of the largest book publishers with an antitrust lawsuit, charging that the companies colluded to raise the price of e-books. The announcement, made in Washing...

tkzinc 3.3.4 & 3.3.6+ ?
Hi ! Do anybody know what different between version 3.3.4 and 3.3.6+ ? And, where can I find documentation on tkzinc 3.3.6+ ? Thanks. ...

DOS 3.3 BASICS for DOS 3.3, lol
http://www.dosius.net:8080/basics-stos.dsk.gz This contains the following: HELLO BOOT13: Variation of BASLOD, an ASM BASIC loader program, makes sure both FPBASIC and INTBASIC are available, then BRUNs BOOT13. BOOT13: Not the DOS 3.3 version, but a crack (!) of the BASICS disk, minus the BASICs (which are handled by HELLO BOOT13). FPBASIC and INTBASIC: Same as on the 1983 DOS 3.3 system disks. -uso. ...

Upgrading from 3.3 to 3.6
I'm just wondering if the upgrade option provided by the boot disk will work. I know reinstallation will work, but of course it's not the option I want. So if I follow the changes listed on the mini-upgrade page, will such a upgrade be possible? Thanks very much. Gary wrote: > I'm just wondering if the upgrade option provided by the boot disk > will > work. I know reinstallation will work, but of course it's not the option I > want. So if I follow the changes listed on the mini-upgrade page, will > such a upgrade be possible? Than...

GCC 3.3.3 Update
Hello, I'm a Linux and Ada newbie. I recently had to update my vanilla RedHat9 (GCC 3.2.2.5) and attempted an install of GCC 3.3.3. Everything went smoothly. No errors. But now I get: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [larsan@silver tmp]$ gnatmake execute.adb gcc -c execute.adb fatal error, run-time library not installed correctly cannot locate file system.ads compilation abandoned gnatmake: "execute.adb" compilation error [larsan@silver tmp]$ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GNAT was properly installed before my u...

Web resources about - mp 3 - comp.publish.electronic.misc

SoundJam MP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2.5.3 / April 11, 2001 ; 12 years ago ( 2001-04-11 ) Prior to working together on SoundJam MP, Jeff Robbin and Bill Kincaid had worked for Apple ...

Labor ministers play down Cairns MP rebellion threat
State government will fall if disgruntled MP withholds vote: opposition leader.

Shooters MP Robert Borsak lashed by Attorney-General Gabrielle Upton over perjury claims
... over his claim that perjury charges against him are the result of political pressure. Attorney-General Gabrielle Upton has accused NSW MP Robert ...

Fremantle Labor MP Melissa Parke to step down from politics
Federal Fremantle Labor MP Melissa Parke had decided to retire from politics and will not contest the next federal election.

The minister's daughter, the local powerbroker and the furious state MP
It was meant to be a routine meeting of an obscure Young Liberals branch held in November at the south west Sydney home of upper house MP Lou ...

US Customs denies racial profiling of NSW Greens MP Mehreen Faruqi, says validity of passports 'routinely' ...
US Customs denies travellers are racially profiled after a NSW Green's MP says she was interrogated.

Kevin O'Leary Unfit To Be Tory Leader, Says Calgary MP Deepak Obhrai 0
... Conservative leader, but the welcome mat out is not out for television personality Kevin O’Leary, says one of the party’s longest-serving MPs. ...

Tory MP Deepak Obhrai: Kevin O'Leary is no 'white knight'
Deepak Obhrai, the longest-serving Conservative MP in the caucus, dismisses the idea of Kevin O'Leary's candidacy for the Tory leadership

Muslim MP Invited Trump To Visit Bradford, Where Muslims Beat Christian Converts, And JUST TWO DAYS After ...
Muslim MP Invited Trump To Visit Bradford, Where Muslims Beat Christian Converts, And JUST TWO DAYS After A British Soldier Is Found Beaten, ...

Gay MP and former vicar quits Church of England over its stance on homosexuality
A former Vicar who resigned his living and became an MP after deciding being gay was incompatible with priesthood has now left the Anglican Church ...