New CAN bus products and training

Computer Solutions has enhanced its web site with a new range of CAN
interfaces, adapters and Software.

With these Windows or Linux based PCs can control a CAN bus via a parallel
or USB port or via ISA, PCI and PC/104 interface cards in both cases using
simple C++ or VB commands. A PC program that displays the CAN messages on
the screen as they are receiver and which can be set to transmit data
automatically or under manual command makes an ideal CAN test facility.

A new Micro module only 32 * 36 mm that has 16 I/O bits, 4 PWM output and 8
* 10 bit analogue inputs can be simply user configured to suite a wide range
of CAN applications. Together with a parallel or USB interface, a cable and
a power supply it is available as an introductory kit for those wishing to
become familiar with this increasingly popular communications standard. We
have also provided an introductory tutorial on the web for those who need to
understand and evaluate the CAN technology.

For more details of these and many other diagnostic and development tools
email a request to

sales@computer-solutions.co.uk or visit our web site.......

http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/gendev/peak.htm

Visit our web site http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk - keep it book marked
as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free services to
Embedded Engineers -

     1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 650 + chip specs from
               33 different 8051 manufacturers

     2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools available
               for over 100 microprocessor families

     3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip
               Manufacturers to software algorithms

Our aim is to make it the premier site for Embedded Engineers

Chris Stephens                 E-mail: sales@computer-solutions.co.uk

Computer Solutions         Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460

1a New Haw Road,           Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603

Addlestone, Surrey,         http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk

KT15 2BZ   England

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools

0
Chris
10/28/2003 10:38:52 AM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

New CAN bus products and training #2
Computer Solutions has enhanced its web site with a new range of CAN interfaces, adapters and Software. With these Windows or Linux based PCs can control a CAN bus via a parallel or USB port or via ISA, PCI and PC/104 interface cards in both cases using simple C++ or VB commands. A PC program that displays the CAN messages on the screen as they are receiver and which can be set to transmit data automatically or under manual command makes an ideal CAN test facility. A new Micro module only 32 * 36 mm that has 16 I/O bits, 4 PWM output and 8 * 10 bit analogue inputs can be simply user configur...

buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace a1
buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/main.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/lie-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/light-key-chains.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/metal-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/mp3-accessories.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pointers.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/portable-audio-video.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/projectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pvr.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electro...

NEW Electronic Music production Forum
Hi There is a new music Prodution forum http://mysound.com.au/forum/index.php?board=5.0 or to check out the other forums on the site check http://www.mysound.com.au there will be new features in the coming weeks, such as free classifieds. Come and be one of the first members cheers w ...

New product from CMS Products
They just announced a 100GB backup drive. List is at $419. Has anyone ever used their backup systems? I'm thinking of getting one of these and upgrading my laptop to 100GB. Thanks! ...

New to Aironet products, wtf can cause this?
I have two 1400 bridges configured, and the non-root associates to root fine. But, I cannot ping the non root bridge even though it is associated without error. Here is the show interfaces for the dot11 interface. Dot11Radio0 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is 802.11A Radio, address is 0011.2069.d337 (bia 0011.2069.d337) MTU 1500 bytes, BW 54000 Kbit, DLY 1000 usec, reliability 252/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255 Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00 Last input 00:00:00, output 00:00:00, output hang never Last clearing of "show i...

New Product Launch! Now you, too, can have your very own Tholen-Bot!
Check out the prototype and packaging. Yeah, I know, it's a bit derivative, but the voice would fit perfectly. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30nj3n4&s=6 Picture lots of these little things under 2012's Christmas trees, nattering on about unsubstantiated claims and classic illogic and so forth to the delight of the kids and the eternal consternation of the parents. And of tholen. ;) Fred Greer <fggreer@nospam.invalid> writes: 19> Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,comp.os.os2.advocacy 19> Check out the prototype and packaging. Yeah, I know, it...

LIFE INSURANCE Life insurance business is analyzed under new business individual insurance, rural new business, development of new products, new business projects under group insurance, new b
LIFE INSURANCE Life insurance business is analyzed under new business individual insurance, rural new business, development of new products, new business projects under group insurance, new business projects under group superannuation schems, business in force, individual and group schemes, lapsation of policies, valuation, working results, investment operations, number of active agents and their business, and social responsibilities. http://incometaxinsurance.blogspot.com/2010/05/prospectus-of-insurance.html ...

Can training set be divided further into subsets of training set for training neural networks?
I have read on some forum that there are training methods. one is to train = NN on whole training data at once, 2nd is to train NN in parts like first f= rom 1 to 1000 samples, then 1 to 2000 samples and so on. 3rd is to train NN= in parts like first from 1 to 1000 samples, then 1000 to 2000 samples and = so on. I want to ask that whether all these methods correct and which to us= e when?? On Fri, 4 Jul 2014 01:47:17 -0700 (PDT), Aamir Nawaz <engr.aamir09@gmail.com> wrote: >I have read on some forum that there are training methods. one is to train NN on whole training data...

Can i use trained neural network for new data set?
Hello Friends, I have written a program for neural network in MATLAB . I have one question that can i use the that trained (also validated) model for new data set? If yes what i have to do in that? "Bhushan Bramhecha" <bhushanbramhecha@gmail.com> wrote in message news:i6al0c$nru$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hello Friends, > > I have written a program for neural network in MATLAB . I have one > question that can i use the that trained (also validated) model for new > data set? > > If yes what i have to do in that? Use the SIM function. http://ww...

All new ideas can be founded in the already published paper. [Truth in recent]
All new ideas can be founded in the already published paper. [Truth in recent] Nowadays, there is no new idea which can not be founded in the already published paper. As long as you try to find what you supposed to be a new idea through the published paper, you can find it, which can be found very fast especially by internet. Furthermore, if you can never find it really, it is perfectly sure that the new idea you got must be useless. "James K." <txdiversity@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bp3ok6$koh$1@news1.kornet.net... > All new ideas can be founded in the already p...

Web resources about - New CAN bus products and training - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Surplus product - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and archaeology as well as sociology and other social sciences. For most of human history, the meaning of the surplus product was fairly clear. ...

Coles milk products recalled after bacteria detected
Supermarket giant Coles has been forced to recall two home-brand milk products from Western Australian supermarkets after potentially illness-causing ...

Have a Coke and a Smile and Some Product-Centric Marketing
... And you can bet that the eyes of everyone in marketing will be on one of the world's biggest marketers to see how this crazy product-centric ...

The Product Hunt Podcast
... into my feed every day and I can listen on my phone in the SoundCloud app. It’s a great experience. One of the podcasts I like is the Product ...

Twitter Loses Product, Engineering Chiefs in Executive Shuffle
Bloomberg Twitter Loses Product, Engineering Chiefs in Executive Shuffle Bloomberg Twitter Inc. is losing four members of its executive leadership ...

Brand Debate: Focus On Product Or Purpose?
Coke’s new campaign direction feels like a push back towards product-focused advertising. The decision to move away from the more abstract concept ...

Meet Twitter's new product chief: Jack Dorsey
If you've been wondering who will replace Twitter's departing head of product, Kevin Weil, now you have your answer. Nobody. Or, put another ...

Twitter's product head is jumping to Instagram
Ex-Twitter executive Kevin Weil is switching social networks: he's joining Instagram as its new head of product and will be reporting directly ...

Juniper Earnings Preview: New Initiatives And Products Can Drive Growth
Juniper had hoped for a turnaround in its performance in the second half of 2015, and its Q3 results were very much in line with these expectations. ...

Beauty Products That No Makeup Bag Should Be Without
Every woman has those products in their makeup bag that they don’t want to live without, but who wouldn’t like to add to that arsenal? To stumble ...