New Embedded TCP/IP support

Support has recently been announced for a range of new protocols for the
embedded TCP/IP stacks available from COMSOL

EBS Full function TCP/IP stack

EBSnet 802.11 driver supports wireless networks on embedded CPUs. It uses
the same API as their Ethernet drivers so developers can test their device
and application in the lab and later use the same code for their wireless
application.

RT-SMB - allows embedded devices to share files and printers with Windows
PCs over LAN and WAN.

RT-SNTP - provides for time synchronisation of embedded devices.

PPPoE - If your application is set up for PPP then this option allows you to
use the same calls to operate over Ethernet - one application two delivery
methods.

CMX MicroNet now supports 8, 16 and 32 bit

CMX MicroNet now supports an enhanced range of processors from 8051s thru
16 bit micros to ARMs and with its <16K footprint is ideal for single chip
systems

802.11 Driver now available for MicroNet

If you would like more details of any of these products
E-mail: sales@computer-solutions.co.uk or our
Web site: http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk

For an introduction to TCP/IP for those interested in using it in embedded
applications go to  http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/download/index.htm

Visit our web site http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk - keep it book marked
as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free services to
Embedded Engineers -

          1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 650 + chip specs from
                    33 different 8051 manufacturers

          2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools available
                    for over 100 microprocessor families

          3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip
                   Manufacturers to software algorithms

Our aim is to make it the premier site for Embedded Engineers

Chris Stephens                     E-mail: sales@computer-solutions.co.uk

Computer Solutions Ltd.     Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460

1a New Haw Road,                Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603

Addlestone, Surrey,              http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk

KT15 2BZ

England

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools

0
Chris
11/19/2003 1:52:49 PM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip 0021275831620
IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip IP ip iP Ip ...

TCP/IP, possible to send data via tcp/ip?
Hi, I like to know if it is possible to send some data via TCP/Ip with LV. Are there some examples? Must I open one port for every data or could I send three signals over one? (synchro, ttl and audio) -------------------- Regards Sarah Sarah83 wrote: > I like to know if it is possible to send some data via TCP/Ip with LV. > Are there some examples? Help->Find Examlpes...->type "tcp/ip" to search. There's a lot of exmpls. > Must I open one port for every data? No - open port once, send (receive) all data you want, and close port then. -- Gooral ...

Embedded TCP/IP test
Hi, I have to test embedded TCP/iP stack. can I get free software to test the performance of the stack. ...

Embedded TCP IP stacks
Hello newsgroupers! I have an embedded ( 32bit ) processor which shall have an IP connection to the outer world. I looked at a few IP-Stacks like CMX / FUSION / IOSOFT and OPENTCP. Can anyone tell me his experience he made with the stacks? A link to an comparison report? Any help is appreciated. Kind regards Peter Oooops! Typo in my first posting email-address! The address with NO '.' in between peter and lundstrom is correct ( with the exception of the N-O-S-P-A-M ) Kind regards Peter Peter Lundstrom wrote: > Hello newsgroupers! > I have an embedded ( 32bit ) processor which ...

Differences between AS/400 TCP/IP and rest-of-the-world TCP/IP ?
AS/400 connections don't work thru a new firewall. It is the newest Checkpoint software which does a lot of more IP packet internal inspections than the old one. With a simple old Checkpoint version it's ok. The standard drop messages I get is always "icmp-packet out of state". Means roughly a packet does not contain what it pretends to be. First problem, solved: ping from the AS/400 thru FW results in this drop message. Pings from Windows, Linux, Novell servers work. Reason: AS/400 uses 256 bytes for a ping instead of 64 as all others do and the fireall expects. Solution: P...

Flushing TCP/IP in Labview. Low level TCP/IP in labview.
I'm using TCP/IP communication in Labview 7.0 in Linux. My program keep on sending request for connection to a Network server for the long period even if the server is down. I'm getting buffer space not available error after a period of time and all network services are down. I suspect that it is caused by my VI pumping requests to the server. So, I would like to try to flush out the TCP/IP buffers in Labview program. How can I do that. In Winsock, we can call flush(). Correct? How can we do the same thing in labview. ...

buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace a1
buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/main.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/lie-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/light-key-chains.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/metal-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/mp3-accessories.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pointers.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/portable-audio-video.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/projectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pvr.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electro...

Announcing a new TCP/IP for RSX
Ok. The time is drawing near to actually get my new TCP/IP for RSX out the door. So I'm looking for possible interested people who would like to try things out. This is like field testing, so expect there to be some issues, and helpful feedback would be appreciated. The state right now is that the protocols seems to work fine. They have been tested by myself for many years, and the last week a first external person started testing, which means I'm right now trying to get a distribution kit together that is usable. What is in there? Nice of you to ask. Of course the ba...

TCP/IP problem on new install
hello i decided to upgrade from eCS 1.0 to eCS 1.2R over the weekend, so i formatted my drive and did a clean install of 1.2R. The installation went without incident, found my network card and seemed to set up my networking, but for some reason DHCP isn't working - it just sits at bootup until it times out. i tried removing everything except my NIC and TCP/IP in MPTS, and looking over the settings in TCP/IP, and tried also installing the TCP Config program from Hobbes has anybody had a similar experience? how would i go about fixing it? thanks in advance for any help anyone might have ...

A new kind of TCP/IP tool
I've been using all kinds of tools for TCP/IP debugging applications. I tried Socket Workbench, Hercules, Wireshark and many more. But all these tools can only monitor messages, you can't program them to answer questions. That makes it hard to use them to simulate handshakes, and stuff like that. I created a kickstarter project for exactly that reason. It's more like a drag-and-drop tool that let's you combine popular components to quickly add some logic to your TCP/IP tool. Have fun: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1002798642/tcp-ip-bouncer ...

TCP/IP to RS232 and new bosses!
Hi all I just started a new job and would like to impress the new boss!! We have the following need: We have software on a laptop that expects data (NMEA strings) on a com port. We have this data available at a remote location .We are planning to use an 802.11b type network to transmit the data to our local laptop PC. The problem is this, on the laptop this data will then be available on a TCPIP socket, we are looking for s small program that can create a virtual com port and present this data on that virtual com port for our application to use. If this makes any sense and if you know ...

Web resources about - New Embedded TCP/IP support - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Embedded system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Picture of the internals of an ADSL modem / router . A modern example of an embedded system. Labelled parts include a microprocessor (4), RAM ...

Embedded Instagram Photos on the Web Are Now Bigger, Cleaner
Is bigger better? In the case of embedded photos , Instagram believes the answer to be yes, as Mashable reported that the Facebook-owned photo- ...

Embedded Video Player
Embed Videos from Facebook on your blog or website.

Facebook rolls out embedded posts to everyone
Post by Mumford and Sons . Last month, Facebook ran a test of embedded posts with CNN , Huffington Post , Bleacher Report , PEOPLE and Mashable ...

Embedded-Clovis (@ClovisDuino) on Twitter

Rich photo experience now in embedded Tweets - Twitter Blogs
Every day, publishers and journalists all over the world share the best of Twitter with their readers by embedding Tweets in their articles. ...

Embedded Timelines - Twitter Developers
Overview Embeddable timelines make it easy to syndicate any public Twitter timeline to your website with one line of code. Just like timelines ...

Embedded Systems Conference (ESC)
ESC events provide an educational experience for embedded systems designers and technical professionals involved in designing electronics products ...

App Store - Embedded Computing Design
Get Embedded Computing Design on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

VIA Embedded booth digital home - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Stylish, discreet digital home automation, security and entertainment solutions on show at the VIA Embedded booth at Computex 2009