New scientific web-site for scientists and experts in natural sciences

This web-site is intended for scientists, experts, teachers and students
in natural sciences such as mathematics, physics, mechanics,
engineering, computer science, cybernetics, computer algebra (Maple,
Mathematica), etc. The web-site represents books, monographies and
software in the above fields created under direction of Prof. V.Z.
Aladjev and published by International Academy of Noosphere (Tallinn,
Estonia) and Vilnius Technical University (Vilnius, Lithuania) during
1995-2003.

http://www.geocities.com/noosphere_academy

Moreover, we shall be extremely grateful, if you will find an
opportunity to acquaint with the above information the colleagues with
which you support business relations.

0
Academy
6/30/2003 7:03:05 AM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

New scientific web-site for scientists and experts using Maple
This web-site is intended for scientists, experts, teachers and students in natural sciences such as mathematics, physics, mechanics, engineering, computer science, cybernetics, computer algebra (Maple, Mathematica), etc. The web-site represents books, monographies and software in the above fields created under direction of Prof. V.Z. Aladjev and published by International Academy Noosphere (Tallinn, Estonia) and Vilnius Technical University (Vilnius, Lithuania) during 1995-2003. http://www.geocities.com/noosphere_academy Moreover, we shall be extremely grateful, if you will find ...

New Electronic Design Web site
We're launching a new web site for electronics design: http://www.ElectronicDesignNet.com The site is just about to launch, and we would be interested in receiving any (constructive) suggestions or comments. Thanks much, The ElectronicDesignNet Team ...

New Electronic Design Web site
We're launching a new web site for electronics design: http://www.ElectronicDesignNet.com The site is just about to launch, and we would be interested in receiving any (constructive) suggestions or comments. Thanks much, The ElectronicDesignNet Team Patrick Johnson wrote: > We're launching a new web site for electronics design: > > http://www.ElectronicDesignNet.com > > The site is just about to launch, and we would be interested in > receiving any (constructive) suggestions or comments. > > Thanks much, > > The ElectronicDesignNet Team i would be ...

New HP OpenVMS Web Site, Web Site Reorganization, Broken Links
For those that have not already noticed it, HP appears to be in the process of deploying a new OpenVMS web site on a new host web server. The responses to the http://www.hp.com/go/openvms shortcut are now returning web pages from the http://www8.hp.com server. That's from my location. HP may well have other web servers involved with serving these pages, based on load, geography, phase of the moon, or any number of other factors. Link continuity was apparently not implemented, or not completely implemented. This means that existing http://h71000.www7.hp.com refere...

[WEB] New web site address
Hello, I made a new web site, so please update your bookmarks with this URL: http://pmandin.atari.org/ -- Patrice Mandin WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/ Programmeur Linux, Atari Sp�cialit�: D�veloppement, jeux Thats very nice, an improvement. Coda. in article 43402e5a.0@entanet, Peter Slegg wrote on 10/2/2005 5:00 PM: > I am considering a wireless lan adapter. Does anyone know of any that > will work with the available drivers ? I have a D-Link DWL-810 on my TT plugged into the eternec. This works quite well. The drivers don't matter with this arrangem...

Free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layouts resources
List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layouts resources http://www.geocities.com/freefreemyspace/ ...

K12> New web site for World facts, science news and
From: NetHappenings Moderator Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@edu-cyberpg.com> Subject: K12> New web site for World facts, science news and measurement conversions ************************************************************** Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround ************************************************************** From: airjunkie2000@yahoo.com (learnmore) Date: 12 Apr 2004 09:32:29 -0700 Subject: New web site for World facts, science news and measurement conversions Newsgroups: misc.education.science h...

Web resources about - New scientific web-site for scientists and experts in natural sciences - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Sociology of scientific knowledge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The sociology of knowledge , by contrast, focuses on the production of non-scientific ideas and social constructions . Sociologists of scientific ...

Spiders are a treasure trove of scientific wonder
Australia has an incredible diversity of native spiders, including the potentially lethal funnel-web, the ubiquitous huntsman, and the charming ...

B.C. earthquakes and the risk of a 'big one' — a scientific explanation
The magnitude 4.8 Victoria earthquake on Tuesday night woke many people from their sleep, and triggered many questions about earthquake risks ...

Dr. Leroy Hood: Seattle is at the epicenter of scientific wellness
Seattle-based Arivale – founded by biotech veteran Dr. Leroy Hood – had 20 employees this summer, has nearly 50 employees now and is on pace ...

Pink scientific calculators for girls cost more than regular ones
... some reason the girls are really into pens, paper, and stationery right now. While they were checking out the ballpoints, I saw these scientific ...

Uncut: Boston Scientific CEO
Check out Boston Scientific CEO Michael Mahoney's revealing update on the state of the company's products.

Topco Scientific reports increased revenues for December
Topco Scientific has reported consolidated revenues of NT$1.725 billion (US$51.59 million) for December 2015, representing a 7.92% increase on ...

Is The Multiverse A Scientific Theory?
It's one of the most talked-about topics in all of fundamental physics today. But has it reached the point where it can be called a scientific ...

Japan warned of scientific brain drain
Tougher bonus rules could prompt brain drain, warns Shuji Nakamura

A Scientific Discussion About How Much Energy It Would Take To Blow Up A Planet
This is a video of astronomer Scott Manley discussing how much energy it would take something like the Death Star to blow up a planet. Apparently ...