new software

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C36817.C6981CE0

Hello everyone=20

If anyone out there self-publishes digital ebooks or newsletters etc or =
is thinking about it, then get in touch. I've started using a brilliant =
program called Desktop Author which is very simple to use but more =
importantly you do not need a knowledge of HTML, ebook compiler, or any =
other formatting device. It's a self contained program. The reader also =
turns the pages in the same way that he or she would do so if reading a =
paper book. The latest version now allows you to publish your work on =
the web.

If you would like to know more please e mail me at =
kellycomms@whsmithnet.co.uk and I'll give you the link.

You can download a trial version which although limited will =
nevertheless give you an idea of how you can use it.=20

Regards
Steve
www.genmagonline.biz
www.shop-eze.co.uk
www.utility-biz.co.uk

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C36817.C6981CE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello everyone </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If&nbsp;anyone out =
there&nbsp;self-publishes=20
digital&nbsp;ebooks or newsletters etc or is thinking about =
it,&nbsp;then get in=20
touch. I've started using a brilliant program called Desktop Author =
which is=20
very simple to use but more importantly you do not need a knowledge of =
HTML,=20
ebook compiler, or any other formatting device. It's a self contained =
program.=20
The reader also turns the pages in the same way that he or she would do =
so if=20
reading a paper book. The latest version now allows you to publish your =
work on=20
the web.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you would like to know more please e =
mail me at=20
<A =
href=3D"mailto:kellycomms@whsmithnet.co.uk">kellycomms@whsmithnet.co.uk</=
A> and=20
I'll give you the link.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You can download a trial version which =
although=20
limited will nevertheless give you an idea of how you can use it. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Regards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Steve</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.genmagonline.biz">www.genmagonline.biz</A></FONT></DIV=

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.shop-eze.co.uk">www.shop-eze.co.uk</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.utility-biz.co.uk">www.utility-biz.co.uk</A></FONT></D=

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C36817.C6981CE0--

0
kellycomms
8/21/2003 6:09:42 PM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

MaVerick Software Foundation Announces New Members, New Website, New Features, New Name, New Focus
Hello, We are happy to announce that Manuel Goyenechea of Servertec, www.servertec.com and Herb Rubin of Pathfinders, www.pfinders.com have joined the MaVerick Development Team. We have just redone our website's look-and-feel so that it is easier to navigate. We have added phpBB online forums, phpCollab task management system, Mantis for bug tracking system and FAQ Frenzy. We have changed the name of the project from Maverick DBMS to Maverick Application Server because Maverick is not just a database management system, it is a complete Application Server with a buil...

buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace a1
buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/main.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/lie-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/light-key-chains.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/metal-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/mp3-accessories.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pointers.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/portable-audio-video.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/projectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pvr.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electro...

New Software and a new update
http://www.pennergame.de/ref.php?uid=5572 Hasipups wrote: > http://www.pennerspam.de/ Don't you ever post under the same handle twice? How about you stop spamming the group? -- Lew Lew wrote:>> http://www.pennerspam.de/>>Don't you ever post under the same handle twice?<musing>Possibly the OP's email addresses are cancelled soon after*being reported for posting spam to these groups. (*And thatwould be very soon after I spy their latest post.)</musing>>How about you stop spamming the group?..because we sure won't get tired of reporting and publ...

SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE!
Hello everybody! Just got a bunch of boxes of disks from Andrew last night and was wondering if anyone was seeking any particular titles? If I can find what you are looking for in the mess, I will be more than happy to copy it for you on request. I won't be giving, selling, or trading any of the disks themselves, but I will make copies for any interested parties. Have a great day! Charles>8-Bit Designs http://www.8bitprodserv.spaces.live.com I'm looking for the Ada Training Course put out by Abacus. For some reason I can't find any of the Abacus software nor manuals. ...

Technical Publishing Made Easy with New Wolfram Publicon Software
Technical Publishing Made Easy with New Wolfram Publicon Software Wolfram Publicon, a powerful new publishing tool based on the underlying document technology of Mathematica, is now available to purchase as a download for Windows and Mac OS X. Created for the growing number of academic researchers, students, and industry professionals who need to create precisely formatted technical documents in XML and other structured data formats, Publicon incorporates many exciting features including inline math and chemistry typesetting, publisher-specific style sheets, and a scrolling WYSIW...

US-NY: New York-Resellers for Computers, Electronics and Software Required i
************************************************************** JobCircle.com - Careers, Content and Community for Technology professionals in the Northeastern United States! Jobcircle.com provides resume submission, classified searches, eLearning, hundreds of career development articles, tech news, and more to tens of thousands of Technology professionals in your area - visit us today at http://www.jobcircle.com! !!! Voted a TOP 50 Career Web Site in 2002 by CareerXRoads !!! ************************************************************** Please reply to JQ7C96K37H0BHVYHCT_CBXP@...

Re: Re: Technical Publishing Made Easy with New Wolfram Publicon Software
Rick is exactly on the mark. The same system is also used to ensure that the notebooks are always launched in the installed version of Mathematica (or Publicon or Calculation Center or whatever the case may be) with the highest version number, and that appropriate fallback strategies are used if the product that created the notebook isn't installed. Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz@wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc. On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:54:25 -0400 (EDT), StupendousMan wrote: > Well, since the same company authored the two programs, it's ea...

New ebook about publishing : Self-Publishing Simplified
Hi everyone, from time to time several of us at Outskirts Press have posted with articles and tips from our free e-University courses. Lately, we've all been busy getting our ebook publishing guide finalized and now it is available for free from http://outskirtspress.com You can decide whether or not it is right for you. Here is an excerpt. Hopefully it helps some of you. Cheers, Gem ----- When the movie studio system was formed in the early 1900s, actors were signed to exclusive deals, treated like commodities, and paid pennies. The studios maintained all the control and m...

[News] More New Software Serves Free Software

Software Fundamentals: the New Blog on Software Engineering
Let's visit the new blog on software engineering http://www.software-fundamentals.com/. Wating for your comments, ideas, and experiences. Miguel Lopez Algorismi http:www.algorismi.com ...

Javascript new-new-new-new-newbee

most software jobs are software maintenance rather than new development?
This topic should apply to software jobs regardless of the programming languages. I want to know if most of the software jobs in the market are software maintenance (fix bugs, new feature enhancements on existing code) rather than new developments (from scratch). This is my first job as a Java programmer, but I really don't see I do much Java development, all I do is to fix bugs, and add some new features for new builds. Well, of course I need to understand the logic of existing code, but my standpoint is that even I don't know Java well, I still can do the work. Is that normal in my...

Software test required for new adult software package.
We are looking for open minded ADULTS to test a new adult software package. If you would like to help out please email us with "Will Test" in the subject line Thank you for your interest in advance. Greg Ozhelpdesk.com Note: Please understand this is a new Adult software package which will show explicitly images of adult activities between both male and females. > We are looking for open minded ADULTS to test a new adult software > package. > If you would like to help out please email us with "Will Test" in the > subject line That's a new one. I nev...

New computer software & linux software free
New computer software & linux software free. mahesh.srividya62@gmail.com wrote: > New computer software & linux software free. Yep. Linux software is free. -- RonB "There's a story there...somewhere" On Thu, 29 May 2008 18:53:18 -0700, mahesh.srividya62 wrote: > New computer software & linux software free. So where do you run the "linux software" if not on a computer? On the refrigerator? "RonB" <ronb02noSPAM@gmail.com> schreef in bericht news:8LJ%j.4227$jz2.2077@newsfe02.lga... > mahesh.srividya62@gmail.com wrote: > &g...

simple website design software , new website design software , easy to use , scriptbuilder , netobjectsfusion 10 , best nof , nof komponenten , flash website design software , bestellen lastschrift
simple website design software , new website design software , easy to use , scriptbuilder , netobjectsfusion 10 , best nof , nof komponenten , flash website design software , bestellen lastschrift , webseiten programm , WEBSITE DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN ERSTELLEN + + + + + http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ + + + + + top 10 website design software nof europe custom web design ka...

Web resources about - new software - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Computer software or simply software is any set of machine-readable instructions that directs a computer 's processor to perform specific operations. ...

Questioning Software
I first attempted to use HealthCare.gov to learn about options for covering my granddaughter, who is not covered by my employer-subsidized insurance. ...

Lessons Learned by a Solo Entrepreneur - Software by Rob
... is written by Rob Walling, a serial web entrepreneur. He writes about startups, internet marketing, SEO, and other topics that interest software ...

Renaissance Software
We help individuals and companies to apply state of the art design and process technologies to both embedded and non-embedded software development. ...

Business of Software
Checking form... [x] Receive Updates Search Boston 2012 October 1st-3rd Earlybird tickets from $1,695 Register Earlybird rate available for: ...

Scaling Software Agility - Best Practices for Large Enterprises, by Dean Leffingwell
Best Practices for Large Enterprises, by Dean Leffingwell

Software on the Side
While I was at Ancestry.com, we used the StrengthsFinder assessment to give us insights into ourselves. If you haven’t taken it, I highly recommend ...

The Famous Software Company - Development Blog
A year ago I was looking for an app that enabled me to stream audio from iTunes to my iPhone. I was sharing an apartment at the time, and in ...

A Software Insider's Point of View
Innovative CIO’s Betting On Disruptive Technologies That Impact Enterprise Business Value In the Four Personas of the Next Gen CIO published ...