POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY over 100 poems entered so far

   � MISSED OUR CONVERSATION WITH THE CONTEST JUDGES?
   You can listen to last week's PSHLive Broadcast with our 3 contest
   judges online here: http://PoetrySuperHighway.com/pshlive.html . If
   you're considering entering the contest, listing to the judges
   thoughts will give you invaluable insights which wil help you put
   your submission together.

   � ENTER THE 2010 PSH POETRY CONTEST
   Over 100 poems have been entered into our 12th annual contest since we
   started a couple of weeks ago. Everyone who enters will get a prize
   of interest to poets and writers just for entering (in addition to
   the cash prize for the top three scoring poems.) Enter now! Click on
   "2010 Contest" from the main PSH Menu for all the details, or email
   guidelines@poetrysuperhighway.com to have the guidelines
   automatically e-mailed to you.

   � INTERESTED IN SPONSORING?
   Join the 30 sponsors who have offered almost 200 prizes to be awarded
   to our contest entrants. If you'd like to donate, books,
   subscriptions, services, or anything of specific interested to Poets
   and Writers in exchange for promotional mention in our classified
   section and in all contest correspondence for the duration of the
   contest, please click on "SPONSOR THE 2010 POETRY CONTEST" from the
   main PSH menu for all the details.

THE POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY WEEKLY VIRTUAL UPDATE
http://PoetrySuperHighway.com/
Issue # 668 - ISSN: 1523-6587

August 2-8, 2010

   this week:

   ~ This week featuring poets from HIGHLAND and SYRACUSE, NY

   ~ 1 new poetry and writing link added this week.

   ~ ZOMBIE HAIKU: GOOD POETRY FOR YOUR...BRAINS by RYAN MECUM featured
     this week in the PSH Bookstore (sorry we couldn't resist)

   ~ PSH LIVE Schedule: Next show: Judges Conversation Archived / Open
     Reading August 22

   ~ Poetry / Writing related Classified Ads.

POETS OF THE WEEK

   ~ This week's featured poets are: HOWIE GOOD and NICK PETRONE:

   HOWIE GOOD (Highland, New York) is the author of 21 print and digital
   poetry chapbooks and a full-length collection, Lovesick, published by
   Press Americana.

   NICK PETRONE (Syracuse, New York) is a an American history teacher
   and professor. The themes that appear most often in his poems are his
   children, the extraordinary nature of the mundane and the ephemeral
   nature of life. He is currently working to publish a manuscript for a
   fictional novel entitled Bong Hits for Nietzsche along with
   developing historical and pedagogical theories for future publication.

   Read their work by clicking on "POETS OF THE WEEK" from the main PSH
   menu.

NEW POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY LINKS

   Here are all of the new sites added to the Poetry Super Highway's
   poetry and writing links sections.

   You can find the actual links on the PSH website in the 3 poetry links
   categories. Click on "Add Your Link Here" from the main PSH menu to
   add your poetry/writing website to our directory.

   NEW ONLINE POETRY RESOURCES LISTINGS THIS WEEK:

   ~ UNITED WORLD POETS
   Post poems, connect with other poets, upload pictures, find famous
   poets, create groups, poetry forum, enter poetry contests, and more
   at the poetry community website.

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY BOOKSTORE

   ZOMBIE HAIKU: GOOD POETRY FOR YOUR...BRAINS by RYAN MECUM featured
   this week in the PSH Bookstore.

   PSH Editor says: Sorry folks, I couldn't resist.

   What you are looking at is a document from the early days of the
   zombie plague. Little is known about the author before his
   infection--only that he was a poet. This facsimile of his actual
   journal recounts the events of humanity's darkest hours through the
   intimate poetry of haiku. Inside you'll find increasingly disjointed
   and terrifying three-line poems (all in the classic 5-7-5 syllable
   structure), and follow the undead poet on a journey through deserted
   streets and barricaded doors. Experience every eye-popping,
   gut-wrenching, flesh-eating moment of the eventual downfall of the
   human race from the point of view of a zombie, and gain insight to
   help you survive--if you can.

   Copyright � Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier
   Inc. All rights reserved.

   Click here for more and to order:
   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1600610706/poetrysuperhighw

   Paperback, 160 Pages, Published by How (July, 2008)

   ~ If you are or were a featured poet of the week on the Poetry Super
   Highway AND  you have a book available through Amazon.com, please let
   me know so we can feature your work in the Poetry Super Highway
   Bookstore in a new section just for former featured poet's books.
   Write books@PoetrySuperHighway.com with your name and the title of
   the book.

UPCOMING POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY LIVE EVENTS

   Our Live events are hosted through BlogTalk Radio and can be accessed
   during the event by visiting http://blogtalkradio.com/psh and
   clicking on the "Click to Listen" button.You can listen to the shows
   through your web browser as well as call in and ask questions live
   through by dialing (646) 716-7362 during the live broadcast.Can't or
   don't want to call in? You can ask questions live during the show's
   broadcast time by sending an instant message to RickPoet on AIM.If
   you can't make the live time, you can also listen to any past show by
   visiting http://blogtalkradio.com/psh and clicking on the show's
   title. (As well as subscribe to all of our shows through iTunes or
   any other software you use to listen to podcasts.

   Upcoming Shows:

   AUGUST 2010 WORLDWIDE OPEN READING
   Sunday August 22, 2010 ~ 2:00 pm (pacific)
   Join our monthly open reading. Tune in to hear poets from all over
   the world read their work and/or call in and read one of your poems.
   There are no content or style restrictions. We'd love to hear your
   poem! Hosted monthly by Poetry Super Highway's Rick Lupert.

   Recently Archived broadcasts:

   AUGUST 2010 WORLDWIDE OPEN READING
   Sunday August 22, 2010 ~ 2:00 pm (pacific)
   Join our monthly open reading. Tune in to hear poets from all over
   the world read their work and/or call in and read one of your poems.
   There are no content or style restrictions. We'd love to hear your
   poem! Hosted monthly by Poetry Super Highway's Rick Lupert.

   JUNE 2010 WORLDWIDE OPEN READING
   Sunday June 13, 2010
   Great show this month featured callers from Vancouver, BC, Canada,
   Sonoma, CA, Lake Wells, FL, Newark, NJ, Los Angeles, CA, Columbos, OH
   and Valley Center, OH. Lots of information about Russian dogs in
   space as well.

   Poetry Super Highway Live would love to host your reading, interview,
   contest promotion or other poetry/writing related show. Please e-mail
   your show idea to Rick@PoetrySuperHighway.com, and we'll take it from
   there.

AND SO ON . . .

   The Poetry Super Highway was accessed 835 times since last week.

POETRY CLASSIFIEDS

   For information on placing Poetry Related classifieds ads on the
   Poetry Super Highway web page and weekly e-mail outburst, send an
   e-mail to: classifieds@PoetrySuperHighway.com

   _____

   TOM HOWARD/JOHN H. REID POETRY CONTEST - CLOSING NEXT MONTH

   Eighth year. Ten cash prizes totaling $5,550. Top prize $3,000.
   Submit poems in any style or genre. Both published and unpublished
   work accepted. Winning entries published online. Entry fee is $7 for
   every 25 lines, payable to Winning Writers. Postmark deadline:
   September 30. Judges: John H. Reid, Dee C. Konrad. Submit online or
   mail to Winning Writers, Attn: Tom Howard Poetry Contest, 351
   Pleasant Street, PMB 222, Northampton, MA 01060. Winning Writers is
   one of the "101 Best Websites for Writers" (Writer's Digest,
   2005-2010). More information: http://www.winningwriters.com/tompoetry

   _____

   LAST CALL! Extended Deadline:
   THE DREAM QUEST ONE POETRY & WRITING CONTEST. Write a poem, thirty
   lines or fewer on any subject or write short story five pages
   maximum, single or double line spacing, on any subject or theme,
   fiction or non-fiction. Multiple entries are accepted. Extended
   Postmark deadline: August 9, 2010. Awards: Writing Contest First
   Prize is $500; Second: $250; Third: $100. Poetry Contest First Prize:
   $250; Second: $125; Third: $50. All contest winners will be notified
   and published online in the Dare to Dream pages, on September 11,
   2010. Entry fees: $5 per poem, $10 per short story. Info: Include
   title of poem or story, name, address, phone#, email, brief
   biographical info. (Tell us a little about yourself) on the
   coversheet; add a self-addressed stamped envelope for entry
   confirmation. Entry fees payable to: �DREAMQUESTONE.COM�- Mail to:
   Dream Quest One Poetry & Writing Contest, P.O. Box 3141, Chicago, IL
   60654. Visit http://www.dreamquestone.com/ for details and to enter!

   _____

   SECOND SUNDAY POETRY SERIES: This open mic poetry reading series,
   hosted by Alex M. Frankel, takes place on the second Sunday of every
   month at the Cafe Alibi in Old Town Pasadena. Great local and
   national poets are featured. They perform their work, sell and sign
   books and mingle with audience members and open mic participants.
   Admission is free but there is a one drink minimum.

   Next reading: Sunday, August 8, 5 pm. Features: Jessica Goodheart,
   Annette Sugden and Alex M. Frankel. This is Pasadena's leading
   poetry event! For more about the series go to
   http://www.secondsundaypoetry.com/

   The Cafe Alibi is at 84 South Fair Oaks Ave, Pasadena, near Green St.

   _____

   PSH website viewers get a 50% discount on chapbook printing services
   from Palabra Productions for the duration of the PSH contest. Go to
   http://palabraproductions.blogspot.com for very inexpensive pricing
   to produce your next chapbook. And don't forget to mention you saw
   this on the PSH.

   _____

   After twelve years of Internet-based self-abuse, UnlikelyStories.org
   is finally unveiling its first year of paperbacks! Check out My Hands
   Were Clean by Tom Bradley, bound together with Dr. Gonzo by Deb Hoag,
   Monolith by Anne McMillen, bound together with Soy solo palabras but
   wish to be a city by Le�n De la Rosa, and Unlikely Stories of the
   Third Kind, a 400-page project of all things UnlikelyStories.org,
   including a CD and DVD! Keep appraised at
   http://www.facebook.com/unlikely.stories and
   http://www.UnlikelyStories.org!

   _____

   "A Breath of Paint" by LB Sedlacek is a new chapbook
   featuring travel and adventure poems. Only $2 (US).
   Order at http://tinyurl.com/24zqb9z
   http://www.lbsedlacek.com/

   _____

   Full Of Crow Press and Distribution produces print and web based
   publications of poetry, fiction, art, essays, interviews, reviews,
   audio, and more. We are pleased to launch a new chapbook series,
   featuring poetry and short fiction. Come check us out at our
   poetry/small press fest this October 23 in Akron, Ohio! All welcome.
   Contact: Lynn Alexander through www.fullofcrow.com/akronfest.html

   _____

   COREY MESLER : It's unprecedented, two novels released on the same
   day, March 31, 2010,from two different presses: Following Richard
   Brautigan (Livingston Press) and The Ballad of the Two Tom Mores
   (Bronx River Press). They may be ordered signed or inscribed from
   http://www.burkesbooks.com. Tom Piazza said, "Corey Mesler�s writing
   is scary, funny, smart, and deeply twisted."

   _____

   Unfound Gems

   Roy Anthony Shabla is hailed as the spiritual heir to Rumi. His book
   of ecstatic poems, eating God, is a rare delight. "If poets could be
   superstars... Roy Anthony Shabla is the man to watch!" ~ Spirit of
   the Valley. roy anthony shabla .com

   Zero One is a black, gay, homeless, rap poet living on the streets of
   Los Angeles. His book, Revolution Rapture, is a raw and poignant
   comment on our modern society. lulu.com/zeroone revolution rapture

   _____

   EXPERIENCED POETRY AND WRITING MENTOR LINDA LEEDY SCHNEIDER
   Collaborate through telephone conferences and E-mail with an
   award-winning internationally published poet, college writing
   instructor, psychotherapist and Pushcart nominee

   Beginning or experienced writers welcome. Most writers published if
   that is one of their goals. (616) 942-7179 or Loschneide@AOL.com
   http://www.pw.org/content/linda_leedy_schneider

   _____

   Voices Israel proudly sponsors the 21st international Reuben Rose
   Poetry Contest. http://www.freewebs.com/voicesisrael/
   Prizes: US$500; US$200; US$100. 10 hon.mentions. Entries considered
   for publication in Voices 2011 anthology.
   Conditions. Entries unlimited (40 lines per poem). All styles of
   challenging, humorous & curious poetry in 2 copies/one without info.
   of entrant. Entry fee US$5 per poem. Deadline Oct. Ist. Winners
   announced Dec/Jan. Judge. Prof Seymour Mayne,
   Ottawa University. Address: Voices Israel, P.O.Box 236, Kiriat Ata
   28101, Israel. (Cash/checks to 'Voices Israel').

   _____

   We Put Things In Our Mouths by Rick Lupert

   "Lupert] writes to us as if we were together, in a library say, a
   room where speech is forbidden. His poems are passed to us with a
   nod, a smile librarians can�t see."

                  - Brendan Constantine

   A new collection of humorous European poetry from poetic
   observationalist Rick Lupert, master of the poetic travelogue. Join
   Rick as he travels through Amsterdam with Rembrandt and Van Gough and
   discovers his hesitance with the city�s slogan �I Am Amsterdam.�
   Taste Belgium�s chocolate and beer in the cities of Brussels and
   Brugge (that�s how THEY spell it.) Stop in to Magritte�s house.
   Re-visit Paris, its cheese. its Monet, its wild eyed man with a giant
   toothbrush in Montmartre. Travel through Europe with Rick Lupert as
   his wife earnestly tries to get the pen away from him. Rediscover
   your poetic sense of humor�put these poems in your mouth.

   http://PoetrySuperHighway.com/

   _____

   A Poet's Haggadah: Passover Through the Eyes of Poets edited by Rick
   Lupert

   36 Poets reinterpret the traditional themes and text of the Passover
   Haggadah through their own unique lenses. Guaranteed to add something
   different to your own seders and a great read! Edited by Los Angeles
   Poet Rick Lupert (Creator of the Poetry Super Highway) Includes work
   from Helen Bar-Lev, Lynne Bronstein, Salvatore Buttaci, Howard
   Camner, Larry Colker, devin davis, Barbara Elovic, Robert Klein
   Engler, David Gershator, Leslie Halpern, Claudia Handler, Daniel Y.
   Harris, Elizabeth Iannaci, Marc Jampole, Rachel Kann, Beth Kanter,
   Peggy Landsman, Michael Levy, Jake Marmer, Ellyn Maybe, Heather
   McNaugher, Daniel Olivas, Judith Pacht, Jaimes Palacio, Jonathan
   Penton, Joan Pond, Lanie Shanzyra P. Rebancos, Richard Schiffman, G.
   David Schwartz, Adam Shechter, Diana Sher, Scott Alixander Sonders,
   Julia Stein, S. Thomas Summers, Pam Ward and Misha Weidman.

   More info and get the book here: http://www.poetseder.com/

   _____

   Instant Publisher offers the ability for you to print professional
   quality, perfect bound, with glossy full color cover books, which you
   lay out yourself directly from your computer.

   Your book can be any number of pages with any design you want in black
   and white or full color for the front and back covers.

   You simply download the Instant Publisher software to your computer,
   lay out your book using any program you want (Publisher, Microsoft
   Word, Quark XPress, Adobe Indesign, etc...) and then when you're
   ready, you print over the internet to the Instant Publisher servers.

   In less than 2 weeks, you'll get your books in the mail!

   You can order as few as 25 books if you want. They can also provide
   ISBN and Barcodes for your book if you want, and full color cover
   design if you need it.

   This is the cheapest way to get bookstore quality books of your
   poetry or any other work in almost any quantity.

   Visit http://www.instantpublisher.com/default.asp?afcc=1172 for
   more info!

   _____

   I AM MY OWN ORANGE COUNTY - 11TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION by RICK LUPERT

   "Irreverent and yet somehow deeply empathic, many of the pieces
   showcase Lupert's Prevert-like instinct for finding the profound in
   the absurd."

                  - Brendan Constantine

   Rick's second book, originally published in 1997 with all of the
   original selected poems from artwork, introduction and orange-ness,
   along with a newly written "Re-Introduction" and a "bonus material"
   section featuring a selection of 29 additional (sometimes even MORE
   sophomoric) poems from the I Am My Own Orange County 'era'.
   http://PoetrySuperHighway.com/iamooc.html

   _____

Lupert: It's The Website - & - Poetry Super Highway
http://PoetrySuperHighway.com/

Rick
7/31/2010 6:01:09 PM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY over 70 poems entered so far
�� �ENTER THE 2008 PSH POETRY CONTEST �� Almost 70 paid contest entries have been sent in so far! Everyone who �� enters will get a prize of interest to poets and writers just for �� entering (in addition to the cash prize for the top three scoring �� poems.) Enter now! Click on "2009 Contest" from the main PSH Menu for �� all the details, or email guidelines@poetrysuperhighway.com to have �� the guidelines automatically e-mailed to you. �� � INTERESTED IN SPONSORING? �� Join the 30 sponsors who have offered almost 100 prizes to be awarded �� to our contest entrants. If yo...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY over 200 poems entered into our contest so far!
� ENTER THE 2010 PSH POETRY CONTEST: EVERYONE GETS A PRIZE! The 2010 Poetry Super Highway Poetry Contest is well under way. Thanks to our many sponsors, in addition to the cash prizes to the contest winners, everyone will get a poetry/writing related prize just for entering! Enter now! Click on "2010 Contest" from the main PSH Menu for all the details, or email guidelines@poetrysuperhighway.com to have the guidelines automatically e-mailed to you. � PSH LIVE OPEN READING NEXT WEEK Our next live open reading will be broadcast next Sunday, Augus...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY have you entered the Poetry Contest?
� Enter our Poetry Contest!: Deadline: September 20, 2008 Almost 200 paid entries have been sent to the judges so far. 100% of the entry fees will be divided amongst the top three scoring points, in addition to the many prizes, offered by our sponsors, which will be given to everyone who enterrs, just for entering. Click on "2008 Poetry Contest" from the main PSH menu for all the details on how to enter, or e-mailGuidelines@PoetrySuperHighway.com to have them automatically e-mailed to you. � Listen to Archived PSH Live Shows Last week's ...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY: LAST WEEK to enter poetry contest
-- ) One week left to enter the 2006 Poetry Super Highway Poetry Contest. The deadline is this Saturday, October 7th. Everyone gets a prize just for entering thanks to our many sponsors! Don't miss your chance to win the cash prize (100% of the entry fees collected divided amongst the top 3 scoring poets). See the entire prize list along with all the entry guidelines by clicking on "2006 Poetry Contest" from the main PSH menu or e-mail Guidelines@PoetrySuperHighway.com to have them automatically e-mailed to you. Over 300 Paid entries ...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY an impending electronic free-for-all
-- ) Many of the 137 participating poets have already sent their books pledged in our 5th annual Great Poetry Exchange. If you were one of the participants and didn't receive the e-mails last week letting you know where to send your book, let us know and we'll let you know. Click on "GREAT POETRY EXCHANGE" from the main Poetry Super Highway menu to see all 137 books pledged. -- ) Stay tuned for info soon on our next project: The 2nd Annual Great Poetry E-book Free-For-All, coming to a month of April near you. _________________________________...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY soon: an electronic poetic free-for-all
-- ) The 2nd Annual Great Poetry E-book Free-For-All: Coming in one week...get ready to get your 'e' on. ______________________________________________________ THE POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY WEEKLY VIRTUAL UPDATE http://PoetrySuperHighway.com/ ISSN: 1523-6587 March 27 - April 2, 2006 this week: ~ This week featuring poets from the KIBBUTZ AMIAD, ISRAEL and CASPER, WY ~ 6 new poetry and writing related links added this week. ~ Sifting the Visible by Skip Renker featured this week in the Poets of the Week section of the PSH Bookstore. ~ ...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY soon an impending electronic free-for-all
� Many of the 132 participating poets have already sent their books pledged in our 6th annual Great Poetry Exchange. If you were one of the participants and didn't receive the e-mails last week letting you know where to send your book, let us know and we'll let you know. Click on "GREAT POETRY EXCHANGE" from the main Poetry Super Highway menu to see all 132 books pledged. � Stay tuned for info soon on our next project: The 3nd Annual Great Poetry E-book Free-For-All, coming to a month of April near you. ____________________________...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY you got poems, we got prizes
� ENTER OUR POETRY CONTEST: EVERYONE GETS A PRIZE! The 2008 Poetry Super Highway Poetry Contest is well under way. Thanks to our many sponsors, in addition to the cash prizes to the contest winners, everyone will get a poetry/writing related prize just for entering! Enter now! Click on "2009 Contest" from the main PSH Menu for all the details, or email guidelines@poetrysuperhighway.com to have the guidelines automatically e-mailed to you. � INTERESTED IN SPONSORING? Join the 30 sponsors who have offered almost 100 prizes to be awarded to our c...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY 1 week left to enter contest
�� � 1 WEEK LEFT TO ENTER POETRY CONTEST �� The deadline for entering the 2009 Poetry Super Highway Poetry �� Contest is Saturday, September 19. That's three weeks from today. �� Don't miss your chance to win the cash prize (100% of the entry fees �� collected divided amongst the top 3 scoring poets) and to get a prize �� just for entering thanks to our many generous sponsors! (38 of them �� to be exact) �� Click on "2009 Contest" from the main PSH Menu for all the details,� �� or email guidelines@poetrysuperhighway.com to have the guidelines �� automatically e-m...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY August arrives like a poem in heat
� ENTER OUR POETRY CONTEST: EVERYONE GETS A PRIZE! The 2008 Poetry Super Highway Poetry Contest is well under way. Thanks to our many sponsors, in addition to the cash prizes to the contest winners, everyone will get a poetry/writing related prize just for entering! Enter now! Click on "2009 Contest" from the main PSH Menu for all the details, or email guidelines@poetrysuperhighway.com to have the guidelines automatically e-mailed to you. � INTERESTED IN SPONSORING? Join the 31 sponsors who have offered almost 100 prizes to be awarded to our c...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY get a prize just for entering our contest
� Everyone get's a prize in the 2007 Poetry Super Highway Poetry Contest. Thanks to our many sponsors, in addition to the cash prizes to the contest winners, everyone will get a poetry/writing related prize just for entering! Click on 2007 Poetry Contest" from the main PSH menu for all the details on how to enter, or e-mail Guidelines@PoetrySuperHighway.com to have them automatically e-mailed to you. � Thanks to Steve Norwood, PB Rippey and Katherine Gordon (our three contest judges) for a great conversation in last week's first broadca...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY 60 poets sending and getting books so far
� SEND A BOOK, GET A BOOK 60 poets have signed on to our 9th annual Great Poetry Exchange so far. Join in...send your book to someone, get a book from someone else. See the entire list of books pledged so far by clicking on "Great Poetry Exchange" from the main PSH menu! � LAST WEEK'S PSH LIVE SHOW IN THE ARCHIVE. Did you miss last weekend's PSH Live open reading? No worries, you can listen to it, and all other past shows in the archive (or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. Click here to hear what you've been missing: http://po...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY you've got poems, we've got prizes
� ENTER THE 2010 PSH POETRY CONTEST: EVERYONE GETS A PRIZE! The 2010 Poetry Super Highway Poetry Contest is well under way. Thanks to our many sponsors, in addition to the cash prizes to the contest winners, everyone will get a poetry/writing related prize just for entering! Enter now! Click on "2010 Contest" from the main PSH Menu for all the details, or email guidelines@poetrysuperhighway.com to have the guidelines automatically e-mailed to you. � INTERESTED IN SPONSORING? Join the 30 sponsors who have offered almost 200 prizes to be awarded...

POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY spanning the months with poetry
THE POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY WEEKLY VIRTUAL UPDATE http://PoetrySuperHighway.com/ Issue # 526 - ISSN: 1523-6587 October 29 - November 4, 2007 this week: ~ This week featuring poets from LOS ANGELES, CA and NEW YORK CITY, NY ~ 2 new poetry and writing related link added this week. ~ 2008 Poetry Speaks boxed calendar featured this week in the PSH Bookstore. ~ PSH LIVE Schedule: Contest announcement in the archive. Open reading Nov 18. ~ Poetry / Writing related Classified Ads. ______________________________________________________ POETS OF T...

Web resources about - POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY over 100 poems entered so far - comp.publish.electronic.misc

Highway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A highway is any public road or other public way on land. It is used for major roads, but also includes other public roads and public tracks: ...

Highway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A highway is any public road or other public way on land. It is used for major roads, but also includes other public roads and public tracks: ...

Prosecution urges jail for driver who caused fatal Monaro Highway crash
Canberra magistrate urged to lock up driver who caused a fatal collision on the Monaro Highway.

Man threw objects from ute at other cars on highway near Yass, police allege
In the latest incident, a 25-year-old woman was driving a Honda Civic in a 100km/h zone on the Olympic Highway at Yass.

Chainsaw, shovel fight blocks Surf Coast highway in Geelong
A man armed with a shovel and another with a chainsaw stopped traffic during a bizarre daytime brawl in the middle of a busy Geelong highway. ...

Pauline Hanson blasts LNP over Bruce Highway petition billboard
LNP MPs feature on billboard urging motorists to sign a petition to urge their own government to fund highway upgrades.

Norseman police charge Belgian national with driving at 191km/h on Eyre Highway
A Belgian national has been charged with reckless driving and had his car seized, after allegedly driving at more than 190km/h in the state's ...

Lucinda Williams releasing 'The Ghosts of Highway 20' and touring
by Andrew Sacher Alt-country vet Lucinda Williams is set to release her twelfth album, The Ghosts of Highway 20, the followup to 2014's Down ...

Highway Officials Prepare For Major Snow Event This Weekend
Two important weather stories: light snow coating some parts of Maryland Wednesday night, and a Blizzard Watch is already posted for a big storm ...

Duquesne team bus stuck in snow on highway after win vs. George Mason
The Dukes beat George Mason 86-75 on Friday in a game that was moved up because of the snow but then got stuck on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. ...