STK65020 and MB89255A Wanted!

 I looking for STK65020 = 5 pcs, MB89255A = 10 pcs and datasheet. Please
reply as soon as
 possible, thank you.

 Regards,
Ken

0
ken25
11/14/2003 6:13:18 AM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

I want, I want, I WANT?
Hello. One thing keeps me amazed these days. ROM v2.00 for the HP49G+ addresses so many issues that were in v1.23, and adds so much functionality. And don't kid yourself, you do not have HP to thank for very much of it! Anyways, after this realease I see a huge number of people (many of whom I've never seen contribute with anything before here) asking over and over again for this and that feature to be changed or added. Well, what made this news group and this community what it is today, was the fact that if we wanted something changed or added, we did it ourselves! Where do you thin...

I want. I want. I want
If I told them I have built a couple of robots and can program a Pic micro do you think they might consider me. ( I do 16f84's and 16873's ) :-) Rob On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 05:10:46 +0000, Rob Last <rob@robsbots.co.uk> wrote: >If I told them I have built a couple of robots and can program a Pic >micro do you think they might consider me. > >( I do 16f84's and 16873's ) :-) > >Rob > No, you will need to improve your writing skills so we know who "they" are. Should have been a reply to the Engineer Jobs..... Si...

Observations upon the change over from old paper publishing to newer electronic publishing media.
I was even surprised how many ladies had once confused y name with old Jacks there ;) ...

Electronic publishers or traditional?
Ask these questions to make sure they're right for you: 1 - How much will it cost to turn your manuscript into a published book? 2 - What is the minimum number of books you have to purchase, and what does each book cost you? 3 - How much input do you have in the final design, layout, and cover of your book? 4 - How much input do you have on the content? Will it be edited to a point where even YOU don't recognize it? 5 - How will your book be bound an will it include an EAN barcode? (Retailers typically won't stock books that are not perfect bound and lack an ...

buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace a1
buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/main.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/lie-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/light-key-chains.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/metal-detectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/mp3-accessories.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pointers.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/portable-audio-video.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/projectors.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electronics/pvr.htm http://www.atoncer.com/electro...

Jobs where you want when you want...
Hello, Talentspro is a unique job site that has a trademarked one of a kind map dr= iven search which allows you to post jobs based on location. Wherever you m= ay have an opportunity you will find suitable talent based on location. This is not the only feature unique to us, we have perfected several other = features you might be familiar with, but none as intuitive or easy to use a= s our site. =95 Intelligent Candidate Screening Tool =95 Express Login =95 Recent Visitors Log=20 =95 Favorite jobs/profiles managing folders =95 30sec job alerts =95 Personalised Profile=20...

Acorn Electron hardware wanted
Folks Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please reply to this. Cheers On 20 Jan 2006 as I do recall, JCC wrote: > Folks > > Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn > Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please > reply to this. > These are the correct groups, but comp.sys.acorn.hardware might be even better... :-) -- Harriet Bazley == Loyaulte me lie == ...

Jobs where you want when you want.
Hello, Talentspro is a unique job site that has a trademarked one of a kind map dr= iven search which allows you to post jobs based on location. Wherever you m= ay have an opportunity you will find suitable talent based on location. This is not the only feature unique to us, we have perfected several other = features you might be familiar with, but none as intuitive or easy to use a= s our site. =95 Intelligent Candidate Screening Tool =95 Express Login =95 Recent Visitors Log=20 =95 Favorite jobs/profiles managing folders =95 30sec job alerts =95 Personalised Profile=20 =95 Intuitive Job ...

Want to PUBLISH AND PPROTECT YOUR VIDEOS?
hi,all Do you want to sell your movies? The shareware HOT-EYE Video Protector will help you. It is a thoughtful program for you to publish your videos and protect your copyright. A lot of video vendors have chosen HOT-EYE Video Protector. HOT-EYE Video Protector comprises HOT-EYE Video Codec (HVC) and HOT-EYE Video Player (HVP). You can encrypt video and create license-code for it with HOT-EYE Video Codec (HVC), and then you provide your customer the player, video file and license-code to play it. You can create different license-code for each of your customers and add playback lim...

wanted electron plus 3
Hi All I am looking for an Electron Plus three. Can anyone help? Regards john adams ...

job where you want when you want
=20 =20 Hello, Talentspro is a unique job site that has a trademarked one of a kind map dr= iven search which allows you to post jobs based on location. Wherever you m= ay have an opportunity you will find suitable talent based on location. This is not the only feature unique to us, we have perfected several other = features you might be familiar with, but none as intuitive or easy to use a= s our site. =95 Intelligent Candidate Screening Tool =95 Express Login =95 Recent Visitors Log=20 =95 Favorite jobs/profiles managing folders =95 30sec job alerts =95 Personalised Profile=20 ...

Jobs where you want when you want
=20 Hello, Talentspro is a unique job site that has a trademarked one of a kind map dr= iven search which allows you to post jobs based on location. Wherever you m= ay have an opportunity you will find suitable talent based on location. This is not the only feature unique to us, we have perfected several other = features you might be familiar with, but none as intuitive or easy to use a= s our site. =95 Intelligent Candidate Screening Tool =95 Express Login =95 Recent Visitors Log=20 =95 Favorite jobs/profiles managing folders =95 30sec job alerts =95 Personalised Profile=20 =95 Intuiti...

JObs where you want them when you want them..!
=20 Hello, Talentspro is a unique job site that has a trademarked one of a kind map dr= iven search which allows you to post jobs based on location. Wherever you m= ay have an opportunity you will find suitable talent based on location. This is not the only feature unique to us, we have perfected several other = features you might be familiar with, but none as intuitive or easy to use a= s our site. =95 Intelligent Candidate Screening Tool =95 Express Login =95 Recent Visitors Log=20 =95 Favorite jobs/profiles managing folders =95 30sec job alerts =95 Personalised Profile=20 =95 Intuitive...

WANTED: Computer and Electronics Scrap
We want any Computer and Electronics Scrap. We will pickup large quantities at no charge to you. We wil properly recycle and dispose in an environmentally friendly way. Thanks 416 822 7999 ...

Web resources about - STK65020 and MB89255A Wanted! - comp.publish.electronic.misc