Want to be a part of the Future? Virtual Worlds?? NO!!

VIRTUAL REALITY...    I had placed an ad here a little bit ago and I gratefully
received greatfeedback, sceptical and faithful alike.  Again I am testing the
proverbial'waters' for the right people with the right ambitions in life.  I
ambuilding a virtual universe something akin to the internet before it
caughton.  I am looking for a team of people that can assist in this venture.
Icannot be too specific because the world is itching to create the best
thatbeing Online can offer.  I propose just that.  I already have
financialbackers willing to fund an undisclosed amount of grant funds to
accompany me,my venture and a dedicated team to the newest concept, or the
exact conceptof Virtual Reality.  I thank each and every one of you that have
already sentme an email.  Unfortuately, I repetitively received a bunch of spam
emailfrom some pranksters that were just intelligent enough to make it this
farinto cyberspace.  I welcome any and all interested, civil people to
respondto this with a little about yourself and what it is that you specialize
inthat could possibly contribute to this venture.  I may or may not share
someof this information with you depending on two factors... 1. whether or not
Isee sincerity in you and your actions; and 2. If it is among the few thingsmy
backers have limited to me to reveal to you.  I left the second factor tomy
benefactors because they are the people that will pay for any and allresearch
materials.  I'm looking for anyone with expereience in VRML oranyexperience in
the Top 3D (virtual world and/or graphics) editors,electronics and/or
microelectronics engineering etc...  I'm not looking for aresume, I definitely
know that even the best could possibly come from aperson that doesn't have
scholarly credentials or fifty years working in anyindustry.  Prodigies are
more than welcome to state their reasons and skills.I am a fair man.  If you
have it... I want it for OUR team.  Please, don't bediscouraged or shy!!  I am
not asking for a dime from any of you, just anemail.  This will be the next era
in our technology and I am confident that Iknow how it will come about...
Thank you for your time and effort.KenContact me @:
0
kenjasec1
9/29/2003 10:34:38 PM
comp.publish.electronic.misc 401 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Want to be a part of the FUTURE? Virtual Worlds?? NO!
VIRTUAL REALITY... I had placed an ad here a little bit ago and I gratefully received great feedback, sceptical and faithful alike. Again I am testing the proverbial 'waters' for the right people with the right ambitions in life. I am building a virtual universe something akin to the internet before it caught on. I am looking for a team of people that can assist in this venture. I cannot be too specific because the world is itching to create the best that being Online can offer. I propose just that. I already have financial backers willing to fund an undisclosed amo...

Want to be a part of the Future? Virtual Worlds?? NO!! #2
VIRTUAL REALITY... I had placed an ad here a little bit ago and I gratefully received great feedback, skeptical and faithful alike. Again I am testing the proverbial 'waters' for the right people with the right ambitions in life. I am building a virtual universe something akin to the internet before it caught on. I am looking for a team of people that can assist in this venture. I cannot be too specific because the world is itching to create the best that being Online can offer. I propose just that. I already have financial backers willing to fund an undisclosed amo...

Want to be part of the Future of VR technology?
Hello, my name is Ken and I'm looking for a few good people who know VRML and the structure of VR Technology. I'm creating a Virtual world that will be unlike any you've ever seen and I need People with VRML programming skills and another Engineer to complete this. If you are interested in this venture, please contact me @ kenja4i8u@aol.com Please Do Not contact me unless you are serious. I WILL NOT discriminate if you havce skills that meet my criteria. Contact me for further information. Your posting seems to suspicious. Tell more about it. ...

We want the world and we want it... NOW
We want the world and we want it... We want the world and we want it... Now Now? Now! Yeah, c'mon When the music's over When the music's over, yeah When the music's over Turn out the lights Turn out the lights Turn out the lights, yeah When the music's over When the music's over When the music's over Turn out the lights Turn out the lights Turn out the lights For the music is your special friend Dance on fire as it intends Music is your only friend Until the end Until the end Until the end Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection Send my credentials to the H...

I want. I want. I want
If I told them I have built a couple of robots and can program a Pic micro do you think they might consider me. ( I do 16f84's and 16873's ) :-) Rob On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 05:10:46 +0000, Rob Last <rob@robsbots.co.uk> wrote: >If I told them I have built a couple of robots and can program a Pic >micro do you think they might consider me. > >( I do 16f84's and 16873's ) :-) > >Rob > No, you will need to improve your writing skills so we know who "they" are. Should have been a reply to the Engineer Jobs..... Si...

Parts parts parts
Anyone need any 1541 drive mechinisms, cases, or boards. Also have a few chips sitting here that I don't have a use for at this time. Charles http://www.8bitdesigns.ath.cx ...

I want, I want, I WANT?
Hello. One thing keeps me amazed these days. ROM v2.00 for the HP49G+ addresses so many issues that were in v1.23, and adds so much functionality. And don't kid yourself, you do not have HP to thank for very much of it! Anyways, after this realease I see a huge number of people (many of whom I've never seen contribute with anything before here) asking over and over again for this and that feature to be changed or added. Well, what made this news group and this community what it is today, was the fact that if we wanted something changed or added, we did it ourselves! Where do you thin...

MISC> Finalists for World Summit Awards Published
From: NetHappenings Moderator Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:59:12 -0600 To: comp.internet.net-happenings Subject: MISC> Finalists for World Summit Awards Published ************************************************************** Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround ************************************************************** From: "EDTECH Editor-Eiffert" <edadmin5@mail.h-net.msu.edu> To: <EDTECH@H-NET.MSU.EDU> Sent: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:42:12 -0500 Subject: Finalists for World Summit Awards Published � From: Andy Carvin <acarvin@benton.org> ...

[News] Future of Online/Virtual Gaming/Worlds Includes Linux
'Second Life' hits second million in eight weeks ,----[ Quote ] | It took the virtual world Second Life more than three years to | finally hit one million registered accounts. `---- http://news.com.com/2061-10797_3-6143909.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news Yesterday(ish): Sensory immersion ,----[ Quote ] | Second Life of course brings a new twist to the idea of immersion, | though for now it?s immersion on the virtual side of the looking | glass. What interests me are the ways in which there is cross-over | between the virtual world and the real world. `---- http...

Web resources about - Want to be a part of the Future? Virtual Worlds?? NO!! - comp.publish.electronic.misc

World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
World is a common name for the whole of human civilization , specifically human experience , history , or the human condition in general, worldwide ...

CFO World - Finance & Technology
CFOworld.com.au covers accounting, risk management, taxation, technology and financial news from ASX-listed companies.

Automation World - Covering the field of industrial automation
AutomationWorld.com delivers content for the Automation Buying team, which includes Information Technology and Networking; Operations and Engineering; ...

Billing and OSS World: A telecom billing systems and OSS magazine
Billing and OSS World Magazine is written and edited for telecommunications managers , engineers and professionals cio cto

IoT Evolution World
The Evolution of the IoT and how it is transforming everything

IT World Canada Information Technology news on products, services and issues for CIOs, IT managers and ...
IT World Canada offers news and information services to help technology professionals succeed in the Canadian market. Find news, reviews and ...

PC World Magazine New Zealand
Technology news and reviews for business and home.

Apple CEO Cook: ‘One of the Largest Services Businesses in the World’
Following fiscal Q1 results that missed expectations on the top line, Apple (AAPL) this evening held a conference call with CEO Tim Cook and ...