2010-03-03 QuarkXPress v8.1 Portable, 2,300 fonts Adobe Font Folio 11, 3,900 fonts Linotype Gold Edition 1.7.1, 584 fonts Big Pack Arabian, other, added

2010-03-03 QuarkXPress v8.1 Portable,  2,300 fonts Adobe Font Folio
11,  3,900 fonts Linotype Gold Edition 1.7.1, 584 fonts Big Pack
Arabian, other, added

please send e-mail to :   ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox
'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) ,
ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr,
http://sites.google.com/site/telvvcd/loadsofgreatsoftware

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

QuarkXPress v8.1 Portable. 167 Mb
QuarkXPress ("Quark") is a computer application for creating and
editing complex page layouts in a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You
Get) environment. It runs on Mac OS X and Windows. The most recent
version is QuarkXPress 8 and it allows publishing in English
("International and U.S.") and 36 other languages, including Arabic,
Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Spanish. QuarkXPress
is used by individual designers and large publishing houses, primarily
to produce any kind of layout, from flyers to complex page layouts
required by magazines, newspapers, catalogs, and similar printed
materials. Along with Adobe InDesign, it dominates that market space.

Linotype Gold Edition 1.7.1 Fonts
Over 3,900 fonts from Linotype (Adobe, AGFA Monotype, ITC and others)
unlocked for Windows. More than 1,900 fonts with an integrated Euro
symbol. Worth USD $7,199.00.

Adobe Font Folio 11 | 443 MB
Adobe=AE Font Folio=AE 11 is a multi-platform type collection that
contains more than 2,300 fonts from the Adobe type Library in
OpenType=AE format, which provides enhanced linguistic support, advanced
typographic features, and true cross-platform compatibility Use Font
Folio 11 to expand your design options in virtually any medium =97
including print, web, , and electronic documents.

Big Pack Arabian fonts
88 otf, 584 ttf | 55.85 Mb

Designbank Font Set #2
222 fonts | ttf & otf | RAR 7 Mb

Template Monster 15.02.2010
FLA | XML | SWF | Fonts | 4.06 GB

Hallmark Scrapbook Studio 3.0 Delux | RAR 1.2 Gb
Want to decorate photos, which depicted the best moments of your life?
This will help you make a package Hallmark Scrapbook Studio 3.0
Deluxe. The program provides ready-made templates, cliparts,
backgrounds, exclusive fonts from the company Hallmark.

250 Selected Fonts | 250 Fonts | TTF Format | 9.4 MB

FontMan 2010 | 1.43 GB
attention is invited to a huge collection of unique fonts for Windows
and MAC, as well as all new collateral subject soft (management,
editing, selective removal of the fonts and the like), extensive
library, and all this before you in a convenient installer

Digital Juice Fonts FULL Box Pack - collections (1,2,3,4,5,6)
For MacOSX
Digital Juice Fonts FULL Box Pack - collections (1,2,3,4,5,6) | TOTAL
SIZE 30.6GB
Windows All, MacOS / 6 VOLUMES / HF & ULD LINKS / JD containers
Most people are familiar with the basic fonts, since they usually
preinstalled on the computer and are available in programs such as
Word or plain text editor. DJ Fonts is a little different. Although
they include standard OpenType fonts for each group of DJ Font Family,
themselves DJ Fonts are not fonts in the traditional sense. Until they
can not get the font selection tools provided in the software, such as
in Word.
0
telvvcd (13)
3/4/2010 2:14:40 PM
comp.publish.prepress 3348 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Font Book and duplicate Mathematica 4.2 Fonts
In the Font Book application (v. 2.0.2 running on MacOS 10.4.4) almost all my Mathematica 4.2 fonts show as duplicates and Edit->ResolveDuplicates does not fix that problem. The reason I am concerned is that when I use Mathematica and write graphics to an eps file then the resulting eps file does not convert properly to pdf when I double click it. (It seems to be missing characters). See attached files Also when I open the pdf file in AdobeReader 7.0.5 it says that it cannot find the font Mathematica1Mono although this font shows up in the Font Book application Any help would be ...

Installation of Impression Publisher Fonts Fail Using the 'Font Install 1.03' Software
After installing Impression Publisher I am unable to install any of the (default) Fonts included with this application. Some Impression Publisher functions refuse to start because the default fonts cannot be found. The fonts on the disc may not be accessed directly ... it appears that the default fonts must be unpacked and installed by the font installation program included with Impression Publisher - Font Install 1.03 When attempting to use Font Install 1.03 the application reports that the system is "Out of Memory" - yet the task manager advises that in excess of 160,000Kbytes ar...

problem with CID fonts and PDF 1.2/1.3
We process many figures as PDF's then let our preflight software convert them to EPS (with the fonts embedded) for use in our typesetting system or for another supplier. In the original PDF Acrobat reports the fonts as Truetype, before they're EPS'd. When the EPS's go in the jobs with the outside supplier their Pitstop rejects the PDF because the figures now have composite/CID/'2 byte' fonts in them, which the 'final' customer won't accept. To diagnose this we make PDF's of the EPS's and Acrobat reports that the fonts are Truetype if you make a PDF ...

Problems with Fonts porting app from Java 1.1 to Java 1.2+
Hi Folks, I have some promblems with the "Serif"-Fonts when I'm trying to run my application under Java 1.2 (or higher) on some machines (strangely it doesn't occur on every machine with 1.2+). The Problem is that the Serif-Fonts I use in the application are instanciated well if they are plain but don't work if I instanciate them bold or italic. The Font-Files in font.properties regarding the bold and italic Fonts for "Serif" are setted well and exist. Does anybody have a hint what's needed (possibly I forgot a special setup) to gain access for these Fonts? ...

[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 3;....;n n n n n]
Hi, Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] Thank you. Hana. Hana wrote: > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] HELP REPMAT - Randy Hana wrote: > > > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any > loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] > > Thank you. > Hana. Hope this isn't homework. >> repmat([1:n]'...

Fonts in Eudora 6.1.1.1 Messages
If I want to change the font in ONE message (the message that I'm working on) how would I do so? Thank you, Barry Karas P.S. I have WinME...if it makes any difference. On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:25:54 GMT, bkaras@mindspring.com wrote: >If I want to change the font in ONE message (the message that I'm >working on) how would I do so? Use the font button on the toolbar of the message window? -- Ajo Wissink I don't know what I was thinking. It's sooo obvious. Barry Karas On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 00:10:36 GMT, Ajo Wissink <ajo@notrealaddress.invalid> wrote: >On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:25:54 GMT, bkaras@mindspring.com wrote: > >>If I want to change the font in ONE message (the message that I'm >>working on) how would I do so? > >Use the font button on the toolbar of the message window? On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 00:43:47 GMT, bkaras@mindspring.com wrote: > I don't know what I was thinking. It's sooo obvious. > > Barry Karas No worries. Using Windoze ME will do that to a guy. <grin> Ungoy ...

Giving away: Unixware 7.1.0, 7.1.1, 7.1.2 and 7.1.3 media, SDK and updates
I'm cleaning-up and need to give away or throw-out all my unixware media: 7.1.0 - 7.1.3, the software development kit and updates. I've already sold-off the licenses so this is the media only! Please respond to ftarz@mindspring.com if you are interested. You pay the shipping of your choice. ...

Font ID, please: Font on movie poster =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Am=E9lie_?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Poulin?=
Does anyone recognize the yellow handwriting font on this French movie poster ("Le monde fabuleux d'Am�lie Poulin") http://harki.janklaas.de/bilder/03/amelie_poulain.jpg Thank you. -- Harki http://konjunktiv2.de ...

Fonts on seamonkey 1.1
I'm running seamonkey v1.1. The fonts on seamonkey appear different as compare to firefox. I have check the settings on both browsers and they show as having the same settings. Why would seamonkey show a less quality fonts as compare to firefox? Is there a way to fix this? warpman999@yahoo.com schrieb: > I'm running seamonkey v1.1. The fonts on seamonkey appear different as > compare to firefox. I have check the settings on both browsers and > they show as having the same settings. Why would seamonkey show a less > quality fonts as compare to firefox? Is there a ...

how to "(1-3*x^2)/(1-3*x+x^2+2*x^3) => 1/(1-2*x) + x/(1-x-x^2)"?
hi normal(1/(1-2*x) + x/ (1-x-x^2),expanded); 1/(1-2*x) + x/(1-x-x^2) => (1-3*x^2)/(1-3*x+x^2+2*x^3) how to do the reverse? dillogimp@gmail.com writes: > normal(1/(1-2*x) + x/ (1-x-x^2),expanded); > 1/(1-2*x) + x/(1-x-x^2) => (1-3*x^2)/(1-3*x+x^2+2*x^3) > how to do the reverse? convert(%,parfrac,x); -- Joe Riel ...

WVW Hello world with 2 fonts or 2 font sizes of same font
could anyone write a small Hello World using more then 1 font or more sizes then one. I cant figure this one out. Thanks Yon ...

#1 #n+1 #2n+1 #2 #n+2 #2n+2 #3 #n+3 #2n+3 #n #2n #3n #1 #2 #3 #n #n+1 #n+2 #n+3 #2n #2n+1 100 Gbps aggregate stream of 64/66b words virtual lane markers virtual lane 1 virtual lane 2 virtual lan
#1 #n+1 #2n+1 #2 #n+2 #2n+2 #3 #n+3 #2n+3 #n #2n #3n #1 #2 #3 #n #n+1 #n+2 #n+3 #2n #2n+1 100 Gbps aggregate stream of 64/66b words virtual lane markers virtual lane 1 virtual lane 2 virtual lane 3 virtual lane n Simple 66-bit word level round robin distribution Transmit PM Transmit PM Receive PM Receive PM Transmit PC Receive PC 1 0.0 1.0 0.1 0.2 0.3 1.2 1.2 1.1 0.0 1.0 0.1 1.1 2.0 3.0 4.0 6.0 7.0 9.0 10.0 11.0 12.0 13.0 14.0 15.0 17.0 18.0 19.0 2.0 3.0 4.0 5.0 6.0 7.0 8.0 9.0 10.0 11.0 12.0 13.0 14.0 15.0 16.0 17.0 1...

more fonts in ooo 1.1.4
Hi there, How do you add more fonts to ooo114..?? regards -- steen - http://kayakparadise.dk <X> http://filshuse-teltplads.dk --- On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:01:52 +0000, steen bondo <spamfrit@paradis.dk> wrote: > Hi there, > > How do you add more fonts to ooo114..?? What do you mean? OO should recognize all fonts installed in the OS. -- Alex Taylor http://www.cs-club.org/~alex Remove hat to reply (reply-to address). Wish OO 1.1.4 or 1.1.5 would display all the characters in the Type-1 fonts that came with APL2 for OS/2. They work fine everywhere else I've used them - EPM, DeScribe, Star Office... Curtis Jones Alex Taylor wrote: >>How do you add more fonts to ooo114..?? > What do you mean? OO should recognize all fonts installed in the OS. Oh - that obvious...... Guess it's been too long ago since I installed fonts under OS/2 regards -- steen - http://kayakparadise.dk <X> http://filshuse-teltplads.dk --- ...

Popup fonts with PS7.0.1 and Panther 10.3.1
Since upgrading to OS X 10.3 (and .1), PS 7.0.1 refuses to pop up its font list. Nothing happens when you click on the popup gadget. However, typing in the font name in the text box still works ok. Have other OS X 10.3.x Photoshop 7.0.1 users come across this? Steve ...

Port 6667 & 10.0.1.128/1.1.1.1/1.3.3.7
Hello, I'm seeing a lot of traffic trying to leave my firewall destined for port 6667 at the IPs 10.0.1.128, 10.10.10.10, 1.1.1.1 and 1.3.3.7 (sounds like l337/elite to me :-). Yes - I know the 10.x.x.x traffic isn't going too far.... RFC1918, etc, etc. Various Google searches and searches on the various A/V sites haven't turned up a definite answer - just more questions about the same thing. Can anyone clue me in to the exact trojan/worm/virus this may be and/or if they're seeing the same kind of traffic. Any insight is appreciated.... Thanks. B > Hello, > >...

Re: "Friskfonter 1.0"- Freeware Germanic Scripts: Runes and Gothic, Junicode Fonts, IPA Fonts #2 216811
Hmmmmm... Thanks. Courtrai seems a bit anemic. Schwabacher is foppish, fruity and lacks legibility. Liturgisch is too thin and also lacks legibility. Cloister Blackletter is acceptable but pedestrian. Rediviva is unexciting. Weiss Rundgotisch is also pedestrian. Kings Cross is superb and sophisticated. Yes, what would you recommend for a film to be shown in Nazi Germany? Steelplate Textura? That's a striking font. P.S. Top People, who can remember what they have read, Top Post. Bottom People, who are too dumb to remember what they have read, Bottom Post. So always put the Ne...

[wxGTK2 2.4.1, linux, GCC 3.3.2] wxTextCtrl problems: wrong font and no scrolling
Hi, maybe someone can help me on this topic: I use wxGTK2, and the wxTextCtrl (multiline, editable) shows some strange behaviour. 1) I set the font with SetDefaultStyle(). All text which I write to the TextCtrl with AppendText() is in this font (I need monospaced font). If I write in the TextCtrl an other font is used (which would be set if I wouln'd call SetDefaultStyle()). Same happens if I set the font with SetFont(). 2) If I write in the TextCtrl everything scrolls nicely. If I call AppendText(), the TextCtrl doesn't scroll automatically to the end. Which is not ...

font-lock problem / gnus 5.11 / emacs 22.1.1
Since upgrading my emacs the summary buffer in gnus seems to have broken font locking. Font lock appears to be working because text between double quotes is shown in a different colour. However all the usual stuff I used to get like low score messages being a different colour and read messages being a different colour is all gone. I'm using the same .gnus file as before and the problem happens with and without my .emacs. Any help to get things looking how the used to would be much appreciated. -- Andrew Cowper Pick a different user name to email me. -- Posted via a free Usenet acc...

TTFPreview 1.1.0.1.
TTFPreview 1.1.0.1. - great replacement for the MS Windows built-in Truetype Fonts viewer. Features: a.. List mode - see samples of all installed Truetype Fonts; b.. Grid mode - see the entire charset with character codes; c.. Sample string - define any string to preview fonts (not only just "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" or "Mary had a little lamb"); d.. Single file preview - associate TTF files with TTFPreview to see the entire charset; e.. Resize font sample - use "-" and "+" to instantly resize preview string; f.. Browse ...

Does MIDP 1.0 support font like windows font????
I am doing a school project, but I don't know does midp 1.0 support other font like windows. Please help. teddykim <teddy_kim2003@yahoo.com> wrote: > I am doing a school project, but I don't know does midp 1.0 support > other font like windows. > Please help. I don't believe it does. -- JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, http://JustThe.net/ Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / sjsobol@JustThe.net PGP Key available from your friendly local key server (0xE3AE35ED) Apple Valley, California Nothing scares me anymore. I hav...

Plz help identify this font
Thank you! ...

Type 1 fonts under Rehat 7.3, XFree86-xfs-4.2.0-8.
Hi ! I've gathered a lot of free type 1 fonts (mainly for mathematical equations). I've modified the Xfs config file, intalled the .afm, .pfb files on a directory. But the fonts.dir file in this directory, reads a deceptive "0" and no fonts.scale. So no fonts are useable. Any lead, though, or pointer to my obvious mistake will be greatly appreciated ! -- Ce message est constitu� d'au moins 50 % d'�lectrons recycl�s. Aucun �lectron n'a �t� bless� ou forc� d'aucune mani�re pendant l'�criture de ce message. S'il vous pla�t aidez nous � c...

Visualworks 7.3.1 and fonts
Is there a way to set/change the font used in the VisualWorks browsers, workspaces, etc? VW 7.3.1 nc. On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:14:39 -0400, Marco Qualizza <mlq@codedaemon.com> wrote: >Is there a way to set/change the font used in the VisualWorks browsers, >workspaces, etc? VW 7.3.1 nc. System->Settings? gigio wrote: >On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:14:39 -0400, Marco Qualizza ><mlq@codedaemon.com> wrote: > > > >>Is there a way to set/change the font used in the VisualWorks browsers, >>workspaces, etc? VW 7.3.1 nc. >> ...

Web resources about - 2010-03-03 QuarkXPress v8.1 Portable, 2,300 fonts Adobe Font Folio 11, 3,900 fonts Linotype Gold Edition 1.7.1, 584 fonts Big Pack Arabian, other, added - comp.publish.prepress

QuarkXPress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
QuarkXPress (often referred to as Quark ) is a computer application for creating and editing complex page layouts in a WYSIWYG (What You See ...

How QuarkXPress became an mere afterthought in publishing
Aurich Lawson As the big dog of desktop publishing in the '80s and '90s, QuarkXPress was synonymous with professional publishing. In fact, it ...

Unhappy with Adobe subscriptions? QuarkXPress offers upgrade deal
Until the end of the month, anyone who buys or upgrades to the layout software an Adobe InDesign competitor will get the upcoming version 10. ...

Briefly: QuarkXPress upgrade promo extended, Millumin update
Quark has announced an extension to its upgrade promotion that allows QuarkXPress version 3 through 8 users to upgrade to QuarkXPress 9 for $349. ...

Quark overhauls QuarkXPress
There’s a new version of QuarkXPress in town, and it’s not simply a modest update. Think of the newly announced QuarkXPress 10 as a milestone ...

Quark Announces QuarkXPress 8
Quark on Thursday announced the next major version of its page-layout software, QuarkXPress 8. The new version, which will be...

QuarkXPress Easter Egg
Anyone remember this easter egg in QuarkXPress, when deleting a text box with the shortcut Cmd+Alt+Shift+K? (Keep watching the video until you ...

Quarkxpress Articles on TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
Quarkxpress articles, stories, news and information.

Badia Duplica for QuarkXPress
Duplica allows you to sample and apply text and item styles using multiple clipboards. Simply choose the attributes you wish to copy,...

Plug-in (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing , a plug-in (or plugin) is a set of software components that adds specific abilities to a larger software application . If supported, ...