Dot2Dot | Digital Printing Services | Printing Services Malaysia

Dot To Dot Digital Image focuses not only on the design, advertising and pr=
inting services but our clients=E2=80=99 needs and satisfaction as well. Th=
is company is equipped by more than ten advanced digital inkjet printing ma=
chines which enable the printing process become faster and smoother. In bec=
oming one of the best companies in the printing industry, we only produce t=
he best quality products which able to leave you in great satisfaction and =
astonishment.
Vision: To become a truly integrated professional one stop Advertising and =
Digital Printing Hub. We believe in our capabilities in providing customers=
 with perfect solutions once they see and discover our products and printin=
g services.

Contact Us:
+60387244888
No 6 Jalan P2/6A,
Tiara industrial Park,
Bandar Teknologi Kajang,
Semenyih Selangor. 43500
0
info
12/22/2016 7:09:44 AM
comp.publish.prepress 3348 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow