Give it away, give it away, give it away, now...

Looking for that *special* present for a loved one?

Imagine their surprise when they tear open the wrapping paper and find a
complete Du Pont Eurosprint Cromalin system!

Not only do you get an SRA3 laminator and Studio Press - but there's
more. You also get a glow-in-the-dark Studio Frame.

Seriously though...

It's in good working order - but taking up too much space.

This stuff is in London EC2 and heading for a skip unless somebody wants
to rescue it.

--
Martin
0

Thanks for the morning  laugh. If I lived in London and had a flatbed
van...no, wait, doesn't it cost eight pounds to drive a flatbed van in
London?

Here's hoping your surplus addresses someone else's deficit.

R.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:14:44 +0000, Martin
<bitbucket@idea-digital.com> wrote:

>Looking for that *special* present for a loved one?
>
>Imagine their surprise when they tear open the wrapping paper and find a
>complete Du Pont Eurosprint Cromalin system!
>
>Not only do you get an SRA3 laminator and Studio Press - but there's
>more. You also get a glow-in-the-dark Studio Frame.
>
>Seriously though...
>
>It's in good working order - but taking up too much space.
>
>This stuff is in London EC2 and heading for a skip unless somebody wants
>to rescue it.

0
rhys (175)

Giving them away...
<http://www.lowes.com/pl_Samsung+Galaxy+Promotion_4294765635_4294937087_> "FREE Samsung Galaxy Tablet via mail-in rebate when you buy any Samsung washer and dryer set, refrigerator or range below. The tablet is valued at $349. Also, enter to win a $48,000 technology makeover for your school. Offer ends 10/3/2011. Get Details and Rebate" -- "The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" -- "I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone "It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix." -- "It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix' (Edwin on Mac OS X) '[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' -- 'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM) 'Solaris is just a marketing rename of Sun OS.' -- 'Sun OS is not included on the timeline of Solaris because it's a different OS.' (Edwin on Sun) On Sep 29, 2:33=A0pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote: > <http://www.lowes.com/pl_Samsung+Galaxy+Promotion_4294765635_4294937087_> > > "FREE Samsung Galaxy Tablet > > via mail-in rebate when you buy any Samsung washer and dryer set, > refrigerator or range below. The tablet is valued at $349. Also, enter > to win a $48,000 technology ...

Cards to give away
Hi group... Several months ago, I made a post asking if anyone knew what a pair of cards were. No one knew and one of them is heavily pitted. I put them up on eBay back then with no bidders. I'm willing to send these away for the cost of shipping to anyone that ones them. Here is a picture: http://www.onemanband.com/ebay/mysterycards.jpg I have the cables that go with it but no software or manuals. If you want it, email me with your address and I'll send you the shipping cost. Thanks! ]3ob On Jun 6, 6:44=A0pm, ]3ob <bob [ @ ] onemanband.com> wrote: > Hi group... > > Several months ago, I made a post asking if anyone knew what a pair of > cards were. No one knew and one of them is heavily pitted. I put them > up on eBay back then with no bidders. > > I'm willing to send these away for the cost of shipping to anyone that > ones them. > > Here is a picture: > > http://www.onemanband.com/ebay/mysterycards.jpg > > I have the cables that go with it but no software or manuals. > > If you want it, email me with your address and I'll send you the shipping= cost. > > Thanks! > > ]3ob The top one is a Disk II controller card. no idea what the second one is. On Jun 6, 10:56=A0pm, stlouisc...@yahoo.com wrote: > On Jun 6, 6:44=A0pm, ]3ob <bob [ @ ] onemanband.com> wrote: > > > > > > > Hi group... > > >...

Bits to give away
Reluctantly, well may be not so, as I need the space for my sons model railway (I say it is for him) I have the following going spare A5000 x 2 including various software, hand held scanner etc possibily RiscPC To any home, transport cost to be covered by recipients. Located in Builth Wells, Herefordshire / Powys Border, but could deliver to Birmingham area this weekend or Bristol at some point before Xmas. replys to john@REMOVE_3jays.me.uk Regards John ...

giving away laptops
Anyone got a laptop to give away to charity? mkanayo2020@yahoo.com wrote: > > Anyone got a laptop to give away to charity? And what charity might that be? Notan The charity is of a person with health problems and just about never leaves his house because of this. The internet is this main means of communicating with the outside world and generally having something to do, and he cannot do so anymore cos his present laptop is down. Please Please help him if you can. mkanayo2020@yahoo.com wrote: > > The charity is of a person with health problems and just about never > lea...

Duplicates to Give-Away...
Fellow HP3000 Enthusiasts: We're in the process of de-duping our extensive library so as to make room for additional material. As such, before we toss some of the material I thought I'd post a list of it periodically to see if anyone is interested before it's placed in the dumpster/recycle. The only cost to you is to pay (in advance please) for the shipping. The first list of duplicate material available on first-come/first-serve basis includes: Interex Proceedings: Detroit'1986 1 set Las Vegas'1987 ...

Printewrs to give away
Hi there... ....I found several Printers for Commodore, do they have any value to someone? Since the Ribbons are quite old, none of them will work (I didn't have the time to test it, and I won't have). So does someone here know where to get "rid" of them? Don#t want to throw them in the trash, and getting 1,5� at ebay is not worth the trouble packing and sending them. If anyone has a collection of pinters and is looking for some, he can pick them up for free. That's what I have: - Star LC10 - Star NL10 - Star LC24-20 (with lots of mechanical addons, don't kno...

McNealy gives it away
``McNealy gives it away ``[...] McNealy?s intimates might provide the real clues as to what it means. Jon Feiber, a Sun manager from 1983 to 1991, says in High Noon, a book about McNealy, that ?if Scott blinks at all, Microsoft will eat his lunch. Anything other than absolute conviction and unbelievable maniacal desire to compete with Microsoft is going to lose. You?re not going to beat Bill Gates by being conciliatory or compromising.? This deal looks like a loss. [...]'' -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lo...

Bits to give away
Reluctantly, well may be not so, as I need the space for my sons model railway (I say it is for him) I have the following going spare A5000 x 2 including various software, hand held scanner etc possibily RiscPC To any home, transport cost to be covered by recipients. Located in Builth Wells, Herefordshire / Powys Border, but could deliver to Birmingham area this weekend or Bristol at some point before Xmas. replys to john@REMOVE_3jays.me.uk Regards John In article <1133288673.740384.9540@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, tarlachmoorhouse <john.moorhouse@gmail.com>...

Giving away BOOKS
I'm cleaning my bookshelves and have dozens of Unix, Linux, networking, programming, Internet, etc. books to give away. If you live near Columbus, NJ (just south of Trenton), contact me for a pickup appointment. On Sunday night, they go into the recycling bin! On 07/28/2011 08:30 PM, Cy Burnot wrote: > I'm cleaning my bookshelves and have dozens of Unix, Linux, networking, > programming, Internet, etc. books to give away. > > If you live near Columbus, NJ (just south of Trenton), contact me for a > pickup appointment. > > On Sunday night, they go i...

Microsoft has to give them away!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/mashable/20100722/tc_mashable/microsoft_will_give _a_free_windows_phone_7_device_to_every_employee http://tinyurl.com/24wkaa4 "Mike" <mike@nonnfaba.invalid> wrote in message news:mike-DD361E.11594422072010@news.newsguy.com... > http://news.yahoo.com/s/mashable/20100722/tc_mashable/microsoft_will_give > _a_free_windows_phone_7_device_to_every_employee > > http://tinyurl.com/24wkaa4 What an awesome company! Microsoft rulz, Apple drools. "Rotten Apple" <rotten@pple.com> wrote in message news:xP%1o.27109$xZ2.2047@newsfe07.iad... > > "Mike" <mike@nonnfaba.invalid> wrote in message > news:mike-DD361E.11594422072010@news.newsguy.com... >> http://news.yahoo.com/s/mashable/20100722/tc_mashable/microsoft_will_give >> _a_free_windows_phone_7_device_to_every_employee >> >> http://tinyurl.com/24wkaa4 > > What an awesome company! > > Microsoft rulz, Apple drools. > Another nail. In article <xP%1o.27109$xZ2.2047@newsfe07.iad>, "Rotten Apple" <rotten@pple.com> wrote: > > Microsoft rulz, Apple drools. And your grammar sucks. The correct spelling is "rules." "Rupert Bear" <rupert@nutwood.co.uk> wrote in message news:rupert-DFE828.16012222072010@news.giganews.com... > In article <xP%1o.27109$xZ2.2047@newsfe07.iad>, > "Rotten ...

is it bad to have give aways
so i give away free laptops so, i have money http://www.onestopinternetshop.com/ -- http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=guitar1083&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1 ...

giving a laptop away!!!
hey people. I'm looking to find some kind hearted angel who'd be willing to give away a laptop (used if necessary) to someone in great need of one but cannot afford it. The internet is my only link to the outside world as i just about never get to leave my house for health reasons, and havent left it in the past 8 months; and all that is under threat as the laptop i use is faulty and will pack up anytime soon and no hope of getting a replacement. I'm really desperate here so i hope i find me an angel out there with a big heart to "save a soul... please respond to mkanayo2020@y...

iPod Give Away
Sign up for a free ipod! All you have to do is sign up for 1 offer (which you can later cancel, so its free, AOL seems to be the best choice) and sign up 5 other people. http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7279332 ...

TT030 to give away
I still have a TT with tower case, other Atari hardware like syquest and floppy external drive, together with a dozen of Mac LCs, Quadra 800 Performa and so on. I am in Italy, so I think nobody would come here this old stuff, but I already found some italian retrocomputerist that will come take all way, btw I write here in case there is anybody really interested in anything before it's too late. Long life to ST and TT ^__^ FamilyNet International Newsgate > From: "Mike De Petris" <mikedepetris@gmail.com> > I still have a TT with tower case, other Atari hardware like syquest and > floppy external drive, together with a dozen of Mac LCs, Quadra 800 Performa > and so on. > I am in Italy, so I think nobody would come here this old stuff, but I > already found some italian retrocomputerist that will come take all way, btw > I write here in case there is anybody really interested in anything before > it's too late. > Long life to ST and TT ^__^ So the TT030 has a home? :) If not, write me at drclu@swbell.net and maybe we can work something out. Doc Clu (Currently trying to get a TT030 up and running for Jaguar development... my goal for this year.) FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail http://www.familynet-international.org I'd pay for it's shipping to me on the first of the month. -- There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the u...

Is Blizzard now giving away Starcraft Brood War expansion?
So I signed up for the new all-in-one Battle.net account today (top story at <http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/index.xml> right now), I registered SC, but SC Anthology which includes SC-BW was registered instead. Because BW has no serial of it's own? Either way I can download the client from there, and though I've not tested this (I've every Blizzard game ever made already installed :-) ), it would seem if you never bought the BW expansion (but WTF not???), you just got a download version for free. Regards, Jamie Kahn Genet -- If you're not part of the solu...

kwiKKpage Gives Away Brand New Web Publishing Tool for Small Business
kwiKKpage Gives Away Brand New Web Publishing Tool for Small Business kwiKKpage is a fairly new approach to webpage maintenance. If we were not too shy we would call it a revolution ;-) With kwiKKpage you do not need a webdesign application or a content management system to create and update your webpage. What you do is: you write directly on the page. You put the text exactly where it should appear on the page and you format it like you would in a word processor. But you can also put pictures and all kinds of images exactly where you want them, just drawing a rectangle on the page where the image should appear. The image will be uploaded, resized ad placed on the page all in one go. You can drag and arrange all elements thus created. So maintaining a kwiKKpage is really child's play. Check out a demo at http://www.kwikkpage.com. To introduce this new concept of webpage creation we are giving away a very limited number of kwiKKpage sites for free. (Usually it would be $6.99 a month, domain name like yourname.kwikk.info and up to 100 MB webspace included.) http://www.kwikkpage.com/get_free_kwikkpage.php Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ---------------------------------------------------------- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY ** ---------------------------------------------------------- http://www.usenet.com kwiKKpage wrote: > kwiKKpage Gives Away Brand New Web Publ...

JeffM, which features in which products is Microsoft now charging for that it used to give away for free?
You recently posted this cartoon and said it represented "Microsoft ethics": http://dilbert.com/fast/2012-02-19/ On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:37:02 -0500, DFS wrote: > You recently posted this cartoon and said it represented "Microsoft ethics": > > http://dilbert.com/fast/2012-02-19/ JeffM is too busy trading coupons in order to save 15 cents on a 40 dollar item to answer you. ...

linux
hopefully samsung can recover from the linux pain. restoring its reputation and getting rid of the linux stench is like trying to get the smell of a skunk off a dog. http://www.ubergizmo.com/2011/02/samsung-galaxy-tab-sky-high-return-rate/ Samsung Galaxy Tab has a sky-high return rate It has discovered that 15% of Galaxy Tabs sold are being returned - much higher than the 2% return Apple gets for their iPads - talk about unsatisfied customers! Apparently, the main reason for the tablet returns was due to Samsung's choice of operating system for the tablet. The ...

DEC equipment to give away
Hello, I have a bunch of DEC equipment: DECstations 5000/240 and 3100, SCSI disks (some never used), TK50 drive and tapes, keyboard, mice, cables, manuals, etc. I am in Berkeley and not planing to ship anywhere. Daniel ...

Old software to give away
I picked up the following stuff recently, all with original diskette + manual. In the (IMO unlikely) event that anyone would like it for free (see fine print below), please respond via email in the next week or so: Degas Degas Elite Diskscan / HDscan Michtron Utilities Plus Quick ST II / Quick ST 3 Fine print: You have to pay actual shipping + cost of padded envelope :-(. Let me know your mailing address when you respond & I'll give you an actual cost; it's likely to be in the range of $5-$7 Canadian except for Michtron (heavier manual). You can pay by PayPal or (at your risk) send me cash in the mail. Roger Burrows ...

Commodore goodies to give away
We have some Commodore 128 stuff to give away, including 2 boxes of Timeworks' Word Writer 128, a monitor and other for those willing to pay for shipping. Rich3800 wrote: > > We have some Commodore 128 stuff to give away, including 2 boxes of Timeworks' > Word Writer 128, a monitor and other for those willing to pay for shipping. > Where are you located??? -- +----------------------------------------------------------------+ | Charles and Francis Richmond richmond at plano dot net | +----------------------------------------------------------------+ If you'...

Books to Give Away
Greets, The "books without binders" (tm) project continues ... Please make a claim for anything you want - first come first served. Make sure to email me the book you want, and your full mailing address. My apologies in advance if someone claims a book you may have wanted. Thanks Ira http://www.trs-80.com/trs-give.htm ...

gives the same respect I give to them
gives the same respect I give to them http://tapurl.com/8fL0Lr real cheating wives online for dating ...

The giving that keeps on giving
This is a money making program that will make you a some money in a relativel short time span. http://123Angelcash.googlepages.com How long it takes is up to you. I won't cost you much. No more than the cost of lunch at Burger King. Try it! You won't regret it! ...

Web resources about - Give it away, give it away, give it away, now... - comp.publish.prepress

Viewer's Guide: 'Softer' GOP debate? So says Trump, maybe
WASHINGTON (AP) — The chairman of the Republican Party has declared that he wants Thursday's Republican presidential debate to be "more of a ...

AI beats human Go grandmaster... again
A Google-developed supercomputer bested a South Korean Go grandmaster again Thursday, taking a commanding 2-0 lead in a five-game series that ...

Head of IS chemical program caught
National Post Head of IS chemical program caught Mohave Valley News BAGHDAD (AP) — U.S. special forces captured the head of the Islamic State ...

Beatles Producer George Martin Honored in New PBS Music Series
Tributes to legendary producer Sir George Martin have flooded in across the music world since his death was announced on Tuesday at age 90. ...

T-Mobile’s BOGO Deal For Galaxy S7, S7 edge Is Now Live
Well, well, what do we have here? What was leaked not too long ago – just a couple of days back , in fact, is now reality, as whispers of T-Mobile’s ...

Now Bette Midler Challenges Kim Kardashian to Use Her Naked Selfie for Charity
ABC News Now Bette Midler Challenges Kim Kardashian to Use Her Naked Selfie for Charity People Magazine On Wednesday, three days after the ...

Apple working on a 5.8-inch iPhone with OLED display, rumor claims
If you thought Apple was done toying with the iPhone's form factor, you might be in for a little bit of a surprise. According to a report from ...

Dr. Luke’s Lawyers Deny Rumors Sony Will Drop Him Amid Legal Battle With Kesha
Dr. Luke has denied reports suggesting that Sony is about to drop him amid his legal battle with pop singer Kesha, ABC News reports. Dr. Luke ...

Mass Shooting: Five Dead In Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania
The Allegheny Police Department has reported that multiple gunmen have allegedly opened fire at a “backyard-party” leaving eight people wounded, ...

As seen in I, Robot: Goodyear unveils spherical tires for self-driving cars
What will the cars of the future be like? It’s fun to imagine how new technologies and design trends will influence future cars. Car bodies ...