pantone light box PVL-310 - NEW

I have several BRAND NEW Pantone PVL-310 light boxes for sale. Please
see http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2577892763&category=46730&rd=1

Please email me with any questions.
comp.publish.prepress 3348 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

pantone light box PVL-310
BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. Desktop viewing light takes the guesswork out of color matching. PANTONE Color Viewing Light Model PVL-310 offers you three different lighting environments. See how colors will look under daylight, fluorescent and incandescent settings. This is a must have product if you are doing digital photography with any desktop printer such as Epson, HP or Canon. So here is how it works: You spend hours working in photoshop to produce a nice print. You send it off to your client or bring it to the office only to discover that the print looks green under office lights. YIKES!!! ...

pantone light box PVL-310
BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. Desktop viewing light takes the guesswork out of color matching. PANTONE Color Viewing Light Model PVL-310 offers you three different lighting environments. See how colors will look under daylight, fluorescent and incandescent settings. This is a must have product if you are doing digital photography with any desktop printer such as Epson, HP or Canon. So here is how it works: You spend hours working in photoshop to produce a nice print. You send it off to your client or bring it to the office only to discover that the print looks green under office lights. YIK...

pantone light box PVL-310
BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. Desktop viewing light takes the guesswork out of color matching. PANTONE Color Viewing Light Model PVL-310 offers you three different lighting environments. See how colors will look under daylight, fluorescent and incandescent settings. This is a must have product if you are doing digital photography with any desktop printer such as Epson, HP or Canon. So here is how it works: You spend hours working in photoshop to produce a nice print. You send it off to your client or bring it to the office only to discover that the print looks green under office lights. YIKES!!! So before you send it off, you view it using the Pantone Box and the correct lighting. It measures 28" wide x 18" high x 16.5" deep and weighs 30 pounds. This item is brand new and has never been out of the box. RETAIL PRICE IS $849.00. See the pantone website for more details. THE DETAILS: I can accept PAYPAL or USPS money orders. If using paypal I can only ship to confirmed addresses. Shipping in the lower 48 is $45 (due to size and weight and it ships in 2 boxes). I have several of these amazing boxes available for $299 plus shipping. Feel free to email if you have any questions. ...

[...]

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. Desktop viewing light takes the guesswork out of color matching. PANTONE Color Viewing Light Model PVL-310 offers you three different lighting environments. See how colors will look under daylight, fluorescent and incandescent settings. This is a must have product if you are doing digital photography with any desktop printer such as Epson, HP or Canon. So here is how it works: You spend hours working in photoshop to produce a nice print. You send it off or bring it to the office only to discover that the print looks green under office lights. YIKES!!! So before you send it off, you view it using the Pantone Box and the correct lighting. It measures 28" wide x 18" high x 16.5" deep and weighs 30 pounds. This item is brand new and has never been out of the box. RETAIL PRICE IS $849.00. See the pantone website for more details. THE DETAILS: I can accept PAYPAL or USPS money orders. If using paypal I can only ship to confirmed addresses. Shipping in the lower 48 is $45 (due to size and weight and it ships in 2 boxes). I have several of these amazing boxes available for $299 plus shipping. Feel free to email if you have any questions. The esteemed davidb <codenamenoah@yahoo.com> observed: >BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. Desktop viewing light takes the guesswork out of >color matching. PANTONE Color Viewing Light Model PVL-310 offers you >three different lighting environments. See how colors will look under >daylight, f...

pantone light box PVL-310
BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. Desktop viewing light takes the guesswork out of color matching. PANTONE Color Viewing Light Model PVL-310 offers you three different lighting environments. See how colors will look under daylight, fluorescent and incandescent settings. This is a must have product if you are doing digital photography with any desktop printer such as Epson, HP or Canon. So here is how it works: You spend hours working in photoshop to produce a nice print. You send it off to your client or bring it to the office only to discover that the print looks green under office lights. YIK...

pantone light box PVL-310
I have several BRAND NEW Pantone PVL-310 light boxes for sale. Please see http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2577892763&category=46730&rd=1 This is a must for desktop printing. Please email me with any questions. ...

LED light box--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!
Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!And the price it very cheap,only sell for 289-329 USD /Metre . Order today!Buy more,save more! www.edlite.hk jenny@edlite.hk ...

LED light box--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!
Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!And the price it very cheap,only sell for 289-329 USD /Metre . Order today!Buy more,save more! www.edlite.hk jenny@edlite.hk ...

LED light box--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China! #2
Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!And the price it very cheap,only sell for 289-329 USD /Metre . Order today!Buy more,save more! www.edlite.hk jenny@edlite.hk ...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.we already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More detail,please enter into www.edlite.hk or send e-mail to jenny@edlite.hk. ...

Bright up your advertising with a slim light box !----11 mm LED light box in China!
This light box display offers a great new way to show off your advertising posters, prints and graphics. www.edlite.hk jenny@edlite.hk ...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.we already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More detail,please enter into www.edlite.hk or send e-mail to jenny@edlite.hk. ...

LED light box--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China! #2
Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!And the price it very cheap,only sell for 289-329 USD /Metre . Order today!Buy more,save more! www.edlite.hk jenny@edlite.hk ...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.We already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More info,please enter into www.edlite.hk or mail jenny@edlite.hk. Edlite really appreciate for your support! ...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China! #2
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.We already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More info,please enter into www.edlite.hk or mail jenny@edlite.hk. Edlite really appreciate for your support! ...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China! #2
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.we already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More detail,please enter into www.edlite,.hk or send e-mail to Jenny@edlite.hk. Thank you for your support. ...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China! #3
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.we already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. ...

light box
(i've posted this to other similar groups but i don't think the posting came to this group- sorry if you've seen this - haven't seen much about light boxes in the past few years) i have been doing my printing on my 1/2 day off and weekends so that i could see my prints using day light. to try and be a bit more productive i just purchased a "just normlicht" light box ... their "color communicator". they're a german company with american headquarters in penn. it is set to 5000k (though apparently other temperature bulbs are available) and will hold a 2...

Input text boxes, check boxes, and radio boxes

Box-Box collision?
Hello. I guess this could be a FAQ because I wasn't able to find a decent algorithm on the net that checks if two boxes intersect. It's far more difficult than what it sounds like (and no, I'm not going to use brute-force), so I'd gladly accept some hints that could possibly guide me to a sourcecode/implementation of this algorithm. Thanks! Have a look at David Eberly's Magic engine (www.magic-software.com). "loquak" <liam_parc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:c01isg$6e9$1@mordred.cc.jyu.fi... > Hello. > I guess this could be a FAQ b...

Light boxes and Photo booths
Hello, I'm not sure where to ask this to get started on a dialog of sorts. I have a project requiring some good lighting for photographing valuables and of various types but none larger than a large platter. The other item is a portrate booth of sorts. Had hoped to fabricate something using movable lighting to bet serive each situation. Have tinkered with various flourescent lights in different ranges but not sure if they will be suitable in the finished product. Any ideas, advice, info sources and/or experiences you wish to share will be highly appreciated. Thank you Jim "wick...

Web resources about - pantone light box PVL-310 - NEW - comp.publish.prepress

Pantone - PANTONE Color, products and guides for accurate color communication.
Pantone, Inc. is the authority on color, provider of color systems and leading technology for accurate communication of color. The market leader ...

File:Coat of Arms of Switzerland (Pantone).svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain . This applies worldwide. 2006-03-21T08:29:59Z -xfi- 600x665 (485 ...

Pantone - UK - pantone colours, products and guides for accurate colour communication.
Pantone UK is the leading provider of colour systems and technology for accurate colour communication. Find Pantone Colours, learn about the ...

PANTONE (@pantone) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here PANTONE @ pantone Carlstadt, ...

Brightkey Keyboard - Designer Themes + PANTONE on the App Store on iTunes
Get Brightkey Keyboard - Designer Themes + PANTONE on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

pantone autumn - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All from the same tree I should add. Some backstory / inspiration is included in this journal entry

Paper Pixels - The OgilvyOne Design Team turn print into pixels with Pantone colour chips - YouTube
OgilvyOne London. We do digital but we also do print. We love pixels. We love Pantone. We wanted to create something that celebrated these two ...

Pantone's colour of the year is great if you're decorating a nursery in 1952
... decorating a nursery in 1952. Do you love the gender binary? Well, 2016 is shaping up to be a great year for your aesthetic choices. Pantone ...

Creativity 50: Pantone's Ron Potesky and the Color of Success
Under Senior VP-General Manager Ron Potesky, Pantone has maintained an extensive licensing program to enable manufacturers to create products ...