> Hi up there, got your note, Patrice, and the > pictures. I love them. thank you. There is one > happy, satisfied baby. I'm just sorry i didn't get > there soon enough for the "bonding" thing. t

 > pictures are right by the computer so i get to greet
	> sam every morning
 when i check the mail.
	> life keeps rolling along here  with a plan for
 this
	> and a plan for that and a snow storm thrown in to
	> wreck a plan
 or two. all is going well in my eagle's
	> nest and with the fair weather
 that i expect soon i
	> will fly away.  not far.  been meaning to visit
 vicky
	> and betsy and amy (but she lives in New Brighton--she
	> says
 it is easy to get there but she doesn't know how
	> crazy i drive when i
 am not sure of the route.)  i am
	> still planning on making a trip your
 way--just tell me
	> when a good day would be and i will get in touch with

 > the van service.  John and Jennifer just sent me a
	> note that they are
 going to be somewhere in Mexico for
	> a week--a wedding i think of one
 of Jenn's friends.  i
	> see dad and diana and family almost every week.
  that
	> drive is only an hour and a straight shot on I90.  No
	> sweat
 most of the time (blizzards, freezing rain, and
	> floods cause a little
 problem).   i will end with
	> another thank you for the thank you. love,
 mom

	> .
	> > Hi up there,
  got your note, Patrice, and the
	> pictures.  I love them. thank you.
 There is one
	> happy, satisfied baby.  I'm just sorry i didn't get

 there soon enough for the "bonding" thing.  the
	> pictures are right by
 the computer so i get to greet
	> sam every morning when i check the mail.

	> life keeps rolling along here  with a plan for this
	> and a plan for
 that and a snow storm thrown in to
	> wreck a plan or two. all is going
 well in my eagle's
	> nest and with the fair weather that i expect soon
	> will fly away.  not far.  been meaning to visit vicky
	> and betsy
 and amy (but she lives in New Brighton--she
	> says it is easy to get there
 but she doesn't know how
	> crazy i drive when i am not sure of the route.)
  i am
	> still planning on making a trip your way--just tell me
	> when
 a good day would be and i will get in touch with
	> the van service.  John
 and Jennifer just sent me a
	> note that they are going to be somewhere
 in Mexico for
	> a week--a wedding i think of one of Jenn's friends.  i

 > see dad and diana and family almost every week.  that
	> drive is only
 an hour and a straight shot on I90.  No
	> sweat most of the time (blizzards,
 freezing rain, and
	> floods cause a little problem).   i will end with

 > another thank you for the thank you. love, mom

	> Yahoo!
 Small Business - Try our new resources site!

	> .
	> thank you resp

from my mom.

 > Hi up there,  got your note, Patrice, and the
 > pictures.  I love them. thank you.  There is one
 > happy, satisfied baby.  I'm just sorry i didn't get
 > there soon enough for the "bonding" thing.  the
 > pictures are right by the computer so i get to greet
 > sam every morning when i check the mail.
 > life keeps rolling along here  with a plan for this
 > and a plan for that and a snow storm thrown in to
 > wreck a plan or two. all is going well in my eagle's
 > nest and with the fair weather that i expect soon i
 > will fly away.  not far.  been meaning to visit vicky
 > and betsy and amy (but she lives in New Brighton--she
 > says it is easy to get there but she doesn't know how
 > crazy i drive when i am not sure of the route.)  i am
 > still planning on making a trip your way--just tell me
 > when a good day would be and i will get in touch with
 > the van service.  John and Jennifer just sent me a
 > note that they are going to be somewhere in Mexico for
 > a week--a wedding i think of one of Jenn's friends.  i
 > see dad and diana and family almost every week.  that
 > drive is only an hour and a straight shot on I90.  No
 > sweat most of the time (blizzards, freezing rain, and
 > floods cause a little problem).   i will end with
 > another thank you for the thank you. love, mom

 > .

0
dave
3/28/2005 1:41:08 PM
comp.realtime 1017 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Couldn't match expected type `(a -> a -> a) -> Int -> t'
classify ok spam test = spamCount div (spamCount + okCount) where okCount = xInY (xmost ok 50) (words test) spamCount = xInY (xmost spam 50) (words test) Couldn't match expected type `(a -> a -> a) -> Int -> t' against inferred type `Int' In the expression: spamCount div (spamCount + okCount) In the definition of `classify': classify ok spam test = spamCount div (spamCount + okCount) where okCount = xInY (xmost ok 50) (words test) ...

=("|\')?([^ "\']*)("|\')?.*>([^<]*)</A>'
Hello. Well, I found this piece of code on php.net. Thats fine but where can i find explanation for all these ("|\')?([^ "\']*)("|\')?.*>([^<]*)' syntax so that I can construct my own rules for all kind of eregi preg and oter match functions ? Transform HTML links into plain-text "links" with the URL visible function AHREF2text($string) { return eregi_replace('<A .*HREF=("|\')?([^ "\']*)("|\')?.*>([^<]*)</A>', '[\\4] (link: \\2)', $string); } And another simple question, maybe ...

Hello "<<<<<<<<<<<<<" HELP ME PLEASE ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Help me Quickly :------------------- Generate a 100x100 pixel images with the following colors and show a figure for each of them. Colors requested: Green, Cyan, "RERE " <randalfa@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ic33ck$7cm$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Please Help me Quickly :------------------- > Generate a 100x100 pixel images with the following colors and show a figure for each of them. Colors requested: Green, Cyan, YESSIR! We will drop everything and do your homework for you. Right now however, the backlog is up to 7 weeks before we can start yo...

JAXM returning '&lt;' and '&gt;' rather than "<" and ">"
Hi guys I'm up against a very annoying problem. I'm tryint to use JAXM to call a simple PHP nuSoap web service. I am using SOAPMessage/SOAPPart/SOAPEnvelope etc, however when i receive the message from the server i get: &lt;symbol&gt;great&lt;/symbol&gt; rather than: <symbol>great</symbol> Does anyone have any idea why its converting '<' to '&lt;'??? Any help would be most appreciated, i've been frustrated by this for hours! (Note the xml just dumps out "<symbol>great</symbol>" - it does not encode it ...

why it isn't compiled about "template< template<class> class T>"
Hi, all I find "template template" class cann't been compiled in VC6 but can ok in Redhat9. I write a test program like as: template< template<class> class T> class A { }; int main() { return 0; } compiling failed for message: D:\my_projects\testcpp\main.cpp(3) : error C2954: template definitions cannot nest D:\my_projects\testcpp\main.cpp(3) : error C2951: template declarations are only permitted at global or namespace scope D:\my_projects\testcpp\main.cpp(3) : error C2226: syntax error : unexpected type 'T' D:\my_projects\testcpp\main.cpp(5) : error C2143: ...

"Home" and "End" keys don't work ( WindowsXP SP2 ---> Putty 0.57 ---> SuSE9.2 )
Hi everyone! I use putty on my winXP box to log in my SuSE9.2 box via ssh protocol, the home and end keys don't work, nothing happens when you press Home or End keys when the Home and End keys configuration is 'Standard', and when the Home and End keys configuration is 'rxvt', the Home key works all right, but when you press End key, it just shows an '7'. The version of openssh in the SuSE box is 3.9p1, the version of putty is 0.57. Any help? Thank you! X.H. Beijing ...

lynx 'browser' can't do "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>"
lynx is lighteningly fast to fetch a set of pages [via a script] via dump > fileID. But [my current version] doesn't render the 'style' of: "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>" What is this new "xml" crap ? Will it likely take over the older *.html ? Thanks for any info, == Chris Glur. news@absamail.co.za wrote in news:1172596265.663611@vasbyt.isdsl.net: > lynx is lighteningly fast to fetch a set of pages [via a script] via > dump > fileID. > > But [my current version] doesn't ...

{ '0':'c->c->a' ,'1':'a->b->a' .........}
Hi, have anybody a hint , how i get a dict from non unique id's and their different related values. Thanks for advance Chris ###random data # a=range(10)*3 def seqelem(): i=random.randint(0,2) elem=['a','b','c'][i] return elem s=[seqelem() for t in range(30)] print zip(a,s) ## favored result: { '0':'c->c->a' ,'1':'a->b->a' .........} Hi Chris, I may have time to look at the rest of your code later. For now I just want to comment on one line: On Nov 7, 12:24=A0pm, chris <o...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<The Real A.I PROBLEMS">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The unvierse is like a ballon with black holes and white holes picture two on each side left two right on upside down the speed and the amout of matter consumed is a direct relations ship two the size of the ballon as the ballon get bigger the gravitaion forces of the black holes increase two self balance the universe it's self fixing but as time go's on and matter moves at diffrent speed's in diffrent dementions and at diffrent rates the demnetions become unstable becasue of misplaced matter ( magnetic plasma hint hint" oppset of black matter. ( sun spots ) why is the...

If Linux is so good----------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Why is just about everyone still using Windows? I'm a Nissan person, but if I could get a Ford for free I would switch in a second. So why are 99 percent of the populous willing to fork over big kahuna bucks for microsoft products when Linux is free? Answer: Linux is a pile of steaming poop. Linux does not work. Linux will never work. Linux has terrible programs. Linux does not support common hardware. Linux is made for weirdos who worship their pc's instead of their penises. Linux should be exterminated if only as a mercy killing. In alt.os.linux Roy Culley <linux_stinx@yahoo.com&...

Why is it that ------>>>>
Linux kooks never seem to have trouble installing Linux and all of their hardware always seems to work, unlike 99 percent of the rest of us who have tried Linux and discovered how poor it is at supporting up to date hardware. Linux kooks always seem to have these massive troubles with Windows, installing it and getting hardware to work while the rest of us, 99 percent of us, have no troubles with Windows at all. If Windows was as bad as these cultist's claim it is then Windows wouldn't be the #1 desktop operating system like it is. If Linux was as good as the cultists claim it is, w...

indent string behavior: ">> " instead of "> > "
Hi all, the current indent string application seems to be rather basic: every quoted line is prefixed by the indent string. > Thus a quote like this one here will be requoted as > > Thus a quote like this one here will be requoted as However, I'd prefer some kind of set indent_string="> ?" which would insert one or no space after the quote character, or do some kind of "s/^> >/>>/" This can provide better readability both for plain text (since quoted text is more 'en bloc' and in shorter lines) and provide bet...

earn more money in 2009>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
no investment: no physical work: no tension: earn more money in the home: per day earning is 10$ to 12$: we can do it as part time job: click here below: ************************************ http://internettelephony.webs.com/ ************************************ ...

Web resources about - > Hi up there, got your note, Patrice, and the > pictures. I love them. thank you. There is one > happy, satisfied baby. I'm just sorry i didn't get > there soon enough for the "bonding" thing. t - comp.realtime