I want. I want. I want

If I told them I have built a couple of robots and can program a Pic
micro do you think they might consider me.

( I do 16f84's and 16873's ) :-)

Rob

0
Rob
11/9/2008 5:10:46 AM
comp.robotics.misc 7077 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 05:10:46 +0000, Rob Last <rob@robsbots.co.uk>
wrote:

>If I told them I have built a couple of robots and can program a Pic
>micro do you think they might consider me.
>
>( I do 16f84's and 16873's ) :-)
>
>Rob

No, you will need to improve your writing skills so we know who
"they" are.
0
shb
11/9/2008 3:34:25 PM
Should have been a reply to the Engineer Jobs.....

Si Ballenger wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 05:10:46 +0000, Rob Last <rob@robsbots.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> If I told them I have built a couple of robots and can program a Pic
>> micro do you think they might consider me.
>>
>> ( I do 16f84's and 16873's ) :-)
>>
>> Rob
>>

> No, you will need to improve your writing skills so we know who
> "they" are.
0
Rob

I want, I want, I WANT?
Hello. One thing keeps me amazed these days. ROM v2.00 for the HP49G+ addresses so many issues that were in v1.23, and adds so much functionality. And don't kid yourself, you do not have HP to thank for very much of it! Anyways, after this realease I see a huge number of people (many of whom I've never seen contribute with anything before here) asking over and over again for this and that feature to be changed or added. Well, what made this news group and this community what it is today, was the fact that if we wanted something changed or added, we did it ourselves! Where do you thin...

Jobs where you want when you want.
Hello, Talentspro is a unique job site that has a trademarked one of a kind map dr= iven search which allows you to post jobs based on location. Wherever you m= ay have an opportunity you will find suitable talent based on location. This is not the only feature unique to us, we have perfected several other = features you might be familiar with, but none as intuitive or easy to use a= s our site. =95 Intelligent Candidate Screening Tool =95 Express Login =95 Recent Visitors Log=20 =95 Favorite jobs/profiles managing folders =95 30sec job alerts =95 Personalised Profile=20 =95 Intuitive Job ...

JObs where you want them when you want them..!
=20 Hello, Talentspro is a unique job site that has a trademarked one of a kind map dr= iven search which allows you to post jobs based on location. Wherever you m= ay have an opportunity you will find suitable talent based on location. This is not the only feature unique to us, we have perfected several other = features you might be familiar with, but none as intuitive or easy to use a= s our site. =95 Intelligent Candidate Screening Tool =95 Express Login =95 Recent Visitors Log=20 =95 Favorite jobs/profiles managing folders =95 30sec job alerts =95 Personalised Profile=20 =95 Intuitive...

job where you want when you want
=20 =20 Hello, Talentspro is a unique job site that has a trademarked one of a kind map dr= iven search which allows you to post jobs based on location. Wherever you m= ay have an opportunity you will find suitable talent based on location. This is not the only feature unique to us, we have perfected several other = features you might be familiar with, but none as intuitive or easy to use a= s our site. =95 Intelligent Candidate Screening Tool =95 Express Login =95 Recent Visitors Log=20 =95 Favorite jobs/profiles managing folders =95 30sec job alerts =95 Personalised Profile=20 ...

[...]

Wanted: Agnus wanted for A3000
Hi, I'm after a Fat Agnus 8372b/318069-03 for my Amiga 3000UX machine. Who still sells these and where can I get some from ( I'm in Australia ) ? Also, anyone have any good recommendations on processor upgrades ? regards, Sam ...

We want the world and we want it... NOW
We want the world and we want it... We want the world and we want it... Now Now? Now! Yeah, c'mon When the music's over When the music's over, yeah When the music's over Turn out the lights Turn out the lights Turn out the lights, yeah When the music's over When the music's over When the music's over Turn out the lights Turn out the lights Turn out the lights For the music is your special friend Dance on fire as it intends Music is your only friend Until the end Until the end Until the end Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection Send my credentials to the H...

"Wanted" font wanted!
I'm looking for a free "Wanted" font. It doesn't have to be some exact copyrighted font... this is just for a little personal project. -- * John Oliver http://www.john-oliver.net/ * * Reform California gun laws - http://www.reformcagunlaws.com/ * * http://www.gunownersca.com - http://www.crpa.org/ * * San Diego shooters come to http://shooting.forsandiego.com/ * In article <slrndmkug4.a7u.joliver@ns.sdsitehosting.net>, John Oliver <joliver@john-oliver.net> wrote: > I'm looking for a free...

now that you know what men want, about want?
now that you know what men want, about want? http://pinterest.com/pin/460704236850814880/ ...

wanted
Corel paradox version 8 or more pref in german W.B. ...

Wanted !!!!!
Dear members. I have a Tandy 1000ex and was wondering if anyone has the original 5.25" floppys that came with the system. I would love to have it/them. Please let me know. E-Mail me at DJF985@Yahoo.com thanks Another option is to make your own set. Google Tvdog The set I made up works great! On 27 Aug 2005 21:21:33 -0700, DJF985@Yahoo.com wrote: >Dear members. I have a Tandy 1000ex and was wondering if anyone has the >original 5.25" floppys that came with the system. I would love to have >it/them. Please let me know. E-Mail me at DJF985@Yahoo.com ...

I want to so
Dear Friend ! Happy Holli ! 1) Cost-Per-Click (CPC) Advertising Programs http://makaronline.blogspot.com 2) Hosting Web Poll http://makaronline.blogspot.com 100 % earning from Google now click here and fill form http://makaronline.blogspot.com Makaronline, Nepal ...

I want this!!
http://www.omnigroup.com/images/images-5/features/tabs.png the tab panel is cool!! You should work with it. it rocks. tab wrote: > You should work with it. > it rocks. Is there any x-window browser that looks like it? Aquila Deus wrote: > tab wrote: > >>You should work with it. >>it rocks. > > > Is there any x-window browser that looks like it? > That just looks like FireFox to me. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ...

Wanted ...
For one of our clients in Belgium, we're looking for Dutch speaking senior Java developers for permanent employment. Please feel free to contact me for further details. ...

What I Want :)
Hi all I no all you guys have computers coming out of your ears :) Just wondered if anybody in the UK would consider selling me a CPC6128 ? I have bought one on ebay but the disk drive is dead. (Please see previous posts for details) I have been keeping an eye on ebay but they all come with screens. What I'm after is a keyboard only to keep the P&P down. I would also like to get hold of a serial interface and a multiface II. Anybody willing to part with any CPC hardware ? Please post any offers here or contact me at rob 'at' robsbots 'dot' co &...

What do I want?
First, I am probably in the wrong group. (I KNOW I am, but I do not know where else to go....) This is not a MODEM issue, but a phone service issue. I have several 800 numbers routed to my phone. I would like to be able to tell which 800 is being called. I was told distintive ring. But this appears to be if I have several local numbers tied to the same line, then if somebody calls number1, it would give me ringtone1, if somebody calls line2, it would give me ring2. But I have been told that this will not work with a number that is being routed THROUGH a number (line an 800) T...

Your Dog Wants Steak. Microsoft Wants Your Car.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/microsoft_cars Will Apple offer a competing product leading platform wars to enter a new phase - road rage! Cuss and discuss. -- I got a sweater for Christmas last year. I wanted a screamer or a moaner, but I got a sweater. -Steven Wright On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:42:22 +0000, Mayor of R'lyeh wrote: > > > > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/microsoft_cars > Will Apple offer a competing product leading platform wars to enter a > new phase - road rage! > > Cuss and discuss. Yeah, ...

want......
Dear Sir/Madam We are one of the largest wholesalers in China who mainly sell stylish electronic product and equipment such as Digital Cameras, Mobile Phone, Laptops, Mp4, GPS, Digital Video and bulk products such as LCD TV, Motorcycles, Binoculars and Musical Instruments and so on with various international famous brands. We offer our customer good valuable product with very competitive price because we have advanced goods circulating solution and supporter. We have our own warehouse and stores, our clients all over the world. When you choose our products you will also enjoy our fast...

On the Niceties of Asking For what You Want (was Re: Want some information....)
On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Robert Klemme <shortcutter@googlemail.com> wrote: > 2009/5/12 Arun Kumar <arunkumar@innovaturelabs.com>: >> =A0 I want to know about authentication in ruby. Is it possible to scrap >> html of those sites which require basic authentication. > > I am not a native speaker but for all I know "want" is considered > impolite among English speaking people. I wouldn't say so. To want carries the same basic connotation as vouloir in French, I don't know that je veut, or je voudrais is more impolite than say j'...

WANTED
i am looking for a scrap motherboard or laptop (ACER ASPIRE 1400) for spares as i need the usb ports off it or if anyone knows where i could obtain these usb ports please email me thanks for any assistance please email (m0tab.tony1@ntlworld.com ...

I WANT IT!
I found this: http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/neat.png And I WANTED it! So I reverse engineered it and STOLE the design! MUWAHAHAHAHA! http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/mine1.png http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/mine2.png The technique isn't perfect yet, but I'm getting there. The base is good, but the button glass could be a lot better and the screen part could also be improved. -- Onideus Mad Hatter mhm � x � http://www.backwater-productions.net In article <ssivo1het5qppc0gv2aqcticqlo8ehv3sv@4ax.com>, Onideus Mad Hatter <usenet@...

Wanted
Hi, I'm looking for a zif G3 or G4 upgrade for my G3 Server. Let me know if you have one you'd like to part with and what you want for it. Thanks! void@alltel.net ...

I WANT YOU
I WANT YOU I LIKE YOU PLEASE CLICH THIS: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ http://myprofile3210.blogspot.com $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ...

Web resources about - I want. I want. I want - comp.robotics.misc

Romney: Good Reason to Believe 'Bombshell' in Donald Trump's Taxes
Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney discussed the 2016 race with Neil Cavuto. Romney said, "There's no question that Donald Trump ...

The 10 Facebook reactions we actually needed
Well, Facebook finally opened up its new 'reactions' to everyone . We just wish they were different. For over a year now, Mark Zuckerberg has ...

Taylor Swift Donates $1,989 to Help Fan Break College Charity Record
Taylor Swift does some shopping at Melrose Place on Wednesday (February 24) in West Hollywood, Calif. The 26-year-old singer recently helped ...

Google To Start Making AMP Webpages More Visible In Mobile Search
Last year Google announced the Accelerated Mobile Pages Project. For those unfamiliar with the project, basically this is similar to Facebook’s ...

Apple may finally be bringing Siri to the Mac
Apple's OS X may soon get a lot sassier. Later this year, Apple plans to bring its digital assistant, Siri, to OS X, its desktop operating system, ...

Join Best Selling Author Shel Israel at the SMC San Francisco General Assembly
Join Social Media Club San Francisco on March 10 at General Assembly for a lively discussion about technology’s impact on business and life with ...

Virginia State Police Say 3 Confirmed Dead From Storms; Bringing Death Toll to 6
Virginia State Police say 3 confirmed dead from storms; bringing death toll to 6

Africa's first music download service launches in Senegal
Africa's first home-grown platform for legal music downloads launched in Senegal on Wednesday with a mission to promote African artists, pay ...

No survivors after small plane crashes into mountain in Nepal
New York Post No survivors after small plane crashes into mountain in Nepal New York Post KATHMANDU, Nepal — Rescue teams in Nepal found the ...

Atlas robot can pick up boxes and terrify small children but mostly terrify small children
If you’ve watched the various Boston Dynamics videos released over the last few years you’ve already seen the 4 legged robot called “Big Dog” ...