how do i forward ports and allow access on some port?

Hi all,

I am using Norton System Works 2005 full edition (with nortn firewall)
on a windows 2000 professional OS , now i want to forward port
80,99,100 to a linux box running in the same office and I also want to
allow someone access on port 101 and 102.

Can someone help me out , how to do it.

Regards
vivek kedia
india

comp.security.firewalls 10672 articles. 0 followers. dfinc1988 (97) is leader. Post Follow

vivekkedia@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using Norton System Works 2005 full edition (with nortn firewall)
> on a windows 2000 professional OS , now i want to forward port
> 80,99,100 to a linux box running in the same office and I also want to
> allow someone access on port 101 and 102.
>
> Can someone help me out , how to do it.

Use am appropriate device (most routers will be able to to it and any Linux
will be able to it) to do that and delete the Norton crap.

Wolfgang
0
wolfgang9140 (585)

Port Forwarding: Device:Port = Router:Port?
- Webcam's IP addr = 10.0.0.140, and it's set up to use port 8000 - Router's IP addr = 1.0.0.1, and it's port forwarding is set up to forward port 8000 to 10.0.140. - I can view the camera using 10.0.0.140:8000, no problem. The Question: Should I be able to view the camera using 10.0.0.1:8000? -- PeteCresswell On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:13:01 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)" <x@y.Invalid> wrote: > - Webcam's IP addr = 10.0.0.140, and it's set up to > use port 8000 > > - Router's IP addr = 1.0.0.1, and...

To Port Forward or Not To Port Forward
System: DP MDD G4, OS 10.4.9 Inet connection: DSL with static i.p.,Broadcom Gateway to Linksys WRT54G Wireless Router using DHCP, 1 computer connected via enet, 3 connected wirelessly, basic home use only Wireless security is very basic: Unique router name and pw, SSID disabled, and connections allowed by MAC addresses only, Linksys firewall is enabled with all the other features set to their defaults, Mac OS firewall is disabled I recently purchased a Logitec QuickCam Pro 5000 webcam that works just fine with iChat right out of the box. Learning how to use it I found some Apple docs and ot...

Ports for DB2 behind firewall / ssh port forward
hi newsgroup, I'd like to connect to a remote DB2 Database V 8.2 using the "DB2 Steuerzentrale" (I guess it's called something like "DB2 management console" in the English version). Since the database host is behind a firewall I tried to communicate through ssh port forwarding. Therefore, I run: ssh -L 6789:remotename:6789 -L 50000:remotename:50000 -L 50001:remotename:50001 -L 523:remotename:523 remotename Though the ssh connection is established, my "DB2 Steuerzentrale" won't connect to localhost successfully and shows an error num...

secure port forwarding without shell access
I have the following set up on linux with the intention of allowing specific ports to be forwarded and to not allow shell access to these specific users. I am unsure if this is an acceptable configuration and hope to get input regarding same. My setup is : SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_3.5p1 sshd is started with : sshd --command=permitopen=localhost:3128 sshd_config has not been modified from its default. Those users that are "restricted" have been usermod -s "/bin/rbash" username and /bin/rbash mode is 755 owned by root and contains : #!/bin/bash /bin/bash -r >/dev/null 2>&1 tail -f /dev/null This seems to limit port forwarding and prevent shell access. Is this the best way and is it secure? Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. > Those users that are "restricted" have been usermod -s "/bin/rbash" > username > and /bin/rbash mode is 755 owned by root and contains : > > > #!/bin/bash > /bin/bash -r >/dev/null 2>&1 > tail -f /dev/null Why not just give them a shell of /bin/false? Then they can't have shell access at all, but they can still forward ports. -- To reply by email, change "deadspam.com" to "alumni.utexas.net" Andrew Schulman <andrex@deadspam.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.1bc4d2857ac5144098969e@localhost>... > > Those users that are "restricted" have been usermod -s "/bin/rbash" &...

port forwarding for multiple ports
Hello, Is there any way to do a port forwarding (ssh -L localport:remotehost:remoteport) for a range of ports? If do not, can I do a port forwarding dinamically? (is there any application that do something like this?) Thanks, RFT. rodrigofteixeira@yahoo.com.br (RFT) writes: >Is there any way to do a port forwarding (ssh -L >localport:remotehost:remoteport) for a range of ports? Not readily that I'm aware. >If do not, can I do a port forwarding dinamically? (is there any >application that do something like this?) There's the -D command (which supports SOCKS right now). I've also hacked at the source to do more interesting things. It's certainly possible to do what you want with an unmodified SSH server. The trick is convincing a client to do it. I've been playing with Twisted.Conch to do this. --kyler In article <610789b8.0404261242.35824a3b@posting.google.com>, RFT <rodrigofteixeira@yahoo.com.br> wrote: >Is there any way to do a port forwarding (ssh -L >localport:remotehost:remoteport) for a range of ports? Use lots of "-L" command line options :-? >If do not, can I do a port forwarding dinamically? (is there any >application that do something like this?) It depends on what you mean by "dynamically". Some implementations (eg, PuTTY, OpenSSH, possibly others) have a "dynamic forward" option which implements a SOCKS server in the SSH client, so if you application understands...

port forwarding/ opening port
hi i'm having P4 2.4 256MB RAM with Win XP SP-2 Pro installed. i'm using 256 kbps connection using adsl2+ router SmartAX MT882 ADSL Router from Huawei, china its having NAT & built in firewall.,,, i'm also using Win XP Firewall to protect my pc.. i want to know how to use port forwarding & how to open port on router so that i can establish connection, also i didn't understand the UDP & TCP, what is it all about? i want to open port for radmin connection... also, how to know that how much secure my pc is from internet... any resource... i have referred to router manual but i didn't find the information.. Thank you in advance krunal jariwala jariwalakrunal@gmail.com wrote in news:1130958191.680401.263360 @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > hi > i'm having P4 2.4 256MB RAM with Win XP SP-2 Pro installed. > i'm using 256 kbps connection using adsl2+ router SmartAX MT882 ADSL > Router from Huawei, china > > its having NAT & built in firewall.,,, i'm also using Win XP Firewall > to protect my pc.. > > i want to know how to use port forwarding & how to open port on router > so that i can establish connection, also i didn't understand the UDP & > TCP, what is it all about? > i want to open port for radmin connection... > > also, how to know that how much secure my pc is from internet... any > resource... > > i have referred to router manual but i didn't find the...

Symantec 200R Firewall port forwarding remote desktop security
Hi, I have set up the 200R to allow a virtual server for port 3389 so that I can connect to our remote server using terminal services to the public Internet IP address. It all works OK but I have disabled it because of security reasons. Two questions:- Is there any way to tie down this access to my own PC or network? Can I make the port appear in Stealth mode rather than Open? Regards, Vic Vic Russell wrote: > Hi, > I have set up the 200R to allow a virtual server for port 3389 so that I > can connect to our remote server using terminal services to the public > Internet ...

What is the difference between local port forwarding (-L) and remote port forwarding (-R)
Hi! I need to do an SSH tunnel to encrypt the data sent between an agent and a the server. I'm able to establish a tunnel but there's something that I can't understand... What is the difference between the bit -L and the bit -R. I've read the man of SSH on Fedora. It's seems to be simple but in practice, I don't understand. Can somebody help me on this subject? Thanks a lot! Yann > What is the difference between the bit -L and the bit -R. -L forwards a port from the client to the server. -R forwards a port from the server to the client. -- To reply by email, replace "deadspam.com" by "alumni.utexas.net" In article <d73d6e32.0404262310.5dd662ed@posting.google.com>, Yann Laviolette <yann_laviolette@gnome.org> wrote: >What is the difference between the bit -L and the bit -R. I've read >the man of SSH on Fedora. It's seems to be simple but in practice, I >don't understand. Example: "ssh -L 2000:1.2.3.4:2000 server" is a "local" forward and will listen on the client (ie the machine you ssh'ed from) on port 2000. If something connects to the client on port 2000, a "channel" will be opened inside the SSH connection and the server will connect to 1.2.3.4 on port 2000. Any data sent or received will be forwarded over this channel. In contrast, "ssh -R 2000:1.2.3.4:2000 server" is a "remote" forward, which will cause the *server* to listen o...

ssh port forward
Hi, Im trying to set up ssh local port forward. But I dont know the ports to connect to on the remote machine beforehand. Is it possible to setup forward for a range of ports? thanks rc You can specify multiple ports to forward on the command line, or establish a VPN if you have the need for UDP. See: http://www.securitybulletins.com/mediawiki/index.php/SSH_Tunnelling for info on both types. Doug On 21 Nov 2006 15:57:54 -0800 chandranramesh@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > Im trying to set up ssh local port forward. > But I dont know the ports to connect to on the remote machine > beforehand. > > Is it possible to setup forward for a range of ports? -- For UNIX, Linux and security articles visit http://SecurityBulletins.com/ In article <1164153474.108673.130230@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> chandranramesh@gmail.com writes: > >Im trying to set up ssh local port forward. >But I dont know the ports to connect to on the remote machine >beforehand. You could perhaps use OpenSSH's "dynamic" port forwarding, i.e. SOCKS - see the -D option. >Is it possible to setup forward for a range of ports? Not as such (with OpenSSH), though (with OpenSSH) you can AFAIK give any number of -L options - i.e. a range is just a matter of giving one -L option for every port in the range. A bit verbose, but the end result would be the same - ssh (any flavour) would need to open a separate socket for every port in the range, the...

Port forwarding through firewalls
Here is my issue I usually run a support application which is a customized version of UltraVNC server. It launches from a client machine and attempts to connect on port 5555 to my offices WAN IP. The firewall redirects the port to my computer and I can see my clients computer as soon as the connection is made to my VNC viewer operating on listening mode on port 5555. It works great but now I am traveling and I a hotel and want to have the same functionality. There fore I need to forward the data coming in on port 5555 on my office machine to my laptop which is BEHIND a hotel firewall. My solution to use Zebedee in reverse tunnel mode. So I run a client on my computer with the following configuration file. debug true verbosity 2 # Basic messages only message "client" detached false Server false Listenmode true Tunnel 8000:*:5555 I then connect to the client by running the server on my computer debug true verbosity 2 # Basic messages only message "Server" server true # It's a server detached false # Detach from terminal serverport 8000 clienthost SUPPORT I get a connection established on the client on my work machine. So I have established the connection to the client through the hotel firewall and our work firewall. However when I try and run the VNC server at port 5555 on my office machines nothing happens on my laptop. I have tried several variations of ports and commands. I think I fundamentally misu...

Do I need port forwarding on 25 port to send messages?
I'm using CDONTS.Newmail (It is using the local SMTP) in a contact form on a web server(IIS) which is behind DMZ. I am trying to figure out why it is not sending the messages. The machine has private IP and port forwarding is set up for 80 port. I don't need to receive, but only to send. In this case - Do I need port forwarding on 25 port if I use the SMTP for CDONTS.Newmail only. Thank you in advance, Rosica "bu" <me@buto.net> wrote in message news:9506ab65.0307161002.420d480d@posting.google.com... | I'm using CDONTS.Newmail (It is using the local SMTP) in ...

port tunneling over ssh (not port-forwarding in the traditional sense)
Does anybody know of a way to do port forwarding over ssh not using the standard ssh functionality, but rather by running a utility on the server and using a special client that forwards data through the terminal session. I think PPP and slirp would do the job, but I would prefer to have a standalone client that exists solely to forward one (or several) ports, rather than acting as my main network connection. > Does anybody know of a way to do port forwarding over ssh not using the > standard ssh functionality, but rather by running a utility on the server > and using a spe...

iptables port forwarding
with the following rules: iptables -A INPUT --protocol tcp --dport 2222 -j ACCEPT iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 2222 -j DNAT --to-destination 127.0.0.1:22 "ssh -p 2222 <host>" doesn't go through and nmap shows port 2222 as being filtered (from within the DMZ). how can i open up the port? thanks. Jason wrote: > with the following rules: > > iptables -A INPUT --protocol tcp --dport 2222 -j ACCEPT > iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 2222 -j DNAT --to-destination 127.0.0.1:22 > > "ssh -p 2222 <host>" doesn't go through and nmap shows port 2222 as > being filtered (from within the DMZ). how can i open up the port? Change the INPUT rule to --dport 22 and it should work. The DNAT rule changes the port in the PREROUTING table, and because of the way the packets traverse the chains the table FILTER and the chain INPUT goes after that, so the packet has destination port 22 when it hits the INPUT rule. > thanks. Regards. -- Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez Director Tecnico de bgSEC jkerouac@bgsec.com bgSEC Seguridad y Consultoria de Sistemas Informaticos http://www.bgsec.com ESPA�A The only people for me are the mad ones -- the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow Roman candles. -- Jack Kerouac, "On the R...

port forwarding and secured connection
Hi all, openssh 3.7.1.0 with zlib and openssl 0.9.6.7 are installed on AIX4.3. The config files are listed at the end of this mail. I have one machineA on which I have configured local port forwarding: machineA:#sshd -p 2222 machineA:#ssh -f -g -N -L 2223:machineA:23 machineA A client telnet connection to port 2223 of machine A works. If I understand local port forwarding, the connection between the client and port 2223 on machine A should be not secured, the connection between port 2223 on machine A and port 23 should be secured. But when I use ip listener on what goes out from port 2223 and what arrives to port 23, I see that the connection is not secured. What should be secured: 1/Should the connection between port 2223 on machine A and port 23 be secured in both way, I mean from 2223 to 23 and from 23 to 2223? 2/Or should connection between 2223 and 2222 not secured, and between 2222 and 23 secured? In both way? 3/Do I need to install another package? Thanks in advance. Here are extracts of sshd_config and ssh_config files: ssh_config: # Host * ForwardAgent yes # ForwardX11 no # RhostsRSAAuthentication no # RSAAuthentication yes # PasswordAuthentication yes # HostbasedAuthentication no # BatchMode no # CheckHostIP yes # AddressFamily any # ConnectTimeout 0 # StrictHostKeyChecking ask Port 2222 # Protocol 2,1 sshd_config: Port 2222 #Protocol 2,1 #ListenAddress 0.0.0.0 #ListenAddress :: # HostKey for protocol version 1 #HostKey /etc/ss...

How do I: Switchport port-security on Pix 501 Switch Ports
I have a bunch of remote fire stations on a nailed vpn over cable to our internal network. I need to be able to do something similar to what I do with switches: switchport port-security switchport port-security mac-address sticky These folks keep bringing in personal laptops that are virus/malware infected and putting them on our network. Does anyone have any idea on how I can control these switch ports on the 501? Some models actually show the switch ports, but the eraly models, don'/ t even show the switchports on a 'sh int' Thank-you for any idea's. Bruce D. Meyer Bru...

ssh, firewall, port forwarding
Hi Everyone, I have a bit of trouble with ssh, hopefully you will have some tips where to look for the error. I have a PC with 4.9R, sshd enabled. Logged on locally, I can do an: ssh keve@localhost and I can log in, so sshd and my user id is proven to be working. The trouble comes when I try to do it remotely. To make things a bit more complicated, this PC is not directly connected to the internet. I have a DSL line connected to a commercial DSL modem/router/firewall device that takes up the routable IP I get from the ISP. Behind that device I have a private network of 10.0.0.x. There is only one device in this network, a broadband router/firewall/switch. And behind that, I have a private network of 192.168.1.x. My PC is on this 192.168.1.x network, together with a Windows PC of my friend. First of all, the internet connection on both PCs works fine. I can browse the web, use ftp, ssh or sftp, send and receive mails, etc. So the network setup should be OK. We configured port forwarding on the DSL modem, so that it forwards port 22 to the internal broadband router. We also configured that broadband router to forward port 22 to my freebsd PC. Forwarding is on for both TCP and UDP. Now, connecting to port 22 of the DSL modem I should be able to get back to my own PC, right ? But when I run an: ssh keve@external_ip.of.dsl.modem it does not work. Connection refused. Now I wonder, if this should be a problem with those port forwarding ...

security of reverse port on the firewall
I can't seem to find any discussions on the security of opening a reverse port of a firewall for NTP. I would have thought this was a fairly important point of discussion or is it not? Can anyone point me to info on this item? Don Don S wrote: >I can't seem to find any discussions on the security of opening a reverse >port of a firewall for NTP. I would have thought this was a fairly important >point of discussion or is it not? Can anyone point me to info on this item? > >Don > > If you limit port 123 to UDP, I don't see that there is much, if any, hazard...

Firewall, NAT and port forwarding
I work remotely and am trying to be able to ftp to a SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 box at my office. This server sits behind a ZyXel firewall. I have NAT enabled and have used port forwarding for port 22 to enable me being able to login using SSH, etc. No problems, that all works great. However, I'm trying to be able to ftp to this server as well, but can't seem to get the port forwarding working. What am I missing? I have set port 21 on the ZyXel firewall to redirect to the SCO server's static IP address (just as I did for SSH) but I can't get an ftp login at all. After about 30 seconds, it just says ftp: connect: Unknown error number I can ftp from the SCO box itself to the IP of the firewall, but not from externally. Any thoughts on what I'm missing here? Why doesn't the port forwarding work on the fireweall just as it does for using SSH? Thanks Scott U PDM, Inc. On Mon, Mar 22, 2010, scooter6 wrote: >I work remotely and am trying to be able to ftp to a SCO OpenServer >5.0.5 box at my office. > >This server sits behind a ZyXel firewall. I have NAT enabled and have >used port forwarding for port 22 to enable me being able to login >using SSH, etc. No problems, that all works great. > >However, I'm trying to be able to ftp to this server as well, but >can't seem to get the port forwarding working. >What am I missing? > >I have set port 21 on the ZyXel firewall to redirect to the SCO >server's s...

BEFW11S4 Port Forwarding
I have a Linksys BEFW11S4 v4 router, I upgrading the firmware to Firmware Version : 1.50.14 when it came out and not the router is having port forwarding issues. Here is the setup I have 3 ports forwarding to the same port number on 3 different computers Example: External Port 111 -> Internal computer 192.168.0.1 Port 22 External Port 112 -> Internal computer 192.168.0.2 Port 22 External Port 113 -> Internal computer 192.168.0.3 Port 22 When I attempt to connect to thse ports once every 3 days I wil be able to connect, when I attempt to connect to any of these port with a ssh client...

Forwarding port inside of firewall
I have some sort of unique situation here. My ISP is currently blocking port 80. I have changed my web server to port 82 and have redirected by domain name to point to port 82 to bypass the block on port 80. Then I have my firewall forwarding port 82 to my web server which is running on port 82. Pretty simple config. I am having some strange difficulties running my web server on port 82 and want to change it back to port 80. This will of course be blocked. What I am wanting to do is to continue having my dynamic DNS provider redirect my domain name to port 82, then my firewall will accept the port 82 traffic, but instead of having it forwarded directly to my web server, I want it to somehow take the port 82 traffic and then convert it to port 80 and then forward to my web server running on port 80. I know it seems strange to do it this way, but it is just not working consistently. Thanks for your suggestion. Jason So, what is your question? Specifically, what problem have you been experiencing with this setup? ....Seems like you're trying to archieve NAT ---static NAT port 82 to port 80. J.P. groups@advancepcservices.com wrote: > I have some sort of unique situation here. My ISP is currently > blocking port 80. I have changed my web server to port 82 and have > redirected by domain name to point to port 82 to bypass the block on > port 80. Then I have my firewall forwarding port 82 to my web server > which is running on port 82. Pretty...

Firewall port 1105 (FTRANHC) & port 1239 (NMSD) ?
Can someone shed light on this message from Sygate Personal Firewall? Firefox (firefox.exe) is being contacted from a remote machine www.google.com [66.102.7.104] using local port 1105 (FTRANHC - FTRANHC). Do you want to allow this program to access the network? 1. I brought up firefox and went to google groups. 2. Sygate asked me if I wanted to go there at port 80 & I said OK. 3. Then, Google came back asking to come in on port 1105. Why does Google want to remote initiate at port 1105? Then I search for port lists and find this URL: http://www.doshelp.com/trojanports.htm When I go to that link, besides the request to go out on port 80 I get another incoming Sygate permission request asking: NDIS User mode I/O Driver (ndisuio.sys) is being contacted from a remote machine www.doshelp.com [68.178.160.90] using local port 1239 (NMSD - NMSD). Do you want to allow this program to access the network? I say no, and the web page won't come up. So I go to http://www.iana.org/assignments/port-numbers to find not much on these two ports. My confusion lies in why these web sites feel the need to contact me on any port other than the port 80 that I go out to them on. Can you shed light on what is the normal process here? Thank you for your guidance, Ellen On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 01:55:53 -0500, YoKenny wrote: >> When I go to that link, besides the request to go out on port 80 I get >> another incoming Sygate permission request on port 1239. > Spyware Det...

Warning: remote port forwarding failed for listen port 4043
I have a script that does a port forwarding for me: ssh -n -R localhost:4043:localhost:22 remoteserver.example.com The problem with this is that if port forwarding fails, ssh prints Warning: remote port forwarding failed for listen port 4043 But it STAYS CONNECTED instead of properly failing with exit code. So it is a MAJOR pain to detect this condition and kill ssh. How can I change is so that, when report port forwarding cannot be accomplished, ssh exits right away? I think that it is a bug, period. thanks i >>>>> "Ignoramus3694" == Ignoramus3694 <ignoramus3694@NOSPAM.3694.invalid> writes: Ignoramus3694> I have a script that does a port forwarding for me: ssh Ignoramus3694> -n -R localhost:4043:localhost:22 Ignoramus3694> remoteserver.example.com Ignoramus3694> The problem with this is that if port forwarding fails, Ignoramus3694> ssh prints Ignoramus3694> Warning: remote port forwarding failed for listen port Ignoramus3694> 4043 Ignoramus3694> But it STAYS CONNECTED instead of properly failing with Ignoramus3694> exit code. Ignoramus3694> So it is a MAJOR pain to detect this condition and kill Ignoramus3694> ssh. Ignoramus3694> How can I change is so that, when report port Ignoramus3694> forwarding cannot be accomplished, ssh exits right Ignoramus3694> away? Reading the documentation [ssh_config(5)]: ExitOnForwardFai...

FTP port forwarding in SSH.. Secure??
I was trying the "FTP Port Forwarding" to secure the FTP transfer). I really like it, but I have a question: On the unix manual pages (man ssh2), the description of the "-L" option indicates that part of the connection is not secure when you use FTP Port Forwarding, could someone please explain me what part is not secure? Is it referring to the FTP data which is non-encrypted inside the tunnel? Below is text from manual page for F-Secure SSH2 SSH2 SSH2(1) NAME ssh2 - secure shell client (remote login program) .... ... -L [protocol/][localhost:]port:host:hostport or -L socks/[localhost:]port The given port on the local (client) host is forwarded to the given host and port on the remote side. This allocates a listener port port on the local side. Whenever a connection is made to this listener, the connection is forwarded over the secure channel and a connection is made to host:hostport from the remote machine (this latter connection will not be secure, it <----- why not secure? is a normal TCP connection). Port forwarding can also be specified in the configuration file. ...

Port forwarding allowed on linksys RT31P2?
Hello Everyone, I am using Vonage and was trying to setup a win2003 server on my home network. My Vonage linksys router(RT31P2) is connected to my cable modem. Now, i have a 4 port Belkin router connected to my Vonage linksys router. I found out that i have to do port-forwarding to get my Windows 2003 server to work with the no-ip(dynamic DNS) feature since i don't have a static ip. Problem is that i went into the configuration of Vonage linksys router and it doesn't seem to even let me make changes and save at all, much less allow me to do port forwarding. Anyone know how or is it not possible? All i want to do is have my windows 2003 server as a host for possible website using IIS and the dynamic DNS by no-ip.com Thanks for any input! On 2005-09-19, icanluv2@yahoo.com <icanluv2@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hello Everyone, > I am using Vonage and was trying to setup a win2003 server on my home > network. My Vonage linksys router(RT31P2) is connected to my cable > modem. Now, i have a 4 port Belkin router connected to my Vonage > linksys router. I found out that i have to do port-forwarding to get my > Windows 2003 server to work with the no-ip(dynamic DNS) feature since i > don't have a static ip. Problem is that i went into the configuration > of Vonage linksys router and it doesn't seem to even let me make > changes and save at all, much less allow me to do port forwarding. > Anyone know how or is it not ...

Web resources about - how do i forward ports and allow access on some port? - comp.security.firewalls

Forward - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vorwärts! ("Forward!"), a radical paper in German published from Paris in 1844, covering topics of art, science, theater, music, literature and ...

Debate over daylight time continues as most of Canada springs forward this weekend
... hour at 2 a.m. on Sunday, but more and more jurisdictions in North America and around the world are questioning the value of springing forward ...

Daylight Saving Time: Facts, springing forward tips as we move clocks ahead an hour
AL.com Daylight Saving Time: Facts, springing forward tips as we move clocks ahead an hour AL.com Most people in the U.S. will move their ...

‘Gears of War 4’ is a true sequel, but will take huge risks to push the series forward
Last year, Microsoft revealed Gears of War 4 at its E3 presentation to the surprise and delight of Gears fans. It was one of the biggest announcements ...

A Progressive Plan For Moving Forward This Is Why We Contribute To Political Campaigns
Wall Street's most dependable and best paid lackey in Congress is so secure in his Senate seat Republicans aren't running anyone against him; ...

Sabres forward Kane won't face charges after investigation
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Prosecutors announced Friday that Buffalo Sabres forward Evander Kane will not face criminal charges following an investigation ...

Another Displaced IT Worker Comes Forward: ‘No Way I Can Compete’
Another Displaced IT Worker Comes Forward: ‘No Way I Can Compete’

Spring forward: Daylight Saving Time this weekend
Clocks move ahead an hour Sunday, but some Michigan lawmakers want to end practice they call ‘worst day of the year’

Sony's A6300 is a step forward for mid-tier mirrorless cameras
Sony had the right idea with its A6000: It made a powerful mirrorless camera and sold it at a relatively affordable starting price. And people ...

International Women’s Day: Looking Back, Looking Forward
As part of Evernote’s celebration of International Women’s Day , we’re saluting not only the millions of women who use Evernote every day, but ...