Looking for a customer of Ennetcom

Hi,

I'm Stephan D=F6rner, reporter for "Die Welt", a daily newspaper based in B=
erlin.

I am looking for customers of Dutch company Ennetcom, the supplier of Black=
berrys with pre-installed PGP encryption, which was recently shut down by D=
utch police or anybody who can tell me something about this case.

Absolute anonymity is guaranteed - in Germany we have strong laws protectin=
g the sources of journalists.

You can find my PGP key and eMail address here: https://onlinejournalismusb=
log.com/impressum/

If you want to use my "Die Welt" eMail address you can write at stephan.doe=
rner@welt.de.

Thanks everybody & best greetings from Berlin,

Stephan
0
ISO
5/6/2016 10:55:26 PM
comp.security.firewalls 10672 articles. 0 followers. dfinc1988 (97) is leader. Post Follow